Planetside 2: Gas the Vanu Edition

Talk about Planetside 2.

It works well so I might as well use it for this thread.

If you're interesting in playing and trying out the new construction update, then come join us.

Relevant information:

- Server: Emerald (US East)
- Faction: Terran Republic
- Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

How to search for outfit squads:

Use the squad browser and click on outfit icon in the top right-hand corner. This will limit the results to the desired type. However, if you cannot join, let the outfit members know by asking for an invite in the outfit chat. Also, if the squad isn't showing up, it might be because the main squad is full, each squad has to open its self up for people to join.

Tips for new players:

- You can use VR training to test out weapons and other equipment before you make your choice to cert/buy them.
- Purchases with certs cannot be refunded, so make sure you know what you want when you unlock things.
- From LV 1-15 you get 100 certs per level. Save up these points, because everything is quite expensive and you won't have the slightest idea on what to get when you just start out.
- Ammo and repair sundis give you a fuck tonne of xp when near vehicles engaged in battle.
- You can refund your certs at LV 15 and that's the only time you can do this.

FYI:

We're an outfit consisting of many different skill levels, so we're not at Korea levels of skill.

Gas the Vanu, Indar war now!

WEW LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bvAuvMV.png
i.imgur.com/9Qj2KXU.png
i.imgur.com/RIff7MI.png
i.imgur.com/8KSveGP.png
i.imgur.com/yZmqgNl.png
i.imgur.com/EPz17qw.png
i.imgur.com/QfMFJhd.png
i.imgur.com/C2vTBsm.png
airsoftdb.nl/bedrijven-categorie/teams-en-clubs/
airsoftclubnederland.nl/airsoft-in-nederland/airsoft-locaties-een-handig-overzicht/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6c1UhYrWFk
youtube.com/watch?v=QIMlGbv9K9w
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=vapJgMECR8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
vocaroo.com/i/s0JyNQyxFDG8
vocaroo.com/i/s1im2RXFbnxa
vocaroo.com/i/s1uOn70EnlUF
vocaroo.com/i/s0RgxZLrXSgl
distortedview.com/show/
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-o1GQZm6I
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=bMMV_RoEMxE
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtu.be/RxamNeKQ40c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for vanu are cat scat tranny fetishists

2nd for NC are bretty goold goys except we still need to burn their cheeseburgers

See you niggers at the crown

Snug cat scat and ugly tranny anal juice are the minerals the vs crave

Should one upgrade the repair sundy to the highest level or are there diminishing returns. I have one at level 2 at the moment.

We can have comfy times, even while gassing the Vanu scum

All data taken from the wiki.

Aim for Rank 4 Proximity Repair; 5 to 6 are the "luxury" tiers.

Thanks
Shame I can't play the game for long before it freezes and crashes to desktop.

I sort of made a thing
on top of someone elses thing

Gas the Vanu

wew indeed

I do that as well, but the stragglers are braindead tank drivers and instead of stabbing its c4.

that's always how it goes. a 50/50 fight can drag on for hours then once one side finally gets the upper hand and the other side starts redeploying out you'll always see some retard cry about overpop.

To the guy who was telling us the story about how you fucked the 14 year old girl, are you still here? I want to know the full story now and you might as well tell us. I only heard bits and pieces in the voice chat. Pic semi-related.

Please share your tale with us nacho, and cheese it up for us.

I like you friendo,
double c4 on light assault, with a suppressor on your main, run and hide in nooks and crannies, TR has no idea what's going on most of the time.
I've legit seen them shoot each other after I've dropped a couple of them with my suppressor.
Completely braindead.

i didn't want to be able to defend myself against shitty pilots anyway

Prowler's best at everything else though

can't argue with that

The only way a prowler is better than something is if they're too retarded to take advantage of a sitting duck which thankfully is the case with 99.9% of ps2 players

Prowler AP and Titan AP are almost tied in playtime: i.imgur.com/bvAuvMV.png
Prowler AP has the most kills: i.imgur.com/9Qj2KXU.png
Prowler AP has the highest kph: i.imgur.com/RIff7MI.png
Prowler AP has the highest kpu: i.imgur.com/8KSveGP.png
Prowler AP has the highest vehicle kph: i.imgur.com/yZmqgNl.png
Prowler AP has the highest BR100 kph: i.imgur.com/EPz17qw.png
Titan AP has the highest aircraft kph: i.imgur.com/QfMFJhd.png
Prowler AP has the highest KDR: i.imgur.com/C2vTBsm.png

I might as well complain about the VS because I need an outlet.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to remove bullet drop entirely? It seems like VS Infiltrators are the best class in the game. I should know since my other character is one. I'm using a RAMS .50M and it cannot compete in accuracy with any VS rifle.

Their sniper rifles still have bullet drop, it's the regular guns like assault rifles and lmg's that don't

all VS sniper rifles have drop except the phaseshift and that gun is terrible

get gud nigga

I am TR and I still do all these things.

The only difference is that I look heterosexual when doing it.

My mistake. The reason why I joined the VS in the first place was because I thought there was no bullet drop on all guns. Never hit much, which was disappointing and on of the reason I haven't played since January of 2015. I eventually found out that my ping was terrible because I didn't know I was playing on a European server.

Why me?

Fucking New Cheeseburgers beat us to it!

Lotta fun tonight goys, we didnt take that tower but we held that fucking line.
Sleep tight, dont let the vanu bite.

Downloading the game right now, hope to join you glorious fucks in combat and defeat.

The line was held at terrible cost to Vanu airforce. I had two lives of 12k+ xp in my lightning.

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

I had so many fucking repairs and ammo supplies you wouldn't even fucking know. I even got a few Magrider kills throwing tank mines down and got at least 600 xp from both of them. I get more fun out of sprinting up with a a fuckload of armor weaving in and out of traffic repairing shit and giving out ammo to people who are hiding behind any cover they can find than I do actually fighting people.

rip indar, fucking scatfags

Pushing back for hours and then suddenly being able to push through and completely fuck up shit is really fucking great. Just wait until you get into Max drops deep in enemy territory with us or spawn a shitload of tanks and then push through everything while helping people. Holy fuck those are fun.

Are massive panzer battalions possible?

downloading it right now

Yeah, we've done it a few times. We've also done air raids dropping 15+ people off at a single base to fuck shit up.

I'm part of a different outfit and have no intentions of leaving it in the slightest, but can I still join up with you guys' platoons?

Why?

had fun with the dubs XP weekend
felt a little bad shooting up you low BR reds on my blue. you just kept popping up in the places I was fighting!

some of your Cert essence is now my new dual Raven MAX

15+? We had 3 full squads two days ago, 3 full Galaxies, each one with 12 people dropping down at the same time

Yeah, the other day about 15 of us all got tanks. Then we promptly got into a bottleneck and got rekt after no planning on what to actually do once we got to the base plus no infantry support.

Our biggest 'paratrooper' drop was somewhere around 36 people as we had three Galaxies participating.

I was accounting for pilots and the handful of people who would run Mosquitoes to provide "air cover". I thought it was higher, but with my shitty memory I wasn't going to throw out a number larger than what it actually was.

We need to do it again, because it's always fun.

So I joined TR for about an hour to give tips to WEWW but you guys either were not talking or were too busy

A bunch of us got off like an hour ago.

Could you type them out in the thread or something? very few people will be around now.

I joined a biolab zerg and farmed for a short bit at 9PM GMT like you guys said you would be on, but as much as I asked nobody would answer met

Was going to give you all the whole tips/tricks to moving around/navigating etc

Try getting on later, a lot of people held the line and got exhausted.

I had to leave here but did we actually hold that line at all? I know we lost a few bases but did we hold the tech plant?

I'll make a video, would be easier

Is there anyone who is running the squad/outfit online right now? I got a BR 70 alt on Emerald but I don't want to leave my outfit for WWEW or whatever it is you got going. Name is ImperiumTenetVerum.

none of these retards read the chat

back when they kept making the squad private so you had to ask for an invite, you could ask for one and not even get an invite for like 10 minutes because they are too busy to spend a quarter of a second glancing up at the chat to see if theres anything they should see

i might start playing PS2 again

Just get us a shout when you're done, the guys at the outfit could use more time at organizing stuff and showing tips and tactics in these PS2 threads.

Well we held the line at Scarred Mesa Skydock's bridge, I don't know about the tech plant.

Why do I never see any large numbers of the players in Esamir?
The only ones I see who even give a shit about it are the BR Sovereignty.

default continents are indar and whatever's on alert

i wish people played on esamir instead of indar

I wish they would play on Esamir instead of foggy Amerish

Esamir is played on more often than you'd think; Hossin gets shafted more often imo.

It's usually just the same few fights at the place over and over again though, since the lattice for it is pretty bad and rife with chokepoints. Back and forths between the biolabs surrounding the end, and fights over eisa tech among neighboring bases in the center, over and over and over again until someone finally breaks it, at which point they're probably going to be the ones to lock the continent.

Anyone has any idea what the DpPP vanu outfit are?
They always seem to show up wherever we go, is it a zerg outfit or like a 4chan outfit?

Sorry, halfchan outfit.

pounders are pretty good

I like to imagine this game, but instead of fighting other people you fight hordes of insectoids like Starship Troopers.

vs zerg outfit, they do public platoons

Before the last thread is kill

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE WOMEN

I heard I could refund my certs at level 15, but I can't find where?

A splash screen that looks like this should appear.
It usually bugs out, if it does, just kill yourself with a grenade.

You can always go main medic and be a healslut for certs.

I got around 2000 certs in two weeks just by reviving people and the eventual lucky kill.

I got like a 1000 certs this past weekend largely by being a healslut, those fights where you're holding a small room with many people in it tend to net like 100 certs each with double XP. Also having a somewhat upgraded Galaxy that actually sees use can net you some 100 certs in 30 minutes.

Nevermind, just looked further into it and it's PS4 only i regret buying scout rifles so much

I have made around 700 shekels this weekend with the double XP by the means of the ancient art of the C4-fu and memeing magriders

It is implemented on PC tho.

It showed up for me on PC when I hit 15.

Its a WEEK

the event goes on until next monday pal

Are healsluts being bullied properly?

If not, I am disappoint.

In PS2 all healsluts are jews.

And we're trying to make a new israel here.

In Planetside, everyone is a healslut, no exception

This.

What you bully are retards with the MLG decal.

Generally anyone who uses decals, camo, or is a Vanu.

this

Can someone give me the name of our outfit on the Briggs server if there is any? Been getting back into this and I want to play with only semi-autistic people this time, not the full blown ones I find in the pub squads.

I have the PS2 decal for being an old fag and I bought the diamondback camo at the cost of PS2 shekels that I had lying around from an event.

B-But I use camo appropriate for the region I'm in.

Does the Higby decal still even exist after the Daybreak takeover? I haven't played in months.

Remember, age is always acceptable if you follow this rule. ÷2+7.

I really hope I dont bluescreen multiple times tonight and actaully get to play with you fags.

so true lmao XDDDDDDDDDDD

Butthurt TRannie detected.

Vanguard is my favourite tank

It can't drift or boost on top of mountains like the Magrider, it doesn't have the speed or firepower of the Prowler, but it can fucking ruin an airchav's day with one well-timed shot.

AMP stations are the real problem

Prpoganda against the glorious retro sci-fi visual aesthetic of the Republic!

Yes, I based my entire loyalty on the fact that their shit looks like old-school cool shit.

have fun dying amidst deadweight that only knows how to cook and still doesn't excel at it

yeah im still here, im complete shit at telling stories though

just

I don't care about presentation, I just want to know all the lewd details and how it started

There is a time to stop and that time is clearly now. The spaghetti you dropped already can feed an entire somalian tribe for weeks, do whats gud for you and do not escalate any further.

I played Planetside 2 a lot when it came out but devs couldn't stop nerfing Vanu so the game became boring.

Is Vanu still the kings of the Crown?

crown got nerfed

more like cucks of the Crown
when TR gets the Crown, TR keeps it

>>>/reddit/

Shame.

That wasn't the story when I was playing.

TR and NC literally abandoned Indar and fled to Amerish and Esamir AND they would still get their shit pushed in both continents by VS.

(you)

alright but this is probbable gonne be a long and shitty story

its hard to explain but there's a bunch of clubs who do it and we have matches in all pubs around here every 2 weeks on sunday

part 2 soon?

the story clears alot up, that doesnt make me less of a retard though. im not sure about what i should do, i've came this far..

You foolish man; don't you want to hear of the sexual adventures our fellow comrade had with this girl?

he just keeps going the absolute madman

I doubt underage adventures of 3DPD can raise my intrest to any length.

Continue…

As my resperctfull TR alpha squad leader you must

keep in mind that the guys she's hanging out with are litteral 17-18 year old autists who browse reddit, they are blatantly hiting on her and touchen her at any chance they've got

im not sure if i'm adding to much detail, should i just skip to the part shit happens?

Up to you, you a legend for cucking a bunch of reddit fags though.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

120-130 something certs per hour here with the double XP which I feel is pretty fucking bad

you are fucking hilarious

you are a dumb fuck, aren't you?

120 per hour probably isn't that bad, even though in some situations you can get 100 in under 30 minutes, the other 30 minutes are typically spent fucking around looking for a good fight to jew

What did you do for that 130? That's the main question.
If you got that in a biolab clusterfuck, its shit tier.

Do you guys play emerald TR?

a drawfag should edit a spongebob screencap of squidward imagining the fancy squidward in his underwear when he says "oh no he's hot" and have squidward be TR and fancy squidward be VS

Do it yourself nigga

well i would but i have to go to work, i'll see yall later

didn't mean to link to your post, apologies.

So when are we going to transform the TR into the Imperium of Man?

now we are getting to the part of me cucking this redditor

this is the first time she's shown this kind of affection, i know it was bad and that i shouldnt let this sort of a feeling develop. but i still let it happen

pic related, its furry ferri. he actually wears a fedora to college

sorry for the slow output, im at college

that's after 10-12 hours of playing

mostly running around reviving, ammo resupply, killing the occasional faggot, sitting on the capture point and dying alot

You should probably post with fewer specifics, this site had an influx of plebbitors at some point so depending on how long ago this happened, there's a small chance someone you know browses the board. Unless you don't mind.

JESUS CHRIST NIGGER JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY

Yeah, this is fucking retarded.

if you lived in the USA the partyvan would be showing up at your house within a week, just so that you know

you guys got a point, i should probably stop by now. ive only lurked up untill now so im kinda new to posting.

luckily i dont live in the USA

Just fucking delete all this shit already holy fuck you goddamn retard

Why is this the most shocking part of his posts?

What
said

Before I find you and shoot you for incompetence

It will probably be all over leeky forum soon anyway. You, know once it's out there. Nothing comes out for furry ferri though.

you know, if I cared enough I could probably find out exactly who you are without too much effort from the information you've given us
you live in a small rural town in the netherlands, your town has an airsoft club, you have an uncle that is in the construction business and probably based in this rural town
the guy is called Ferri, how many "Ferri" lives in a small rural town in the netherlands that also has an airsoft club and a construction business?
fucking retard
and you are trying way too fucking hard to fit in

i mean it wouldnt be that hard, but you can also just ask. might save you some trouble. there's a bunchload of rural towns in the netherlands. what would you gain from it though?

So what?

What are you gonna do with that information?

You do realize that everyone that has any online presence outside anonymous boards can be easily tracked?… and that is pretty much everyone.

how about make it so that you can't get a job?
or make it so that you are a registered sex offender?
I'm not saying that I would, I don't care enough and I'm only sticking around to see the world go to absolute fucking shit
but someone might try

I was repairing shit left and right yesterday. Leveled up two ranks, too in the process.

But fuck the zerg and the bullshit they pulled. Hopefully we'll be able to shoah them the power of the empire today

What on earth is going on in this thread? Oh my God.

i'd like to see you try faggot i mean half of the town know about you, i mean you most certainly dont know how rural towns work my friend. this kind of information spreads like fire around here. good thing is, nobody would care about shit like this except for a giant faglord like yourself.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ALREADY YOU RETARDED CHILD

people outside your town might care
reddit might care
I don't

Holy shit, by trying so hard to fit in, you've become a meme. And you've also outted yourself online too, and it was on here of all places. This is almost /cow/ worthy.
SHOO SHOO EL NACHO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You have no power here, Faglord the Gay.

PLANETSIDE 2 SONG LIST FOR MIC SPAMMERY, need suggestions

RALLYING OR FLYING SONGS

JUST FUCK SOMEONES SHIT UP SONGS

FUN SONGS

ABOUT TO LOSE THE CONTINENT SONGS
>TUMBLING DOWN

I also forgot REMOVE KEBABA and vid related

it has to be one of these clubs
airsoftdb.nl/bedrijven-categorie/teams-en-clubs/
airsoftclubnederland.nl/airsoft-in-nederland/airsoft-locaties-een-handig-overzicht/
no serious airsoft club wouldn't have a homepage and an online forum
which our dear nacho undoubtedly has take a part of whole heartedly, signing up with his real name and even giving them his personal phone number so they can always get in touch with him if the need arises
after all, who would come looking and what could they possibly gain from it?

obligatory

Whenever we pull ANTs to gather cortium, the mineral jew.

Guy is a fucking retard but let's not go all /cow/ or /baph/ on his ass, it would probably be a good lesson for that moron to learn about how to keep your online anonymity safe though and well deserved for being such a fucking fool I guess.

I wanna hear this blasted at our enemies

For the good times

JUST FUCK SOMEONES SHIT UP
youtube.com/watch?v=C6c1UhYrWFk
youtube.com/watch?v=QIMlGbv9K9w
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

GOING FAST
youtube.com/watch?v=vapJgMECR8Y

FUN SONGS
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

I wrote three pages of training material for the wwew lads.

I can put on a voice and read it dramatically or I can just type what I wrote here.

Ayo hold up. Outsider looking in here. What's so bad about the Vanu? I tried Planetside not too long ago and the Vanu seemed the most logical to me. What's the issue? Also, should I get back into the game? Did they resolve the frame rate issues?

I'd be interested in training material, pretty green.

You can do whichever, but I think it'd be best to write it here since then it can be easily reposted when needed and more easy to consume as well.

Meh.

Vanu weapons have no recoil and little to no spread.

Vanu are also dev pets and need to be gassed on every opportunity.

the worst

do i look like a fucking doctor? translate doctorunes please

Read it or don't.
I don't care to help you or anyone besides myself.

Glorious Land by Sabaton?

Cumon m8 we appreciate the effort but you cant expect people on the internet to be reading chicken scratch.

Either type it out or read it out loud, photos of calligraphy is unacceptaburu in [CURRENT YEAR]

Why would you write all that and then say you don't care about helping people?

Yeah man type this up, there are some good tips in there but I wanna read the rest and not get a headache

Write it onto pastebin and add it on every OP.

I am not yours to influence or to talk to. I lead you or I fuck off. That's how this works. I speak you listen or you remain as you are as a stone a lone forgotten rock the sun shines over.

photos of calligraphy is acceptabru but only if the writer is literate

I haven't played this in over a year. Is it worth getting back into? Is there still plenty of xenos to shoot?

Nah nigger, by taking on the role of the educator you make yourself the servant of your pupil.

Now type that shit out.

Redditors, among a lot of degenerates that like wearing spandex.

Lore wise they are a bunch of nutjobs that follow some guy that had a delusional vision and believed him. Faggot killed himself for unexplained reasons and he is their prophet so they started tampering with technology from aliens and horde artifacts because of that guy. The worse part about it is that all the vision said was the word Vanu and somehow he thought this meant making a cult and rebelling against the TR. Then again, maybe he saw he fucked up since all the followers became zealots and didn't want to deal with it anymore. Either way he's a faggot and the VS he is responsible for creating are too.

I'm saving it in case no one types this up.

You're a faggot nigger, user. You could have said you were too tired and left it for someone else.

Id like to know aswell I wasted alot of time into this game and got fed up with the shit devs I heard new ones took over so enlighten me Holla Forums

Wew.

it's okay, unless you have potato internet the 10GB download isn't a very high barrier of entry, just try it and see for yourself

Ill see I played a FUCKTON enough to have my NC main be like BR 80 and get a TR alt to like 43 I think.

praise the God of the digital realm

I am a shitposter and I wrote that naked and in bed after a shower. let me my coffee and I'll plug my microphone in.

If you want to impact your audience you have to make barriers and holes in your plot for the audience to over come and fill. I know exactly what I am doing, but do you?? user?

now that writing is slightly related, rate my graphite visual patterns

the last scribblings of a dying man/10

You make my soul weep. Your suffering rides with me now and into Valhalla we shall ride shinning and chrome.

THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS STARTS. IT'S TIME TO STOP

vocaroo.com/i/s0JyNQyxFDG8

you talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up

vocaroo.com/i/s1im2RXFbnxa

vocaroo.com/i/s1uOn70EnlUF

This general keeps getting better. Keep it up, niggers, I mean it. Gotta get a mic so I can sperg out with the rest of the good goys

vocaroo.com/i/s0RgxZLrXSgl

And so I can call my day a success

Autism is another word for creativity and imagination. Memes are dank as fuck but don't be a cuck and throw away your chance to make your own luck? get it? got it? Peace.

I'd write more if i didn't have fucked up limbs and undecayed practice

why the fuck would you post that shit?

All is forgiven now that I've saved that webm

Imagine her jerking you off with her vagina

Fuck this shit, deleting character and starting over

why not send a ticket you retard

if you riked it, i'm going to make a better version, but it's going to take a while

Because it would be faster to just relevel then wait around for some support jackoff to respond

content is content
fish of the sea
there are many
men of the land
there are many
memes derived
from memories
infinite ; eternal

No thank you I don't want dick cancer

I was going to link this podcast but I went full blown autism distortedview.com/show/

comeon now goy most of those are shit suggestions anyway
You shouldnt even be starting a base without most of the stuff unlocked

I wrote out this anons notes for anyone who is interested. I could have been actually playing PS2 instead of this but I was worried I would be banned from Holla Forums if I played too many video games.

WEW training guide by some user who wrote this but couldn't be bothered to type it out

If what you are doing be it as a team or alone doesn't get your heart pumping, leave.

Find new ways to enter buildings, when you enter spy your entry mark and engage.

Heat map overlays show where foes are and are used. Open the map and follow the darkest path, the least populated to get to your target safely.

All vehicles are expendable trash to be tossed away at a moments notice. This exploding garbage acts as a distraction which allows the infiltrator time to enter and gain the advantage of angles against the fore. This advice doesn't apply to honourable soldiers that fight on the frontlines.

Tank barrels can be used as siege ladders to scale objects and enter pathes otherwise only useable by light assaults. Using them to scale a wall or get onto a building for example.

There is no best tool, there is only what we know how to do.

Basebuilding is all about location, using the natural world to benefit your placements.Also don't build your turrets near fucking trees because you won't able able to see shit

Everyone has access to basic building pieces such as walls and anti-infantry turrets that only require mined resources to spawn. Resources can be taken by anyone in your faction deployed ANTs or from a fabricated resource pod where you go to get the base pieces.

3 walls, 2 bunkers and 1 turret. These are the only pieces that have ever mattered. There are plenty of upgrades that serve no good and should be avoided.

Walls are made to be headshot bait. Walls should be placed underground with only the top displayed, this deployment serves as great cover for tanks to shoot over.

Bunkers should be placed onto mountains, trees, rocks and natural geometry for maximum cozy

Turrets can and should be carried by full squads and ordered to be placed at the drop of a hat.

Turrets can also be held by infiltators and placed behind enemy lines to aid the front line.

With base building, path finding, dynamic entry and a pocket full of wisdom Planetside 2 can offer some seriously intense high energy, high risk and top skill gameplay maneuvers and experiences.

you've never base built or fought on the front lines. You're merely looking for something, anything to attack. Meme generators make it impossible to scope through. THey are NEVER EVER WORTH USING THEY WASTE RESOURCES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED FOR MORE WALLS OR TURRETS. LOGISTICAL ANALYSIS. MORE WALLS PLACED INTELLIGENTLY IS FAR MORE EFFECTIVE THAN MEME GENERATORS

I'm the fag who builds most 75%+ bases since I unlocked all the base options
shield generators are essential if you can place it between the hive and the walls

Go talk shit elsewhere with your certz you wasted on upgrading your lightning or something I saved up to unlock all base options

*shield genned wall

Your anecdotal evidence is a statistical irregularity that is not to be considered in the averages which were used in the underlaying fabrics of my arguements. I am so very happy for you that you found a way to make use out of garbage. I'm not changing a single thing because your one story does not remove the fires of my memories that were burned into my skull through my eyes while staring at the sun I charged into and defended my castles from.

yes I'm sorry you wasted your time writing out some useless list on dirty paper and now waving your E-peen around
must have been a waste of time I'll keep building bases that win us the game and lock down areas, you keep being autistic

to be honest familia I never seen a base taken out by libs yet, only by tanks crushing puny man walls

yeah and with a shield gen and a repair module behind one wall it can withstand and self regen itself with about 2-3 enemy tanks bombarding it
Thats not counting buddies hiding behind the safety of a enegy shield wall firing rockets at said tanks

You are what you are and it's not my desire to change you as you are not looking to be changed or moved. I won't move you and I'll defend my ideas and ideals like the castles I built and defended for years and years.

here's the full version, i'm also remaking the part of my other webm in specific but that's going to take longer

I'm on the aus server. It's pretty boring though, should I reroll the murrican servers you guys all seem to play on? Can I change vehicle fov? Will there even be anything to do once I get there, since I can't be an MLG 0.33second TTK assault?

get this autist outta here

its okay, she´s 2000 years old ;^)

Truly I don't care about you or your success.
I see you causing suffering to yourself and everyone else you know by the ways you lay down your foundations. You can ignore me and I will go on with my life and enter into other society and aid them too which is what I do.

I know exactly what you're doing by the way and so do all the others who have experienced eyes. You won't sway any opinion here with your aged and tired uses of porn and misinformation. You paint yourself and yourself alone to be a worthless and pathetic fragment of a life. You do nothing to me. The wind carries dust and that dust is caught by my face. The wind's gentle kisses cause more damage to me than your words and images as dust I must shower from my body. Your words wont be rememberd. your words won't be recalled. your words won't need a shower to wash off of me when I lay down in the final hours of the day to rest and enter into a new sun rise. How beautiful the coming days shall be. The sun shinning brilliantly off of all the creations of man and of God. Such beautiful things are my life's focus. Such rare curiosities are my basest desires.

can I fuck your boipussy fam?

you would never know anything that you are not shown and I will not shine for you.

that sounds like a yes slut

Holy shit user, go take a fucking break or something because you sound way too mad just because someone disagreed with you on a Mongolian pictogram website.
Nice writing though

youtube.com/watch?v=eR-o1GQZm6I

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM

youtube.com/watch?v=bMMV_RoEMxE

You may retard your skills and abilities but I wont.
Video Games are for the hardcore not the pussy footed. Cast you spear to me I will catch it and throw it right back at you. Don't give me tears for tears.

Nice thread, TR-shitters.

says the faggot sniper that hides behind a wall

nice job on amerish right now
Oh wait
:^)

yeah it might be just as good as the VS/NC thread.

but wait

there is none

You forgot this one.

You were born afflicted with the zika virus weren't you?

oh, do I have you confused with someone else?
doesn't your whole argument boil down to "I can't scope through shield genned walls"?
or did I miss something in your teal deer rant?

Brain damaged.

Because NC/VS ain't autistic enough to argue about the game's mediocre lore or real life politics.

How can you forget Galo Sengen, or is that a Tribes-only thing?

That should probably be reserved exclusively as a victory theme.

turn of bloom you fucking retard and turn down your monitor brightness
you seem a little bit upset so maybe you should get away from the internet for a while
and it's impossible for you to have defended "castles" in planetside2 for years and years
the base building just came out like a month ago

GastheVanu here
Please stop crumbling apart before this thread becomes as ebin as the space station thirteen thread

Thank you, ill be back with you all soon.

He is talking about his brain castles.

I'm not your family and I'm not your friend. What I write is my memories. Use them or don't. God save you from my wrath if I am near when you speak ill of my gifts. Gifts that I made with my own hands. Gifts that I selflessly provide.

I have been in the communities that you go to and I KNOW exactly what you look like when I type to you. I know what your face looks like and knowing your disgrace and knowing your shame I walk through filth to present greatness to you. I won't hold back anything.

are you roleplaying or something?

(25)

Are you feeling ok?

The role I'm playing is the role of not playing a role
my circus act is to toss peanuts back at the audience
to be an audience member in response the actions of the audience
is the circus act I role play

You have no explicit refutations to the ideas and words presented to you beyond smug anime faces. Reaction images and questions of the reality presented to you.

ARE YOU OK?
IS THIS TOO REAL FOR YOU?

To seem to be taking a video game a little too seriously there man. You might want to calm down.

and if then I write without any expressions in my face
then any emotions that you are experiencing
are yours alone.

I don't feel a thing in writing these things.
there isn't one emotion in me and I am looking at me now.
where is there a raging ocean but the shore you are fishing on?

The sea my toes are dipped in is pristine and without ripples
without blowing winds and with stoic stillness aesthetic beauty

I'm not falling for it.

You reply with doubt deliberate and without feeling.

Nah, I think I'll stick with smug anime girls.

You reply with doubt deliberate and without feeling.

Nah, I think I'll stick with smug anime girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

Take your pick.

You have good taste in music

Don't worry, I got a pretty wide selection.

Jackpot.

Some tunes to add to the playlist.

youtu.be/RxamNeKQ40c

Shit i actually thought of that earlier but forgot. thanks

re-encoded it with libvpx-VP9 and 96kbps audio bitrate instead of libvpx-VP8 and 64kbps audio bitrate which the old one had
should've done that a couple of months ago

gonna do C&C Hellmarch next

Appropriate for all Galaxy drops.

Biolab theme :^)

Shit, i just realized that this would be the best song for sudden rushes into huge battles

i'm the fag who plays it aint me on loop

it's the only valid theme

I'd only play it when rolling out with a full platoon crossing the continent in galaxies, sunderers, and the smaller vehicles.

hotwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

You go on without me. The TR would be better off without me.

I'm the micspamming faggot from

Put all the music you want in a youtube playlist and I'll play it next time. 4real this time

Alright. i'm going to join in and play videogames, you better not disappoint

Is flying with an xboned controller viable?

I kind of want to make an A2A vehicle to give escorts to galaxies.

is this some kind of sick joke?

Also galaxy drop song alternate

HOLY SHIT NEXON WHY

WHY DID YOU KILL THIS GREAT GAME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It hurts.

apparently joystick support is abysmal in this game for some reason, even though it's been released on fucking consoles
I've never tried it myself as I don't own a flightstick and I've not seen native support for controllers

I've tried configuring a gamepad to flying, its even more fucking awkward than default controls.
Part of me thinks its time to give up and just spend some hours in VR practicing with default.

If you can get a decent layout with a gamepad, let us know.

the key is to remap your mouse not your keyboard.

mouse button 1 and 2 is roll
middle mouse button 3 is cockpit vision
thumb buttons 4 and 5 are up and down
mouse scroll wheel up and down is fire

hwat… fuck… shit

Granted, they have lower recoil, but compared to TR weapons they typically have identical spread, lower rates of fire, and smaller magazines. Don't let the TR victim complex spread here as well

Started playing medic lately. Feels great, like I'm actually influencing things but the default gun is pretty shit imo. Any recommendations?

Feels fucking great man. There is a special kind of satisfaction in firing HE rounds into a mass of charging infantry and getting 3 kills per shot

Attached link sort of related. I couldn't find anything more comfy while being somewhat related.

did you not see this image when starting the game or hwat?

Default's among the top 5 weapons in the game. If you're having trouble using it you're doing it wrong

Regardless, if you want lower skill weapons pick up a TAR or cycler TRV. Both are ultra-high DPS scrub guns. Point vaguely at the torso of the enemy, hold down lmb, watch your kd go up. They're one step up from shotguns

Then how do I do it right? I mostly played HA before and loved the CARV and was good with it, but playing medic I rarely ever kill with the default gun.

Holy shit, dude. Buy a better mic, or better yet, get a pop filter.

I use the heatscope, silencer and forward grip on the cycler and I find it very versatile.

Click on their heads. The T1 is essentially a better CARV, but it's on a squishier class. When it comes to infantry in planetmans, positioning is far more important than raw aim. Situational awareness and how to apply it is a skill that you only really develop through practice though

If you want to take your development as an infantry player further, record some gameplay and post it on /r/emeraldps2 (yes I know it's reddit, but it's worth it). Most of the thousand hour toxic infantry elitists are more than happy to provide advice to someone who comes to them with a genuinely good mindset and wants to improve.

yeah go to the vanu's, they should know how to play!

Man I missed this game.
But also I remembered why I stopped playing in the first place. Playing infiltrishit, roleplaying solidsnek, feels counterproductive, though fun. Mainly because I could be printing certs like mad as a medick or engi instead.
Oh well…

Anyway, I have a question:
I set up an autohotkey script to hold mouse for autofire instead of having to click like mad with semiauto handguns. Problem is, it doesnt work when holding ctrl to crouch, which is how I fire 95% of the time.
Any suggestions? Please help, the Vanu are waiting for their headshots.

Song suggestion for when we fight at the major tech and biolab stations.

add a check for if ctrl is held down on the keyboard to also trigger the macro

Been trying to get virtual audio cable to work so I can play warhammer music but planetside keeps saying that line1 is disconnected.
Any spamfags know what's going on?

SendMode Input

Lbutton::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Lbutton, P
if state=U
break
Sendinput {Click down}
Sleep 60
Sendinput {Click up}
Sleep 60
}

Am using this, could you help me?

google it, I don't know the exact command but it is a condition to check if ctrl and Lbutton is pressed

fuck it i'll stay bad before doing that

press C to crouch instead

And we locked down Essamir good job guys, feels good actually properly locking down instead of overpop reset

Its absolutely embarrassing how shittershattered Vanu got after we won that Esamir alert.

They dumped 200+ faggots into that biolab we took and defended, half of them were crabs, fucking outpopped 2 to 1 and they still couldn't take it.

Don't forget that they couldn't even leave the fucking spawn room. And started bitching because they couldn't leave it. I killed one guy with c-4 when he was hiding in the room and he started bitching about it.

VS is the faction all the homosexual disco dancers and tryhards play and is also where all the redditors go.

TR is the faction with all the whiners who think they're perpetually underpowered, and bitch endlessly.

NC is where all the clueless morons go to eat glue and play with 0 situational awareness or concept of teamwork.

Personally, I play NC because the glue tastes pretty good.

I have never seen such a accurater discryption of the factions in all my time playing.

god no please

I will never forget the salt when I finished off a NC max with an activated knife to the face

I somehow got him through the shield wall that blocks spawn rooms.
wew

if they are too close to the forcefield and you push yourself against it you can hit them through it

I've noticed that explosives seem to go through even though bullets won't. Sometimes they're dumb enough to stick an arm or leg through it and you can shoot that.

explosions go through only if the model of the explosive is partly inside the shield
at least that's how it used to work
they can also take the damage if they have a tiny bit of themselves poking through

How good is the t-7 mini chaingun? People say it's ok, in youtube videos it looks on par with vanu weapons though also it goes bbbrrrtttt

it's an indoor kind of weapon
go to the warp gate and activate the terminals in the middle of the spawn room to go to the VR training map and try it out

To be the signature weapon of the TR is very situational.

Yes, it can turn battles into meatgrinders in close-mid quarters but it's pretty much useless in long range.

It's like having dual mutilators on a max.

You'll be unstoppable if you play it well, but come across a skilled sniper and you're dead.

It was amazing, I was Streloking behind enemy lines when I saw this max asking for repairs.
I had my knife activated so I uncloaked and jump straight into him anime-style.

Motherfucker kept calling me a hacker until I blocked him.

what the fuck happened to this thread

NC

Faggots.

you are just spewing some dumb ass bullshit

You could just use the carv and do just as well or better. Spinup is painful and so is the accuracy.

Plus the erection you get from the BRRRRRRRRRRRRT is distracting

I downloaded this game, waiting on the outfit to respond on my app.

Please respond ;_;

post name, I only see that I've got a new application for the outfit
can't tell if it's some random or if it's someone from the thread

Bully him

R13ACerberus

A nice thing if you're trying to join the outfit would be to put something in your application to make it clear you're from here, instead of just leaving the default message.

accepted

You might as well kiss him.

Actually knifed the fuck out of a max guarding the downed vehicle shield generator as a light assault, after I missed my C4 charges.

He was waiting above one of the doors, so I flew to the other side, drew the knife, ran up to him while his back was turned, squatted and started slashing.
The retard turned to my direction and guess he didn't look down to see where the damage was coming from, so he got scared and started running. Still can't believe how easy it was to kill him.

ey ese i went to sleep but here it is
have fun holmes

new thread

fuck me i'm retarded