Trump's Best People are Being Taken Out One by One

First They Came For Flynn

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/mcmaster-has-the-islamophobes-worried-good-214815
archive.is/E1y13

nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-islam.html?action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

archive.is/c1fem

Flynn wasn't perfect, he was a neocon and Russian hardliner, but McMaster is far worse. I've seen nothing negative from any neocon or even leftist. Only praise.

Flynn at least hated sandniggers and was redpilled on the "Religion of Peace". McMaster is Obongo nigger tier.

My guess is they are gonna go after Gorka next, based on this:

archive.is/oLtXf

They won't stop 'till everyone we even kind of like is ousted, then they go for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

tbo.com/list/military-news/general-dissects-us-approach-to-war-in-speech-at-usf-20150408/?page=1
archive.fo/zIGyV
counterpunch.org/2017/02/24/mcmaster-takes-charge-trump-relinquishes-control-of-foreign-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this horrible formatting?

No I'm not. But he has ties to the Obama admin.

Sorry. Messed up on formatting.

All NeoCons should be gassed as they're kike apologists.

Also McMaster is very anti-establishment and has written books speaking out against Vietnam and many of his quotes are used by authors and researchers globally who aren't anti-Israel so no, he's not a NeoCon.

are* anti-israel

I don't know what Trump is thinking. It's time to fight. He has willing guns and minds, it's only his own hesitancy that's dragging this out far beyond what's required. The conclusion of this scenario is inescapable. It was never his fault it came to this point. The sooner he unleashed the furies, the more of an advantage we'll have, and the longer he dicks around the less legitimacy the Empire will retain when the war is over. Now is the time to act not pontificate. We need an unambiguous signal.

I thought Flynn was an Iran hardliner and Russian sympathizer while Hayward was a Iran sympathizer and hardliner on Russia. Maybe I'm getting them confused.

fuckboi read moar before you go calling McMaster shit-tier
tbo.com/list/military-news/general-dissects-us-approach-to-war-in-speech-at-usf-20150408/?page=1

why do you come here,you.

Saying vietnam was a fuckup hasn't been anti-establishment for a while, especially in the war strategy circles that mcmaster moves, and certainly not by the time he started writing.

Our armed forces as a whole thought pretty long and hard about that one before realizing clausewitz already gave everybody all they needed to know to understand war in the early 19th century.

Yeah he's got ties to the military people, because he's a 3 star general that's been heavily influential in our strategic thinking.

And the reason neocons love him is because of 73 easting, war heros are completely unassailable figures in their ideology. It's like leftists and rapefugees, nothing negative about him can even exist in their world view.

Wew lad that sounds nice.

I feel like people forget that Trump tends to have high turnover in regards to people he surrounds himself with at a given time. People forget he has gone through Stone, Lewnadowski, and Manafort before settling on the people he has now and in each instance he let the person go so they could help him in their own right. I feel the deal with Flynn is much the same. I do think we should on high alert and ready for shit but we should not be discouraged.

People and Russians are going to get anxious because he said that Russia is sort of a menace in terms of the established US foreign policy at the time. Things/policy will change and Russian relations won't be as tense. Although Trump is defo not going to let Russia tear ass through Ukraine and other former soviet countries. If that's what Putin fan boys are expecting, they are going to be disappointed. Might as well start shilling now against Trump if you were expecting the USSR 2.0. No chance the US can just throw (like a bucket of chum) all those allies to the Bear. Not going to happen.

Trump will 100% not be removed from power. He's friends with the CEO of Blackwater, the Marines practically worship Mattis, and the special forces love Trump. Just this month, Trump took the graduating Green Beret glass in for an impromptu meeting in the oval office, and took pictures with them for their families. Then we have Seal teams flying Trump flags on their humvees.

The libs are also about to have their two largest voting bases crushed. Trump actually stands a good chance of improving the concrete jungles, so there's a chance some cities could go red. Combine that with the deportation of illegals, and we're in good shape. We just have to weed out the rest of the rats in the bureaucracy, stop Soros, and get the media under wraps.

You don't really believe this, do you?

You say that like they're not going to defend their fiefdoms by force. I am absolutely committed to a violent resolution at this point. Not because I want it, but because I think our opponents will accept nothing less, and while it takes two to tango, it only takes one side to want a war. War is like drinking castor oil to vomit - grueling but necessary. The people who had their dreams of progressive globalism crushed are NOT going to surrender peacefully. We must inter them.

The only way the cities are going to go red is with blood.

Metaphorical references notwithstanding, I'm not really concerned with whether or not they "go red". The strange loyalty to the the Republican party or organs of the US military that constantly crops up on this site since election season is disturbing.

Are you just now learning why we come here, then?

The GOP is our vessel until we find a better means.

What?

It really isn't.

Fuck hes a classical libtard.

We have assembled here for a cause that is beyond reason. Call it irrational. Call it arational. Call it whatever you want, but your models and schemata will never account for us. This is a holy war in every sense of the phrase. Those of us who assemble here intend to save the world or kill it trying. Where do you stand? Why are you here and what do you stand for?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm honestly having trouble following what you're saying and exactly what you're responding to. Maybe I'm just dumb, maybe you got post IDs mixed up, maybe you misinterpreted something.

Esoteric dubs of truth.

You're writing off the primary battle as a footnote.

I don't think so. I think you fail to understand because you aren't one of us; I think you're not one of us because you're an infiltrator. I think you're arguing in bad faith. Don't worry. If you're worthy of being an initiate, well - we chew up three of your kind before breakfast.

Yeah.. once again, I'm genuinely confused as to where the confrontational tone is coming from. I'm unable to process the objections anyone would have had with this post but it seems to have set you off pretty good. I don't know, maybe you're really emotionally attached to ZOG or something.

Don't really care then.

No shit. Lurk two years before posting.

No, it's pretty clear who the newfag is here. Filtered.

Lurk two years before posting newfag

stfu newfag

No.

The mouthbreather and two (1)s.

yes

Stop fucking with deities.

You're crying about the most nationalist president to come along in 100 years, on Holla Forums

I don't think he will be removed from power but let's be honest here, both the liberals and cucks are not the brightest bunch. They will try, even knowing that doing so will result in their death or absolute ruin. They're exceedingly stupid and are barely human at this point.

Plus they have been emboldened by MSM, lawyers, activist judges, and even some police depts.

Lots of traps being laid right now. I won't take any report too seriously or be particularly worried. Lot of bait out there already. Lots of manufactured drama. Hopefully, some journos will be caught as well and be classified as a domestic enemy and subject to treason charges and punishment. Firing and replacing ineffective people who don't follow instructions is easy, finding people who assist, willingly or unknowingly, in the bait is much harder. Things get much more exciting when testifying under oath and perjury looms. There is a game afoot that most are not part of, but you can always work backwards to show method and motive.

I see no other way.

You're a moron, fam. None of us have any loyalty to the cockservative party, we have loyalty to Trump and Trump alone.

I'd be real careful with that line of thinking, as well. I'm certainly not loyal to some guy with a family full of jews.

What I mean is that we support Trump, obviously if he betrays us he will lose our loyalty. But all the dumb neo-cucks who think we care about their party are in for a rude awakening. Until Trump their party has been just as anti-white as the democrats.

look at this samefag sockpuppet retard

also
Please show where I said that fam.

I kind of understand what you're saying, I'm just adding in my own perspective that I don't particularly support Trump because I'm not really convinced he's "pro-White". There's a difference between being genuinely out for the best interests of the White race and just being a rich philosemitic WASP who is nervous about not sitting at the head of the table anymore.

Nigger, you're a fucking retard.

You called someone a newfag because he doesn't support cities turning red. You still view things in red vs blue, you're a fucking pleb. If the Republican party starts helping out niggers, that's a problem.

since youre on this vpn arent you gonna reply to yourself

His personal motivations really don't matter, what matters is what he accomplishes. If he helps whites, then he's /ourguy/, if he hurts us, then we lynch him after forcing him to watch his daughter and her yidlets get gassed.

I am on a VPN, only an idiot wouldn't be. That guy isn't me though.

sure sure kid

Go chock on your flip wife's dick, Jim.

cry moar nigger

Not a single shred of evidence that Russia did anything.
The argument is something like "Russia hacked the DNC" which is absolutely idiotic.
1. Hillary's private server is such a clear case of impropriety that she should be in jail
2. They want to impeach Trump because the American people were able to read all of the emails that implicate the DNC in unethical and immoral activity.

What the fuck did Trump do, and how is he connected to Russia in any way other than wanting peace? This should be a clear cut case against Trump's enemies, yet the normies are so inundated with fake news they can't accept that they lost fair and square.

I don't really disagree with this. I'm just far more skeptical of the guy and the people behind him. Deporting just enough non-Whites to keep the two-party system competitive into the medium-term future and possibly agitating another Middle East war doesn't really move the needle for me. I'm in "prove it to me" mode, probably until the day that I die.

I'm starting to wonder if you actually banned the other guy to try to make it look like I'm sockpuppeting even I just came into this thread a few minutes ago, I wouldn't put it past you kikes. Is there a particular reason you're trying to make Holla Forums as terrible as you possibly can, Imkampfy?

wait a min
this nigger is sockpuppeting

Damn I'm good at sensing these things

your the one having a conversation with yourself, pushing anti-Trump narratives

Meh, even if that's all he does it's still helpful.

No, it isn't.

The Wall will be finished, illegal immigration will be @ 5% compared to current numbers/levels, and you shills will still be trying to discredit the GEoM

Hmm, I see where you are coming from but you are overlooking a simple truth.

White House* FFS sometimes I fail so bad.

Probably the years of experience with shilltards.

Holla Forums are the psykers

Dude just fucking read his books all right? People like you piss me the fuck off. He's made many remarks on how his father and grandfather suffered persecution and financial ostracizing for being germans.

No. I'm not interested in what anyone says anymore. And I guess I'm supposed to put more weight onto a particular line in a particular book that supports the point of view you want to get across and ignore the Palm Beach city council incident, ignore his jewish kids, and just take your word for it that he's being duplicitous when he expresses support for Israel and hostility for Iran. Nobody in this country should be taken at face value at this point.

Alex Jones is being sued for investigating P1zzagate you tube.com/watch?v=TI37yMCxRas 20:34 get the word out please

They will never stop, until we stop them
permanently

feels good being a neural node in the matrix

(((they))) are trying to poison the well on mcmaster. "oy vey goyim we are saying we like him that means you cant like him".

and a bunch of evidence that O'bummer's DHS tried to hack several US states Georgia,Indiana, Iowa…

Saying Flynn left because Trump asked him to or was was pressured to seemed more a PR story that formed a few days after the fact.

At first it was apparent that he had left because he felt he should which spoke more to his own attitudes toward when it was appropriate to resign. Others around Trump don't seem as willing to bow to outside pressure, I can't imagine Bannon or Miller feeling it was appropriate to bow to political or media pressure to resign.

Dear God. Which stage of grief are we in now? Is this still denial or is this anger. Fuck these snowflakes and there sensitive sense of entitlement. They are seriously on the emotional level of elementary children. Liberalism is a mental disorder where a person's body matures faster than the brain. If left untreated it becomes incurable.

Literally every neocohen you could imagine was gleeful at McMaster over Flynn. If that's not setting off alarm bells what will.

They mostly seemed happy at the notion that Flynn was expelled for reasons pertaining to their tinfoil hattery.

Wish I'd saved the twitter reactions. They were explicitly pleased with McMaster, not just content that it wasn't Flynn or that the candidate was better than Flynn.

Many were also happy with Gorsuch and Betsy Devos, it doesn't mean they're all snakes in the grass that have deceived Trump and are going to undermine his policies.

And I get that many of them were happy with McMaster, but it's worth considering why that is. I'm of the opinion that it's because it was being spun as validation that Flynn had Russian ties which made Neocons happy because they could signal how pleased they were to get a Russia sympathizer out.

These are not deep thinkers we're looking at in the Neocon camp, they only think about these people and issues insofar as it helps to signal.

Perhaps. Still don't trust Gorsuch yet either.

I don't tell anyone I post or read here, and generally tend to keep my politics to myself. Lately I'm hearing variations on some of the sentiments I read on this board from people I know in everyday life. Someone in my family whom I would describe as fairly apolitical told me the other day that they think there's a conspiracy to remove Trump from office, and used the word treason. This cabal of elites think all they have to do is keep shouting RUSSIANS without providing a shred of evidence and everyone's just going to lie down and accept it when they go for impeachment. What they can't seem to grasp in their arrogance is that normal people are catching on and starting to realize exactly what they're doing, and now they're just waiting to react. Deep state is in for a terrible, brutal awakening should they not take off the blinders. I don't think I'd ever live to see something like a civil war in my lifetime, but now every day I'm thinking it's right around the corner.

Maybe they were just pretending? I mean the neocons can't be too happy since McMaster's criticized the Iraq war heavily.

This isn't Ancient Rome. The US military follows orders from civilians only, they'll never go rogue. Unless you're saying Trump will declare martial law to remain in power indefinitely, then yeah, he won't be removed from power.

I promise you these people do not think that way. They are profoundly arrogant. They will lavish praise or disdain on decisions and expect those in positions of power to acquiesce. They don't play 4D chess, they will hiss and whine until they're appeased.

Yeah, Clinton's popularity shot through the roof after he was impeached. The same thing will happen to Trump if they try it, but even more so since he literally dindu nuffin (but Clinton did).

Trump got far more of them to vote for him than any cuckservative ever did.

You guys need to understand that Trump isn't a violent white supremecist, but a man who recognizes that the rightful place for whites is at the top, a position earned by merit rather than violence, and that even application of the law and genuinely helping the lesser races with a firm hand will make a world that is good for everyone. The only flaw is that I don't think he wants to gas the Jews, who would never stand for such a world. Though he may have brought Israel to heel, a Herculean feat in and of itself.

nah brah, i'm a red team planner, trust me there is so many based military guys ready for the massive civil war against the cucks, we'll just show our guns and they'll run, war will be won in 24 hours, my friend cletus even designed an enhanced pig that has drone wings that can fly and drop shit on city people

There was nothing wrong with the Vietnam war, it was a war against communism. The Jews wanted us to pull out, and with their drug-laden hippie swarms they did so now Vietnam is a communist country. We could have won and Vietnam would have been in our sphere of influence instead of China's, but the traitors fucked us over. Now someday we will have to go to war with Vietnam again, joy.

Flynn sucked but McMaster is even worse. I wish Trump would be very purist (everybody Sessions/Bannon-tier) in his picks but I suppose there are good reasons that are beyond me why he can't always do that.

Weren't the Blackwaters Saudi loving traitors though?

This thread is a nice place for leftyfags, kikes and CREW to concern shill each other into oblivion.

They aren't smart enough for that. McMaster is a neocohn traitor.

False. The Jews were the biggest backers of the Vietnam war. The anti-Stalinist left and budding neocohns in particular. International Jewry broke with the Soviets in the 50s and aligned with the USA instead.

Hippies were actually an invention of the Jewish CIA to discredit anti-war protests by associating them with drug addled perverts, much like the false astroturfed controlled opposition we see today from Soros and co.

RED TEXT REMINDER

DO NOT CLICK ON ARCHIVE LINKS

ARCHIVE """" IS """" IN FACT
A DATA CONSENSUS GATHERING
SITE. ALL VERSIONS OF IT
COLLECT COOKIES FOR DATA
ANALYSIS AND HEADER INFO
OF LAST KNOWN SITE. ITS
PURPOSE IS TREND ANALYSIS
ON A WHOLE. IF YOU SEE
SOMEONE USING ARCHIVE
THEY ARE EITHER WORKING
FOR A SEC-OPERATIONS
COMPANY/MILITARY/ENTITY
AND OR ARE A USEFUL IDIOT.
THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA
HOW CDN IS WORKING TO REPLACE
DECENTRALIZED DATA AND ROLL
IT INTO A CENTRALIZED DATA SOURCE
WHERE ANY COMPANY WILLING TO
PAY A FEE CAN ACCESS. THUS THEY
CAN SEE WHERE THERE TARGET
GROUPS ARE COMING FROM AND
GOING…AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS.

STOP FUCKING USING ARCHIVE

archive.fo/zIGyV

>inb4 muh 88D chess amirite guys XDDDDDDD
You niggers and weekend shills should realize that Trump sets things in motion with big picture and forethought in mind, and what he does now plants seeds for him to come back later to reap the plentiful fruit as it ripens.

Funny thing the fuckers don't realize, these picks are for their protection. Without these fuckers running interference the Don would be walking room to room gunning down traitors before moving into the streets.

He truly is a caring and compassionate emperor that cares for all his subjects.

Praise user, his holy dubs, and his holy truth

Interloper

You got called out newfag. Just stop.

i'm sure they most certainly do

i have never believed anything less in my entire life. this is a man who doesn't even have the forethought to properly proofread before he tweets

Is this some new shill tactic, or are you both retarded?

>>>/endcuck/

I bet you believed he'd never be president, right? Were you a part of the #renegade "I'm proud to be a cuck" movement?

Then you're frankly cretinous.

if i'm honest, i was one of the few people who was saying all the way back in 2015 "ohfuckohfuck he's probably going to win this whole thing"

why? because i refuse to see his blustering ramblings as nothing more than shallow wind? I seem him as extremely reflexively reactive

Yeah, we get it, he has friends and supporters in the ranks, cool, but what does that mean for the general populace? The military could always be counted on when it came to government v people altercations, but what about the racial and cultural wars we have on our hands now? Will the military shoot civilians, even if they are communist scum? We can maybe count on them for taking out Schumer and the like, but Taykwon and Fanny Martinez? I have my doubts.

illegals are still pouring in and having shit tons of kids, niggers gonna nig, cucks gonna cuck, fags gonna fag. It's fun to think in terms of "Oh, we'll just cut off the snakes head and everything will be peaches and cream," but in reality, this Marxist rhetoric has been pushed for DECADES. You've got niggers and chinks and spics and queers and faggots Whites taking initiative and forming their own little communist parties and action committees across the country. What are we gonna do about them? They're just as much a threat as the kikes at the top now

You either have no appreciation or mental conception for strategy, or a CREW goon making his rounds this weekend.

i see him as being a sort of a fortunate, lucky fool. like an angry, malignant Rincewind

Go to your home.

>>>/endcuck/

You could have at least tried harder to not make yourself so obvious, steinbeck.

Yet Obongo after serving his 3rd term is still alive, now what?

How does it feel, in the best case, to have one of the most crippling cases of Dunning–Kruger, that I've ever had the pleasure to witness on this humble Tibetan sheep shearing appreciation board?

This is what needs to happen, they won't simply accept a defeat. They'd rather take a dump on the chess board and light it on fire than accept losing.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

This is anger now.

R
E
D
D
I
T

AHAHAHAHHA
back to israel

You're smelling like a bull-baiter. What's your angle, spook? NSA? FBI? Or perhaps a Liberal Shill?

NOPE

They are going to lose the Union vote and the Rust Belt might stay Republican for a while if Trump is successful. Democrats are fucked 6 ways from Sunday they've lost so much territory.

counterpunch.org/2017/02/24/mcmaster-takes-charge-trump-relinquishes-control-of-foreign-policy/

They say Trump now fears impeachment and just wants to finish his term. He should just go on executing his agenda with no fucks given, and if the spooks get him impeached, see if he has enough popular support for serious armed civil unrest to occur.

You do know that Vietnam right after kicking america out then fought to kick their chinese master's out? You are severely misinformed and need to read a history book. The vietnamese are badass nationalist's.
CIDF detected fuck off chink kike

DO THESE FUCKING NIGGERS EVEN READ THE QURAN AND HADITH? FUCKING SHITHEADS

Are you surprised?

It seems like a lot of people, especially from western/christian backgrounds, can't really wrap their heads around the idea that a religion exists that's brutal and war-loving by design.

What really rustles my jimmies is it's right there, black and white clear as crystal. No prooftexting or Talmudic deceit necessary. No out of context quotes required. Explicit in the Quran, repeated ad infinitum by multiple authors across time in the Hadith and taught and reiterated by Islamic scholars and jurisprudence experts across the Islamic world.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND

That's baffling to me as well.
I can understand why most people don't know about the jews' nature considering how they try to hide it, but with islam, someone that knows nothing about it at all could easily find it in a few minutes of study.

Western/Judeo-Christian backgrounds can't understand this because they have been taught new age Christianity by their kike overlords. All religions had a warrior ascetic when they started. That is why Roman Paganism is the only cure for western pozzed religions.