Gotham Recasts Poison Ivy

archive.is/Dbyix

Well, there goes any interest I had in Gotham. The hot redhead was pretty much the only reason I kept watching, now that they replaced her with that weird-looking spic from The Flash, there's literally nothing else left going for it.

But fucking why

God damn it.

The new actress looks like she'd be a good Blackfire. Poison Ivy though?

Are they just gonna get someone new for the role every season?

I'm guessing the actress wanted to leave, which I don't blame her for - Gotham's ratings have been in the toilet for a while now - but it's still a shame because she was an ideal cast for Poison Ivy. The new girl looks NOTHING like what Poison Ivy should be.

Also, it still doesn't fix the issue of Ivy technically still being A FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD MENTALLY. I'm surprised Gotham hasn't come under fire more for that shit, especially with the recent Pedowood revelations.

Why not take it to Holla Forums where they actually watch the show?

She was horrible. They should've kept loli Ivy.

This.

The what now?

Who gives a shit? I want to put my dick in her butt, not her brain

?

>>>Holla Forums

While Camren still there, Gotham will have audience

I want you tasteless fags to leave

It's not a fucking loli if it's 3D
==That's just fucking pedophilia

Is this pretty much a running gag at this point?

Technically 15 or 16 by now, but yeah, it's weird, especially with how Bruce and Selina are allowed to grow normally. They recasted Tommy Elliot as well, but the original actor was a manlet compared to David.

Wait, I thought Ivy was a black woman on Gotham?

You mean Fish? She was an OC and she's dead.

So they retconned her into an OC then?
Because I remember in the original promotion they were saying she was Ivy

She was never Ivy. At most, she had mind control powers. The Ivy they started out with was a teen girl.

If the show started in 2016 or this year, make no mistake, she would've been Ivy. But it first kicked off around 2013-2014, so the kikes weren't quite bold enough to try something as radical as that yet.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT IVY IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE TITS YOU BRAINDEAD MORON

Remember when she was suppose to corrupt Bruce into his playboy lifestyle? Good times.

Speaking of that, I can't wait for Alfred to kick Bruce's ass tomorrow.

Yeah this is so creepy and wrong.
And in the last episode, I actually thought the show went full edge and blew up a kid. I think the authors are fully aware of their edge to think the twist would work.
We're talking about a show where rich guys were actually forced to eat people like it's a kid friendly Hannibal or something.

We are sick fucks though, but from a normalfag standpoint, it's kinda wrong.

For all his talk, Oswald never really hurts the people he loves, especially after Fish came back to life. He let Fish go that time once he saw her as a mother figure, he froze Ed instead of straight-up killing him, and faked Martin's death.

Good.

God, that was so stupid. It made absolutely no fucking sense and led to writers actively retconning shit that happened one episode prior.

For shame. I find it hilarious how the showrunners keep on flirting with pedo undertones when it comes to Ivy's character and nobody call them out for it. I mean, for fuck's sake, they just had a 31 year old actress kiss a kid on-screen who I'm pretty sure is still fucking underage.

Shit, here's the trailer.

OK, why the fuck don't embeds work?