Who the fuck is this guy?

Who the fuck is this guy?

MI5 operative.

No, he just jumped on the bandwagon for shekels.

Could he have redeemed instead? His latest videos are very solid

These fags always think they are smarter than they really are. Every single politician Trump included is a complete scumbag who deserves to be tarred and feathered and quartered and beheaded in the street. Trump and Hillary

ow the edge

Enjoy being a fucking bootlicker

ow the edge

Not an argument.

It is an argument American politics and politicians are a joke

ow the edge

Are you gonna say something different or just act like a mong? Are you even American?

not an argument

I really need to stop samefagging

no

Replying further makes you look stupid, too.

t. >>>Holla Forums

stop misusing this word, if he doesn't know about the Jews and their lies then he's not red pilled. The whole point of it being a 'red pill' is t's tough to swallow and live with, not some generic politically correct "muslims are backwards so I don't want them in my country. Black people? A-ok"

t. druppold

Kys, fagtano

was with him up until that point

His gay face bothers me.

kill yourself

I don't like the other faggot, but Fantano is a pussy, instead of just saying his arguments he hides behind the "le so ironic" barrier so any insult or bad argument he says can't be explained as "just a joke dude lol".

IMAGINE MAH SHAWK

Paul Joseph Waters rise into e-celeb fame is mainstream meteoric. His detractors are all butt hut

Being against Muslims is super politically incorrect. In some countries it's not even legal.

Fun fact: the term "red pill" comes from the Matrix, a modern gnostic allegory created by the Wachowski brothers (now sisters).

That's the brown pill you're talking about.

He would be pretty good if he stopped talking like he's talking to a baby

Tell me now, at what age were you when you discovered this phenomenon?

'YOU'RE A BUTT HUT

WELL IMAGINE MY SHARK WHEN THE MAINSTREAM METEOR ARE THE REAL FASCISTS

He's Homosexual.
He's Alt Lite.
He says what everyone already knows for mental masturbation and affirmation.
Years ago he believed in Reptilians and he's linked with Alex Jones.
He's just an anti-globalist liberal.

You make that sound as if the alt-kike was any better.

maybe in the media it's edgy to hate muslims but at least half of white people are open about Islamic culture being incompatible with Europe. What makes you an actual social outcast is if you say you want your country to be 95% native white stock and don't want any black immigrants. Or that you know about the Jewish plot to liquidate European races.

The guy couldn’t even hold a note or find the key of the song he was “singing” in, he just talked over music.

Didn't he admit he was a homosexual and totally opposed to anti-semitism?

His lips are always wet, it's disgusting to watch.

PJW is one of those "alt lite" people who love to criticize Islam and the MSM, but never dare to say anything negative about the merchants.

Fits in the same category as Black Pigeon, pretty much.

am i high or did i not just hear a KFC commercial on filterman's broadcast on Friday…? What timeline is this now?

Sad part is, most of "tv nazis" are faker than him.

>but jews are awesome I love jews lets have and exposition of great jews! Fuck the nazis!

He's a Jew.

He's your friend when he's criticizing your enemies, but becomes your rival when he's stating his own opinions.

Lol, no.

Says who?
I fucking hate all ecelebs regardless of whether or not their shitty attention whoring rants happen to align with my politics.

Yeah Holla Forums is pretty obvious, they didn't include any instructions on how to blend in with the reddit recruitment threads they had on their containment board.
Now the whole site has to deal with communist poledditors crying about racist Trump voters even when nobody is talking about politics.

The alt kike is reddit tier so is nu/pol/. Leftypol is preferable to those subversive faggots.

lol k
How about they're all shit and full of faggots?

Yeah dude just wait for Hitler

They are but I find the alt kike more irritating. There's something about a kosher as fuck group trying to act like they are pro white, spreading their white trash nationalism (aka repackaged Talmudism) and think they speak for whites as a whole that rubs me the wrong way.

At least the leftists fuck off when they realise their arguments are weak.

It really says a lot when these are the best kind of "arguments" that you can come up with. Weak memes that are supposed to stop critical thought aren't arguments you kike.

holy shit. now THAT'S brilliant satire.

Nah I completely agree. Fuck all those actually influential people, the white race will be saved by you, me and 5 other people on 8/pol/.

reminds me of that one cartoon meme of the guy with stubble loling. why do these types all have the same look.

In what fantasy land are you living? Their arguments are always shit and they mostly don't even have any.

No the fuck they don't, that's a blatant god damn lie and you know it, holy shit.

What are they influencing? A shift to pro jew fully controlled kosher nationalism. Is that a good thing in your opinion? A single person with only a fraction of the coverage that these people get that is willing to address the real issues is more valuable than a thousand of these kosher disinfo agents.

8/pol/ is kosher and the people who aren't restricting their actions to the Internet are the ones doing the most to save whites right now, not basement dwelling neetsocs. You think it's only a handful of people because you only see the controlled opposition getting coverage so it seems like the alt kike are the only ones "doing anything".

How is getting behind kosher nationalists a good thing? If you say "because they have more traction than actual race realists" I'm going to assume you are a shill or a lazy, low IQ piece of shit that just wants to watch from the sidelines and get your dopamine rush from seeing retarded "le liberals" get "BTFO" without actually contributing anything to white survival themself. This is the problem with the alt kike lemmings, you are derailing years of work and subverting groups that are racially conscious to get your gay little thrills and you don't even realise that you are doing it. If they refuse to name the jew they are garbage that are ignoring the root cause of the problems in modern society, this mindset of "kosher nationalism leads to racial nationalism" just leads to race realists begrudgingly adopting kosher viewpoints. I don't care if they dislike non whites and talk about "white replacement" (because it's not a genocide, right go-..ahem…I mean guys?) if they ignore who is pushing for that "replacement" then they are controlled.

But they fuck off when you repeatedly point out flaws in your logic, the alt kike just use mental gymnastics to justify their retardation or call you a shill.

They always used to. The problem is that the alt kike is the nu-left and they can't out argue leftists, they can out argue retarded snowflake SJW's but not actual leftists. This results in them sticking around rather than returning to their hugbox like they used too.