SURPIRSE PEPE AT CPAC DURING TRUMP SPEECH

Pepe has shown up and blessed Trump's speech at CPAC. Listen carefully between 45:56 until 46:02

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.
youtu.be/okoAQCoMYx8?t=33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know Trump has to know what Pepe is by now. I wonder what he thinks every time he hears someone shouting memes at him.

where in the video is it you fucking nigger.

shieeet….

I heard it, it's really faint

Can someone WebM it?

If you listen carefully, you can hear people in the audience laughing afterwards.

Top kek
/our crowd/

I'll do it, gimme a minute.

Garbage

THere's nothing there.
You're imagining things. Take your meds.

Shit thread.

Fuck off Goon

Enhance.
I can't hear shit. Sage for bullshit thread.

A guy in the audience says Pepe during his pause, it even gets a laugh.

Lol, dumb niggers

Say my name

Wear headphones you fucking losers.

When historians look back upon this period, what will they think? Memes aside, what the fuck are people of the future going to make of a bunch of autists spamming memes of cartoon frogs all throughout every aspect of american politics?

Has a society ever gotten this ridiculous before in the past? All that comes to mind for me is the Tobacco Cabinet from 1700s Germany.

It's an extremely lulzy read.
en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Jacob_Paul_von_Gundling#The_Tobacco_Cabinet

Holy shit it's real
Approx 3/4ths of a second after "all" a man says "pepe!" And others laugh. Either those guys are all Holla Forums or.. No, that's the only way.

(checked)

Haha you're actually right, and I was just about to sage and call OP a gigantic faggot.

I don't know what to make of it, because even cuckservatives at /r/the_Donald have co-opted Pepe, but at least some of the guys at these conventions might secretly be Holla Forumsacks at heart.

Top kek. It's pretty clear too. How can people not hear it?

I think some Trump supporters are aware of Pepe by now. I do think they were hoping Trump to hear and play along since he does well with off the cuff shit like that.

An awful lot of normalfags know about Pepe by name because of all of our shitposting, but it's entirely possible that the people in the audience are at least Holla Forums-leaning.

Didn't Trump retweet a Trump-Pepe once?

Good chance it was some le_donald fag or someone of that level, but that's still our influence.

Trump's pepe RT was the moment the excitement really started that hasn't let up since.

There absolutely nothing there.

10/10 this

see

Or upgrade the speakers for your computer, jesus fucking christ.

there is, you stupid fucking dumbass bitch
turn up your speakers or throw your shitty computer out the window

You probably have shitty digital speakers that create fake sound.
Get some real fucking analog speakers that actually make REAL SOUND.

There isn't a window large enough to throw a whole room out of it, nigger.

It amazes me that these idiots have nothing better to do than to shill a literal joke thread.
Whatever these CREW cunts are getting paid, it's far too much.

I can confirm barely being able to hear it on the webm but hearing it loud and clear on the youtube video. Same volume too, dunno what happened

Didn't here it in the op vid.

But this anons webm makes it loud and clear.

why is this both so gratifying and entirely flabberghasting to comprehend happening? This shit has never probably been a thing so blatantly

This is the sort of absurdity that I fucking live for. Somebody shitposted IRL to the most powerful man in the world, and people actually laughed along with the shitposter's in-joke.
The best part: we created this world. We fucking did this. Even if the dude who shouted Pepe at Trump doesn't browse Holla Forums at all, he would have never thought to mention that name if not for us.

Poor guy.

listen to 35:35 "has anybody reported what's going on?" while looking away from the video and tell me Trump isn't turning into Bane

Pepe's existence will resonate through history as a legend. Not just a meme.

ENHANCED VERSION

'/OURCROWD/

Shitposting never changes, user.

Thanks user, these faggots with little faith can now hear the cry of /OURFROG/

PRAISE KEK

"Don't blow my cover, I'm still stockpiling Zyklon B."

Is it some type of cringe video like when the guy tried to banepost IRL or is it good ?

Trump says "There is one thing that unites us all" and pauses for emphasis. At this moment someone says "Pepe" and a couple of people laugh and start americlapping while Trump continues.

Try watching the video you fag.

Can't hear it.

Some of you niggers amaze me with your dogshit.

They have the volume low. I couldn't hear it at first until I turned the volume way up.

youtu.be/okoAQCoMYx8?t=33s

When did you figure that out? Was it when Trump tweeted a pepe a year ago?

Try listening to the video you fag.

fixed it just a tad