REMOVE WICCA

REMOVE WICCA

Thread 4 Final thoughts edition

To anons that have not yet heard, witches of the world are rallying at midnight, tonight to attempt to hex Trump. And we need YOUR meme magics to negate their efforts. Kek may be with us, but we cannot allow any chances for this to carry out. Get your staves ready, your pointed hats, and microwave those tendies. We're in the final stretch, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9354186.html#q9359948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adding a bit of meme magic to this thread to help finish them off. kek take my energy, my memes, and check em

witches should know they are on a witch hunt. witches failed during their persecution. Hinduism the oldest standing magical culture survives today. Donald Trump is Protected by boon from the deities under the sacred rites preformed by the Shiv Sena party

go back to cuckchan

Hinduism is aryan, and magic or siddhi is frowned upon. Hinduism is to realize liberation from the cycles of reality by union with god. Of course, you are also god in disguise. Since youre god you can DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

I'm back I haven't followed the threads here.

Just some information from here, on this (((TV))) channel now owned by discovery, called TVN…

The boss resigned…
Then they start this show with wiccans and "shamans"
and oy vey what do we see?
milk of bowls with you know what in
Spiritcooking, I have only seen the commercial
makes me sick
this wiccan shit is all fake, made up bullshit, it was all gassed. So it's made up kikeshit.

Very differnt from my own faith, which is back again in full force, we have everything documented. And Seiðmenn they were gassed too, even though they performed at least not made up rituals, but unholy disgusting ones

Pic related is not seið it's just a curse pole, a niðstöng aimed at someone, typically to make the landsvættir, those who shape and form the lands, drive someone out.

I have to lurk you to catch up

A niðstöng was acceptable and is acceptable to do. It has absolutely nothing to do with this fake ass degenerate crap.

I lurk now

slurp

so that's it, these phony ass wiccans are after the God Emperor
Some of us, think he's actuall Þorr Óðinson, who have returned to remove degeneracy and fix the lands.

He might have cut his beard, but he don't fool us.

Pretty much this: 8ch.net/pol/res/9354186.html#q9359948

Hindu: trying to redpill and failing.
Magick: making the most of the bluepill.

On his door frame he should carve one of these

In case they find something, it's all made up shit, hippie crap. But we used to do this, even the "christians" til the 1700ds ish. The round ones easy to make with a ruler was most common.

Urð
Verdandi
Skuld

Óðinn
Vilji

The past
The present
The future

Protection against shit

PRAISE KEK!!!

How do you like my OC?

Now it's time to party
It's time to start it

Who are these kikes, can I get a quick rundown? been away for a tymu

I picture a bunch of degenerate feminists, into this false wiccan shit

no that is no match for the real deal
fucking seiðmenn

Bukkake them all, Kek!

Bukkeke

Silly witches.

fock off heretics

PURGE PHONY ASS WITCHES AND SEIÐMENN

Seidmenn, would be considered innately ergi for dealing Seidr, which was innately a feminine magic (only odinn and loki got away with this nonsense and its good evidence that they are one and the same).

To my point, isnt it even to just call them faggots.

I don't know if I'm ready to fulfill my destiny. Kek guide me.

A religion invented in the 1930s by a dirty old man looking to fuck young girls. So empowering.

Friendly reminder that Aleister Crowley and Gerald Gardner created Wicca. But when Gardner started making Wicca into some ultra gay Pagan larping, Crowley backed out of the project.

tl;dr Wicca is like the Mormonism of Paganism.

Sorry for being so late, coming up with this took a while:

1. You can't bind from a distance.
2. Bindings affect their casters.
3. Karma's a bitch–and magic users are extra tasty.

We need to raid them, but not with our usual. They're expecting rage, gore, etc. We need to raid them with smug. Smug Pepe, smug anime girls, smug Nazi anime girls, smug Nazi loli anime girls, it doesn't matter what as long as it's smug. In one sentence: I came here to smug at you.

They'll have no defense.

Why are we so smug here? The fools have bound themselves to become Trump supporters.

MEMES AWAY!

I think stuff like this should be effective enough.

You mean these guys?

Lel they fucking suck at magic though. When have you ever heard of WICCA accomplishing anything?

Another shitty thread perfect for /cuckchan/.

It's simple. Make your own board where you can spend days spamming pictures for free. There's four or six of you with 60+ replies in every threads. You're all outsiders with nothing of value to contribute so you won't be missed.

Checked, Trump is safe

dat nuclear sign lmao

Thanks for the laughs m8

I've said it three times, I'll say it again.
THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS DIDN'T HAPPEN
BUT IT SHOULD OF
Soon, the real witch trials will begin

The Wicca accomplished in making Trump stronger and making their days numbered.

Witchcraft doesn't work on people who have accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Let them try it they will only hurt themselves when their energy reflects off of the aurora of the Holy Spirit. Polite sage.

Maybe, but we should still raid. The cognitive dissonance will be hilarious. They'll expect gore. How are they going to wrap their empty little heads around smug?

If you faggots start this shit again, i'll get my flag folder ready and sagebomb
t.anti cuckchan internet defence force

My magic started with a childhood of interest in ancient Egypt. Played from there during my teens with Crowley and the Qabalah and runic magic. I've had the same stuffed frog since around 1990 that has been my stuffed frog.

You're posting in a cuckchan thread, lad.

Hmmm….

Ur posting in a cuckchan thread fam

Death  to  weekend  witches.
WITCHES  GET  STITCHES 

This will exist one day at the rate we're going.

I know some relatives of the Witches from Salem that are still up to no good and I need you to play a part in Salem part II

These (((witches))) think they can fuck with the Trump Train? They got another thing coming!

HAIL KEK

BRAVERY IS OUR ARMOR
FEAR IS WEAKNESS

Underrated

I shitposted hard in the first thread but missed the new ones. Did we win?

MY ARMOUR IS CONTEMPT, MY SHIELD IS DISGUST, MY SWORD IS HATRED

Also bump

Thread three got hit hard with religious d&c, and thread four got spammed to death by a rectally gaped avatarfag, but yes, wiccans accomplished nothing and we got to shitpost all night, so it was a win-win

(Nice)
The great thing about Wiccans is their largely unrecognized mental instability. This is most evident in their interpersonal dealings. If a witch "sends 500 demons to haunt someone's orange juice" or some horseshit and don't receive any sort of response from the person they've "hexed" will drive themselves crazy. This lack of feedback will usually manifest in the form of a "psychic attack," where the wiccan in a state of confused fear over the ritual they've performed will drive themselves manic. The mania being from an external source, of course, some demon or wisp. Some are so weak willed that this "psychic attack" will manifest as soon as their latest facebukkake post talking about the ritual goes ignored by their "victim."

tbh this. I've known some stupid people to do some stupid shit, but anyone thinking this shit makes even the bare minimum of sense deserves to be smugged at.

there is that term again

You fucking kiked burgers should be glad I'm not a mod on here, I would purge each and every one of you whenever you write something about Europe.
Fucking baby aged bastion of judea.

Or maybe just don't be an effortposting sperg about it in a thread that has nothing to do with religion, and maybe post something on topic instead.

lel maybe it is if you didnt know anything else about ancient germanic mythology

Update! Salt has been mined!
The wildhunt (paganblogthing) was shitposted thoroughly!
D K M U and opIntru-der fags from Enemies of Kek thread were both apparently trolled by a few and have been kvetching for days apparently about someone "spamming snek everywhere" and has incited infighting.
Weaklings across the internet now fear more shitposting and witch burnings. Also D K M U is planning to release a heretical book on "meme magic"

shitposting aside, why are you against "effort posting"?
Holla Forums is about effort, our shitposting bends the fabric of reality because it comes from an undeniable base of truth. That truth is reached by effort

polite sage

Severely underrated post

Update
Can anyone find more on shini chi, from that thread? He talks shit against the emperor and kek across the internet.

So.
Figure I'll post something spooky on their board, see if I can scare them.
Any suggestions?

SAGE

Cheke em

Note, the board is owned by d k m u, so they might collect IPs, though they're also crumbling apart so probably no real threat.

Lad…

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/britpol/

You suck ass faggot

Megumin is still a worthless whore

GO

your waifu got B L A C K E D – and you jacked off to it!

please end yourself cuck!!!

Remember how you were spamming those threads, checking your own dubs and crying like a little faggot becasue noone would play with you in the containment thread you made? And then when the mods deleted it, you made a whingy little metathread about it? It's like you want people to sniff you out and write an ED article about you or something.

Honestly even when you don't use pictures, your autistic posting style betrays you. At this point you should just get a tripcode and complete your metamorphosis into the gigantic glittery faggot you know you want to be.

Well lets post some gloat material ten

I dunno I like Megumin.
Just wish this fag would stop using her

Kill yourself kikes.
Your psyops tactics don't work here. This is a collectivst board not a kike one.

Kek. You're as dumb as your waifu is slutty.

GO BACK

checked and confirmed.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL