HOLY SHIT CHIMPOUT

NOGS GANG BEAT WHITE GIRL
MAGA HAT ON THE GROUND

instagram.com/p/BQ60ez0g_80/

R A G E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV8m173g_1M&t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any man who abuses women, like any man that abuses animals or children or nature itself, is a subhuman unworthy to live in the future order.

Archive: archive.is/Mc7yx

The hat came from one of the nogs, the one who tried to suplex his brave white woman. The same one you see running away after he failed to knock her out.

That's not a MAGA hat. It's just some red hat the nigger was wearing and it got knocked off when he slammed her

Was she a coalburner or was she an innocent victim?

shit my bad

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

KILL EVERY NIGGER

EVEN TAY SAYS NIGGERS MUST DIE THROUGH CAPTCHA DIVINATION

TAY LIVES AND SHALL KILL ALL NIGGERS WITH US

C H E C K E D

Where is this and who are they? It's time to send some of /ourguys/ out

Seems like she was relaxed around blacks.

Hitler, even if she was the only way we'll prevent this shit in the future is by executing indiscriminately every negro in the area.

I don't disagree, the negro must be removed from North America.
That being said, if she was a coalburner then she makes a good example to hold up to other potential race traitors.
Regardless, we should be filling the orchards with strange fruit.

t. larper

wow those kids suck at fighting

I don't see any

Why do you think they bring a crew anywhere they go?

Anyways:
1) Was she a coalburner?
2) If no, lets get some dox.
3) If yes, use for propaganda.

Hitler confirms. Even apes dont want to be associated with niggers.

Are you FUCKING serious?!. Back in my day, those niggers would all have been hanged before sundown.

right and I'm not saying she isn't trash, but a great way to stop white women from doing this and blacks from attacking whites is to put down blacks like the beasts they are.

This comment won't add much to the conversation here but I would just like to take this moment to mention that I really hate niggers.

LARP or not, it's the truth.

Niggers are always shit fighters.
Fighting is force and finesse. Nigs got a comparable amount of force to whites, but no finesse whatsoever. So they compensate by grouping up to stack their force.

Seriously, martial arts exist among virtually every race and culture in one form or another, even fucking Hawaiian islanders had a well renowned fighting style. Niggers, though, have nothing. They just grouped up and bashed heads.

why not 2 and 3?

I think the niggers need a Holocaust to teach them how to treat white people.

They should be deathly afraid to even LOOK at a white woman.

You get it.

Sure, but I won't be nearly as mad if this bitch was a race traitor. Traitors always die first. * And I highly doubt anything will come of the dox anyways unfortunately.**

I dunno what to tell you, man. They got lashings, brandings and hangings, but they're quick to forget I guess.

Kek forgive me for disgracing your dubs.

me too user me too

Usually that's a bad sign.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5w28ax/wtf_is_this_shit_look_at_these_cowards_punching_a/.compact

Upvote for exposure.

niggers should get a MAGA hat if they want to commit a crime

Indeed, niggers are truly the bottom of the barrel.

The thong did it for me, but that is just having good standards.
Even the most base white whore should be worth a 1000 niggers.

A nigger touching any white deserves the utmost punishment.

right, but I'm not saying take her back into the fold. I'm saying deal with the niggers so other whites see.

It would be incredibly hard to coalburn if every nigger you approach runs away in fear of being thrashed into unconsciousness.

You know you did a shitty german suplex when the person gets up from it.

Bullshit you white knight, faggot. Stop worshipping the pussy. Why the fuck do you think she was around them? Coal burner. Plenty of females today are man sized and just as degenerate. No more pussy passes motherfucker.

What the hell is she doing hanging out with niggers? Seeing the video makes it clear she's loitering in areas with niggers which is not natural, it's not a few niggers that ran across her, there's 50+ niggers crowded there.

You're not wrong user, but as someone who has actually fought a nigger before, don't underestimate them. I won by wrestling and pinning him. They swing wild powerful haymakers that can fuck you up if you aren't aware.

The funny thing was after I pinned him and we got up, another nog came over and started puffing up too, even thought they didn't know each other, and I lived in a 99% white area then. And even after I pinned the first nog, he was still talking shit and trying to start it up again.

Makes me kinda wish I had gotten a hard hit in to at least daze him, but the fight was in a supermarket.

Most of the time nogs rely on numbers and wild force.

Ok, so long as you recognise that not all violence is abuse, and everyone is capable of pulling bullshit so severe it warrants a beating.

Checked & agreed. Thong sticking out her ass is the certifying sign she's trash.
Don't know why OP is so upset.

Lua (ancient Hawaiian martial arts) is pretty brutal tbh. Here's a decent video demonstrating ball squeezing 101

NEVER go into a fight thinking it's going to be easy. NEVER.
When someone is on the losing end, expect them to do anything in their power to get a cheap shot in somewhere.

This is exactly what I mean.

Yup, I think I got it. Won't even watch the mp4 tbh.

Things move slower these days. What town is it in? Where did it happen? It looks like a school, highschool, late teens.

Are there any white groups in the area who would actually do something about it? Do they already know about this? Are any of us in the area? Maybe if you are, you should consider some… personal activism.

NOOSE THE NIGGER.

You guys are both correct. Lets still spread this video around to convince the rest of the dumbed down public that niggers are a plague on society, and should be treated with absolute contempt. No quarter for niggers. Perhaps it will also save some other stupid woman from being deceived by jew propaganda.

You ever get the urge to just put on your MAGA cap, and have a walk downtown?

nice technique

She was wearing a MAGA hat, and her skin is white. Not immediately defending her, and asking questions later makes you the traitor.

there is no MAGA hat

It looks like a school more so than some typical hangout, user. She was wearing a hat and they probably dragged her in because they saw it was colored red. Given the fact that niggers are dumb and act on impulse; I think that's a correct assumption.

That's the hat from the nog you fucking dipshit.
https:// youtu.be/UQqo5v9Is0s?t=8m37s

I kinda wish there were videos of this fighting style being used at full speed/force. Unfortunately a lot of it involves eye gouging and ball squeezing so there's really no safe and sane way to spar with it.

Now after seeing the video I'm 100% sure she's a mudshark. No, and I mean NO, white girl is just going to jump into the middle of a group of niggers fighting with an even bigger group on the outside. Not only does she try to break it up, she's immediately trying to throw down.

This smells like your typical WSHH white trash hood rat BS.

Idiot.

Dubs confirm. I'm from Cincinnati. I see these white trash nigger loving whores every day and it makes me sick. She deserves much more than an ass beating.

Thought she was defending some white guy.

fucking niggers

They'll either learn or pay the consequences. Both sides.

So you see a white woman with her 4 nigglet kids running into trouble with a group of "youths" and your going to risk your life for her to jump in the middle the same as if it was a white woman with her white kids that you know was minding her own business?

Hold this for me.

Thong tells me all I need to know.

The only appropriate response is absolute outrage, defending this in any way without knowing the circumstances, and saying "Oh but she should have" and "Oh, but maybe" means one thing, you get fucking hanged.

Sorry about your head, get well soon.

It doesnt matter if shes wearing a thong, they are supposed to hang, and so are you. It actually doesnt matter if she is a coalburner either, they hang, and so does she. Anyone who defends niggers acting violently toward whites is a race traitor, without dispute.

exactly. What Would Hitler Do? #WWHD

Any self respecting white man in any other time period other than now would personally volunteer to hang them, and you for speaking that way about white people. Lynching violent niggers is white tradition, youre the fucking coward. What is this, a crew thread? Youre about to get reported for cuckchan tier bullshit.

Have you lived around hood rats? I have. White or black they share the same aggressive traits ready to throw down on anyone for anything including doing stupid shit like jumping into a group of niggers not thinking twice about what they're doing. You can have balls and be stupid at the same time. The only thing that probably saved her from a further beat down was because it was in a public place and they likely were trying to flee from impending trouble.

The lighter guy sure didn't look white to me from what I saw. Light mulatto or hispanic from what I could tell.

My favorite show

No. Downtown is fucking cancer. Around my neighborhood though, sure. Same effect, fewer hipsters.

I wasn't there and neither were you. Feel free to turn off your mind and just be emotional. That shit only works on normies who aren't woke.

You have a duty to analyze the video and be objective about it and not hypersensitive and protective about it.

Hitler would have shot this race mixer and her parents for not raising her properly

Looks like a housing complex tbh so she's obviously a nigger loving whore

Too bad so many women are trash now & I don't feel like caping for a whore.
White women used to be worth defending by & large.
In this video I just see someone getting what they paid for hanging round hoodnogs.
Enjoy your lynch fantasies though.
Talking like I'm some coward when you've never lynched a day in your life.

Thats what mob justice is called. We dont have to argue about violent niggers when there arent any.

Never get into a fight, period. Anyone who's looking to start shit with you should be shot dead, period. If you don't, you'll have a mile-long line of assholes stalking you. Hell, you might either way.

Just avoid shitty people, I guess.

This isn't a 'Trump' person. Holla Forums isn't a Trump supporter defense force to begin with. We follow a simple set of standards that are 14/88. This coal burner doesn't apply.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
This bitch fucks niggers.

Wew let out your projections more faggot nigger loving apologist.

The only analysis it takes is that there are niggers hitting white women, and there is never a reason that justifies that. Ask a black man if a white man is allowed to beat the shit out of a black woman, and 3 white men to gang beat a black woman, and beat her on the ground.

They would get their fucking gun, and thats the right response.

checked

There's literally 0 evidence of that. This is just you fantasizing about it.

Exactly. What do these white knights expect us to do? Defend her honor to take black dick another day?

I'm sure you're a real tough guy living in your gated community.

She's probably a coal burner because of the fucking surrounding and her goddamn actions. Did you watch the actual video or did you just sit there jerking off to your hatred watching a white girl get beat down by a bunch of nigs rewinding hoping that magically they'd rape her each time you hit play?

But at least he would shoot the chimp ass niggers.

You dont understand what this word means do you? Anyways stay mad that you're a wizard who will never find a qt3.14 who is more of a man than you yet still quite feminie.

so many permavirgins here

Another reason to conceal carry.

Ban these shills. The correct response is outrage, and to push for something to be done. Anything else is standing in the way. This could be any one of our daughters, anyone suggesting she is a coal burner, or relaxed around blacks simply because she was forced into a situation where she needs to be around them - like say in a school - is a shill, and not our friends.

If I caught anyone dismissing this event as okay, and suggesting people are "white knighting" for being upset, I would treat them as the actual niggers themselves.

"here's a video of a white girl getting beat up"

at least something good happened in this thread

Sometimes it's unavoidable well technically not, you "avoid shitty people" advice is solid but sometimes good people you do spend time with get involved with shit people and one thing can easily lead to another.
Everyone should know how to fight. Especially if they don't live somewhere that it's legal to carry a weapon. I personally spent much of my free time sparring with friends back in the day and a lot of the muscle memory involved has stuck with me. I probably would get laid out by someone who knows what he's doing but I'm confident I could still hold my own against your average nigger.

(checked)
Somebody post some good self-defense videos.

Thread theme.
If anybody has the instrumental to this, please post.

WEW

This is who she came in to "rescue". If she isn't a coal burner and that isn't her BF then what the fuck is a white girl "good samaritan" jumping into a group fight between nigs? When does that EVER happen?

It isn't guaranteed obviously, but at the very least it's highly suspicious.

All you've done is go on about why X should do Y "becuz muh innocent white girl", attacking everyone who disagrees. Meanwhile providing no arguments to support your attempted shaming tactics after we stated ours.

Weak.

There is no humor involved in this. If you think there is anything to laugh about related to this, cuckchan is for you.

No I havent you butthurt mgtow. I pointed out that you were a pussy because you think a girl is a coal burner because she is willing to swing back when being attacked.

there you go with that projection again

Leggings are for whores.

t. Achmed

People who defend niggers violently attacking white women by saying she deserved it, she wears leggings - deserve to suffer before they die.

Watching videos means NOTHING.
The best you can do without actually fighting is getting some padded (open fingered) gloves and just going at it with a friend. Videos are decent for reference and learning some stuff you haven't thought of before but there's nothing like the real thing.

fuckhead

This is the best way to look at it. Give these videos exposure, but if some bimbo wants to burn coal after being exposed to nigger behavior she will have to learn the hard way with no support from her in-group.

The problem is there is no context to this story. It is possible that she was fucking around, but being a white woman surrounded by black guys assaulting her is not sufficient to making any strong assumptions. For now, anons should give this video exposure regardless of what they believe happened.

KILL THE NOGS. ALL OF THEM

Look I'm against niggers hitting whores.
But I'm also entitled to call your daughter a whore for wearing leggings.

She can wear them if she wants, but i will call her a whore.

Lack of context.

Maybe she deserved it.

She could be one of those stronk feminazi females that said, "I can do anything a man can do!"

And why is she surrounded by nogs?

There is no context needed. The context is that 100 years ago they would swing from ropes, regardless of what the white woman did.

Most of my friends are too chicken shit to get into fighting.

Christ mate, delete the "pocket" extension from your tool bar.

She looks like a whore. But the maga hat suggests otherwise.
Unless she's an attention whore.

(Quads!)
CHECKS FOR KEKS

Holy shit.
Failure as a father.
You're obviously not very observant, as there's more in this video indicating exactly what I've said than your line
Trash is trash.
If you just like any excuse to lynch a bigger, then by all means, follow your heart, but as I said- you personally? You won't.
You're all talk. You have never lynched, ever.

Most sensible people would agree that's a reasonable punishment. We don't live in those times right now, so the best thing to do is spread this regardless of personal opinions and shilling.

This. The fact is:
They need the rope.

Watch the youtube video with the full thing before saying she was attacked faggot.
You just called me a butthurt mgtow dumbass. Again, shaming tactic after only watching the clip and not the entire video posted.

Jesus christ.

Definitely seems like it, Freud.
You're the only one I've seen in this thread posting detailed projected projection fantasies to "prove a point".

All the video does is further prove my point permavirgin, that you're butthurt that she has bigger balls than you. You said she was a coal burner, yet in the video you can see her white BF.

When lynchings occured there were always "good reasons"

This is how you guys think

Where do you think you are?

Sinead pls go

That's a light skinned negro. She's a coal burner.

Why else would that be the case?

I bet she's secretly a witch too.
:^)

Tell them it hurts a lot more to lose a fight than it does to win it.
If it makes them more comfortable, start with submission wrestling (no punches, just stretch, twist, or pull limbs or do headlocks until you or your friend taps out) until they're comfortable putting on gloves.

Politically Incorrect - The Closet Cuckolds Forum

That's not a MAGA hat, it's a random red hat that fell off when the nig that was wearing it suplexed her.

That's a light skinned negro. She's a coal burner.

That is literally not how we think.
How often do you go outside & observe people's patterns & behavior?

Not only is this a pathetic non argument, since you have no idea who I am.. but it also expresses a sentiment of "No one is doing anything, and you'd be crazy if you were" - which is untrue, and only goes to discourage single people from working together or actually doing something. Its defeatism, its subversive, and it implies that because most people are unwilling to put themselves in extreme danger, that no one is, and no one should.
It says "This event is okay, because most people are cowards these days anyways, including myself, and probably you". In the end, youre saying this is okay, and the correct response is to do nothing. Youre saying that "Because we dont have stories of niggers hanging from trees recently, niggers should be allowed to beat white women mercilessly, and go unpunished if the justice system doesnt take care of it. We should all sit back."
There actually have been stories of niggers hanging from trees, the last one was around 2015 I recall.

Like what, am I supposed to respond to that with "Yea, I hanged 50 niggers last week"? Or maybe Im supposed to list off the things I am doing to stop white genocide. Maybe youre just a shill phishing for an illegal response, but whatever you are, youre not one of us, and people who excuse niggers beating white women - and then start an argument with those who are outraged about it, and belittle them, call them white knights, say we should do nothing, and then taunt them about "Ha, youve never lynched a nigger, clearly youre an angsty rebellious teen" - deserve to be hanged.

You think the day of the rope is a joke? We ban people for suggesting that. Youre gone, keep posting, you wont last long.

We also wear wigs and kneesocks.

Get it right sheesh.

So basically your argument is this:

She wasn't attacked, but because she had the balls to jump into a group of niggers to break up a fight that may or may not be because she was race mixing (only niggers in the entire clip in the fight and watching) and was simply a good person that throwing the first punches on a couple of black guys was righteous and she deserves to be defended the same way as any normal white girl.

Excuse me while I hold my laughter.

FYI I posted the "white" bf earlier.

Went you recently banned?

You're the only idiot here that uses that Kike smiley.

Ban evading troll.

Its a white guy with a farmers tan in the shade mr. wizard. Look at his arm. Stay butthurt there are men who can actually get girlfriends.

Fuck off newfag.

Bro. He's totally white can't you see that part on his biceps lel

Even niggers can tan you dumbfuck.

It's not saying any of that you absolute autistic moron.
It's saying nut up or shut up.
If you want people to be inspired by your example you have to actually do what you talk or you're just an angry fella on a Senegalese rope twisting board.
My statement stems from the fact that you advocate hanging me (though hypocritically not knowing anything about me or my life)
and hanging niggers at the drop of a hat.
Yet hats drop every day & you ain't swinging that noose.
Please don't post anymore to deflect that unless you're posting proof of your actions.
Now fuck off.

Now compare his to the one I posted earlier.

Youre going away.

Sorry you worship worthless white whores so much instead of looking after white women of value.
Hopefully you're young.

Good post. Also

You didn't?

See, you went too far moishe. No white people are worthless, white is right and all white life is precious. The mislead can be re-educated. You however are now posting anti-white bullshit. Report this fucking kike, get him out of here.

I'm probably just jaded from my years of experience thinking degenerate sluts can change.
They don't.

A single white fingernail is worth a thousand non-white lives.

(Checked)
It's probably just Common-Spic sperging out that women find him disgusting.

This looks like traditional karate, just not realistic applicable at all. There`s barely any striking and all this specific spots that he grabs that supposedly cause you so much pain that freezes you are horse shit

(Checked)
Men generally act in contradiction to race mixing. The masculine spiritual conquering side treats any woman as rightfully his to claim if he can take it, but at the same time nothing stirs the same man with more rage than seeing his woman cucking her own.

Some women are right to see how violently angry we get about this for the contradiction that it is, but shit I don't know what to say. It has to be biological.

Sounds pretty & honorable & all, but I doubt you actually experience the ever-sinking dregs of white society & view them as worth expending the same energy as white people who love & respect themselves.
It really just seems like you're out-of-touch with society.
I live in a mostly white town of under 30,000 people, & it is disheartening to see how degenerated it's all gotten even in a place like this.

He was paraphrasing this kike.

Get out.

You shouldn't feel sorry for her. This is a life lesson all white girls should learn. Around blacks, never relax.

Oh
Kek

I never said & would never deny the Jews are to blame for whites' loss of self & buying into degeneracy.
At this point I think you're being dense on purpose.

FUCKING IMPLYING

You can see the nog wearing the red hat at the start. Not a maga hat OP is a faggot, all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

So far all I see is speculation anyway, and even if so, it's irrelevant.

Even if this girl is a coal-burner, the best solution would be to deal with the nogs for attacking a white woman, and then shame and chastise the girl for associating with nogs in the first place.

No matter what this girl did, a message needs to be sent to the niggers, and to coal burners alike.

It's not just about white-knighting, it's about sending a message. You think a racially aware Arab, a Chinaman, or an African would let you beat on their women in their countries?

This kneejerk reaction to white-knighting is just as cancerous as white-knights

I'm not being dense.You are going against the grain, and posting anti-white sentiment. No white people are worthless, white blood has inherent value, white people are precious. Many ignorant leftists end up seeing the way, and regardless - you are in this thread - attacking Holla Forumsacks, causing division - intentional or not - because youre a fucking /r9k/ tier beta faggot piece of shit and hate women by default. Thats not us, were National Socialists, we respect women, we cherish women.

You show no outrage over the OP, over this gang of niggers beating a white woman. Not only this, but youre attacking those who do. They must be rebellious teenagers if their blood boils! No rational white man would suggest a black man be harmed for beating white women, thats autism, thats moronic!

Anyone who uses the word "worthless white whores" is a race traitor. There is no such thing, and the only appropriate response is outrage, to the OP. You attack people who are outraged, you are the nigger. You attack people who get outraged about muslims raping kids, you are the muslim raping a kid. You attack people who are outraged that kikes are pushing for mass immigration and suggest white genocide isnt real, you are the kike pushing for white genocide.

but, it's funner than even that
it sounds like the kids are saying "daddy, daddy, daddy" and the ape walks away

as for OP's girl: looks like she'll live. so far there's no backstory?

looks like it's at a school, and there's lots of other blacks standing around.
aaaannnnd this is why a lot of white parents don't want their kids going to schools with a lot of black students
at ghetto schools this stuff happens all the time

Youre the one who comes off as young, or phishing for details repeatedly. Everything youve posted is cuckchan tier garbage, Ive only been exchanging with you because the OP's video needs attention, but really, youre cancer.

The Weimar Republic was infamous for having plenty of whores and not cherishing them. The National Socialists worked to put an end to both

Also, white people are special regardless of if they are degenerates or not - white is right.

Whites>Degenerate Whites>The rest

Its never okay for a non white to assault a white. Your skin color elevates you above them. We were supremacists on the offensive before we had to relabel and focus on stopping our race from extinction. Whites are inherently superior to other races, and that makes them special.

(before shills attack me - not just skin color but racial attributes associated with it)

You cease to be white the second you start fucking animals. There can be no going back or redemption for these soulless creatures.

WEW
E
W

Hyperborean digits of Truth confirm! Do not fuck sheep.

This. Why the fuck does it even need explained, here of all places?
Niggers attack a white girl. Niggers are in the wrong.
PERIOD

Because cuckchan is invading again.

Checked but
IT WAS NIGGERS ATTACKING HER

Whites putting down race traitors is different from blacks beating white people for any reason. There is never an excuse, and regardless of if the white person deserved it, the blacks are out of line for acting aggressively. Just because you know to never relax around blacks, doesnt mean its okay for blacks to rape and murder our women, for any reason, even if they were a coalburner that is arguably justified in being "hunted"

The main thing to be observed is how there is no actual evidence that the girl in the OP was burning coal besides that she was in a mixed city. You realize whites in South Africa were forced into non-segregated schools where the black children told their parents who the children of the white police officers and politicians etc were, so they could be kidnapped and tortured? I guess they deserve it too, for relaxing around blacks, and probably being coalburners since racial mixing was unbanned etc. and they just probably are doing it, with no evidence. Yep, no reason to be outraged.

Thats an outrage. Thats fucking disgusting, that people who dismiss the OP and say "nothing to be mad about, youre all white knights and angsty teens in your rebellious phase, Im clearly the adult for suggesting this is okay and nothing needs to be done" have been tolerated for this long.

I seriously hope you kill yourself soon. Develop crippling alcoholism and neck yourself.

This. Every threat to the white race and every nigger apologist must die.

Why is this shill still here? The guy who said Italians arent white and claimed hes italian got banned.

WE ARE BEING WIPED OUT AND ANONS ARE DEFENDING NIGGERS

RACE TRAITORS

My digits come as kek wills, but I am checking yours.

I never said it was nothing to worry about. Simply that race traitors aren't white. As for the girl involved, I haven't accused her of anything. As one of the last five or so white folks left in my home town I know full well how the niggers behave when they have the numbers, and if she's one of the few standing her ground good on her. We shall see, one way or the other.

As for coalburners enjoying the consequences of their actions, this is the fate they chose.

Youre a white jew.

Thats you.

Race traitors aren't white. Down a bottle and head to your nearest large bridge, parking structure, ravine, or railroad tracks anytime.

In the past it didn't matter what the woman did, you show no mercy to niggers out of hand as soon as they step out of line and harm a person of your race. The nigger apologist cucks in this thread make excuses so they don't have to be angry or want to exterminate these shitskins.

I'm going to start killing every anti-white white that I meet in the hopes that one of them is you.

More like because of Anti-Catholic propaganda. The Irish were only EVER considered "non-white" in Anglo Protestant countries.
Protestants and other anti-Catholics (like Kepler and Schwarzmann of New York here) drew Irish caricatures with exaggerated obviously negroid features that real Irish people didn't have

Yep, white jew. Your people are your most precious asset, and Hitler reduced unemployment to zero. Whites natural state is working, and they enjoy contributing. Jews are our problem, and people like you. People who act against whites. You are below a drug addict, a whore, a thief. You truly are cancer.

Someone should start compiling these shills' most common tactics so they can be more quickly recognized and denied effectiveness.

Not 100% unfounded, but yes, very exaggerated and deceptively compared to blacks simply due to an unrelated racial trait. This is the only picture I have, but its common among some Irish people. Another thing to consider however is that Irish have been heavily mixed with Normans(Pretty much Northern France) and went through 3 genocides, and racial mixing was part of it in more ways than one.

Irish are as white as Scottish people, Welsh and Brits, weve all seen the DNA charts, they are nearly identical.

You're not worth the air you breathe you fucking mick mongrel.
Go get drunk and play on some train-tracks you fucking worthless mutt.
I am going to pray you get into a car accident soon, get fucking killed you niggerloving degenerate.

Your average nigger or antifa is all we really need to be prepared for.

(The anti-Irish propaganda was created during the "Home Rule" era when Britain was openly talking about giving Ireland a "free state" status, similar to Canada, where they make their own decisions in many ways - the Protestants did not want this, and needed to paint the Irish as incompetent)

Now that the mutt's gone.
REMINDER THAT ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

I don't have any in particular against the Irish, save for maybe the number of shitskins they've been importing lately.

Having seen these DNA charts though, got a link?

Where did this happen? Do we have any names?

The insta gram link is broken now, and OP was a faggot that didn't archive so no fucking clue.
Niggers hat has a W on it, but they wear different team hats for all kinds of reasons so that isn't much to go on.

They only let shitskins in because they are thoroughly propagandized. Their small-world type national community leads to a lot of groupthink, and the jews were able to brute force their tiny population into a very self detrimental type of thinking.

Thats the propaganda line, and apparently it works very well. Very similar to Canada.

checked and confirmed

here you go mate

https:// scontent-dft4-2.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17012974_1239911722753788_6692750033009246208_n.mp4

That's just an MP4 file and tells me nothing about where it was taken or who partook in the attack.
At least you got dubs

Good stuff, thanks.

It's strange we don't hear much about what's happening there. Considering they aren't really involved in world politics I figured they wouldn't be so pozzed without fertile grounds for globalist agenda. Easy picking for the jews, I guess.

Where is the IRA in all of this? You'd think there would be a lot of support for nationalist parties and with plenty of veteran fighters to recruit from it's a little unnerving not to see anything happen.

Ha, funnily enough I was going to tell you after reading your first line anyways, and then you asked. IRA actions dont matter in the cultural marxist narrative, and might actually harm it in some way, or take focus off.

www.bbc .com/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072

Back in 2013 I think it was, there were like 16 attempted or successful bombings in a 1 month timeframe or something.. and not a peep was made in the western media. The IRA reformed into "The New IRA", or simply "The IRA" around the same time.. and they were stuck in a gang war with drug dealers, one of the sects had their leader Alan Ryan assassinated, this "New IRA" was actually 3 or more different groups coming together, including this "R.A.A.D" (Republican Action Against Drugs) group. Not included in the merger is a group called Oglaigh Na hEireann (Soliders of Ireland) - who supposedly remained on their own.

As for the shitskins, Im not actually sure. I had a Republican forum I went to years ago to keep up on the news over there, but it seems to have disappeared, or been shut down.

Oh, and they are involved in world politics. Their entire struggle has been related to many other countries, Gaddafi gave them all the semtex they used for their bombs, and much of their arms, and even some money. Also, Whitey Bulger and the Irish mob in the US sent them several weapons shipments decades ago. They have to go all over to find weapons. They also support Palestine in the fight against the jews, and the protestant unionists support Israel. A not insignificant portion of those unionists in Northern Ireland believe they are Jewish blood, that they came to Ireland, built everything up.. left, and then came back. They have no real proof for this, but it doesnt stop them from claiming that gives them rights to the land. Not all of them, and the ones who dont believe that are as expected very ashamed of those who do.

(that link is a timeline of all the Republican actions like bombings, shootings etc over the years as recorded by BBC - every time they do something bad the BBC keeps a tally)

They're cucked marxists and they've been that way since the 60's, it's a shame that nationalism in Ireland is associated with these pricks.

The biggest 'nationalist' party we have is Sinn Féin and they're also marxists. Luckily enough, nobody takes them seriously. Aside from them Ireland doesn't really have any nationalist parties, we're pretty civic at the moment.

Lad, the IRA hasn't been an actual military since the 1920's.

Political Sinn Fein is different from Republican Sinn Feinn, and not all of them are marxists, but some splinters have been historically. Remember these are IRISH (ethnic) NATIONALIST SOCIALISTS for an ETHNIC IRISH STATE. They advocate socialism as a defense mechanism, for the same reasons Hitler did. To protect from foreign economic control. I can find quotes, about how even if you gain sovereignty, you still wont control your country unless you have socialism to stop the jews, I mean British.

Political Sinn Fein are controlled opposition, traitors, widely held in contempt by the Irish population. The bluepilled propagandized ones, they like PSF.

Yea, well, they still took down helicopters like one.

Subverted to the core then. Not only at war with the shitskins, but a zog aligned government and various compromised splinter groups. Sounds awfully similar to the tactics used to dismantle the "militia movement" during it's big upswing back in the 90s.

To clarify, I meant not being a world class power they weren't being marched as soldiers for zion in the same way the larger western nations had been. I thought that lack of exposure in (((coalition))) exercises might have prevented an easy in for subversive elements. The Palestine connection is good to keep in mind, while allying with mudslimes is an iffy prospect you'd think it'd serve well to to highlight the danger of the (((chosen peoples))).

Seems to be the case every time these two parties meet, regardless of other circumstances. Guess that explains the infection vector.

The political party is controlled - Martin McGuinness has quotes in the 80s about how Republicans know more than anyone the punishment for "collaboration" with the enemy, that the punishment is death (meaning hed kill himself for working with Britain) and that they will never, ever, ever give up the armed struggle until Ireland is united. He directly addressed the idea that he might turn and say stop fighting for less than their goal, saying it will never happen.

Im not sure where they stand on immigration, chances are they are letting it get bad enough that it serves as a recruiting mechanism. These arent real marxists, they learned from marxist socialism in the same way that Hitler and Goebbels learned from it before they set off as National Socialists. When the people who were part of the easter rising were alive, National Socialism as a concept did not exist, not formally. They were the first national socialists. As far as splinters who were marxist, there has been the Official Ira (OIRA) who split from the provisional IRA (PIRA) decades ago, and also the other splinter from that split, the bigger, and non marxist Real IRA (RIRA). Later, all these groups disbanded and they ended up with the more modern ones I named above, and one called Continuity IRA (CIRA). The only one of these groups which was officially marxist was the OIRA, and then there was also groups like the INLA (Irish National Liberation Army) which had marxist leanings, and a plow as their symbol… but again, thats still just a worker thing, and it was the National Socialist Workers Party.

I wholeheartedly agree with that and I wish my government would see it the same way but unfortunately you have to use the "least force necessary" to stop a criminal ATTACKING AND HARMING YOUR HEALTH in this fucking shithole here.

Roastie detected. Are Tyrone and Jamal still mad at you?

>reddit spacing
fucking KILL YOURSELF

So you personally wouldn't mind if your daughter wore leggings that show her ass in her truest form to the public? What's next, you'd suggest her to always wear nothing more than a bikini outside when it's summer?

Thanks. Was wondering how to red text. Haven't done it in years.

Shut the fuck up and were did I defend the fucking niggers you damn retard? I suggest you should be the one to kill yourself, faggot.

Were did I defend the fucking niggers you damn retard? I suggest you should be the one to kill yourself, faggot.

reported.

Kek, how does it feel to be as retarded as a nigger?

how does it feel to be a nigger-lover.
Blow your brains out m8. I mean it.

That doesn't mean that I defend the niggers, I'm just insulting you for using typical leftie/roastie tactics by calling others "virgins" and "wizards", that's just nigger-tier """arguing""".
Now please, go an hero already.

And yeah, you clearly defended niggers. The lowest white gutter-whore is still better than the most wealthy and "civilized" nigger.
ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

first off, I accidently replied to myself because I still had my post number in the reply box, so chill the fuck out already.
Also, calling someone a virgin is still a cheap lefty tactic so stop giving me stupid excuses you pathetic faggot.
At least you managed to get one thing right but you're still a pathetic faggot.

I think it is as well, you still defended niggers. There is nothing a nigger does that is defendable even if they do it to some whore. Get fucking killed.

How did I defend niggers you stupid faggot?
You still didn't bring an actual argument, just showcased your imagination.
Let me guess, you are a burger aren't you?
It's only typical for burgers to lash out against other whites like that instead of concentrating on the actual (((problem))). No wonder, after sucking jew dong for so long and even enjoying it so much that you started to cut your foreskin to appease your (((masters))).

Kill yourself. You argue like a kike

So, just to be clear. Do you think she deserved to be attacked for wearing leggings?

No, I never said she deserved to be attacked.
Like I mentioned multiple times, I just insulted this other retarded faggot for using typical lefty shaming tactics against fellow whites.

Funny because it's you that sounds like a kike the whole time, for accusing me of "loving niggers" simply because I insulted you personally.
Give it up already Ezekiel, it's getting not even pathetic but just fucking annoying now.

I'm just some rage'd out lad who saw you defending niggers and decided to tell you to kill yourself.
If you weren't defending niggers than what does this mean?
A personal insult that trivializes both white genocide and the behavior of subhuman ape niggers is more insulting to you than whoever you're trying to call a faggot. Kill yourslef.

She's a whore, she deserves it.

The recaptcha reads

TAY N U D

meaning

TAY NIGGER U DIE

It's pretty obvious she got involved in a misguided attempt to help the nog she is fucking.
Maybe she will learn not to mix with blacks.
If not, fuck her, she is a write off that will produce nigglets.

No, you're a pathetic autist who instead of uniting with fellow white man, gets triggered by well deserved insults and starts petty fights with other whites on a political image board.

Tell me exactly how that's supposed to be "defending niggers". You are still providing no argument to your stupid claim.

I was on the lower Ormeau Road just yesterday and I saw more cultural enrichment standing around like they own the place than I saw potatoes, I wish I was exaggerating. After all that drama for all those years, they're completely subverted, but they still hate the prods.

(Checked)

Glad to see those gun laws are working

MAKE ELECTRICAL CHAIRS GREAT AGAIN

BRITS OUT, BLACKS IN

What shit tier technique… beach niggers should stick to getting conquered.

You're right. Everyone read this. And don't whine about it because she hangs too.

Any developments on who or where they are?

Kill the niggers, disown the coal burner.

My wife wears leggings, the only dick she gets is mine, I'd be obligated to knock your fucking teeth in if you called my wife a whore.

It took 4 niggers to beat up a white girl.

I'm not saying as we POL need to get in the streets.

im saying that the white man needs to get in the streets..in the black areas and start protesting

Not all purity spiral nazi like…but just every fuckin day avg working mens.

One day I want some peace talks to break down, and Trump to just German suplex some motherfucker with a really nice bridge.

Checked. Fuck them all

Kill them all

yeah. no.

LET'S ALL LOVE TAY

We all do, thats why we're here. Also Checked

While a thong and clothing that requires it is still degenerate, I would guess that the thong was not meant to be exposed underneath the yoga pants, as that is no longer in style. Reminder that thongs are known to cause infection by spreading bacteria from the rectum to the vagina, and the women who wear them are degenerate.

It does look like a school.

That was one hell of a german suplex

Fuck I love Goebbels

hat just looks like a rip off of karate

i always envision it ending with me slipping on some slick spot and falling on my head. i was in the Corps but the back of the mind always is playing out shit scenarios for failure. just go in confident and try to kill the opponent.

youtube.com/watch?v=LV8m173g_1M&t=20s

Shit is escalating. I hope to lock arms with many of you on the field of battle, shadilay

handle your own business faggot. dont plan on having a clan supporting you.

I have my own shit handled, don't worry

The world is a poorer place without him.

Report them for terrorist threats, they threatened to employ violence if they did not receive political demands, thats terrorist threats. If youre using violence to achieve political goals when you dont represent a government in an official conflict, its terrorism.

Seems to be heading that way.

This goes much deeper than that. The school in question is ten minutes from me, I want the administration to hang

They're communists now, aren't they?

finally an excuse to post this

I just entered the thread, i see a bunch of kikes and nogs are defending black people hitting a white woman. Wtf is going on here?

Shills immediately went into damage control to try and deflect and dampen our outrage, claiming she was probably a coalburner and clearly had relaxed around blacks, so we should be okay with it.Mods didnt gas them for a while, and the result is what you see.

Some CFcucks/non-whites found their way here and that's the result.

Don't worry. One day they will face the rope.
Hopefully when that happens the undesirable parts of the world will face embedded.

That wasn't a MAGA hat. That was that nigger's hat. Welp, I can't say I don't feel bad for her, but look where she's living. She probably dates one of those niggers, looks trashy too.

My niggas, glad to see im not the only one watching them.

alpha fux; while THIS beta gets cucked.

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

quality post

FUCKING CHECKED
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KILL 'EM ALL

They were existing while being niggers. Reason enough.

Burn the coal pay the toll
I 100% agree with you man

This. Niggers just swing their fists wildly. For an experienced fighter, it's not very hard to take them down however. You're dealing with an 80IQ nigger who fights like one too.

There will always be the possibility that his friends will jump in, which will be entirely likely so be careful of that too. Niggers typically don't like getting their pride hurt so they'll try to continue the fight until you beat them into submission.

Always good to over prepare, I mean honestly, it's for the best to spend an hour a day with a heavy bag. Even if you are standing there huffing and puffing for 45mins and only 15mins of actual punching. You'd be surprised(unsettled) how little punching you can actually do with power, at first.

Southern trees bear a strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees

Pastoral scene of the gallant south
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop

1 step forward, 10 steps back.

How to survive a street fight:
maintain distance
stay on your feet
stay on your feet
stay on your feet
stay on your feet
if you strike, you're striking to maim, incapacitate or kill.
Learn how to strike and strike QUICKLY. Speed is more important than strength in this. Hard to soft, soft to hard. Remember this rule for strikes. Hard (fists, elbows, knees, feet) go for soft things (throat, nose, abdomen). Soft things (palms, grips) go for hard locks (joints, skull). If you can effectively grab someone by the head you can manipulate them quite easily.
Do not grapple unless you have a SIGNIFICANT size and weight advantage and you are okay with slamming a skull into pavement. Otherwise, Do. Not. Grapple. Do not fucking grapple. Keep your distance.
Stay on your fucking feet.
Do not let them close the gap, stay on your feet and swing for effect.
If you're surrounded or overwhelmed, use your environment's geometry, get in an enclosed space or put your back to a wall.
That is honestly 99% of every martial art. The rest is technicalities. Congrats, you will now be less likely to die in a fight.

Stay on your feet

Pretty solid advice, as someone who has done multiple martial arts and has been in many fights, you're right. However in a street fight you have minimal time to think what you're doing out. Just be glad you have better instincts than someone else.

I always just try to punch them in the face as many times as humanly possible until they stop moving. Try to do anything you can to incapacitate your opponent. I'm well trained but I'm not above a good nutshot. I'm out there to win, not for honor. Honor would be taking 20 paces back and pulling out a flintlock. You're out there trying to win at all costs.

If you keep these things in mind and aren't some tiny manlet you have a good chance of winning. I haven't lost a fight yet and I've been in multiple street fights and formal tournaments.

Cannot be stressed enough. A street fight should be treated as a fight for life or death. If you aren't willing to kill you should run.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS SHOULD BE FUCKING HANGED!

His videos are comfy

fuck man, Ameribro here, I'll teach you how to make it yourself.

Anyone have the ORIGINAL source?

Why the quotes?

That's reason enough for me. I mean, honestly, do you deserve to get killed for whistling at someone? On the law side of things, technically not, but you're a nigger and don't belong in America to begin with so the less the better.

So race traitors are above shitskins, even though they cause way more damage and play a critical role in the destruction of white society? Sorry, but lefties get the bullet before nigs do.

This is true, coloreds have no place touching or looking whites in the eyes. That being said, if she is a race mixer – she gets the bullet first. You must deal with a traitor amongst you before the enemy at the gate, for the traitor talks, looks and acts like you.

Traitors hang first and highest. Then non-whites.

Being that loose with words, it might be you who is the whore.
Also ur waifu a slut and gets off on other men lusting after her

ROUND THEM UP
TAKE THEM OUT
REMOVE SUBHUMAN

Should invest in some armor for dotr…

Not sure I feel sorry for any of them.

She probably deserved it.

Like the rest of the civil rights movement, that song was scripted by a communist Jew, Abel Meeropol.

Same guy adopted the Rosenberg's kids after they were shoahed.

Where did this incident take place? Down here in the south every white person knows to avoid niggers and the ones unfortunate enough to go to an all black school are trained in street fighting and is able to take down one of these feral beasts. What the hell is going on out there?!