Dunkirk vs Hacksaw Ridge

Which one wins the kino bowl, fams?

Neither.
Hollywood is incapable of making decent, let alone kino, war films.

Dunkirk. Haven't seen it but Hacksaw us a shit war movie with shit pandering to modern audience.
Had to watch some band of brothers to wash the shit taste.

Both are horrible

Hacksaw Ridge. Easily.

What's so bad about it? I think the action scenes and the gore are well directed. Were you expecting some shaky cam cinematography like in Saving Private Ryan?

Haven't seen Hacksaw, but I can't be worse than Dunkirk. One of the biggest steaming piles of shit ever pegged as a big movie.

It's overdone and exaggerated.
The drama up until that was okayish but the boot camp disappointed with unrealistically lenient drill instructors and shit introduction of chars.
The first fight scene felt like Tropic Thunder with gore flying everywhere almost comically. And the action was almost benny hill style.
I went with it until that scene then I just exited.

It was a very amateurish war movie that I didn't expect from Mel Gibson. Felt like he was holding back/was held back due to fear that Current Year plebs wouldn't like it.

Neither
Hacksaw Ridge was Gibson's worst effort

Dunkirk I haven't seen but Nolan has about as much chops as Uwe Boll

I got that feeling too. Feels like Mel Gibson was playing CoD World at War right before directing the movie. But since I love WaW, I can give it a pass. The gore was excellent.

Why does Nolan stick to PG-13?

Even Speilberg, known for PG movies made Saving Private Ryan M rated.

For the shekels of course.

Hacksaw Ridge was directed by an antisemite.

Why would an antisemite make a film glorifying white people fighting for jews?

Gibson is without a doubt an anti semite, so you take a guess why he'd do that.

Doss didn't fight, he only healed and rescued the wounded, even a jap.

Don't talk shit about Uwe

Hacksaw was shit

watched dunkirk in imax with my gf. she puked after the movie and tells me she was warshocked. dunkirk automatically won with that

hacksaw was alright, but dunkirk was total trash. neither are kino tbh.

hamburger hill and apocalypse now disagree with you.

>>>Holla Forums

Galipoli was okay. Would have been better without the christcuck nutjob in it, but it was okay.

Hacksaw was significantly better but by that I don't mean that it was good, but rather that Dunkirk was absolute shit.

Hacksaw had barely competent characterization and the battle scenes were pretty neat, while Dunkirk was incoherent, repetitive, and most importantly had no real characters. I think Hacksaw would have been a lot better if they didn't try to make it based on a real story since all of the elements it did poorly outside of the protagonist were because they tried to make the movie consistent with the real world. It definitely had competent people working on it, but their work was wasted because biopics are shitty memes. Either do a full-on documentary or a full-on movie, not this shit.

hacksaw is an inherently white movie and dunkirk is multi culti leftism without the actual diversity in casting

Hacksaw Ridge: Naval Artillery flattens the top of the ridge yet there is still an intact pillbox when the infantry storm the top
Dunkirk: A talking monkey is in the British army at Dunkirk

Both are shit

It's made out of superior nihonese concrete.

Neither

WE