Recommend me a new gamepad for PC that is not the Xbox 360/One controller

Recommend me a new gamepad for PC that is not the Xbox 360/One controller.

Thank you. Have Cirno.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HORI-360-FPS-Assault-Pad-EX/dp/B008XHCLG8
amazon.com/Vibration-Feedback-Controller-PlayStation-Architecture/dp/B00OAYHIRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon.com/HORI-360-FPS-Assault-Pad-EX/dp/B008XHCLG8
I have this beauty

Logitech f310
If you want it wireless there's the f710

Be a little faggot and use the DS4 then, nerd. Or you can be a turboqueer and use the steam controller like a little bitch. Or maybe you're more of a dirt poor nigger and would like to use Logitech garbage like the penniless nerd you are.

The DS4 is quite good.

do not buy these. Apart from the PS4 pad, these are all logitech products. PS4 pad has awful battery life. Talking maybe 6-8 hours. Buy a Wii U Pro pad and the mayflash adapter unless you wanna play with bluetooth receivers. The Wii U pro pad is easily the best gamepad I've used.

if you're willing to shell out a little more, get a dualshock 4, fucking thing is better on pc than it is ps4

just use a wire

This controller is pretty legit. I used it for years and it worked great.

Pic related is what I throw in the ring. I'd go with either a Logitech or this. DS4 isn't a bad pick either but it depends on how much you like that controller and don't mind the really shitty triggers.

nobody wants that. That, and the Wii U pro pad is better.

What's wrong with logitech products?
I've got a f310 and besides the dpad being subpar for fighting games i've got nothing bad to say about it.
Is logitech notoriously shitty or something?

we aren't talking mice and keyboards, we're talking gamepads which are far better than shit tier wireless pc components.

Then again, you're recommending logitech pads. You can't have shittier taste than that. Probably uses a logitech mouse too

everything they've made is cheap and is bested by components in the same price range or from actually competent designers, such as hori.

Logitech is the great value of components.

9 times out of ten your PC is less than two feet away from you, is the wireless really necessary?

Lack of analogue triggers is a potential dealbreaker though.

HORI not Logitech.

fuck you man, i had a logitech dual action last me 5 years of abuse and only died when the usb cable went stiff as fuck and broke, the buttons /pad were still working, in fact the d-pad in these is the same design as a sega saturn pad

that said i don't like shoulder trigger buttons and the new logitech gamepads all have them, i bought an F310 and have used it sporadically for 2 years without any problems, i own other logitech products like the wireless back-lit keyboard the g400s mouse and never had problems

I recommend the Hori Fighting Commander for anyone who wants to play mostly emulated games, fighting, platformers or shit that doesn't need analogs

I absolutely use a Logitech mouse. I used one before this one and it lasted years. So far this one has lasted me 4 years.

Where did Logitech touch you that you hate them so much now?

I'm not terribly knowledgeable regarding these things so i'll take your word for it, although i doubt i'd get a controller as nice as the f310 for 20 bucks

Don't listen to one faggot with a grudge.

if you don't want to deal with an additional wire? Want to hook up multiple pads? Want to play at a distant display in a comfortable place? A wire is another constraint that complicates all of these things. I can easily toss a game on my tv which is also hooked into my PC and easily play it from my bed if I want, without concern for a wire. Why would you want to stick with a lesser means when a better alternative exists, and it's hassle free?

for some, yes. I've heard people who care most for these things, racing game players, rely on the analog sticks more for analog control. Interesting to hear, but I don't know much about it. You are however getting the best battery life, best d-pad, and best buttons possible. This is what most people who use a gamepad for PC want.

ah, so you just don't know anything about quality components, then. Carry on. I'm sure a name like Zowie scares you.

I see them as cheap as $15 on ebay, although the mayflash adapter is about $15 too. Sure, you're paying a little more, but it means the worlds difference when you aren't settling for garbage rubber dome buttons.

So you're just a fanboy defending his purchase. That explains it.

nonsense, I suggest anything above logitech. Zowie, Steelseries, Corsair, anything but Razer or logitech. Logitech is the brand people go to when they don't know anything about components, it's the settlers brand, the uninformed purchasers. Razer is the child's brand who gets excited at gamerware and figures "well they make it for gamers, so it must be good!"

In reality, tested, proven products like Zowie or Corsair mice are the better choices. The only one on the defensive is you.

You mean the wii u pro has quality rubber buttons or are you trying to tell me you don't like rubber dome buttons because FYI the wii u pro has rubber domes inside and it uses the same rubber dome design nintendo has been using since the SNES

The are only a really select brands that have models with switch buttons (only for some PC/360 models) and the reviews on those aren't exactly astonishing, everything else? Rubber domes

ah, I hurt one.

Right, are you done talking out of your ass yet?

You can act like you're some super informed consumer and I'm a pleb all you want. Doesn't change anything. I'm sure anyone here could tell you how tested and proven Logitech products are. There are several posts of people saying how durable they are.

But keep acting like you know what you're talking about and no one else does. Have your fun.

why do you broke so soon man, can't handle the heat

It's a fine budget controller. Not a fan of the LT/RT triggers though, and shit shattered on me when I dropped it once.

nigga…

please

It's a ZD V Plus.

what

Look, all I'm saying is look into your purchases, don't just settle for what works, get what is good. Don't play a sidescroller and find your down presses are registering as down-right or down-left like I've had with logitech, 360, ps3 pads in the past. Get something good. Nintendo pads have tremendous history behind them and are proven to be excellent game pads time and time again.

Don't settle for shit that will let you down, get something good. That's all. Even if its gonna cost you $10 more.

oh, he bought a logitech mouse, one that costs nearly $100. And not a superior $60 mouse. I don't think I can trust your purchasing decisions considering you waste money on worse products.

not a single fucking person in this thread has recommended a good controller. flipping through reviews on amazon shows there's a lot of problems and main one being Dinput. 99% of games on PC don't even properly support Dinput, take it from a guy who fucking spent hours trying to get each game properly working with a ps2 to usb controller through x360ce. biggest one that fucking stumps my ass is PSO2, that can't even read the analogue and trigger buttons properly. Xinput is our future unfortunately.

also fuck the wii u pro controller. horrible button placement and a fucking massive pricetag. at that rate i may as well invest in some used ps3 controllers, their usb chords, and go from there.

Did you look at the ZD V Plus? It can flip between Dinput and Xinput.

amazon.com/Vibration-Feedback-Controller-PlayStation-Architecture/dp/B00OAYHIRA

* Triggers sometimes don't fire
* Triggers sometimes get mechanically stuck
* A-button is slightly sticky
not even xinput can save this baby

I use a DualShock 4 for normal games and a DualShock 3 for emulation. The DS4 is comfy as fuck and the only think so far that has come out of 8th gen that I like. It's my favorite controller. That light bar is still retarded.

$15 is expensive to you?

Fair enough, but you're never going to find a perfectly reviewed controller. Everything breaks sometimes.

well i would agree if all my controllers from over 12+ years ago werent still working as good as the day i bought em.
but yknow.
i should be a good goyim and pay fiddy dollars for the latest nintendo controller that totally isnt trying to be the xbone ones!

$15

Wow, what did you use? I don't think I've ever had a controller work for 10+ years, even my SNES controllers eventually broke and they were the official ones. Nothing was worse than N64 controllers though, they broke real quick. Probably thanks for Mario Party.

I would never buy a Wii U anything personally. But that's just me.

yeah i'd like to not be a poorfag who settles for bootlegs.
learned my lesson from that one.
nintendo makes decently made controllers, but they're sure as fuck not worth the pricetag.

gamecube eventually wore out, but snes/genesis/n64/ps1/2/xbone 360/dreamcast
its ironic all this considering i probably used the ps2 and xbox 360 far more than the gamecube ones..

they say if they are third party, and if they aren't nintendo, just return them. Really easy to avoid Amazon jewing you.

go fuck yourselves.

>trust me goy! you're getting an authentic chinese product!

I bought one of these and haven't regretted it since. They're pretty good for the cheap price.

Never ever buy that **probably Chinese* garbage. You'll be lucky if it lasts a week.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who was touting he knew all about quality components.

You're really dedicated to sliding after being proven wrong and looking like a retard, aren't you. It's working pretty excellently. But insist on getting ripped off when you can get the same thing for half the price everywhere else.

Nigga probably thinks Starfox for the SNES is $600 because Amazon lists it at that.

These are pretty nice if you hold it right

the logitech fanboy thinks he knows anything about quality

also what the fuck do you mean by sliding and proven wrong? neither one of you niggers have said anything to even defend yourselves. just "muh poorfag"

touting fucking what? my personal experiences and not being a fucking idiot who buys off brand chinese products? yeah fuck me for having common sense right

Wasn't talking about you. Read the fucking thread.

Like this?

learn to tag ID's right
my id should go after what you just said
his id's just before

That thing is fucking amazing.

I tagged everyone I was replying to. I don't know what you're talking about.

then your comment was directed towards me
its late, you should probably get some sleep goy.

I was referring to the person that each and every one of you were replying to. Do you lack common sense and basic reading skills?

nigger thats not how shit works
you tag the person you're replying to end of story
trying to tag us to talk about another goy is like me calling OP a nigger while tagging

possibly unrelated, but has anyone tried the steam controller

I did. I replied to you and 3 other people. I was telling you to keep in mind about the guy you were replying to. I wasn't telling you to keep in mind something about yourself. You make no sense.

Let's just go back to piss fighting over what the best controllers are, yeah?

i want to. last i saw there werent many good reviews, just people complaining about the trackpads even though they knew they were buying a trackpad controller.

Are you seriously shitting on HORI controllers nig?.

at least that guy had a gun to shot himself with

using pic related with my wii u pro controller and it's pretty good so far, it can also switch between dinput and xinput.

Nigga that thing has like no buttons… dumbass nigga hahaha how do you even play hahah

you can play a lot of games with only a mouse

A mouse has minimum three buttons.

get a load of this scrub. keep sucking that logitech cock