Hey Osama...watcha doin?!

Charges filed in connection to racially charged graffiti on Sylvania Twp. home

archive.is/JlSNo

Surprisingly decent swastika, though the round corners suck

why is this so funny

"Fuck Nazi Arabs"

What did they mean by this?

Wow, they're actually charging a mudslime for this? Usually they just get a free pass for all the hateful shit they spew.

Calling someone an Arab is a curse word now.

Wait… a nazi arab on arab hate crime? 2017 WEW
Was this timeline written by satoshi kon?

It's totally an islermipherbic hate crime goyim

Anti-Nazism is on the rise. We should ask Soros for some signs so we can protest.

nowhere near as funny as the perpetrators name being Osama.

Trump is president now, authorities feel safer committing "wrongthink".

It's not even a fucking joke anymore. Literally EVERY FUCKING TIME. They've learned they can get sympathy and shekels for this shit from cuckolds who don't understand that Whites don't do such things.

So he'll get a fine and maybe community service. If he'd been, by some miracle, white he'd be up on felony "hate crime" charges and doing 10-15 years. I'm not kidding. The Jews and their "hate crimes" have made a joke of the Equal Protection clause. Thanks, Clinton.

And yet they never learn. Every time they take it at face value despite the preponderance of evidence that such absurd cases are fraudulent.

you'd think "clock boy" would, maybe, have taught them something. Nope. Every case I've seen like this thus far has been a fucking hoax.

Do we have any evidence that it's ever been a joke?
That instead of minorities learning to duplicate threats from other parties, this entire thing hasn't just been manufactured from the get-go?

Well, they actually managed to get it mostly right, so at least they're not Jewish.

Hey, let's make a deal.
If anyone here makes a racist tag someday, he must write in proper cursive.

All I meant was that the "hey rabbi, watcha doin?" has translated so seamlessly into "hey imam, watcha doin?" so seamlessly it's almost too amazing to be believed. And the white lemmings still fall for it every time. Like the scumbag muslim in Detroit who claimed his mother died due to "Trump's travel ban" preventing medical treatment and was exposed as a fucking liar 2 days later, she died a week before.

I think it's time for:
mkdir -p Memes/Info/FakeHateCrimes

Checked, Hitler/2.

10 bucks says a jew did this

Why would a Jew wish to garner sympathy for Arabs?

Why would a Jew push for Arabs to flood Europe?

Which one?

The going gets tough from the get go. Go man go.
Oh brother, not another motherfucker
Gotta go now

Just one more thing to throw in the Holocaust file of things that didn't happen but should have. fuck this mudslime in particular.

As if any "nazi" would write out "Arab" like that. Sandnigger, mudslime, kike. These shitskins are just looking for gibs.

NW Ohio is overrun with Arabs

Fuck Nazi Arabs? What a terrible hate crime! We must intern all the local Israel supporters, who are plainly to blame for this outrage!

I can actually believe it was made by an arab instead of a kike. Jews always fuck up the swastika.

It was a jew.

More like "Osama Bin Taggin," amirite?

What?

Incidents like this are common enough. I sometimes wonder if the false flag incidents like this are being popularized by some (((unknown group))).

bump

Ohio is fucking weird.

Imam whatcha doin?