Sanctuary Restaurants movement launches, publicly lists participating businesses

Is it really a good idea to make a list of businesses abusing illegal laborers for better profit margins?

http:// sanctuaryrestaurants.org/resources/
archive.is/WrIVE

Click "Participating restaurants" and see if a restaurant your area is clever enough to broadcast their support for cheap labor and the charitable coyote industry that props up america.

Kys

There's already a list of restaurants that abuse illegal labor, it's called the phone book.

ICE must be loving this.

All that grease is a fire hazard… just saying.

ia800407.us.archive .org/15/items/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit.pdf

wew. forgot to resize.

This makes mustard gas.

No it doesn't. That's actually a good way to make one, I always used a gas styrofoam mix when I was a kid.

>>>/cuckchan/

Damn, and I was feeling like committing arson today, too…

ATF please.

It makes mustard gas, newfag.

How does mixing up gasoline, motor oil, soap shavings and styrofoam in any way duplicate the chemical processes used in chemical factories to male mustard gas?

no it doesn't you illiterate nigger.

No it doesn't, faggot.

Polite sage for being offtopic.

PLEASE TELL ME I'M FUCKING DREAMING
GOD DAMN NEWFAGS GOTTA LEAVE

Fuck off nigger.

Kill yourself right now.
I wanna see it on livestream.

Mustard gas is made with bleach and ammonia you dumb fuck. Oil+thickening agent = greek fire AKA napalm.

You first, newfriend. The fact you don't know basic chemistry says you're a disinfo shill. Now fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/

The "business" owner's profit margin is from stealing from the communities they're in, the illegal aliens they underpay leech off the community that not only makes up the difference but goes way beyond in draining wealth from everyone.

Holy shit, google napalm. Seriously, here's the top result:

na·palm
ˈnāˌpä(l)m/Submit
noun
a highly flammable sticky jelly used in incendiary bombs and flamethrowers, consisting of gasoline thickened with special soaps.

It makes mustard gas.

You fucking idiot. That's chlorine gas. You mix Sulfer dichloride with ethylene to make mustard gas.

Or we can handle this through rule & domination of law like the civilized white men we are.

Can't wait to leave this shithole state behind…

Holy shit, you are retarded!

Hell, throw a few molotovs at the nigs and watch them chimpout at each other.

Yeah that works out so well cause they don't blame everything on whitey automatically.

Lets get these faggots.

Revolutionary Grounds Books and Coffee
They use a fucking red star as their logo, leftist commie faggots
http:// www.revolutionarygroundsonline.com/

https:// www.yelp.com/biz/revolutionary-grounds-tucson

Amazing instant derail.

Don't mind him, he's the agency's special needs hire. He sure does try though!

Best ones I ever made had a sealed glass ampoule filled with sugar, aluminum dust and iron oxide. Makes the flames burn hotter!

Do you even fire?

No, it makes poor man's napalm.

Bleach and ammonia don't make mustard gas OR chlorine gas, they make chloramine.

To make chlorine gas, you mix powdered chlorine tablets for your swimming pool into bleach.

To make chlorpicrin (vomit gas), mix bleach with nitromethane (RC plane fuel).

Oddly, mixing bleach with hydrogen peroxide makes oxygen… and other toxic shit.

Mix ammonia with nitromethane and you get NLX liquid explosive, which is more powerful than TNT. Needs a large booster charge from a primary explosive to get a high-order detonation though.

A list of establishments that support modern slave labor. How convenient.

Check em

Kill me

Simple is best.

Pour into a glass bottle; wine bottles are too thick and don't break reliably, soda bottles are too small; Perrier bottles are the perfect size and the thin, green glass shatters better than other types of glass. Remove the label so it doesn't hold the broken glass together. Screw the lid on tight.

Glue or tape two waterproof storm matches to the bottle; NOT kitchen matches, actual storm matches, the kind that will burn underwater.

Grip the bottle by the neck, light the matches, and immediately throw like a potato masher grenade at the target; aim for something hard so the bottle shatters. The matches will ignite the napalm mixture, which will stick to the target; the magnesium powder will make the gasoline burn hotter, and if they try to put the fire out the magnesium will keep burning without oxygen and reignite the napalm as soon as they quit hosing it down with a fire extinguisher; spraying water on it will just spread burning napalm everywhere instead of putting it out.

This method is safer and less obvious than the rag-in-the-neck method of ignition, and makes the molotov easier to throw, giving you greater range and accuracy.

Also, your idea of solvent and potassium chloride will NOT result in a third reaction. That's another method of ignition that doesn't require a flame. You add sulfuric acid (specifically sulfuric acid) to the napalm mixture and seal the bottle. Then you wrap the bottle in a cloth or paper towel that was soaked in a solution of sugar and potassium chloride and allowed to dry; rubber band it in place. Now when you throw the molotov, the glass will shatter, the acid will react with the sugar and potassium chloride and ignite it, and that will in turn ignite the napalm. Hopefully. It's not 100% reliable, and you better not drop the fucking thing. Otherwise, it's a pretty nifty solution because there's no obvious flame and you don't have to worry about the matches/rag going out when you throw it, you just chuck it at the target and haul ass before they retaliate.

BETTER CALL ICE!

'it makes mustard gas' is a cuckchan meme.
Fuck off you retard nigger.

Will you throw your self into an oven already?

no restaurants showing up in my city.

Mustard gas: contains sulfur, chlorine.
Fuel: hydrocarbons (C,H).
Oil: esters (C,H,O).
Soap: carboxylic acid salt (C,H,O, K or Li).
Looks like you're the one who should go back to cuckchan (or gaschambers).

Better not cut yourself on that edge.

there are two listed 3-400 miles away, the next closest are more than twice that

feels white as fuck out here.

Let me guess, you think we're all "le edgy internet nahtzees" here, right?

Beats me. I wonder how many will get burned to the ground? If I had to guess a percent I'd say under 1, and those would be false flags.

What's a sanctuary restaurant? Will they hide illegals like sanctuarcy cities do?

WOULD BE A SHAME IF WE CAME ROUND AND FOUND A SHIT IN YOUR SINK AND HAD TO CLOSE YOU DOWN ON GROUNDS OF HYGIENE

RIGHT WING HEALTH INSPECTOR SQUADS

RIGHT WING FOOD AND SAFETY SQUADS

All memes aside this legitimately needs to be a thing. Health inspectors are bought and paid for nowadays and some corporate places get away with filthy kitchens because the spineless managers don't want to boss around jose too much.

Bottles are stronger than you'd think, you're meant have something there that makes sure the thing breaks, like a bolt.

Seriously, bro? Tricking dumb people into potentially lethal situations is an image board tradition.

Oh awesome, a list of businesses I will never be a patron of.

Never seen a molotov cocktail made with a tampon before. Sounds sketchy tbh.

fgt

That makes ketchup gas

ITT: autists being trolled by 2007 Holla Forums

necrobumptg3h35tg53

www.yelp.com