MFW my president might have very well yolo'd the entire latin america by inviting Trump to their next APEC/Cumbre de...

https: //www.whitehouse.gov/featured-videos/video/2017/02/24/president-trump-meets-president-pedro-pablo-kuczynski-peru

This one's in spanish but it basically says the same.

http:// elcomercio.pe/politica/actualidad/donald-trump-confirmo-su-asistencia-cumbre-americas-lima-noticia-1971382

My question is, what does Holla Forums think about Peru and its president now that there seems to be talks, specially about Peru buying military gear from USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cN9s4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832016501657968640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone buying American is a good thing.

/thread

Peru is a republic, there is no threat in that country spreading communism. Increasing Peru's military standing strengthens our foreign policy and gives the US more ability to shut down any problematic drug cartels.

Let's not forget the most important thing in here

In fact, I thought this thread would have more boom because this definitely shuts down anyone who calls Trump a racist considering Peru is pretty much diversity going hilariously right (wing).

What's more interesting is he was in Washington for a separate engagement and asked to meet Trump, and Trump just went "yeah sure, fuck it, swing by the White House that's cool"

Yeah I thought that was interesting, I literally cannot count of how many hypocritical points the left-wing activists has made that anyone can use to shitpost them back to regression status. Peru didnt fuck up at all wanting to speak with Trump.

but the peruvian president is a half jew half european mutt. he isn't even latin american.

We don't.
His father is a kike so he's a kike.
There's a fairly limited group of nations who product military gear worth buying and an even more limited range of that military gear that a jew-run indio shit hole like Peru could both afford and make use of. That their jew government would be looking to make those purchases from another jew government isn't particularly newsworthy.

Chile at least throws commies out of helicopters. Get on their level.

don't you have crazy vampire people who harvest human fat to sell to the cosmetic industry jews?

Republics are the core of proto-communist countries. American Republic, French Republic, Soviet Republics [whether you want to give me a spiel about that label being window dressing for the reds or not]. It's like the blueprint for modernist cancer.

But we want the media to be correct and for Trump to be a racist. There's nothing wrong with being a racist, and that mindset is virtually required for Trump to take the necessary steps to rebuilding a white America. I voted for Trump under the impression that he was concealing many anti-shitskin and yes, even anti-jew viewpoints, and would be disappointed if it turned out he wasn't racist.

I certainly hope you weren't spending much time on this board prior to arriving at that course of action. Trump was very well documented here on this board, no matter how many gore shills were sent to derail threads.

I've been following Trump for a long time, and thus far have been very pleased with his progress at President. I didn't understand your post could you further elaborate?

Trump has a long history of buddying up to jews and niggers and shitting on guys like Pat Buchanan, very publicly, for "racism" and "anti-semitism". Look up the stunt Trump pulled down in Palm Beach County with the city council down there. It's better if you do the research yourself instead of having this thread go off on this tangent.

That's an odd name of Christian.

Laughable.

Doesn't liposuction already cover that?
Never seen fight club?

Would you like to elaborate further? Cause that sounds like horseshit to me.

Has anyone get that webm of that peru guy that drew that wall picture at a rally and trump says "I love Peru".

Peruvians confirmed Aryan yet again.

Peru is fine if Peru stays Peru if that makes sense.
South America has a much more civilized culture than Mexico ever did.

Republics are typically capitalist and non-authoritarian.
This leads to what we have in the USA 99% of the time, and the 1% that it doesn't leads to a complete collapse of whatever fiat currency the republic's economy is fueled by.
Second scenario is more likely in homogeneous countries, first requires a constant stream of new benefactors of debt(ie shitskins) to maintain. Either way democracy(republic) will spell the end of your people.

uczynski was born at the Clínica Delgado in Lima, Peru, the son of Madeleine (Godard) and Maxime Hans Kuczynski, one of the earliest public health leaders in Peru.[7][8][9] His parents fled Germany in 1933 to escape from Nazism; his father, born in Poznań, was a German Jew whose family was from Poland, and his mother was Christian, of Swiss-French descent.[10]
archive.is/cN9s4
No, it's reality.

It's honestly in their best interest to work with us.

Give pisco back you fucking rats

I think they still have to go back.

based sapa huaca inca tbh

They don't want to buy our shit. I don't know or care who current leader of Peru is, but I can bet you his numbers are shitty right now and he is picking a fight with Trump to try and raise his own polls by "confronting the gingo."
fucking Africa-tier politics.

You guys are cool so long as you stay out of white countries

Now THAT is a hilarious denial of reality. Oh wait, I guess technically it's called "Bolivarianism" or some shit right? ALL of Latin America is vulnerable to Communism due to their skewed racial and economic inequalities.

While we're on the topic can you explain to me why Perhue elected a 19 year old Japanese girl as Prime Minister in '94?

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiko_Fujimori

Well, if Purus leadership is anything like the Peru I play in a heavily self-modded version of Victoria II, then theyre planning to make Venezuela Great Again, and leave a flaming pile of shit on Mexico's doorstep.

If we fix and improve relations with Peru, we have resecured North America for the empire.

She seems cool to me. I think your dubs are saying that fraud was involved in her last election and we should dig to save this peruvian's career and redpill peru.

Peruvians need to get the fuck off of US east servers.

Well, Trump has been making the news here on Latin America a lot, mainly on the Venezuela case. Rubio put him in contact with the wife of one of the few non-cuck oppo leader, who's husband is on jail since 3 years ago:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832016501657968640

You see, back in December, people on Velezuela were willing to march to the Presidential Palace, but the oppo cucks, the Obama admin and the Vatican said no, since their plan is to have Venezuela as this drug-trafficking chink colony, since that's convenient to the Globo-homos, that want slave labor to get minerals for cheap iPhones.

For some reason, the Venezuelans in Miami weren't happy about that (try fucking livid) and decided to go "silent majority" and vote for the God-Emperor, since at least he's against the Globo-homos.

So. Trump has been going around asking LatAm presidents: "If Venezuela is a drug-trafficking dictatorship that sells passports to ISIS (yes they do), why the fuck haven't you guys voted for the application of the OAS chart?". The answer is evident of course: Because they took dirty chink/Venezuelan money and bowed to the Globo-homos.

Can't imagine the God-Emperor being happy at such heresy, specially since it gives the chinks free access to the Caribbean Sea aka they don't need to use the Panama channel.

This is why non-Europeans have to be removed from the US. They're still tied to their home country and will vote for the interest of their home country rather than the interests of the US. This is dangerous.

You sound like neocohen CIA-kike.

Surely Russian military gear is cheaper than American gear. I find it hard to believe Peru is buying American because they can't afford Russian.

Hah! That's nothing compared to what the ((media)) does. Did you know that the NY Times took 250 grand of dirty money to publish an article about how the Venezuelan VP was a good boy that didn't do nothing, even when he was sanctioned for being a drug trafficking piece of shit that sells Venezuelan passports to ISIS?

Russia said that "they won't get involved on the historical links between the US and LatAm". In other words, is not their problem if Trump cleans house and kicks the chinks out of the place. (Which is the core of the matter. Either US puts some order around LatAm or the chinks will.) What's funny is that Russia also said to the Venezuelan goverment that their ass was grass if they insulted Trump, so they are going "Rubio and the eeevil oppo interests are manipulating Trump". Like Lubio and a small bunch of exiles could force Trump to do anything.

The President of Peru is a jew. 3000 jews in the country and the Peruvians elect a fucking Yid.

Boy did you miss the point of my post. Non-Europeans has no place in America. They live here yet remain loyal to their nation of origin. Fuck em. Just because they voted for Trump doesn't mean they're on my side. They need to get out.

What about Rome?

THIS

They probably went "hoooh he looks white, let's pick him white man good for country senior" n shiet

The Peruvian President used to be Japanese, Peru's a weird country.

Lotta Japs in South America for the same reason there are a lot of Germans post WWII.

Brazil even has its own school of kenjutsu.

I know a lot of south americans and they're fine, but they're more fine living in their own countries. That's about it. Purge the jew (khazar, turk and arab) from our planet and keep on living prosperously. Once we can make it to the stars on an individual basis I think things will really start to mellow out.

Holy fuck what are the peruvians waiting for? You could kill them all in an afternoon.

What are you fucking doing?

Oh, that's what you're doing, shill.

kek

PERU NEEDS TO GEAR UP WITH MODERN MILITARY HARDWARE AND COLONIZE MEXICO.