Greek pagans parade with a giant benis

..around Athens to celebrate Dionysus the ancient Greek God of wine, orgies, benis and fertility

Tell me how Paganism and the old Gods are the only true religion for true Europeans™ again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōnen_Matsuri
archive.is/vcGWA
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt
archive.is/ALndH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32722155
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1744763/
unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/jc1360_male_circumcision_en_2.pdf
archive.is/TcsGQ
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of cuckchan-tier faggotry is this? Get the fuck out.
Nice >reddit spacing too

Are you one of those asatru sodomite pagan larpers? KYS

yep it's cuckchan

t. average christian

Why are jew worshippers so retarded?
Especially since Yahweh is a fucking hermaphrodite.

GREECE YES

Where's the link to the source, faggot

It's in Greek

protothema.gr/greece/article/657516/opadoi-tou-dionusou-ekanan-perifora-fallou-sto-kedro-tis-athinas/

Those degenerates are reviving an ancient ritual

>reddit spacing

Filtered

kinda gives you ideas

Oy vey sodomy and child rape are the last stands of implicit Western identity

Fuck that homophobic kike on a stick

you're like little babies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōnen_Matsuri

Worshiping benis. Is this an alt right pool party?

sorry brah, gays are antithesis to fertility and fecundity

Greeks love cock

EH MALAKA , WE WUZ WESTABOOS SAMURIS 'N' SHIT

Sexuality is a private matter and shouldn't be celebrated. Puritanism is the best thing that came out of the so called "Judeo Christian" values. Sexual liberation is the worst thing that came out of the 60s jewish cultural counter revolution.

Gooks are not model for Europeans. Fuck off gook lover

puritanism is latent sexual liberation
just like christianity is latent nihilism
u gotta think organically brah

This is what happens when the Nordic Aryan soul gets bastardized with Levantine genes.

Better than worshiping a dead kike on a stick.

Only a closeted homosexual has an issue with the phallus, an ancient symbol of fertility and strength, being used in a cultural ceremony.

Modern pagans are no more equivalent to ancient pagans than modern Christians - reminder: modern Europe identifies as 75%+ Christian, as they suckle Muslim toes and again sell out their own people - are equivalent to ancient Christians.

Ancient pagans didn't sell out their own people for shekels, like the early "Christian" ('Jesus is just like Thor, right?') kings.
Modern pagans are not at the center of Zionism and multicultural-miscegenation culture, are not motivated by an urge to prosthelytize.

Christianity is the Cult of the Traitor.

Cacophany of Christian Cuckolds, aka Good Goyim Face the Question that Destroys Cucks for Christ
> archive.is/vcGWA
THE QUESTION:
This question kills the Christian.

Athens always deserved to die in nuclear fire.

You Christcucks are children. The penis is where life comes from, without it, you have nothing. Now if you're going to say that you're a Gnostic and an anti-natalist, then I can understand your point of view, but otherwise shut the fuck up.

I mean, there were fertility cults in Europe across all stretches of our race's lands - phallic symbology is important in that. The difference is fertility cults were all about reproduction and celebrating life-creation - modernists misconstrue this as excuses for degenerate hedonism that is entirely nihilistic.

There is nothing wrong with celebration of fertility for Europeans. It is part of a healthy, balanced culture. Semitic Christianity has caused a lot of repressed mental trauma in regards to this, which has exploded into the decadence of today. Jews are very repressed just like Christians and this contributes to their many mental illnesses.

There is virtue in chastity for monogamy - which practically all Europeans practiced, especially pre-urban Celto-Germanic peoples. They still had fertility cults to encourage reproduction.

Puritanical colonies in Amurica exprerienced one of the greatest population explosions in human history.
In the meantime pagans in Rome were stagnant and degenerate during the late stages of the empire
If you love cock so much go back to:

>>>/trs/

mah niggas

You mean when the Jews thrust christcuckery on them?

How are they now, 'during the late stages of the empire'?

What about when they were merely 'colonies', perhaps of a somewhat 'puritanical' nature?

You have nothing. I bet you have a hard time showering at the gym, huh? I bet you just can't keep your eyes off cock, can you?
Fag.

Yep.

>>>/christian/
and stay there this time

Nice try buddy.

This is supposed to prove Christianity isn't kikery, how?

I love how things like this separate the actual men of virtue and tradition from the puritanical christcucks.

Go research at the history of this celebration in ancient Greece. It involved a lot of wine consumption and sexual debauchery

Fertility cults are actually pre-aryan for the most part

Are you a sandnigger or something?

That must be why the 'based pagan' emperor Julian the Apostate offered to rebuild their temple

Nice try, kike. Christians persecuted Jews far more than Pagans ever did

Modern greeks are turkish rape babies, ancient greeks died out long time ago, thats why that piece of shit country has never achieved anything in the modern age.

everyone who unlocked agriculture developed it almost automatically, cuck.

I bet you are the kind of guy who whines about modern "party culture" and teenagers fainting from alchohol

Cognitive Dissonance
o
g
n
i
t
i
v
e

D
i
s
s
o
n
a
n
c
e

Pre-Indo Europeans are still Europeans, lad

Fuck off you braindead D&C mongrel kike. Filtered and reported

Go back to cuckchan.

How about none? I chose a decent society without alchohol fueled orgies and the worship of benis

You had your answer the second he made this awful thread. He's pure
>>>/christian/
christcuck material

Also:

An assumption that cannot be entertained.

The Jew must say it with his own words - and the more he writhes, like a struck viper, the more his statements are exemplary of the point of the question. It really is a fascinating thing.

it really is funny how much christians act like jews when shilling here. It'd be a lot funnier if it weren't so sad.

you are aware of what the New Testament says, correct? That the Sermon on the Mount is a repudiation of all old-testament Jewry. That Christ called the Jews "the Synagogue of Satan" and "ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye shall do."

Everyone here spouts shit, but when I probe even a little bit beneath the surface, 995 of the time the person has no fucking clue what they're speaking about other than a few talking points they've obtained from some trendy Jew website. You start getting into the issue, and they either avoid the questions and lash out or leave.

What have pagans ever done to protect Europe from the Turk/Moor or to keep the Jew in his place? Catholics controlled the Jews and kept them in their place for almost 1,800 years. It was delusional protestants like Cromwell who let them in.

As far as "would you rather a Europe of Pagan Whites or Shitskin Christians," it's a specious choice since it will never come to that. Pagans have no real beliefs they would die for. And historically they haven't. Pagans (such as the vikings) never fought for religion or identity but for plunder.

how has this fucking place gone to such shit so quickly? Unless you are certain you know what you're talking about, LURK MOAR. Post LESS, read MORE. Take in MORE information, expel LESS information until you fucking manage to learn something. Then you have the right to comment.

>>>/christian/ shilling.

I'll refute the rest of your bullshit in a different post

Christians acting like Jews should not be surprising in the least. I honestly pity them - I was not heavily invested in Christendom, though I was raised in its context, yet even I struggled with acceptance that Christianity has done far more harm than good and presently exemplifies the will and whims of our enemies, and that it was intended from its inception to achieve that goal.

Christianity is nothing. It is a scam, a ruse, a lie made up by foreign Semites to grant themselves status and power, and which caught on amongst the lower classes of a greater civilization, eventually contributing to its collapse and subsequently erasing the cultural well-spring from whence it derived, replacing it - via the acts of men who held the faith no closer than coin motivated them to - with something stilted and doomed to self-destruction through degeneration, degeneration born of proselytizing, proselytizing made possible via the strength of the men in question, strength forged in the crucible of the cultural context which had been destroyed and which itself began to degrade as a consequence of this process, and via this means the entirety of the world was brought under the heel of this foreign Semitic religion, now exposed as nothing but an avenue of subversion for those same cretins from whose ranks the faith's creators did arise.
Horrible, horrible stuff.

There is nothing wrong or questionable with celebrating fertility in ancient ways.

As always the narrow christcuck horizon shows its contempt for everything natural, and nature itself.

That was much later.

Imperial Rome destroyed Judea and its temples.

Christcucks don't even know that the "inverted" cross is a cock and balls and they will be the first to leap up and defend it if one calls it "The satanic cross".
Shrieking autistically that it's totally holy and trve and and all that.

When it's just a fucking stylized penis.

My only problem is that celebrating Dionysus is no different than the degeneracy of our day.

Yeah, I wonder why.

The KJV of the bible with God/Lord/Jesus replaced with the proper jewish names.
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt

They ARE kike worshippers.
Thoroughly jewed.

And I hate kikes, too, aka Christians

See? What'd I tell ya?
By not simply making the obvious assumption - that a Christian is always going to act like the Christian, aka like a Jew - we are able to tease the truth from the Christian.
He has no faith in his people, and willfully decries his ancestors as having believed in nothing but plunder (a critique much more effectively laid upon the Jew, and by extension, the Christian - the early "Christian" kings were nothing but pagans who accepted Christ into their pantheon for the sake of the coin the Church was offering).

Whilst, at the same time, the viper-like wretch writhes and hisses, spewing vitriol without substance, a toothless viper spasming in response to a strike to its very heart. As I said, fascinating to observe.

What's funny is, Christianity likely would have been hugely beneficial amongst the Jews. Its like a much needed change to their culture and faith was lost, because they instead hoisted it upon Europeans, to whom it did horrible things and consequently devolved into nothing but another avenue for Jewish subversion.

Think about that… The Jews turned what should have been an uplifting cultural milestone amongst their own into just another form of poison to cast upon their neighbors… Fucking fascinating, in equal parts with horror.

Galatians 3:
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Matthew 5:
17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.
18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished

hardly a repudiation Mr. Expert. In fact, you won't see a single bible verse actually advocating for anti jewry of any kind. The best you can muster is stretched interpretation of vague warnings or insults directly towards pharisees. The way Christians deliberately misinterpret their own holy book is one of my least favorite things about them.

And of course the dick has the Jewish slave marking. Now please tell me how LARPagans are not Jewish subversion.

pretty easily.
Paganism
-not deriving from central authority or holy books.
-not founded on jewish principles
If some pagans do something degenerate on their own, it's not paganism's fault. If christains do something antiwhite based on the bible, it's christianity's fault. Understand?

Who
Got it?

Next time some whore get's drunk and get's gangraped at a party will you say that she did nothing wrong and was just connecting with her pagan roots?

They never had civilization, all their plans fail.
They simply are not able to do anything compatible with cilivization, even for themselves.

Too bad "whitey"/Europa and co thought they could work with it.
They took is seriously and now you need thosuands of "learned theologians" to work around the semitic kernel and having to hammer into a shape we can use, but still failing.
Hence the 6gorillion denominations that all hate one another, all saying "this is the real communism, I mean faith" and they all differ in the interpretations of the kike bits.

And that's just the "technical" aspect, not to mention the just pants on retarded teachings of it and the incompatibility to the west.

Hence the requirement of the "name game", it's so damn jewed, no wonder they had to give Yahweh a generic "god" name.

They didn't even have "native" alternatives like Wotan/Odin/etc.
The only alternatives for Yahweh are other jew names.

Sad.

Not the point, mind you.

I disagree strongly. Dionysus has his place in the pantheon, fertility rites have their place in it, and so do eternal virgins like Artemis, Athena and more intellectual gods of art and knowledge like Apollo.

It's all a part of a greater system. Fertility and the worship of the creative force represented by the phallus are utterly ancient and have more philosophical and theological backing than the whole of christianity.

Things like in OP are natural. They are inherent to life itself, and the body. That's why christcucks and Jews HATE it. It's because they have anyway hated everything natural that requires no explanation and cannot be explained away by talmudic trickery. The hatred Jews had for Greek pagans is legendary, The Jews hated their /fit/ culture. No joke.

The stench of judaism permanates christianity, and it found a footing in anglo-saxon cowards who are afraid of their erections. Ergo puritanism.

I see this thread as a sign from Absolute God. I've been contemplating performing fertility rites in private for the benefit of our race. This is it. This is my confirmation that I should do it, and I think we should all consider making this a thing.

Through dick, unity.

You know, European paganism has Loki for a reason.

He's a shithead, and if you behave like a shithead then you're honoring the one fucker who literally ruins everything for everyone else.

Even the other gods have to be on their toes.

And I'm deliberately using one of the "shameful stories" which Christians like to use against paganism.

Because it's actually not that different from "Satan".
So I don't get why they get their panties in a bunch over that story.

If you let evil roam free, you will end up paying for it dearly.
Be ever vigilant, etc.

Well, through dick, offspring. Through offspring, eternity.

You were close though.

Actually Dionysus was pre-indo-european deity, that was adopted and added to the pantheon. Things like that were pretty common in ancient world.

Hear, hear!

Check out this thread.
You couldn't have put it any better.
archive.is/ALndH

It's a quote an old screencap of a japanon rant from when it wasn't cuckchan

Dionysus was a sybaritic fag, though.
The male followers of his cult would cross-dress and all followers drink to the point of frenzy. That's no celebration to me.
I'm going to require a source.
I can't agree with that completely.

Pagans are functionally retarded and need their own containment board.

Sorry we don't worship jews as well as you do.
I mean, this is Holla Forums, after all.
You either worship Yahweh Elohim El'Shaddai or you're going to hell.

t. totally legit Holla Forumsack.

He's a christcuck. He never sees beyond the Jew book and is ignorant of anything beyond it.

Laughter. There is laughter among the old gods. The whole ordeal you described was funny to the Vikings as it is to us, and it reads that way.

The old gods were and are close to us. They have human passions, human failings and human whims. This is because they are a part of us.

Heh, I remember that thread.

With time you may understand why. Maybe. This is a very old spiritual strategy. You are still polluted with christianity's primitivism - the Jews didn't understand it either, but that only shows how worthless their systems are.

care to respond to

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad…that was me.
I got really drunk & passed out on one of the floats…

Really makes you think.

Butthurt Christian, upset that Pagans have dicks but they don't…

Look on the bright side, Christian…at least it's a Jew-cut benis, like all Christians force on their babies…

Do you know why? Explain it to me. Because from my perspective it sounds like you don't have a justification.
Also, what's your take on the cult of Cybele where her male followers castrated themselves?
How is wishing for discipline and disliking surfeit "Christian primitivism"? How is primitivism at all?

I'm frankly getting tired of this anti-Christian attitude from pagans, just as much as the anti-pagan one from Christians. If Christian is fine with a nigger, then you can maim and eviscerate him, but this childish squabble needs to be left in abeyance.

I think that's only in the US and Russia.

Which Christians are… In fact, there are likely more Christian niggers than there are European Christians.

I'm sure there are. Give me a second and I'll do the math. Not that it matters, since christian shills always ignore posts they can't respond to without admitting defeat

It's about time people celebrated fertility once in a while so they could have more children to out-breed Muslim and African rape apes. Only celibate Christcucks and traitorous liberals oppose this.

t. Greek

And your take on the cult of Catholicism, where the high priests take a vow of celibacy (as it pertains to adult women, anyway)?

Christianity and paganism don't even mean anything, they are retarded terms to use because they are only applicable in the most broad and vague sense. Some branches of Christianity can easily be described as pagan for instance such as Gnosticism, or even early Catholicism which never really banished the belief of other deities/spirits/forces it simply guided the alleigience to the One God. You are trying to categorise every persons beliefs under one banner of Christianity or Paganism but the fact is there beliefs are not static and many arguments and changes were made to both. People change, people differ, I've never met 2 pagans that agree with each other on some basic principles, likewise, even with Christians who attend the same Church, ministers, priests, withing the same body, will have some major disagreements. Individuals shape history with there own choices, to say it was all just contrived from there religious beliefs is simply ignorant and missing the point.

Exactly!

And even Loki gets tricked all the time.
I really, REALLY like polytheism for this reason, doesn't ofter matter where it's from.
But polytheistic pantheons usually produce the best stories and so forth.

And they're relateable, and actually believable, unlike "almighty" gods like Yahweh, who is only almighty and all knowing when pontificated about, but utterly mundane in practice.

Et cetera.
I rather have some super strong gods who have their flaws and be honest about them.

It just makes their message of keeping on your toes all the more meaningful.

It is also the reason why Christian "stories" are so fucking boring and not even Christians want to watch Christian shows and shit.

The only interesting stuff is Samson, really, and his story is actually full of retarded plot holes and "convenient script knowledge" by the characters.
He's also a long haired savage who wields a fucking donkey jaw.

What a loser.

Eh, you don't have to run the numbers - we can look at the proportional distribution and get a good feel for the scenario at present.

Christianity didn't come from Europe, didn't come from us.

Then kill the Christian niggers.

Retards, but then again it depends on the genes those Catholics possessed. I don't think all phenotypes are desirable.

That is the gayest most fedora-tier meme I have ever seen.

kys

The European Christians won't let me. In fact, they'll kill me to protect their fellow Christians, regardless of blood.
That's the whole fucking point, and why The Question works so well.

Then kill the Jews then kill the niggers.

>>>/trs/

You and I both know that that isn't completely true. Those who are cucked either persuade (because I'm sure some could be persuaded) or kill.

Make up your mind you retards.

But it is true. Or, at least, you and I both know that its more true than it isn't.
More than half of Christians are non-Europeans, and Christians prioritize cult-alliance over blood-alliance.
Those who are cucked will defend the muds, and those who aren't cucked will defend the ones who are cucked.

You're being very disingenuous.

Well the amish and appalachia have some of the few above replacement birth rates for whites and they are very damn christian so you tell me?

Indeed, even if it's somewhat different among some pagan faiths.
(which differ only slightly and are quite compatible overall since it's so much nature worship, and nature is the same for all).

Case in point:
Wizards.
Why do wizards wear robes? Robes look like dresses.
A womans garment.

Many/most people just assume that that's just how it is.
Magicians have robes! Duh!
Chainmail would hamper them!

But that's not true, if even heavy mail hampered people then they wouldn't have used it in combat where one had to be able to maneuver efficiently.

One explanation if it was trying to trick spirits into you're one of them, to harness their magic.
Spirits were often gender neutral, etc.
So dressing up as the opposite sex, you approximate yourself to the spirit.

It has nothing to do with fetishism or cross dressing in a kink way.
It was the same as using a coyote caller to make a coyote freeze up for the shot.

as if greeks haven't always been degenerate as fuck

Both are equally bad.
Anyone who picks one over belongs into an oven.

He's a spiritual kike who believes that humans are the center of the universe, Judaism is the most narcissistic and delusional religion around, Christianity is no different.

*one over the other

A tiny population amongst the greater whole.
So a tiny portion of the Christian population espouses above replacement birth rates, despite the US and Europe both exhibiting 70%+ Christian self-identity?

Horribly, probably worse than the Romans at the end of the Empire.

Why?
Christianity is a cult, nothing more.
As a matter of fact, when you trace back your god Yahweh, you find he started as a war-god in a Canaanite pantheon of gods.

There's nothing special about Christianity or Christ. Christians have simply been raised in a socially acceptable cult that teaches them every week, from the time they are old enough to mind-fuck, that their god is the only "true" god and everyone that does not agree will be sent to hell and tortured forever.
VERY typical cult brainwashing.

Thats not an answer, and your inability to answer is exactly the point of the question.

How Semitic of you.

typical kike god, he just HAS to be all knowing and all powerfull. Just like the kike wishes himself to be, inhuman and repulsive.

You can't actually be a christian. Christians are incapable of directly admitting their race traitor beliefs

I promoted neither. But you don't know the difference between what I said and what your mental parasite filtered to you. The saddest fact is you don't even understand how subverted you are and how little autonomy and dignity you have left.

The cut penis is symbolic of removal of freedom and dignity. It is a creation of a slave (Jew, Christian, Muslim).

And from my perspective I see an ape grunting in fear when faced with a monolith. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, because if I need to spoonfeed you that means you aren't interested in knowing the truth. Why not just go and read the myths, the studies and so on? Because you don't care. You cling to death and death is you.

I will give you a hint however. This anonymity, this frenzy of shitposting, this chaos of imageboards - this is the approximation of the orgy. And its effects have been bountiful. The method works, the goals are being achieved.

I'm saying you and everything we do and have done here is in the same spirit and has the same goals as "degenerate" pagan behaviour. It's just that we have things they didn't. Congrats, you yourself are pagan merely by being here, and every fruit you harvested within you has been cultivated by pagan means. And pagan merely means "actually real" or "truthful" or "effective" as far as I'm concerned.

However, fuck you for making me grind my gears before my first coffee. It's too early for this. Point is don't throw your shit around like a christian hippo and actually start reading. Hint: unlike christianity and semitic slave religions paganism has layers and stages of understanding. There is no universal salvation within it. It is for free men.

Don't see the problem. Rather this than parade around with a giant Jew on a cross.

This guy has a very good point.

I'd love to parade around with a jew on a cross.
BUT NOT TO WORSHIP HIM

You're really showing your autism lad, the push for unity through faith and not race, ethnicity, or culture is purely pushed by Jews, obviously. 9/10 people you ask on the street will tell you the same thing as the priests you like to try and use to push your agenda, regardless of religion. If Norse paganism became mainstream, the Jews would instantly subvert it, and tell you to take in all of the poor pagans in Africa.

D&C shill
Absolutely nothing about this event promotes homosexuality in any way

Hilarious.

Yes, Christians. I'm glad we agree and you're willing to admit I was right.

So then we should all just become Jews, right?

Sounds like the defeatist rambling of a subverted loser.

Holla Forums IS the containment board for pagans.

Hilarious

You can't make life without benis lad.

How? I already told you to kill the ones who side with the niggers.

Kek. That's funny. But no, I don't. And how is that any different than putting your race first?

O I'm laffin. M8, my bookshelf is lined with classical literature, Ovid's Metamorphoses, the Ancient Greek playwrights, Livy, etc. Please tell me more about how I don't give a shit. I weigh the pros and cons of anything, and I'm not going to convert to something just solely because of tradition. Tradition for the sake of sake of tradition is hollow, m8.
WEW!

This

Seriously, TRS fucking kill yourself.

Doesn't mean you should wave it in peoples faces lad, this is gay.

CAN ANY OF YOU CHRISTKIKES REFUTE THIS?

OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE SHILLING THIS TALKING POINT AFTER THIS THREAD?

/brit/kikes finally found the thread

I live in Appalachia, and it has nothing to do with religion.
Relatively poor and living in the mountains & woods, Appalachians are red-pilled by nature itself, they have little time for media brainwashing & can spot the outrageous flaws in it from a very young age.

They reproduce, because they know from the start that reproducing is one of the duties of any successful creature.
Having children is not only fun to do, it is very necessary to survival. No one has ever been able to talk them out of this, as they do not pay much attention to the electric Jew.

You're defending a giant dildo in the middle of the street, user. Last I checked this is exactly the type of degeneracy the Jews have been pushing for.

Great post.

And I explained the issue to you, but I'll do it one more time, just to see if you're even capable of being genuine.

That's not even taking into account the fact that I'd prefer not to kill my own people - I'm not a Christian, so killing Europeans over a difference of faith kinda bothers me. I don't want to kill these people because they're defending people who're defending people who need to be killed.
There's really no excuse for you not to get this.

But it's true. Statistically vast majority of Holla Forums are pagans and do not tolerate christcuckery. This is an esoteric paganism National Socialism board. Go back to /christian/ if you have a problem with that

pretty sure defending reproduction is the opposite

Sounds like the defeatist rambling of a subverted loser.

I think you need to learn what a 'containment board' actually is lad.

Unless you also have some fags girating and grinding at it then it's not homosexual.

The damn penis is an incredibly powerful icon.
It means dominance, fertility, strength.

That is its most powerful purpose.
Just because the mentally ill want to shove it up their fecal trash chute doesn't make the dick in any way degenerate.

It's just the brits with their ebin bantz user
>>>/brit/224966

No, you dumb faggot, do not kill pro-white European Christians who will shoot the niggers with you.

Its a GIANT COCK. It is indistinguishable from something you'd expect to see at a gay pride parade.

Why are you defending this?

Its quite telling that when Christians see a phallic symbol, they immediately think of homosexuality.

If you think thats what most Christian believe you honestly have no idea and have been listening to Dawkins and Hitchens way more than thinking for yourself. Ironic much?

I'm a Christian, and I don't approve of OP's low-quality d&c. However, I can't resist to correct the usual misinformation on Christianity.

False dichotomy. Europe has existed as European for hundreds of years with no conflict between Christianity and European identity. It's also ridiculous to think that religions that are overwhelmingly more leftist would somehow protect against ridiculous immigration policies.

It ISN'T founded on jewish principles for two reasons.
1) Modern Judaism originated after Christianity. The Septuagint which formed the basis of the Old Testament of the Apostolic Fathers was completed before 1st BC. Among the so called "Rabbinical Jews" who (yes this according to even most jew-scholars) descended from the Pharisees (who obviously Jesus wasn't too big a fan of), they did not even transcribe their canon until the 9th century. The Talmud which reveals their hatred of Jesus was not completed until the 14th century. Modern Rabbinical Judaism is based off Christianity, NOT the other way around.

2) Jesus made a New Covenant which superseded the Old. Corinthians II says clearly that the word of the law KILLS because of how it has been misinterpreted, but it is the Spirit which saves. This is clearly a MASSIVE theological shift from the dominant Jewish perspective at the time. That's why they tried to kill Jesus and have celebrated it ever since in their Talmud. But these beliefs were not finalized until AFTER and as a result of Christianity.

So, fucking what. God doesn't exist for JUST European people. He obviously choose not to come down as a blonde hair, blue eyed, wealthy king for the obvious reason that he is beyond all of that and it would be misinterpreted. He is the God of ALL. That doesn't mean we can't have White nations AND obey God. It's what we have done for hundreds of years, and God has blessed our nations handsomely for it.

More than half of the global Christian population - at LEAST - are niggers.
And the cucked ones will defend niggers.
And the uncucked ones will defend the cucked ones.

We've been over this. You're being very disingenuous.

How is that defeatist what so ever? That's knowing your enemy.

Could you tell me the name of "God"?
And where it's coming from?

You know? The middle east jewry?

This. But most of this board is composed of rootless mystery meat American mutts, so it makes sense that it's so obssessed with the religion of their """""""""ancestors""""""""".

Cannot exist in a theoretical scenario wherein the parameters are determined by choice.
A false dichotomy can exist in terms of reality, but we aren't talking about reality, we're talking about a very simple question, with only two answer.

And the viper writhes all the more the more it is struck.

They do

>>>/asatru/

Coincidentally, so do Christcucks

>>>/christian/

Holla Forums has no required religion, and we like it that way.

And again, the Christian demonstrates their repressed homosexuality.

I know what it is, I did not mean it literally as in the sense that pagans need to be contained on one board. Obviously christcuckery must be exterminated and replaced by Aryan esotericism everywhere.

Do you think that there are ZERO pro-white European Christians who would not kill those same enemies alongside you? That's disingenuous if anything.

No, I'm not. Each time you've been adding further criteria to try to trip me..

Blame the faggots for using the symbol of reproduction to celebrate their degeneracy. Its like when Jews reversed the gender colors.

Jews have always been Jews christcuck

What is faggotry about a bunch of pagan women worshipping male fertility and a male fertility god? Your claim makes zero sense, it's the opposite of homo

I'm sure you see the difference, but if you wish to continue being disingenuous, it won't surprise me.

This, mutts always pull this shit.

Plus there's the issue of average pagans being more cucked than the average christian.

Why are you opposing it you closet homo? What is homosexual about a "giant cock"? Absolutely nothing, because it's purpose is to impregnate women

I addressed that in the post. Jesus Christ is literally as far away from your definition of jewry as you can get. Not only is this made explicit in the New Testament, but also in the writings of the Talmud made by the so-called Jews themselves which were written after Jesus.

I thought you /brit/kikes left and never wanted to come back.

Europe can't be Europe without the European people, but it has become something monstrous since losing Christianity.

I'll take the third option, christian/pagan Europe

Ok lad.

They're practically worshipping it

What?
America was one of the greater golems in WW2, only outdone by Britain.

It is a very pleasant developement that Americans are trying to get in touch with their true pantheon their forebears had for thosuands of years before migrating to another continent.

The US are very young.
The echoes of the old gods simply have not faded, in fact, they have gotten stronger.

What kind of an anti western shill would you be not to celebrate this?

Because some kikes paid some nonwhites to hold a sign saying "heathens against racism" or something?

You think it's a coincidence that whenever we shun Yahweh we all get infinitely stronger?

NatSoc germany ,full on rune warriors.
5 years of it and America snatched their superior scientists to build space ready rockets.

2 and a some change years of Kek and our wishes are being fulfilled left and right, not tired of winning.

You can only wish that Yahweh had this much power to give to you.

Holla Forums's obsession with paganism is ridiculous, you claim to want to defend Europe but do your utmost to undermine the very same Europe.
Well done on being the perfect kike puppets, you LARPing retards.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WORSHIPING FERTILITY AND REPRODUCTION???!!

You do know the foreskin naturally goes back when you get hard right?

Well, I won't argue with that.

Proportionality, NAxALT.

No, I'm being very genuine - more than half of Christians are non-European. How much of that 50% remaining is cucked? Considering that modern US/Europe is 70%+ Christian, and engaging in this degeneracy, likely a large bit.

Its like bringing up the amish in the context of birth rates - you're holding up a tiny portion of the population, and trying to argue for the justification of the entire population, or rather, for the justification of the cult to which the entire population is a part.
That 0.01% of European Christians might not be utter shit does not suggest Christianity is not shit.

No, I haven't.
You were shilling for peace between pagan and Christian.
But you ignore that half of Christians are not of our own. And you ignore that half of the remainder, at least, will kill to protect that other half. And you further ignore that the other quarter will kill to protect the quarter willing to kill to protect the half.
Its not complicated, and when you pretend otherwise, you are being disingenuous.

SA please, just admit that seeing pagans sets off your autism

So, Jesus Christ created the world in 7 days?
Or was it fucking Elohim/Yahweh/Jehova/El'Shaddai

They're worshipping a penis.

Is it a secret that dicks exist, or what?

In any case, this is NOT the degeneracy the Jew is going for.
The Jew wants homosexuality, pedophilia, miscegenation, and other perversions like BDSM, etc., to be accepted by the world as NORMAL.

What IS normal is men wanting to fuck women. That is the symbolism of this giant benis in this parade.
It is NOT a dick to be stuffed in a rectum or a child…it is a dick to impregnate a women, a woman of your own race, to produce even more of your own people.

THAT is the message, and it's a wholesome one.

Sure they are.

Have fun being extinct within a few decades, Mr. 60%.

Christcuckery was founded by Jews. It's most logical to assume Jesus invented Christianity for the purpose of making goyim weak and easy to control. Jesus was a kike after all. Mind you, a kike 2k years ago, he almost certainly looked like a happy merchant parody image of a Jew, because he was 100% Semitic genetically and had no Europid DNA, there were no Ashkenazim back then. Jesus was intentionally sabotaging western civilization.

Enough proof that Christcucks are retarded and their religion needs to be killed right now. These pathetic subhuman cucks are ok with worshipping a foreigner.
Our ancient gods do exist JUST for European people. They answer our calls unlike your filthy Jew false god.
There is no common god for all races, because we are not the same people. We have nothing in common with other races.

not an argument but topkek

end yourself

Today is Saturnday.
Tomorrow is SUN day, where Christians have their mass.
The other weekdays are pagan, too.

Yule/Christmas is pagan.
The calendar is pagan.

How is this possible for a religion that has a single almighty god that allows no other gods, or idols?

Christianity tried to conquer paganism in Europe by fire and sword
and was unable to proceed without bending the knee and adapting to even get off the ground proper
hence so many Catholics, the most paganized of the denominations

>>>/brit/224998

That's bullshit:

(You)

Those who are cucked either persuade (because I'm sure some could be persuaded) or kill.
Which is the only part 100% guaranteed to be worth saving at this juncture.

You cucks always talk yourselves into the bag. Anyone knows that homosexuality is not tolerated in Asatru or any other native European religion. In fact, the common practice in all Germanic ones was to bury all homos alive.

Half of the global Christian population is non-European, and the other half is AT LEAST as cucked as the average pagan… Which, because there are so few pagans at present, isn't especially meaningful to begin with.

Exactly.
Observe, as the viper continues to writhe.
Its like you people are totally unaware of how this question works, and why it demonstrates you as traitors, because you just keep doing exactly what I want you to do, which is dodge the question like a cowardly traitor who doesn't want to be exposed… Very Semitic in character - like Christianity.

> Christianity is Europe
Behold, the viper displays his true form.

I honestly wonder if you can even realize how applicable that commentary is to Christians.

Nice to see Holla Forums still spitting on its ancestors to try and recreate something that nobody has any clue about

If that is sold as legit, then pic related I can sell as legit, as well.

Behold, the holy book of the Christians.

No, they're celebrating a penis, or rather, they're celebrating fertility, which a penis plays a large role in.

You can't make life without a penis… Tell me: Can you make life with a crucified Jew?

Thr thread itself is evidence of homoeroticism in paganism you thick twat

You have a fedora-tier understanding of history.

No, its not.

Those who are cucked either persuade (because I'm sure some could be persuaded) or kill.

Which is the only part 100% guaranteed to be worth saving at this juncture.
Indeed, and it has nothing to do with their Christianity, because they are, in fact, bad Christians in the context of Christian belief and dogma.

I would save them as being Europeans - but, in reality, even their own fellow Christians would likely kill them if they stood against the Church, 50%+ of whose followers are non-European.

What the fuck is wrong with a benis? Do you like ignoring previous posts?>>9360245
Fuck off faggot. Trying to make out a practically anti-fag parade into a fag parade.

Nice cop-out

So then it stands to reason that you can't use liberal Christianity as an accurate depiction of Christianity, if liberal paganism isn't an accurate depiction of paganism.

None of those things is true, dipshit.

You retard. Pick a choice, we have IDs, by th way.
What is it, now, is it homosexuality that is celebrated (aka DEATH SEX) or is it fertility?

Haha, right.

Christmas as it is celebrated in the west is the pagan holiday of "Yule" which Christians "adopted", to put it lightly, when it spread through Europe.
Nothing in Christmas is related to jesus or semitism.
Red and white is blood on the snow, because pagans used to hang up animal sacrifices to trees.
Pine tree is an evergreen, evergreens stay green even in the darkest, longest and coldest winter. Putting one up is a symbol of life persevering.
Lights on the tree is a symbol for the rays of sun, twinkling through the gaps in the pine needles on the next morning after the longest night of the year (solstice).
Christmas ornaments (the round balls) are either symbols for animal sacrifice again, if they are red baubles, or the sun, if they are golden. Green for life, again.
A star on top of the tree (although christianity substituted that with an angel) symbolizes the duty of humans to strive toward enlightenment.
(In pagan folklore, the first humans were trees in which Odin breathed life, therefore the "christmas" tree also represents us humans.)
Mistletoe was used by Loki to kill Baldur, Freyas son. Baldur was said to be immortal because "every poisonous plant, every animal, every weapon in the world swore to never harm Baldur.
The mistletoe was the only plant to not swear to never harm Baldur. Loki tricked Hodr, Baldurs blind brother to stab him with a spear tipped with mistletoe (mistletoe is poisonous).
This killed the otherwise invulnerable god and Freya swore that mistoletoe shall never be used as a weapon again, dispensing kisses to whoever near it, instead.
The yule log (which some Christians still use) in the fireplace is an offering to the sun, the heat, the fire was said to strengthen the sun as it was the weakest on solstice (the longest night of the year).
By giving the sun strength, it would rise again in the morning, reborn again, dispelling the night and growing stronger throughout the year henceforth (until the next winter).

Living in the cold north of Europe, the sun was very important, and yule was a celebration for it.

Christianity came later, via Greece and spread over the lands. However, since paganism was around for thousands of years before that, they had trouble converting everyone, no matter how many people the Christians killed, no matter how many they tortured, no matter how many pagan temples they desecrated and built churches upon.
So, they had to adopt Pagan aspects for people to accept it.

Even "Santa Claus" is pagan. Eight reindeer? That's no coincidence. Odins horse, sleipnir has eight legs.
Santa is Odin disguised as a shaman. He goes into the chimneys to leave toys shaped like animals, usually reindeer, to appease the spirits of the animals which the humans hunted and killed through the year, and reminded people to keep a respectful relationship with the animals.
Never to kill them needlessly and only ever taking natural resources, like their bones, their hide, their flesh. Never to trap their spirits or corrupt them.

And so forth. Western Christmas is Yule, Yule is a sun celebration, nothing of it, except putting a manger in some nativity scene, has anything to do with christianity or jesus. At all.

Well that is just plain false, couple years ago there was a poll on nationalities here and something like 70% of fullchan Holla Forums are Europeans, and the 30% Americans.
Americans were the largest group, but not the majority.

In fact, the purest of the pure Whites have always felt and do feel a connection to the religions of our ancestors rather than to a filthy JEW god. You are in fact literally a RACE TRAITOR if you worship Jesus.

Man, I gotta say

> mfw not a single Christian has managed to answer the question without trying to deflect, writhing like a viper neath head of a shovel to avoid having to give a clear answer to a simply question.

Any Christian who is willing to say, and honestly mean, that they would prefer a Europe of European pagans/atheists to a Europe of Christian Africans/Arabs is a man who yet has potential as an ally.
All others are traitors.

Yes, it is because I've already told you to kill the traitors. That the boundary ENDS with those European Christians who will side with you. That has been my answer for three posts now, you obtuse nigger.

Homos, miscegenation, etc. are not acceptable in REAL Asatru, just as there are female & faggot "priests" that call themselves Catholic, but are not accepted by the Catholic church.

Anyone can call themselves anything they want, but faggots are not acceptable in Asatru.

OYY

Man it must be hard being a Christian and having to believe the exact opposite of your religion in every way to have an even slightly coherent understanding of the world.

Interestingly, it appears someone is using this IP - I'm torposting nigger, I've been banned for months for pointing out the mods engaging in narrative crafting.

Fertility.
The other poster is no-doubt a Christian attempting to conceal his own homosexuality in projecting it onto pagans.

That's funny, I don't see any evidence for your claims, only 5 pictures of false pagans? I wonder what does any of that have with real pagans, who would drown these people in a bog as their gods command?

Fuck off with Luther.

Would you accept someone who said the following?
(woohoo!)
(boo!)
except the christians, who would cheer, for Yawhwehs goal has been fulfilled

There are some pagan traditions in modern Christianity, but the holiday itself is Christian at core. Now watch the video.

pics, you fucking jew shill

If they're false pagans, then liberal Christian are false Christians.

Its like all the atheists got BTFO and converted to paganism and never took there fedoras off. They keep recycling the same worthless arguments edgelords and fedora-tippers have been using for years before everyone got tired of it. Now its got a new skin, paganism, they are merely using it as a means to justify their ideology, the funny thing is though, these guys simply have no honour which was so highly prized by the gods they have read a couple of books on and pretend to worship. Lets face it this has nothing to do with the norse gods to you and simply everything to do with the jews. You look for the most anti-jew religion instead of one that is actually true. Quit trying to be edgy, any little kid could form these sorts of arguments.

So, you're willing to admit that maybe 0.01% of Christianity is worth saving, and that it has nothing to do with their Christianity and is in fact despite such?
I can accept that.
See:

The issue is that very very very few European Christians fulfill that status - and again, it has nothing to do with their Christianity, which they are acting oppositionally to in aiding me.
So, basically, you're saying "Christianity is shit - but if you can save any of the subpar (by cult standards) Christians of European descent, do so", which again, I'm okay with.

Christianity, itself, however, must go.

Homosexuality is a bastion of Asatru.

But that's completely wrong. Literally nothing about this is degeneracy because they are worshipping fertility and that means they are promoting WHITES HAVING LOTS OF CHILDREN YOU FUCKING CLOSETED CHRISTCUCK HOMO

And what is the church, which moves around pedophilic homosexuals while concealing their deeds?

Again.
What is the name of your god, kike worshipped?

Good goy.

If you're this incapable of discussing things you should probably remain in
>>>/christian/
with your fellow race traitors

You want to stick that dildo up your arse lad? Greek pagans were notorious homosexuals lmao

Not surprising from someone who worships gods that are only known about through Christian sources and later folk fictions lmao

"The characteristic thing about these people is that they rave about old Germanic heroism, about dim prehistory, stone axes, spear and shield, but in reality are the greatest cowards that can be imagined. For the same people who brandish scholarly imitations of old German tin swords, and wear a dressed bearskin with bull's horns over their heads, preach for the present nothing but struggle with spiritual weapons, and run away as fast as they can from every Communist blackjack"

- (Mein Kampf, Chap. 12).

Yes, you are a faggot for not celebrating fertility and childbirth, which requires a penis.

I'll ask you again: Can you produce life with a crucified Jew, in the way you can with a penis?
I don't think you can.

All I see from this is that christianity is fully based in the jewish mythology and worldview, and desperately wants to believe that they are the real jews.

I do that on my birthday, not by getting muh dick out in public. How fucking degenerate are you?

fucking done with this daftness, this board is beyond saving.

Well yes, they are false Christians? But that doesn't fix the issue with Christcuckery, which is that it's not an Aryan religion. It's a Semitic religion from another race than our own. So that's all the reason we need to ban it from our people and to oppose it. If you don't, you betray your own race.

It's the Petrine Cross, St. Peter was crucified upside down on it because he didn't want to be compared to Christ.

That is in fact a repudiation of kikes' chosen people elitism, if you relate the second verse to the first. That there are no separate commandments for jews and the goyim, and Gentiles that believe in Christ are more worthy of salvation than a disbelieving jew. Compare the Parables of the Two Sons and the Wicked Talents:

Hope your shieldmaiden doesn't tear your anus tonight when she pegs you in a fertility ritual

Whats next? PizzaGate is fake news?

No shit, but why are there crosses to begin with?

No matter if its upright or downright?

because crosses are cocks

That's just gross, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

You worship a God that's only know about through Jewish sources.
lmao.

If your religion is just anti-semitism I don't even think you know what religion is.

We've been pretty much on the same page, m8. I'm just apprehensive about pagans because I've intuited a vindictive side that won't end until all Christian artifacts, books, and churches are destroyed. I can't accept that.

So did Romans only crucify people because they were phallic, and not because they followed the shape of a man with outstretched arms?

All these christcuck straw man arguments. Do you see anyone in that Greek parade taking their dick out in public? No? Oh. Then I wonder where you came up with this argument if it has absolutely nothing to do with the event, where pagans walk around in robes worshipping fertility and sex between man and woman? Funny. It's almost like lying is as inherent to a Christcuck as it is to a Jew. I wonder why that would be.

Who got their dick out in public? Are you attempting to disingenuously claim that presentation of a phallic symbol in the context of a fertility celebration festival is equivalent to whipping your dick out in public?
That's very strange of you, very disingenuous.

Not degenerate enough to cut my sons' foreskins off.

You realize that that would give you a 000000 ID, right?

I'll bet you've got loads of smaller versions of THE GRAND PHALLUS.

Stop being gay

Don't worry, we aren't christians :^)

The cross symbol is older than the Romans.

Paedo priests are played up by the Jew media, Barrabas, when in actual fact they are far less proportionally represented than in the common population. Almost like the Jews are trying to destroy Christianity and good goy pagans are buying into it lmao

You've never actually USED tor, have you? The 0's are through the onion lad.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have no interest in destroying history - we must remember, lest we make the same mistakes. I'm not a Christian, after all.

1. I'm not Greek I'm Nordic, so I would never worship Greek gods
2. You're wrong about "Greek pagans being notorious homos". It was actually illegal to be a homosexual in ancient Greece in everywhere else than Sparta, which was one citystate. The common punishment for homosexuality in Athens and most other places was either death or exile.
Interesting that you actually fell for the Jews lies about ancient Greeks. Sounds very similar to you falling for the kike Jesus's lies.

And why are you not using that service?
When it's that rare to be offered that?

If the Nordic gods were anything like the Greeks (and what sources exist imply the were even worse) then you're a literal child sacrificing nonce

There's a reason Christianity spread with easethrough Europe mongo

Isn't this a really jewish thing to do?

You mean all the myriad cases of church impropriety in this context is fantasy? That's what your argument is?
Very disingenuous of you.

Christianity is not anti-Jewish, and that you would try to present otherwise is just sad.

This is not a complicated question, yet you and every Christian in this thread have only had one response to offer:

Truly blind christcucks >>>/brit/225048

You worship a romantic manifestation of terribly vile "gods" that has been influenced by actual jewish people lmao

More disingenuous response from the Christian camp.

They are not worshipping the penis, they are celebrating fertility, which requires a penis.
Why can't you answer any of my questions directly?

Can you produce life with a crucified Jew in the way you can with a penis?
Would you prefer a Europe of European atheists/pagans or a Europe of Christian African/Arabs?

And yes, if the moment you see the representation of the phallus, you think of homosexuality, you're probably gay bro.

Because it makes it harder to post, to be quite honest. More hoops to jump through, and takes longer for posts to, well, post.

Have the pussy worshipping feminists cucked you so badly you're afraid of your own cock, OP?

Yeah, because of Abraham.
Maybe you're right.

see

Hahahahah you are in denial so bad. Catholicism is a gigantic pedophile cult, in fact I bet we will find out during the pedogate arrests that majority of Catholicuck priests are pedophiles.

I only accept a Europe of European Christians. No leeway given. If you are a pagan you are on par with niggers.

TTFN lambs, I'm off to watch the Rugger. Have fun with your giant purple nob xx

Will you kikes STFU already with these internal division demoralization?

You follow a foreign faith brought to your homelands by Semites.

Kill yourself.

Of course the people Holla Forums expelled are literally britkikes

Its so funny, how badly Christians fail at this. You walk right into the trap, and then proudly proclaim it, as though your obvious deflection is not demonstrable of your treason.

So very Semitic…

It was spread by whites lamb

not to mention that the niggers had to hew it out of the rock, though, because they were too dumb to
ERECT
one
but you will still use this anti European rethoric due to your kikery

To be honest lad, I don't think that's even a Christian, I find it hard to believe they're actually that dim-witted.

I wager we're seeing a metric fuckton of trolling on behalf of factions that want to see us waste time on this conflict, which, in any case, will no doubt have to wait until we've purged a great many shitskins and Jews before its settled one way or the other.

Utterly false.
Why do you think it comes under so much Jewish fire as an "intolerant" religion?
It's because it IS intolerant.

Asatru only accepts white Europeans.
Asatru does not condone homosexuality or other perversions.
Asatru is tribal, it does not condone nor accept miscegenation.

Asatru does not look upon sex as some kind of shameful act, because sex is NOT shameful, it is natural and necessary. But sex, in Asatru, is procreation between a man and a woman. And it is a beautiful gift from the gods, not something you need to have condoned by some leering, potbellied priest.

Christians USED to believe this, but they lost their way, and became all "modern" at the request of the media Jew.
You have the Westborough baptist church that loudly preaches that homos and those that condone it are going to hell…and the rest of the Christian churches condemn that church.

Yet you would try to condemn Asatru for the few false assholes that attempt to (unsuccessfully) Jewify it?

Utterly disgusting.

It was created by Jews, Jew.

ID: 270f42

They did nothing wrong. Never in my life have I seen a single text saying they sacrificed any children, only adult slaves captured from Britain and elsewhere, only FOREIGNERS. But once again the Christcuck resorts to LYING. Typical, even white Christcucks are slowly turning into Jews after worshipping a Jew for so long.
Holy shit read your history you faggot. It DIDN'T spread through Europe with ease, it was violently forced on Europeans by the sword, almost nobody wanted to convert voluntarily except Mediterranean Europeans.

More lies and deceit from christcucks. Those Greeks are not worshipping a giant dick, they are worshipping fertility and the benis is just a symbol of it. They are in fact worshipping white people having children. Interesting that Christcucks are against this idea.

Yep, torposting, two different people posting on the same IP. Interesting stuff.

Good eye. Kike reported.

You know, if you Christcucks stopped lying maybe people would take you seriously. European paganism, influenced by Jewish people? You have to be stupid to think anyone will fall for that. Aryan religions are tens of thousands of years older than Jews.

I'm not gullible.

Dude, it totally went thorugh Europe like butter.
Hence the pagan aspects their god that doesn't allow any other gods or idols before him that were kept alive just for fun.

Enjoy your ban, Schlomo.

Okay now you're showing up even though I filtered you. Is the site fucking broken or something?

Forget to jump proxy shlomo?

You forgot to mention:
Religious DnC threads in a nutshell.

Aka, weekdays, and co.

fucking jews did this

Also burden of proof is on you newfag.

Agreed, both paganism and judaism is gay.

See his ID, retard.

It didn't though, the pagans fought back. Anyone refusing to convert was killed.

If you're wondering though, take a look at when this poster showed up… Funny, right after the Christcuck posetr on this IP went MIA… Interesting.

Probably.

I didn't even realize it was anchored tbh.

You're getting you're religions confused, lad

….

(checked and praised!)
Its as if worshipping your own gods empowers yourself and worshipping a jew god empowers jews.

No, they don't.

Now that I think about it, they don't - they do it in hospitals, that's how far the Jews have taken control of Christianity and how far Christianity has hijacked European society.

Are you serious, nigger?

I think you're replying to the wrong person.

Not to mention he is wrong. Homosexuality was NOT the norm and was shunned through most of european history. even the vaunted Greekfags found the idea of getting fucked in the ass to be utterly repugnant. They have a similar concept now, apparently going through the high school male population, which is "It isn't gay if I am the one doing the fucking"

Shit, sorry fam, meant to reply to

No, they don't

Circumcision is not christian. Europeans in general are uncircumcised.

Are you a yank whos mother chopped part of his dick off? kek

There isn't one religion that ever came out of the middle east that was truly worth a fuck.
Including Cuckstianity.

Not even close.

The conquest of Christianity (aka "orthodox", the least paganized branch) was even less successful than the "denazification" of Europe.

The rennaisance itself had an enormous uprising of pagan iconography again.
Hence the sudden influx of pretty women with their tits out and the babies with wings.

fertility
but I guess women would be the homos in that case
guess christians don't mind "homosexuality" when they do it, and if it's lesbianism

Explain the tenets of your specific paganism without using christian sources.

Oh wait, you can't.

Kek

This thread is cancer.

Quick perusal suggests its something like 1 in 10 even in the places where its not as prevalent.

No, but I know plenty of poor lads who are. Its really disgusting the shit that European Christians do.

Its very telling that so many of the Christians in this thread are Europeans, yet we can't get more than 1 of you to acknowledge you'd prefer your homelands to remain in the hands of those who share your blood and not your faith rather than those who share your faith and not your blood.

That's exclusive to America, not Christianity.

Have Christians written the Eddas, too?
How convenient.

I doubt there's more than hundreds of native European Christians that are circumcised for religious reasons.

Even in murka it's more of a medical fad than full blown evangelical good goyism.

Do your fucking research, Schlomo.

hmmmmmmm.

Tell me your stories lad.

Oh shit they've found out i'm a the jews arguing with myself

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHIELDMUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mmmmmhmmmmm.

Seems the statistics disagree.
Seems legit.

Actually the Christians did write the Eddas lmao

And the Jews wrote the Bible.
So I guess we're even. ;^)

Hm almost correlates with Muslim and Jewish populations and those who need it for medical reasons hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I already linked a simplified version of the poetic edda earlier, it's even an audiobook.

How nice of the Christians who are not allowed any other gods to write a complete anthology of European gods for us to now attack them with.
Truly they are the wistest of them all.

Every single mudslime that "shares blood" with me must get the fuck back to mongolia where he belongs.

If circumcision was a Christian thing then it would be 64% in addition to the muslim population. It isn't.

Explain this or retract your autism.

[citation needed], Schlomo.

The Bibles a number of books and the "Jews" who wrote the NT were anti-Judaism, hence why Christianity is the enemy of the Jews hmmmm

RIDE THAT BIG PINK DILDO FOR WOTAN!

The other way around, Xtian.
Every honorable tenant in Christianity is stolen from European tradition.
Your holy book is jam-packed with cowardice backstabbing, and deceit.

Even your conquest of Europe was a bunch of slimy, WEALTHY, priests whispering in the ears of "nobility" and teaching them how they could most easily steal from their own people using the church.
Which they then proceeded to do.
European "nobility" was taught how to be Jews by Christians.

EVERYONE WATCH OUT THE SHILLS ARE IN THE THREAD ATTACKING PINK DILDOS I THINK THEY MIGHT BE GAY BUT I'M NOT

Yes, I'm sure its just the Muslims and the Jews. That's gotta be it.

I'll grant you one thing though: It seems the early Christians were at least smart enough to not push this shit…
> While Jesus' circumcision was recorded as having been performed in accordance with Torah requirements in Luke 2:21, according to the Acts of the Apostles, chapter 15, the leaders of the Christian Church at the Council of Jerusalem rejected circumcision as a requirement for Gentile converts, possibly the first act of differentiation of Early Christianity from its Jewish roots

Then again….

Top Kek

Hmm really makes you think

Thank you for admitting that Christianity is honorable.

>(ages 16–44) "youths"
Grasping on fucking straws now, Mordecai.

Christcuck logic.

Hahahaha you mong you don't even understand basic Christian theology no wonder you worship Skyrim gods lmao

BIG PINK COCKS!

could you be any less jewish?
Of course not, kike worshipper

GO AWAY JOSHUA GOLDBERG THE MENTALLY ILL JEW LEAVE ME TO MY BIG PINK COCK

Also

That… Are you retarded? Go back and re-read that shit.

;^)

See above.

Which derives from Judaic writings.
The Jews who wrote the Judaism were anti SOME Judaism. They were, themselves, Jews, and followed Jewish beliefs.
This shit cracks me up.

Funny way of showing their emnity, ya know, helping them rebuild their temple in the Middle East. ;^)

HOIST THAT CRUCIFIED JEW FOR YAHWEH!

Of course, this is the defense christians always have to fall back on.

Your ad homs only make me seem more right lad, keep it up.
And when you have a sec:

Also, it's nice to see Christcucks reduced to pointing at penises now.

They really are on their last legs.

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

…………………..

But the denazification was perfectly successful get off the kool aid christnigger

And really, it was common Christian practice in the medieval times to execute Aryans under the scapegoat of "satanism" if they practiced native European religions. Find a woman who practices Asatru? Satanist, burn her at the stake.

;^)

I never said that.
I said it has stolen honorable tenants from others.
It loves to preach them, too…but it never follows them.
They stole Pagan holidays, violating "thou shall not steal"…they lied about those holidays being Christian holidays, violating "thou shall not bear false witness"…they burned Pagans as witches, violating "love they neighbor as thyself"…
They even stole the image of a Nordic European to present as "Jesus" to the Europeans…even more deceit.

NO…I never once said Christianity was honorable.

christians are fundamentally incapable of being redpilled. Their kiked beliefs always get in the way eventually, even if they superficially adopt better ideologies

Yeah right. Rabbi Yeshu and his disciple kikes just had a disagreement with the rest of the kikes over how Jews should ruin White civilization. An internal feud over how to mess with the goyim.

I thought you said that Christianity is backstabbing cowardice, how can this be the case when you admit it has honorable tenets, regardless of the origin.

You've put yourself in a hole, calling me jewish isn't digging you out of it.

Citation for christian population percentage

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32722155

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1744763/

its in the pdf

Retract your claim, nigger.

He forgot to change his ID again while samefagging to himself.

Wrong guy, see

More or less true.

There's so much wrapped up in Christendom's dogma that is oppositional to the goal of achieving a revitalization of the European peoples, I can't imagine how any Christian can look at the scope of history and think "Hmm, this foreign Semitic religion which invaded Europe ~1,800 years ago and destroyed one of the most powerful and influential societies to ever exist, then destroyed all native European faiths (which had existed for 10x as long) through systematic purging, by generous use of coin to get Europeans to kill one another, is intrinsically European and we should aim to bring it back to power".
Its insanity.

Hail Satan, the only person in christianity with any value because he opposes such a retarded jewish deity

Third time he replies to himself

Hello Satan.

The pdf you linked to is unavailable, and nothing else you offered offsets anything I said.

Jesus Christ nigger, read the fucking thread, we've been over this.

I'd 100% believe you were bullshitting me if you weren't magically avoiding my filter

Riiiight, just because you claim it's because of TOR we should believe you. Thing is newfag, it would be 000000 if "you two" were TORposting.

heres a screenshot.

Are you thick?

64% are christians in the UK
15% are circumcised

Therefore circumcision is not a Christians practice because most Christians aren't circumcised.

Retract it, you disingenuous nigger.

Where did they get the idea from?

for

They seem to think getting your dick chopped off is Chrisitain, probably because the yanks do it. The vast majority don't.

Jesus Christ. Christians actually are this stupid when it comes to their religion

There, now let's see if ol Christcuck 270f42 follows me to a new IP.

I'm not bullshitting you lad. Tor is weird, but let's see what happens going forward - I'm interested to see if this cuck will follow me to a new IP.

Jesus Christ you are painfully stupid, and have clearly never used tor, nor read the fucking thread.

Where did the idea of chopping off your foreskin come from?
Does settling in America magically increase the desire to mutilate ones cock?

congrats! You no longer have to share existance with that moron!
hopefully

I'd assume its the significant jewish control over America. See Trump for an example.

Not an argument.

… Lad, more than 1 in 10 are circumcized. That doesn't help your claim, and that you're going to try to present it as disingenuous when you're presenting in that extremely myopic context relative to the overall circumstance is ridiculous.

Most Christians the world are uncircumcized, yeah?
> unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/jc1360_male_circumcision_en_2.pdf
the features of early Christianity, including male cir-cumcision (to take one instance, 97% of Orthodox men in Ethiopia are circumcised)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't argue with room temperature IQ's of any kind. Total waste of effort

Its an interesting thing - I've never seen it happen before, and I was wondering why I was getting 'flood detected' errors. Then someone pointed it out, and I was like "Oh…".
Call me crazy, but I wager the Jews did this.

You are just choosing to be ignorant. Jesus criticized the Pharisees more than anyone else and the Pharisees ARE the descendants of Modern Jews according to essentially every scholar in existence. These Rabbinical-Jews state that Jesus is their SWORN ENEMY in the Talmud. AND the New Testament criticizes Jews over and over (read II Corinthians and tell me you honestly believe it's a kike conspiracy).

Almost every Christian, Jewish, and secular scholar in existence has reached the same conclusion even if it's not politically correct to say. The people of Rabbinic-Judaism, what people in the modern world call "Jews", are but one popular subset which won out and become dominant of what constituted Jews 2000 years ago.

If you believe that Semitic "Jews" from 2000 years ago who accepted Christ are the same as Rabbi at your local Synagogue, you're going to be lumping in a hell of a lot of Mediterraneans into the non-European category.

inb4 reddit spacing

Calm down you fucking nigger, you're on my side, we are both anti-Christcuckery. You're being needlessly hostile towards people here questioning why you had the same ID as the christcuck. Nobody has ever seen such a case before here, and you are for some reason raging because people LOGICALLY assumed it must be someone samefagging.

can you reply to see if IP's are fixed?

the old testament reeks of the exact same kikery as the jews of today. I'm not buying the
argument at all

I know all of that, but it's most logical to assume it was just ancient Jewish false flagging and psy-ops. They've been doing it for forever. You believe Pharisees were legitimately anti-Jesus and that Jesus was actually against them. Well do you believe the Cultural Marxist Jews and Orthodox Zionist Jews actually hate each other as they pretend to do? So naive, Christcuck. They are merely playing all sides so that the Jews can always come out on top as the winners. Jesus and the Pharisees were just doing the same thing, playing both sides and looking for alternative ways to destroy Roman civilization.

So Jesus was a traitorous Jew?… Well, never heard of that before…

Why? Because they view him as a traitor - Jesus spoke negatively of some Jewish practices, and thus they sought to kill him as a traitor, and his traitorous (to the Jews) brethren fled to Europe, and told a neat story about their buddy Jesus who was magic and the sole earthly 'son' of the one true (Jewish) god, creating a religion that for many centuries was employed to the detriment of Jews as often as it was employed to their benefit.
Its not hard to see why a group - especially one with in-group preference like the Jews - would view perceived traitors in such a fashion, yet it says nothing of the… let's go with 'benevolent merit' of the story the 'traitorous' Jews told to the Europeans to secure themselves power and comfort.

Please, cite specifically what portions of that entry you're referring to.

…?
Okay…
And rightly so.
Also, direct equivalence is not necessary - they are as close to equivalence as you would expect given such a time frame.

We're not on a side, lad, we're just pushing bantz. Calm down, nigger.

Where do you think you are, faggot?

Seriously though, no offense intended, but the explanation had already been given earlier in the thread, and in theory, I didn't actually prove anything - I could have just switched proxies or something. That said, I didn't, tor is just fucking weird sometimes.

Yes, I mean exactly that.
False equivalence. That's more parallel to the infighting squabbles we are having in this very thread on Holla Forums.
Except for you know, they actually adopted Christianity in the First Holy Roman empire. And did so again in the Second Holy Roman empire. And yet again in Hitler's third roman empire.

Which one? The Septuagint used by Orthodox and Catholics is about a thousand years older than the version made by the Masoretes (used by Jews and most Protestants) roughly a thousand years later. They are quite different texts.
Choosing to be ignorant as to how the meaning of the word Jew has changed over 2000 years isn't really an argument either.

That is assuming Jesus was indeed a Pharisee. No one actually knows this. And if he did share an earthly lineage to Jews it would be irrelevant, he didn't reproduce and declared an immortal war against their sins.

To all the Pagans, do you honestly believe all of the endless Christian art created by Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner, Dostoevsky, Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Tolkien, not to even dig into architecture can be equaled by tree Gods? Where is all of this great pagan architecture, and science, and philosophy, and art that has made Europe so great?

You race traitors will hang

You forgot the Byzantine Empire. That's one thing I find fascinating about some pagan's arguments against Christianity is that it caused the fall of Rome, but if that conclusion were correct, then why did the Byzantine Empire survive and endure for as long as it did when it was ardently devout.

Well, there's the Colosseum, Roman temples, the parthenon; Aristotle, Plato, Pyrrho, Epictetus, Epicurus, and many more; there are numerous pieces of sculptures and there are surviving frescoes.

This is why I detest this infighting.

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning for addressing him as such.

So many larpers raging

o wow so cretive ur so cool omg so cool hahahah im laughing u must get all the girls omg so cool

It's so jews would be even more crypto. Get everyone snipped and it's not so easy to tell who's whom.

o wow ur so cool

omg i know right…he would rather have him make his decisions to cut off his penor than some yid.

o wow you can post sarcastic comments o wow so cool

Martin Luther was pretty based and all, but why didn't he use the 1000 year older version of the scriptures from the time of Jesus Christ, but instead use muh "Hebrew originals" which are gutted version of the Septuagint?

I'm so sick of people believing the Old Testament was originally written in Hebrew before Greek. THERE WAS NO HEBREW ORIGINAL BEFORE THE GREEK BECAUSE IT WAS AN ORAL TRADITION. (The only remote exception to this is the dead sea scrolls but that's obviously just fragments.) It is the most obvious Jewish swindle in the history of Christianity.

Friendly reminder that the pagan question was answered definitively last year.

archive.is/TcsGQ

Pagan/Gentile Reverence for Nature is Seen as a Direct Threat to Urbanite Jewish Spiritual Hegemony

I would like to invite discussion and criticism of this article which offers a Jewish critique of the pagan worldview:

jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

archive: archive.is/WxZsU

The Jewish author writing for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs understandably criticizes several aspects of cheesy neo-paganism and modern superstition, but then he goes on to say some striking things which explicitly identify the traditional and organic pagan/gentile reverence for nature as a direct threat to urbanite Jewish spiritual hegemony (advocating instead the Noahide laws as the correct alternative for gentiles). Here are some key quotes from his polemic which struck me the most:

1.) "The ancient revulsion with regard to paganism felt by adherents of Judaism links up with the need to take stock of these contemporary phenomena…Nature is not sacred and its laws represent barbarity; the Noahide laws represent civil society. There are many reasons for Jewish observers to watch attentively which direction the powerful, renewed interest in nature will take, and what consequences this may have for world Jewry."

2.) "Few people realize — and contemporary German Greens prefer not to be reminded of it — that the first major nature-protection laws were issued, of all places, in Nazi Germany…"

3.) "So soon after Nazism, which proclaimed the same, one has again forgotten what dangers the elevation of nature as a norm brings with it for the handicapped, the sexual outsiders, the elderly and inter-racial societies."

4.) "Halakhah is the antithesis of the laws of nature. The latter are cruel: there is no charity in nature; there is no mercy. There is no safety net in nature for marginal beings….There is no equality in nature or anything resembling democracy. Nature should be feared." (Oy gevalt!)

5.) "Furthermore, I postulate that no nation in the twentieth century has lived as much 'in harmony with nature' as Hitler’s Germany."

6.) "Anybody who places nature as the central value in society must be suspect in the eyes of Jews. One should not lump together neo-Nazis, neo-pagans, and extreme environmentalists. Yet all should be watched carefully by Jews, even if the degree of worry they cause greatly differs."

7.) "So what does the return of paganism mean for Judaism? It forces us to focus on the importance of Jewish law and tradition, which proclaims that nature is not the dominant force in the world, nor is it sacred….Nature’s laws represent the world of the savage and barbarian; the Noahide laws represent civil society."

8.) "The Jewish agenda is a very long one. Many things assimilated Jews consider important should be pushed down the Jewish agenda. The new outside reality should help us understand that propagating the Noahide commandments to humanity should have had a higher place on this agenda a long time ago."

9.) "Nothing good for the Jews — nor for society at large — can come out of a worldwide strengthening of paganism."

Why is jesus portrayed as a white guy?

Cesar Borgia

I would prefer a Europe of pagans and atheists, as long the "few" Christians that existed were able to live in peace, in their own communities, unmolested, by their own rules. The atheists will be gone within several generations and then we'll proselytize to the unfortunate pagans. They'll convert as a rebellion against mommy and daddy.

Into the oven you go.

WE

As a Greek, I don't have a problem with that shit, but I wouldn't participate. The giant benis is fucking hilarious and stupid, though. It seems they wanted to provoke, since it's the first time they are doing this. Typical larpers trying to provoke the church if you ask me. They have some nice ideals as a whole, but they serve a purpose: to discredit anyone giving respects to ancient Gods or anything that comes close to that. Some of those pagans are masons, "fighting" against their buddies at the church, damn parody.

early christcuckdom was fiercely anti-greek at every level. Even the word Greek-Hellene was banned. They destroyed everything they could, universities, temples, labs you name it, killed many Greeks as they did everywhere. But past is the past, I dislike the abrahamic religions, but I respect them since they played a major role in history.

Also, check the obelisks, they are a phallus, a benis too. Isn't that odd eh? Benis is everywhere.. or is it not benis as the faggots think of benis, but something allegoric..

sorry for double post