Storytime: Halloween Edition

WITCH DOCTOR

Pretty good book, where possession, demons, and other monsters behave a lot like diseases. To take care of them, Doctor Marlove uses unique methods which are a fusion of science and occult.

Today I will Storytime volume one, and second one will come tomorrow. I will post mega and vola links at the end.
I tried to find some good spooky book, but had no luck. I figured this will do, since last time I storytimed it was two years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/kVIkT3
mega.nz/#F!OAIljTTb!KVdlTLqqH3FO9D_C9o6zmg
mega.nz/fm/OVwmVLTD
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/sword-interval/list?title_no=486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crap, didn't mean to spoiler.

Good times.

And that's it for today. Here's are the links to download first volume:
volafile.org/r/kVIkT3
mega.nz/#F!OAIljTTb!KVdlTLqqH3FO9D_C9o6zmg

Man i reread this comic once every few months, i think it was posted here or on /b a few years ago around halloween

thanks user. I didn't care for this when it came out and got rid of them, but I'll give it another look.

That's spooky and kinda hot

Pretty cool series

There is more, yes?

Well damn, only one more book of it. What happened to this series?

Now it's time for volume 2, as promised.

Writer got hired to work on Hellraiser and artist got other job. Originally they said that thwy will return to work on the series, but latest news is that they were not able to 'raise enough money' for third volume.

I take it you imply that some suit wasn't interested?

That's all the info I was able to find. I suspect that they just didn't want to make it for some reason. If they did, they could always slowly work on the book on the side. It would get it done eventually, and it would put some change in writer's and artist's pockets. Even if image was not interested, they could always take it to Boom, Dark Horse, Dynamite, or any other indie publisher.

And that's all there is. Files are uploaded to mega and vola:
mega.nz/fm/OVwmVLTD
volafile.org/r/kVIkT3

Happy Halloween. Hopefully you've got your razor blades and rat poison ready

Well that was fun, if unfortunately short. Is there any other comic like it?

Awesome and thanks! happy Halloween! It was fun, too bad there wasn't more.

In what way?
If you are looking for urban fantasy stuff, Mage and Dresden Files comics are the only ones that aren't shit. They do lack Gothic aesthetic and the super-science element, but dip their fingers in Lovercraftian aesthetic and themes from time to time.
If you want good horror+magic+science+Gothic and Lovercraftian aesthetic mix, early Hellboy, BPRD, and Lobster Johnson are good books. They do lack the Urban fantasy setting, however.

I also once came across urban fantasy book with similar lead, who also a similar dynamic with everyman apprentience. Unfortunately, I forgot book's title over the years and was not able to find out what it was. Other than that, there is nothing similar to my knowledge. That's one of the reasons why I am working on my own comic.

Halloween was fun. Back to work and side projects…

Um, I'll pimp Mage, Hellblazer, The Invisibles, Hellboy, Muktuk Wolfsbreath: Hard-Boiled Shaman, Mr. Monster, The Nocturnals, and most of Clive Barker's comic work.

And the web-comic Sword Interval.
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/sword-interval/list?title_no=486

Oh, and there's Pulse Of Darkness. But I'll tell you right now, YOU WON'T FIND IT.

Bumping because I haven't finished reading this yet.