Vidya Butthurt Thread

Now that the second Boston Salt Party has died down, I think it's time to make this thread. Post people or game journalists getting ass blasted at anything vidya related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for reaffirming my hatred of Reddit, OP.

Now this is a new level of autism I've never seen before

2nd image I mean, get confused while reading

it's really sums up the userbase of tf2 these days

We are becoming the big baddies of the internet again without the faggy moot to slow us down. Feels good.

We aren't anywhere near as evil as we once were, the rest of the world has just got a lot softer.

We're still all numb and clumsy as fuck, and our Holla Forums is nowhere as insane as old 4chan's. It's a start, though.

Shit like this is sad

You guys really think this place is "evil"? And you guys are what, the avenging angels of the worldwide web with epic black wings?

This is a place to talk about videogames

4chan was never "insane" either

When I say evil, I just mean we are to "hardcore" for normalfags… which is sad considering that being considered "evil" now of days just means not taking whatever is considered popular now of days at face value.

messy post, but you get my point.

You forgot this OP.

This guy seems to think otherwise

This is just a forum like any other with the exception of accounts / login, we aren't "evil" but we sometimes get portrayed that way because normalfags can't understand our motivations.
It's easier for them to label us "evil" than to seriously consider our possible motivations that often challenge their existing views.

I do not think we are "evil", I just use the term because it's easier that writing the thesis on interweb relations every time imageboards are mentioned.

That's not true either, there are plenty of places more hardcore about their interests and they aren't generally considered "evil"

Spoiling shit is surely funny to a degree, but it also brings out all the fags who want to be edgy internet villains, and it attracts that type to this place

That's exactly what happened to the random board at dividedbytwochan

I'm not clicking that, especially with a hashtag on the front

reddit tier post my mayne.

When every forum you've ever been on is a safe space, and saying 'fuck' to somebody can get you a ban or a warning, the idea of a place where they shit on everything and call you a faggot must seem like the embodiment of evil to some.

Calm down you faggot, the original video was taken down this is just a reupload

My brother thinks like that. These people are mongoloids.

Personally, as someone whose spent most of their time on Anonymous imageboards, its impossible for me to partake in discussion on normal forums now because it feels like every little thing I say is going to get me banned so it feels like I'm walking on eggshells

I know what you mean, I have gotten a couple of warnings on other forums and then had to go back and carefully read my post to find what they could possibly find offensive. Most of the time it's nothing more than tone policing.

I always liked DmC better. But i only played DMC 3 so maybe ill like the others more.

DmC was complete shit, the best is dmc 4 but my personal favorite is dmc 1. Skip dmc 2, its pretty much is the reboot, but worse somehow.

less text and more salty pics, friends

Is this good enough?

If you're a person who will just play through the game once and leave it at that and you don't really enjoy the tone and writing of the original DMC games I can see how you can like DmC better. However there are people who really get into DMC and just pour hours upon hours into it just getting better and better scores and play it on every difficulty. DmC just does not have that depth it's meant to be a disposable one off game and it completely changed the tone of the story. It's why fans got pissed off, what made it worse though was the developers and the journalists actively mocking the original fanbase and calling them retards and assholes. It's probably why the game sold as abysmally as it did, the behavior of the devs absolutely deterred any of the fans who probably wouldn't have minded from buying the thing.

it's been 8 years and Brad still fucking sucks at games

There is also the fact of donte being all edgy and shit, where in the dmc 3, im pretty sure, there was not a single fuck you or shit in the entire game. Dante was badass, donte is a little shit.

I still can't believe that guy wrote that line and still thinks of himself as a professional.

The fact that journalists are still angry about DmC flopping years later is really something.

Also, have one reviewer calling out another at his workplace.

Serves him right for paying 3000 fucking shekels in microtransactions

Looks like someone escaped from gamefaqs again.

Is there any more obvious evidence that Ninja Theory pays their reviews?

Ah dynamic IP the saviour from safespace modding

I'd like to think I'm past the point of being bothered by stupid shit like this, but it seems you can't go five minutes these days without someone being self righteously stupid.
How did things get this way?

This is just horrible.

Children were let on the internet.

I'm more bothered by the extremely lackluster pistol. It just sorta goes pew pew.

I think it's more people were encouraged and in some cases forced to use their real name on the internet more and more. Everyone said anonimity leads to people being mean on the internet. However it really just stopped people from being diplomatic on the internet and they weren't allowed to spout their opinions. Now what's happening is people are still being mean just not for shit they actual believe in instead they hop on bandwagons and try to signal to everyone how they're the most moral for taking the biggest shit on whatever people deem the acceptable evil of the day. Just now the person being shit on can no longer just disappear into the sea of anonymity. Like most of the time "conversations" on this board are hardly that they just devolve into shitposting or get sidetracked all the time. However occasionally you still have a decent conversation with some people. Try doing that shit on any other forum everyone is too afraid of getting banned for saying the wrong thing about some subject that a random mod happens to give a shit about. So people are just afraid to be inflammatory or passionate about what they talk about.

I definitely understand. Its not a high score type of game, but its still one of favorites, i even got most of the achievements, it was just an all around fun game. But i get that if you wanna get better and better then DmC its not that game.

How is GB this days, i stopped listening long ago when Klepeck started inserting kind of SJW stuff in the podcast, and then Ryan died and the whole demeanor of podcast changed. Now i know its like half different people. Anyway how is that podcast now?

Nigger what? Can someone explain this to me please.

Is that some navy seam pasta variation or are there people seriously this autistic?.

Have you been dead the past couple days? Weve been spoiling the dlc ending for bethdrones.

Something about the Red Death being a special mirelurk that doesn't actually do anything, having to decide to flood the Old Harbor or not, and maybe nuking the Children of Atom or replacing their pope with a synth.

Well Klepeck fucked off to Kotaku so he isn't an issue anymore. Vinny left to start his own branch of GB in New York with Alex and a new guy who is worse than Klepeck in every way. So that podcast is just gone despite being hosted by Vinny it's really sad. The new guys added to the regular podcast are actually pretty good, Drew is on it a lot more often now. They still sometimes stray onto topics that make you want to stop listening every once in a while though. Like when Alison Rapp got fired they went off on that bullshit for like an hour it was really fucking aggravating and cringe as shit.

Fallout 4 has DLC? Even my shitty 13 yo cousin who plays nothing but COD and minecraft thinks FO4 is garbage. Who bought that shit?

It's very good now, although your mileage may vary quite a bit depending on how hot you're on Dan Ryckert. Patrick works for Kotaku now, so there's no one completely awful featured anymore.

Dude what the heck?! I haven't played it y'know

REDDITOR GO HOME

I was actually playing vidya since Thursday till today, I never even bothered to go on Holla Forums during that time because I was too busy having fun.

You think it's fun to spoil games for others? I pre-ordered that and i don't care if you guys don't like FO4 thst gives you no right to spoil the fun for others.

I remember back when I was young, there was a constant stream of "don't use your real information online more than is required." Now it seems like everywhere pushes for assloads of data about you before you sign up, and even some places that at least obscured that behind usernames now encourage using your real name instead.

At least there's still anonymous (or semi-anonymous, given this board has an ID system to guard against samefagging shills) posting here.

The original spoiler campaign for FO4 was nicknamed as such, and with the DLC being leaked it's been revived again.

Have to say it's pretty funny; between those and the Star Wars Episode VII spoiler campaign places like Holla Forums and Holla Forums did, there's been some good entertainment to be had lately.

user this board was nothing but FO4 spoilers the week before the game came out with campaigns actively trying to spoil it for everyone they could. If you're on this board and honestly care about avoiding spoilers for that shit you deserve it. Like when I wanted to play MGS5 I stayed off this site entirely for like 2 weeks prior until I beat it.

I think this was a joke, anons.

Holla Forums is entirely incapable of detecting sarcasm. This is what the shitty "pretending to be retarded" meme has wrought.

This wasn't sarcasm, though. This was bait.

Bait is not sarcasm if it isn't funny.

BURN
URNB
RNBU
NBUR
BURN

I hope the first reply was "lol tldr"

UT1 had the only decent starting pistol in any game ever.

Does anybody still have that maximum edge pic with that guy's face on it on their hard drive?

The original Fallout games had decent starting pistols, I think.

outlaw revolver is great.

The end to Fallout 4 as well as TFA was leaked before either piece of media came out. We spoiled the ends for fun. It started out with just normal posts, but evolved into a huge and organized group that began editing photos, PMing specific people, and spoiling it for people on Twitch with thousands of people watching via paid messages.

anyone got a webm of the new one? with that fat faggot lets play with his face loosing his faith in humanity?

Then you actually missed something.

k

You've got a point, it's never been done before.

Holy shit.

I love you, Todd.

That's incredible. I don't think I've ever felt such joy from someone's suffering.

That nigga should have just played another game. There's like a billion of em.

That’s not how greatness works. Greatness only comes because of tradition.

Yes. About 15 years ago. It's called Pokemon and it seems to be perfectly suited for a child like that redditor.

Holy fuck, this isn't funny anymore, it:s just infuriating.

Here's another version with different music.

I really, honestly cannot comprehend the whole culture of offense that's come into fashion.

That being said, I have come to a certain state of inner peace where I can freely admit my faults and weaknesses, so I'm certainly an outlier in this situation.

These people are all scum. The cunt on the left actually bought the plastic pip-boy?

every time
40 kekes

I told you fuckers normalfags were easy to please, they can't find bad in anything, and even if they do, you can just tell them it's ironically shit and it will become good to them.

>hey

I think they mean that the name was actually voiced. You know, since the retards at Beth decided to voice a few hundred random names so they could turn that… gimmick (it's too small to even call it that) into a selling point. AFAIK it only happens ONCE in the entire game, and you have to be lucky enough to actually have one of the names they picked, or you don't hear anything.

It's really just some dumb shit. It's not even original. I played a fucking flash game a few years ago that routed the name you wrote into a text-to-speech generator, so any name could be said. And if you don't care about the amount of names, but about them actually being voiced… Well, Stronghold did that too.

Hell if they want it voiced link him to facade. That game broke all sorts of ground.

Too bad it was just a tech demo.

Remember that Bethesda has the capabilities to make a good game but chooses not to because of faggotry

c'est la vie

Todd, what the FUCK were you thinking?

Also does anyone have the sauce for my pic?

I haven't been keeping an eye on this whole Fallout thing. What's the point of the "salt party"? Just to spoil the ending of Fallout 4 for as many people as possible?

No they don't, what makes you say that?

There has too be goodness in everything

The actual talent at Beth left years ago, man. They can't make good games anymore.

Basically this , except it was for the initial game release and not just the DLC

is that what your mother told you when you found out you sucked at everything?

Hello, do you offer Mapo Tofu?

The worst thing with those fucking idiots isn't that they like Fallout 3 or any other current year hype game.
But their refusal to even try out something else, some older game that might be better, because they are too fucking afraid to aknoledge to themselves that what they bought is a pile of dogshit and not the best gaem ever.

I don't think they even care. Games to them are an "experience" and a way to virtue signal what "nerds" they are.

They could give less of a fuck about the quality of the game, all they care is to parrot what the MSM consensus happens to be so they can retain their normalfag credentials.

Some of you guys are ok, dont go to 8f9442s house tomorrow

More or less.
We do Star Wats too, Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker and Finn's gf is a double agent in episode VIII.

nice b8

I´m not sure if you made that up or if it´s true, but everything has been so shit I´d believe it.

Is this that Fucktard TheRadBrad? He has the uncanny ability to go exactly the wrong way every time.

The leak for SW7 was mostly right.
And I wouldn't put it past them to go even more retard with SW8.

pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
The leak if you want to read it yourself.

Had to go listen to the Drakengard soundtrack again

His name is Max Stirner, user.

Doesn't matter. Status quo. We're ahead of the curve in either way.

I know that feel.
It got a lot worse within the last two or so years.
The only funny thing is the rage when someone pleads for being an open community and you showe them their own censoring proces toweed everyone out who isn't in line with them.

Holy shit people are dumb.

you gonna kill me frogposter?
maybe just take your memes back to cuck9k

Trick question, am I talking about typical SJW dev or a hairy slav?

ooh I know this one, the answer is both

Holy shit Impmon you look fabulous.

Is Warhorse Studios the last hope of video games?

Well really, you don't have anything to prove is incompetent do you? And what's political about sticking with facts?

wew

Have you played the beta? Or are you just shitposting about a game you haven't played

Yes, and I recommend it to you too so you can stop whiteknighting some slavs just because you agree with them on something that has nothing to do with making the gameplay intentionally shit.

Cept you didn't say a single word about what's wrong with it.

wew

And once again I'm glad I never got into TF2.