Battlefield 1

Hey fellas, Are you guys hyped for battlefield 1 or feel it is just a cash grab like Hardline was?

I'm personally excited because I did own 1943 on ps3 and really enjoyed the dog-fighting in that game, and really excited to see if the plane combat will be similar to that.

Also haven't played a bf game since 3 and need an excuse to fuel my pleasure of it

What do you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=_W-ZCwAAQBAJ&dq=Bedouin woman that was in World war I&source=gbs_navlinks_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battlefield has sucked ass since Bad Company.

If you're getting hyped for anything EA is putting out, you're only setting yourself up to be disappointed.

After Battlefront, I have absolutely no hope for them.

I don't enjoy soulless generic western products with shoehorned diversity on them.

It'll probably play exactly the same as the past few installments, so it's going to be pretty bad.

it's shit

I should mention

HIP-FIRING LEWIS GUN

Fuck off.

I would be too if they were paying me for that opinion.

Anyone got any WW1 r34?

AY YO HOL UP
YOUS SAYIN WE WAZ TRENCHFOOT N SHIT

Just a disguise by a solder in the actual WWI, not sure if the devs know that or if they pull a bait n switch for the sjw croud hopefully

books.google.com/books?id=_W-ZCwAAQBAJ&dq=Bedouin woman that was in World war I&source=gbs_navlinks_s

They have outright said that it's a women, so I don't think the swede dev in charge cares. Hell, he probably doesn't know and just got the idea from the mudslime that pegs his YES rectum nightly.

we truly do live in the darkest timeline

Mate, it's more like 10 million or so died, but I've heard something like 60 mil mobilsed in total. That said, DICE's showing amounts to either
or
I'm more annoying about an American hero, than him being black.

Classes always was and will be shit in Battlefield.

Loadouts or get the fuck out

It's going to be shit user and you need to get better taste if you're seriously hyped over something made by dice.

I don't get the point on why they want to have a black protagonist, most of them never actually fought in the war at all.

The trailer, by itself, I really liked. But it showed nothing of fucking gameplay, and DICE has made it damn clear that they care more about "muh cinematics" and "muh diversity" than about the most important thing: the fucking GAMEPLAY.

It's just a matter of time before Common Core starts rewriting history.

I said 30-40 million.

Looking it up the total is 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded. 37 million casualties would be more accurate.

The swede dev said he wanted to show diversity.

I wanna burn the individual alive who wrote that test. also fuck that swedecuck cause a world war representing people of different nationalities and nations isn't fucking diverse enough for captain Sweden what the fuck…

Dice needs to be suicide bombed.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but we've done some fucked up shit, and don't even acknowledge it in our history classes.

I'm pretty sure there were only like ten blacks in the entirety of WWI

I envy you.

40k actually and the majoraty of them wore ditch diggers since nobody trusted them. Still that's a tiny number compared to the other combatants. For example, Serbia lost litteraly 1/3 of it's population in that war, but nah, fuck that, let's put a nigger on the cover because they wore the heroes of WW1

We need to over there and uncuck those cucks.

Disgraceful

We wuz cavalry n sheit

I think the Battlefield series stopped giving a fuck about accurate weapons the moment they put that semi-auto Japanese M1 clone that never even went into fucking service as the standard Japanese rifle in BF 1943.

I'm not sure how it will work out, think you'd need some sort of persistent campaign to get the real sense of attrition.

Right, entirely forgot about the shoehorned diversity.

Just play Verdun you retarded fucking faggot.

It didn't have to be like this

Is it a AAA game?

If so it is going to be a cash grab.

Holy shit that fucking hit me hard I was aware these traitors didn't see that Europe is diverse as fuck and brown people are people of shade but that hit me hard because this is a European war primarily and they're blowing it on sand people getting another kick in the face compared to the age of a new Europe for better or worse each of his own ideology.

tfw I actually saw retards taking forever to figure out it's a WW1 setting while reacting to the preview

This to be honest.

US enters the war in 1917, the war had been going on for 3 years. Making the main character American is a fucking insult.

Now this is some extreme cancer.

that streamer would make a good trap

I'm mind-blown, just fucking outstanding, the western education system is a pile of horse shit that they don't even teach World Wars or any wars besides early America and MUH HOLOHOAX. I'm going to fucking bed.

It's easier that way, at least they don't have to make up more lies about 60000000 gorillions

lets face it…the player base is dwindling ever since BF was announced

Oh wait we already got Wolfenstein.

Also zero interest in BF1. From trailer it is BF/CoD with WW1 skin, which is nice because it makes for cool ascetics, but at the same time if anything I would like to play real WW1 game.
I buying Verdun and newest Wolfenstein.

Make it MMO so it will save which tranches we already own and so I could sit in one during multiple play sessions.

why exactly would the nazis have burned or gassed the jews when they could have just starved them?

zyklon b costs money, does it not? well starvation doesn't cost anything. hell, it would have been more economical to hang them all.

it just seems like a needlessly expensive way of committing a genocide.

Because they were obviously Sunday morning cartoon villains.

Gas is scarier and thus garners more sympathy for "survivors"

m8, the C96 was around since the 1890s. What do you think the "96" part means?

The C96 was in WW1 you stupid fucking nigger.

NOW HOL UP