KEK VS WITCHES 3: THE FINAL HOURS

REMOVE WICCA
To anons that have not yet heard, witches of the world are rallying at midnight, tonight to attempt to hex Trump. And we need YOUR meme magics to negate their efforts. Kek may be with us, but we cannot allow any chances for this to carry out. Get your staves ready, your pointed hats, and microwave those tendies. We're in the final stretch, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xX8B_dQKcM
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/vHWC0sVhkXY
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Midnight what coast? It's probably be more effective to incantation at the same moment.

EST, Trump-Tower and White House time

I thought they did that last night? Whatever, I have no problems with a night full of magical shitposting to make fun of a bunch of idiots meddling with things they don't understand.

Aw shit.
T- 66 minutes.

Aren't there multiple towers?
I push forward the motion that all clocks be set to the standard of TTT.

Praise Kek! Who will be the first to get dubs? Step right up with your finest esoteric shitposts! Step right up and see if you are the chosen one!
Who will be the first to recieve his grace?

66 minutes til the Crushing begins.

motion is seconded

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
REMOVE WICCA

DO not temp kek by pretending dubs are mere curiosities to be hocked like a carnival snack

from last thread

Only if we can convince Trump to give over a portion of the tower to a revival of the Ahnenerbe, or else the standard should be where such an institution is established as the pillar of the new golden age of Aryanism.

It's good to be home again, been a couple.
purge face wiccans

Dis be Seiðmenn, what we did to those, but those were authentic at least, still kill on sight.

wait for the tide fuckers

THE WICCANS FALL TO CHAOS

crush them
crush them all

You got a problem with snacks lad?

Tendies are a meal, not a snack.

How much of it is going to be REEEEEEing at Trump.

seriously on (((TV))) here now
shamans they call them selves here
exactly the same as spirit cooking

He is not pleased

INSERT RED TEXT ABOUT THE INFECTED HERE
the red text will say, NEVER YIELD

SHADILAY

So what? It's all bullshit (like your retarded kek worship) but even if it weren't, one of wicca's rules is that whatever spell you do comes back at you times three. Any harm they wish on Trump will destroy themselves if it had any actual effect.

Plus, witches trying to curse you with magic is pretty good PR, they never hex bad people. Why haven't they been hexing any dictators or child molesters? It's like Satan saying "I don't like that guy."

not this shit again. just fuck off all of you.

I've been away, but this shit is all linked to pedophilia, now they surface here

First for no d&c attempts.

That entire thread managed to get derailed by just ONE shill. Truly amazes me how determined our enemy is, in keeping us from becoming a united force.

(self checked)
(self checked)
(self checked)
Self checking these sweet dubs of mine from the last thread.

heiðingir & christians side by side to purge degeneracy!

You're too late.
Also, keep that jew shit out of here.
There was no reason to post it in a thread that says KEK vs WITCHES
But you kike worshippers simply HAVE to sneak your shit in every damn time.

That whole thricefold thing is bullshit.

KEK HAS BLESSED THE DONALD!

Knock this low energy pleb shit off.

There is a very simple way, again, to stop all this """""D&C""""".
Simply don't be retarded like that.

Fuck off, why don't you. God back to Neogaf, since that place tolerates your brand of cancerous diatribe.

Well, figuratively speaking, anyway.

I'm not going to tolerate anyone that promotes a Semitic religion. It'd be the same if it were Islam or Judaism, or some nigger hoodoo. Don't want "muh D&C?" Don't mention committing treason. Allowing Europeans to worship foreign deities and foreign ideals IS the division which allowed us to be conquered. There is no hope for the future without eliminating ALL Semitic influences.

Found the kikes
Remember to Report and Filter

I've been away, I was trying to be diplomatic

Reported.

two of them are same faggots, one of them has dubs. Sage for off topic.

someone let all the high energy out of the thread

you fucks stop being cunts and actually focus at the problem at hand

Watch at 45:56 until 46:02

youtube.com/watch?v=-xX8B_dQKcM

KIKE!!!

May the landsvættir tare the ground open under your feet and swallow you whole

the enlightenement was the division that allowed us to be conquered. l2history.

Again.
You claim ((( Jesus ))) (and christianity) is not jewish, because Jesus drove out jews from a temple.

But you call ME, a true son of the West, jewish for wishing for the same thing?

DUPLICITY IS AN ACCEPTABLE AND FAVORED WEAPON OF KIKE WORSHIPERS TO UNDERMINE THE WEST
NEVER YIELD TO THEM

PROTIP: THE THREAD IS BEING SHAT UP HARD BECASUE WE ARE 52 MINUTES TO GO TIME
THE ENEMY IS ATTEMPTING TO DISRUPT THE MOMENTUM OF OUR KILLING MEMES
WILL YOU LIE DOWN LIKE A DOG OR WILL YOU STANDUP AND SHITPOST UNTIL YOUR FINGERS GO NUMB IN THE NAME OF OUR FROG?

(Checked)
Even if Kek wills it the kike will pollute the earth if he is swallowed.

Because that worked OH SO WELL, last time, didn't it?

Lol die

This.

I dunno, but with this I bid you good night
let's hope he does not

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
These witch pretenders will suffer the wrath of an ambiguous chaos god for their heresy!
CRUSH THE WICCAN
BURN THEM UNDER THE FIRES OF HELL
SUFFER NOT THE HERETICS TO LIVE

ANYONE BRING THE

STONE OF WICCAN CRUSHING!!!

THEY'LL NEVER SUCCEED AND WE'LL NEVER FALTER

They plan to meet every month.

I wonder where?

Wiccan faggots must be purged but here's a thought instead of burning them we need to stone them or at least drown them until they repent.

I'M GOING OUT TO EAT SOME FUCKING TENDIES BECASUE I AM A GROWING WIZARD. WHEN I GET BACK I EXPECT SOME HIGH FUCKING ENERGY.

Well aren't you a special snowflake. So Ahmed, tell us about how you immigrated from some third world shithole, and became a "TRUE SON OF DA WEZ", as you soooo claim to be?

checked

i'd like to see anyone able to do that

I've had the greatest tendies, believe me, nobody makes tendies better than I do.

Remember that:
Kek approved ancient European witch waifus will destroy the heretical wiccans

We're off to a great start, you guys, but there's heretics to crush and petty arguments to be cast aside. Our power lies in our united abilities and there's obviously enemies here trying to scatter us. We must really have a chance to negate this and bring eternal suffering to Wiccans if they're this desperate. Don't lose sight of whats ahead of you, fellow anons. Now then, why don't we break out the heavy stones?

The Christendom which existed before then was slavery for Europeans rife with wars waged in the name of a Semite. The division and conquering began with the murder of traditionalist nobles and priests so that rabbis and rabbi-approved thugs could be placed into power. Europeans murdered for no other reason than that they refused to convert to a Semitic religion. THAT is the beginning of the division and conquering.

Cucktian slave morality is the exact reason we are in this situation. Cucktianity has no positive moral values which were not adopted from European religions. The only course for a European future is to eliminate all Semitic influences which means Yeshua and his proto-marxism are unacceptable.

DESTROY THEM

Any "christian" value you suppose is good, is simply traditional european

Knowing Wiccans they probably think that there period blood is magical or some shit
I bet they dont even know that its actually Virgin blood that is useful in Witchcraft and that period blood is actually more useless than normal blood
I mean Period blood contains no energy, all of the cells being discarded are already dead or destined to die, Other types of blood at least have living cells
This is why Wiccans can't even be compared to true witches
I bet they dont even make contracts with demonic spirits, summon malevolent animal familiars or even get people trying to burn them at the stake
They're all absolutely low energy and deserve to be crushed

Poop poop kill yourself

He's also approved the following;

REMOVE WICCAN!
CRUSH WICCAN!
MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

The fact that we have shills D&Cing here is proof that we are being effective to our foes. Don't let up! Ignore the low energy shitposts and Meme these (((Wiccans))) to their demise that they've laid upon themselves!

A Christian charity brought me here, in their quest not to offend their ((( chosen ones ))) wish for open borders and inclusivity.
After all, ((( Yahweh ))) is a god for the masses.

Therefore, if you want Europe preserved
NEVER YIELD TO CHRISTIANITY AND THOSE INFECTED BY IT

TAKE MY ENERGY \o/

Nigger trigger

I think that was called the enlightenment, and it gave us the wonderful ideas of equality and that jews were people. truly the start of a dark age.

To ensure our god emperor continues to fight back against it in the name of radical traditionalism,
CRUSH THE WICCANS WITH THE CRUSHING STONES

I see, reveling in the scat fetishism you've acquired through your affinity for Semites.

Okooooo
Poop amrite feellow shill?

May Kek himself give them a rain of frogs
SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

An old enemy returns.

.Using the "cucktianity" meme unironically.

Just neck yourself why don't you. You sound like some fat, bloated raging man child spazzing out because someone just had to mention Christianity in front of you. If you hate Christianity so much you autistic brain-dead brat, just head over to r/Atheist/, where you can circlejerk, and egostroke to your hearts content, and stop shitting up this thread.

BY THE CRUSHING STONE

She's like Zoe Quinn but a lesser attention whore.

Agreed
These shills are likley to be goons and butthurt wiccans trying to suppress our memetic energy by shifting our energy towards useless religous d&c. We muzt shitpost now to get back our power!

THIS user IS FUCKING CORRECT!
CRUSHING STONE

I'm not going to be silent in the face of race traitors. Never post about your Semitic religion and I'll never have reason to admonish you. You can head over to /christian/ if you want to hang out with other globalists, but here you will be taken to task for worshiping a Semite and a Semitic deity while embracing the ideology responsible for the murder of Europeans, the dissolution of European ethnostates, and the establishment of the Semitic hegemony against which true Europeans are fighting.

Mighty frog god, mighty Kek,
leftist hopes and dreams please wreck,
Gaze upon them from thy throne,
and crush these Wiccan cucks with stone.

If anyone can make that better/longer, feel free

WICCAN SPIES GET OUT OF MY THREAD

\o/ TAKE MY ENERGY KEK \o/

Meme wizards>lame witches

Christianity has never stated any of the above, and everything you just posted are stupid r/Atheist/ memes, spammed by children who haven't matured past their "edgy" eighteen year old "rebel going against their parents" phase. You should probably stop tossing such disinfo around. It just makes you look ignorant, and illiterate, to those with even the most middling understanding of philosophical study, and biblical lore

ALL WICCANS WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE
CRUSHING BY THE STONE

I hereby give my pepes to the cause.

THE HOUR IS SOON AT HAND
SMASH ALL JEW INFESTED IDEOLOGIES
NO QUARTER, NO REMORSE
SLAY THE WICCAN WHERE SHE STANDS

So if they'll D&C, we'll respond with memes of power.

for each cuck, our brothers will grow strong with redpills.

and for each forced meme, there's always more pepes.

HAIL KEK

Hes a D&C shill user from the last thread
Ignore him

Aren't they performing the ritual at a tower?
Isn't it just plain retarded to post a Tower card with people falling to death from a falling tower?
Also Wiccans aren't Gypsy witches
Gypsy witches are basically cunts with low tier magic abilities like street magicians, wiccans dont even have that

CRUSH THE WICCAN, BY THE STONE OF KEK'S WRATH

CRUSHING STONE

Kek
Please fuck these bitches up

FOR GREAT JUSTICE, MAY THE WITCH BURN

(checked)
Kek Wills It

The truth about "witches."

we have to fight that part nog goblin boozehound again?

(check'd)
CRUSHING STONE

Ebil conservatives. Let's summon demons to destroy them….

Stop acting like all of the board shares your views, they don't. your just one particularly persistent and brain dead shill. No one thinks you are "cool', or a "True European as you claim to be. you just look like an autistic spazz, posting from within your cuckshed, screaming and ranting at all those who don't act like you do. Piss off.

self checkkked

NEVER YIELD TO THE INFECTED

Kek will punish them and the memes will flourish

disgusting, is there any low they will not go?

Will other Gods start helping at some point?

Well they are Jews.

Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

GAS THE NIGGER WICCANS

THIS TBH FAM

Don't mention that you are a race traitor worshiping a Semite and I will have no reason to post. It's that simple. Promote a degenerate ideology and you will be treated accordingly. You can insult me all you please, but that will not change the facts of this matter.

Other gods may aid us, But keks divinity is pretty dark (the ambiguous kind) and may prevent us from learning who

Let's send them back to cat pee hell

ENOUGH D and C, COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

There are no "facts" in this argument. There are only your bullshit opinions on how everything should work, and how the world should be like for you. This isn't your safespace. either promote actual discussion, and aid in the fight against degeneracy and stop acting like a pretentious prick, or fuck off back to Reddit.

REMOVE WICCAN

GAS THE WICCANS WITCH WAR NOW 31/11

AGREED!

REMOVE WICCAN!

The just powers of good will crush the wicked.

GAS THE WICCANS! MEME WAR NOW!

Use the green stones from the river to
CRUSH EM

user, they're probably already there
I mean they dont have to leave anymore now with wifi and the internet

Oh fuck

The cognitive dissonance it takes to be christian is truly remarkable. And how can you possibly claim Christianity is racially aware, when it is fundamentally a religion started by jews for everyone?

Witnessed

Who the fuck made these fucking Tarot cards?

Not even mad at missing the get. Good work user! Checked!

also, providing power and memes for Kek.

Checked for Kek.
GAS THE WICCANS, HOLY WAR NOW

=Satan trips confirmed for dark forces being pissed at the Wiccans for trying to pull this horseshit==

(SELF FUCKING CHECKED)
KEK CONFIRMS HOLY WITCH WAR

(checked)
Satan bringing in the quads.

FETCH ME MY CRUSHING STONE!

KEK WILLS IT=
CRUSH THE WICCAN
Satan quads Confirm Witches are also fighting against the wiccan filth

Forgive them lord they know not what they meme….

j/k. Make them Feel the wrath

That is exactly what I am doing by dispelling the Semitic lies you seek to promote. Never mention your treason and you will go unmolested; confirm yourself as a worshiper of the enemy and you will be treated as such.

QUADS CONFIRM
EXPLOSION MAGIC BEST MAGIC

Gonna need more Holy witches then

D&C SHILLS,GOONS AND WICCIANS ETERNALLY BTFO

anyone know source of song?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

The day of the rope is now

CRUSH THE WICCANS

It was started by a jew to go against jewish trade tactics
It was made to be antagonistic towards jews but friendly for everyone else, which is why we got great people like vlad the impaler
Recently though with the creation of the media, Jews have found a new way at allowing their "lessons" to spread
This is what started World war 2 you shill

PRAISE KEK

Remove Wiccan

C R U S H I N G. S T O N E

Witnessed

(Confirmed)
MORE STONES

Kek does not approve

and the absolute delusion to be a degeneracy defending shill is truly fascinating.. how exactly have you not slit your wrists in rage from everything that Christianity has done over the years. are you just that determined to be a blight upon society?

Checked

WEW

SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE

Checked!
since it won't let me embed this since "it already exists" somewhere, for your listening pleasure;

DUBS DECIDE HOW THE WICCAN BITCHES ARE DEFEATED TONIGHT

But you got them and we should meme them to death.

CRUSHING STONES, FROM THE TOWER THEY COME

WILL THE WINNING NEVER END!??!?!
It won't folks, the winning never ends.
CRUSH THE WICCANS!

CELTS RETURNING AND REGAINING THEIR CULTURE AND REMOVING POSERS!

Wiccans cannot compete with shitposting of this magnitude or digits this powerful
Cunts don't stand a chance.

also anyone have the caps of their spell? I want to laugh at how poorly conceived it is again

I got em so you can get em too, friend.

FETCH ME MY CRUSHING STONE

Serious wizard question. Why don't we just give the fuck up? Why don't we write this world off as a loss and generally move on? Fukushima melted down and its MOX cores are on their way down into the water table/ocean. It's almost impossible to go outside and meet a stranger with whom you can talk and share anything in common. I know this sounds blackpilled, but I just got back from the mall, and even with thousands of people out and about, my opportunity to actually meet and connected with a single one was simply zero. What are we gaining anymore? Things became steadily worse until they led to NatSoc Germany and then they lost the war against the whole world and things have been getting even worse since. Holla Forums feels like a last redoubt in a hostile world. I don't remember the last time I "won" on a personal level.

Servants of the Enemy are worshipers of Saturn and Moloch. those who seek to spread corruption, and lies, all for the sake of destroying morals and values, and twisting the minds of others in order to corrupt them. Kind of like what you are doing here, my CREW/Shareblue friend.

DIVINE WIND
KAMIKAZE BONZAI!!

By europeans after the fact. You won't see any bible verses saying the jews are enemies. You'll see colossians 3:11,galatians 3:28-29, and romans 3.

Nazi Druids VS Marxist Wiccans

Let the memetic hyper war == COMMENCE ==

Guess this works too. Checked Again off by one. Probably burnt a lot of my meme magic last night. Still, at least the gets are going to good posts

I would like to see these caps too
They probably have a pentagon and are burning random shit in it, claiming the items are spiritual based on what they have learned and not why the item is spiritual in the first place
Even witches know a hexagon is infinitely better at summmoning evil

Checked. REMOVE WICCAN

those dubs. Truly shills will never recover.
Neither will Wiccans.
From their injuries.
from the…
CRUSHING STONE

14 more minutes until the witches explode from their shitty magic backfiring on them.

Kill yourself defeatist

YOU BETTER CHECK EM

LOCK THEM UP!

Start the countdown cause we need to meme them to death.

The Trump Curse will ensure her undoing is worse than most.

I was referring more towards points like "thy shall not steal" which jews do by existing and hence sets a societal tendency to look down on thieves, ultimately increasing public hostility to jews

THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH WITCHS
you know whats coming…
THATS RIGHT THE CRUSHING STONE!!!!!

I'll call out at ten five, two,and one.

Kek smiles on your efforts

But jews are inherently, genetically jews and should never be accepted. Right?

The spell they cast is turned back on themselves.

It is Christcucks who lie and who are responsible for the destruction of European morals and values. What I promote is racial purity. Soil, blood, spirit. Of course, a traitor such as yourself would try to cast such an ideal as wrong, as it goes against the globalist aspirations you've received from worshiping a Semite.

They get explosive diarrhea

\o/SENDING ENERGY\o/PRAISE KEK \o/

I haven't ejaculated since last year and have been edging now for three hours. Let's see these degenerates try to match my magical energies.

There are good Jews and they are dead

Trump continues winning

TEN MINUTES

The spirit of Kek possesses them all and they start Heiling Trump in front of Trump Tower.

ITS WORKING LADS.

Let me think of contemporary christian conundrums.

And so forth.

Not to mention all the dumb shit they did through the ages.

Yeah, our greatest ally.

For the WRATH OF GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Depends on the type of jew
Some jews are simply Goys tricked into thinking they're jewish, They are the true goyim, people indoctrinated or just simply too stupid to understand the deviancy and cruelty of the jew
The most pure form of jew is the ashkenazi jew, but there are other Semitic types as well not well known
Its difficult to track them all down as they're been hiding and corrupting societyy for more than a thousand years

A tremendous amount of energy there. Checked.

We must meme more!

poor guy, don't give up user. Hitler is dead but his spirit has risen from the grave, and as long as we remember National Socialism, he is always with us, like a patron saint. The Final saint that points to the path back to the light of traditionalism. The path of course will be paved wit hthe broken corpses of wiccans. Broken with the…
CRUSHING STONE

Filtered D&C shill

SHADILAY!

LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!
LET US PROVE THAT MEME MAGIC IS REAL TONIGHT!

PRAISE KEK
FILTHY WICCANS WILL BE STONED AND HANGED
PREFERABLY AT THE SAME TIME

(Checked)
It's real, it's in the dubs, and I'll give my energies tonight for this cause,

Alternating between posting bible verses in a kek thread and insulting others for d&c while shouting shadilay huh?

Went and dug them up from the last thread

MOTHERFUCKING CHECKED
REV UP THOSE BONFIRES LADS

==YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY== ==MEGUMIN, DESTROYER OFF WICCAN=
Waifu witches and stoned wiccan bitches will come to you but only if you post
"CAST THE SPELL, MEGUMIN!'

ALL MY ENERGY

(check'd)
TAKE MY ENERGY KEK
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Checked

Let it be so

No problem here, officer
Uh oh, is that some D&C shilling I smell?
How dare you try and remove a jewish cult from this board.

DIGITS!

Cranking up the meme magics, Praise Kek!

FIVE MINUTES

SEND YOUR ENERGY TO KEK, AND A GREAT HAPPENING WILL FOLLOW!

Also, this was built with the swastika center as the 77 77 77 coordinate.

Shall we burn the witches?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL, HERE COMES THE MAGIC MISSILE

Because we're not faggots like you.

i had the same thoughts yesterday. Get angry.

can you explain more? Because it sounds like you're saying there're good jews. I'm sure that's not what you meant

Jews should never be accepted in European societies.

CRUSHING STONE

THE OLD GODS SHALL SMITE TEH WITCHES

HIGH ENERGY!!!!

LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR!!!

heh what a gay

ANGER RISING

TWO MINUTES

Fug it.
CAST THE SPELL, MEGUMIN!

CHECKEN EM!
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
THE CRUSHING STONE LOOMS LARGE

COMMENCE THE REMOVAL OF WICCANS!

TRIPS DEMAND THAT DEFEATISM SHALL NOT STAND TONIGHT!

2 minutes till midnight

wasted a perfectly good final fantasy 6 screencap

IT'S ALMOST TIME

ONE MINUTE

Nice try, Wiccan! :^)

Wrath imminent

IT'S TIME

CAST THE SPELL, MEGUMIN!

A prayer for all those women who turn their minds and hearts towards the Heralded Dawn.

May their fear be sublimated into submission, loathing to admiration, loneliness to desire.

May they remember the strength of the Good and True and no longer resent it's burden, their wickedness and pain be lifted.

May their accept their shame and be given vision of Salvation, and be filled with zeal towards It.

May all their ritual be laid bare in their folly, and desire to hold themselves aloft in Righteousness.

May the Divine Feminine call out.

May the Divine Masculine percieve.

May in Holiness. Dance, Sing, and Play, and Rest in Serenity.

CHECKED

CASTING

PRAISE KEK

Fucking called it, They have no idea what they're doing, They think placing each of the four elements will somehow have a magical effect but can't explain how
THEY DIDNT EVEN PUT BLOOD DOWN
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CAULDRON?
THIS IS WHY WITCHES HATE THEM

I was saying that there are jews that aren't really jews
Still all bad but some can be saved

You guys do know hexes and magic aren't real, right?

we're going to win

We must praise kek more!

IT BEGINS

CRUSH THE WICCANS!!!!!!!
GAS THE KIKE!!!!!

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

IT'S TIME GOGOGOGOGOGO

God bless Donald J. Trump

DUBS CHECKING TRIPS DEMANDS IT!
CRUSH THE WICCANS! PRAISE KEK!

Just shut up. you target Christianity but never strike out against things like Islam, or Judaism itself. it's always Christianity's fault, and no one else's. That's always it with you shills, you only target Christianity, and when islam and Judaism, the two things actively assaulting your country are brought up, you shy away from the question, or get on the defensive and increase your shilling. Mayhaps you should actually look, AT THE ACTUAL BLOODY PROBLEM AFFLICTING YOUR COUNTRY, INSTEAD OF BLAMING YOUR ISSUES ON EVERYONE ELSE!! you manage to make a mockery of your country, and all of the true Europeans out there, desperately fighting for survival against this evil. all whilst you sit at your computer and shitpost claiming to be some warrior, when really you are a spineless coward who runs away at the first sign of trouble.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WICCANS SHALL BE CRUSHED FOR THEIR HERESY

THE POWER IS OURS

SHOW TIME
WRECKED WITCHES WILL NOT COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "WEAK WITCHERY" IN THIS THREAD

SMITE THE WITCHES AND NORMALFAGS

PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

I CALL UPON KEK TO PROTECT TRUMP AND DESTROY HIS ENEMIES!

KEK ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE OF TENDIES AND HIGH ENERGY SHITPOSTS!!!
SHADILAY!!!

PURGE THE FAGGOTS
KILL THE KIKES
MAKE WITCHES FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES AGAIN

THIS!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
SHADILAY!

We bend the universe to OUR will. Wiccans have no power here

christanity is larger and hence easier to target to D&C
BURN THE JEW AND CRUSH THE WICCAN

This thread is the most fun I've had on this board in months.

Checked for fuck yourself d&C shill
CAST THE SPELL

CHECKED.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked. THE WITCHES WILL FAIL

SHADILAY

MAY THE HENS LARPING FOR AFK GODS BE SMITED FOR TRYING TO GET IN KEK'S WAY

You have found hope.

BURN IT ALL TO ASH

C H E KKKKED

YES

PRAISE KEK, CRUSH THE WICCAN
I would offer food but i'm too poor and I've already fapped 4 times today so i cant really offer semen energy

CHECKING!!!!!

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

PRAISE KEK

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
FOR SHE WHO IS POOPED ON IS SHE WHO REMEMBERS
NEVER FORGET MY CHICKEN TENDERS

WITCHES SHALL BE PURGED

Checked.

FOR SHE WHO IS POOPED ON IS SHE WHO REMEMBERS
NEVER FORGET MY CHICKEN TENDERS

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

You missed the part where they invoke elementals, angels, demons, and ancestral spirits all in the same spell. And how they think that negatively aligned beings want to prevent hate confusion fear and despair. Or how their intent is impossible because all trump has to do to break it is blow his nose or take a dump (oops he hurt a tree).
The whole thing is a mess, we write better spells here just to shitpost.

CHECKED FOR TRUTH!

THEY BRING THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION

You cannot deflect the blame from your own treason. There would be no Semites in European nations if not for the subversion of Christcucks. ALL Semites and Semite worshipers will be dealt with accordingly. If an Islamist or a Kike were to post here, I'd not treat them any differently than I treat traitors such as yourself.

These pitiful LARPing cunts never stood a chance.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHECKED

CHECKED
KILL ALL WICCAN SCUM

THEY WILL KNOW FEAR
AND THEY WILL KNOW PAIN
AND THEN THEY WILL DIE
DIE BY CRUSHING
WITH THE CRUSHING STONE

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Hail the Frog God!

and so it was written

(Dubs of truth)
Their spell is made to backfire
==CRUSH THE WICCAN==>>9356977

Amen.

Witnessed

TRIPS OF KEK
KEK IS WITH US ANONS

(CHECKED)

VERY HIGH ENERGY WE NEED TO MAKE THE CUNTS PAY FOR THEIR FOLLY

=WITNESSED==

MAGIC

Fuck off you race traitor christfag!
How does it feel to know you will NEVER be allowed into the halls of Valhalla?

Fuck off kike shill
GAS THE WICCANS WITCH WAR NOW. WITCH WAIFU PRIDE WORLD WIDE

CHECKED!

Praise Kek.

looks like your post was made to backfire too

RIP WITCHES

Amen. Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK

CHICKENS THAT PRETEND TO BE PHOENIXES SHALL BE BURNT
++WICCANS WHO PRETEND TO BE WITCHES SHALL BE CRUSHED==

SHADILAY

CHEKED

And once again you ignore the point of my post, all just to continue shilling, and acting like a retarded nigger. How about you go get back to me, when you kill all the kikes, niggers, shitskins and other degenerates all by yourself. After all, you are some kind of "chosen one", destined to save the world or same shit like that, are you not?

Burn the witches! Their meeting place will (((somehow))) catch fire.

(Checked and Kek'd)
Nice dub!

Die Witches REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

GIVE THE WITCHES A SEIZURE

Amen.

Remove Wiccan

Crush Wiccan

Wtf Wiccan

mfw they are that fucking retarded

PRAISE HIM

Isn't what the wiccans are called or are they called heretics?

CRUSH THE WICCAN

Someone post the serious wizard from the previous thread, the spinning ones==

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED

SHADILAY

SEIZURES CONFIRMED

PRAISE HIM

Wicked Wiccans waste words.
Shadilay says their spells are submerged
Praising Pepe, Praising Kek.
Weary Wiccans, plans be wrecked!

WICCANS CRUSHED

THIS WILL BACKFIRE AND THE WICCAN SCUM SHALL ALL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST ON WALPURGISNACHT

Seizures confirmed.

WICCANS WILL BE PURGED FROM THE WITCH UNDERWORLD

==WICCANS THAT PRETEND TO BE WITCHES SHALL BE CRUSHED== *

You Christcucks are the majority still, correct? So why have you not done so? You demand of me what you cannot yourself do, a disingenuous tactic you've gained from your worship of Semites. You are doing everything you can to distract from the simple fact that you are a race traitor, that all Christcucks are race traitors.

CHECKED!

Dubs of Truth
Wiccans have already failed

it cannot be stopped.
they bring their own destruction.

for our lulz

YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT

Checked!

It would be a real shame if something ignited the GAS and caused an EXPLOSION

And here we see the shill in it's most basic state. utterly moronic, and only barely able to formulate a proper response, to a post not even addressed to it. only attacking the post because it mentioned God, and Divinity. truly fascinating.

Embarrassingly bad. You die now.

SHADILAY

WICCANS ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE UNDERWORLD

PRAISE KEK

FUCK YOU WITCHES

WICCANS HAVE ALREADY FAILED
will we actually hear the results of their increasingly retarded spell?
Mixing all the elements is one thing, but also mixing beings of different alignments and expecting the spell to function normally is retarded
Plus the lack of blood really makes their 'curse attempt' low energy

And on the 56th day of the FIRE COCK, forever smitten were the Wiccan.

KEEP IT UP LADS!
THE SHILLS AND WICCANS HAVE NO POWER HERE!
GIVE OUR ENERGY TO PROTECT AND HELP TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY REMOVING WICCAN!

It's not a curse it's a binding.

Fuck it, they burn anyway

tfw dubs are the semen of rhyming demons

Impressive get. Checked!

They certainly do.

The witches are a waste.

DID SOMEBODY SAY EXPLOSION??

Thats like trying to bind a paladin, higher beings can practically easily override them
WICCANS ARE REALLY SHIT WITCH PRETENDERS

Checked.

=THE WITCHES WILL FAIL==

KEK, I GIVE YOU MY ENERGY

LET'S NOT FORGET TO LISTEN TO OUR FAVORITE SONG ;)

I offer any of my dubs to kek due to my lack of semen
CRUSH THE WICCAN

PRAISE

EXPLOSION YOU SAY?

THE WICCANS WILL BE DESTROYED

Still checking those trips.

Blessed be the TRUMP of God and the voice of the Archangel MICHAEL for they usher in the kingdom of heaven

Seems to be so. Galdrcraft. Power of the spoken word. It is not irrelevant to meme magic.

HEH

PRAISE KEK

(check'd)

I still feel pretty damn free and feel very capable of practicing meme magic. No surprise, it didn't do shit.

MY ENERGY FOR KEK
CRUSH THE WICCAN

If dubs, wiccans win and Trump dies from ratings overdose.

(trips!)

(Quads!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

DIGITS TO SIGNAL THE END TIMES

Maybe they should worry about binding a baby to their uteri while they still have eggs.

Checked.

CRUSADE OF JUSTICE ENGAGED

PRAISE KEK, CRUSH THE WICCAN

they die now

Kek is partying with us!

EXPLOSION

Right now, the wrath of ancient gods is unfolding against treasonous cat ladies and fat social justice warriors who think it's edgy rubbing their cunts with grass from a graveyard while smoking weed.

SHADILAY

(checked)
KEK WILLS IT

DUBS OF TRUTH
WICCANS ARE ALREADY DYING
VICTORY IS AT HAND

You can't stop the wiccan genocide friend

gotta get me somma dat justice knawmean lad

WEEEEW

No, I demand of you only what you claim to be capable of. You say you are fighting for Europe? Then prove it. kill a thousand kikes, kill all those you claim to be race traitors, their children, their children's children. But you cannot do this, can you? Because in truth, you are weak, you are nothing. You spout off about being "pure", and "noble", but in reality you are but a scared child incapable of fighting against anything, not even the enemies you perceive within your own shadows.You talk and talk, but you can't do any of what you claim can you? Your arrogance, and self-importance are much to important to you, for you to risk your life for your country, is that not the case? I only wish for you to prove the words you spout, and claim as truth. prove to me that you are a "warrior", a "True European". Or don't. I don't really care.

And thus, we have the judean masquerading as a Pagan.

now thats some nice dubs there

RAGE KILL THE WICCANS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEKS RAGE WILLS WICCANS CRUSHING

They thought they were big fish, there is always a bigger fish.
Deus Vult

CHECKED!

THEY ARE NO MATCH

get out namefag and take your low energy ripdonald.jpg with you. i know you're trying to check these digits for yourself, but it won't work. faggot.

we're just that good.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WICCANS BTFO
KEK'S PRESENCE IS AMONGST US

kek wills it

Is there any news on the amount of fatalities the filthy wiccans have suffered?
CRUSH THE WICCAN

Also checked!
Fucking hell Holla Forums refresh faster. Maybe I should close some tabs

PRAISE
DESTROY THEM

NICE DIGITS RETARD

Thus was the battle cry that began the final crusades

fucking checked

You are doing nothing but making nonsensical demands in order to distract from the fact that you are a race traitor promoting Semitic ideology. Please find the post where I claim to be capable of killing a thousand kikes.

This.

Steve smith on 101 on 188 balls

you really are a shill from /christian/ aren't you?

WICCANS GONNA GET A KICKIN

CHECKED!

KEEP IT UP LADS!

Made this for you guys, keep on the meme magic.

Witch magic has no effect on Trump, but Kek's power brings a comical fate to the witches.
Since they stayed up till midnight thinking about nothing but Trump, all of them will have sex dreams about him.

Then they will bitch about it on Twitter endlessly.

NO MERCY
SMITE THE HEATHENS

Dubs confirm witches for useless.

Please kek, don't crash a plane again (or at least make it plane full of wiccans).

DUBS CONFIRM WICCANS ARE USELESS
WHEN WICCANS ARE CRUSHED, WITCHES MIGHT ACTUALLY BE USEFUL AGAIN
MAKE WITCHES GREAT AGAINT

THAT'S A SPECIFIC THREAT, NOT PROTECTED BY FREE SPEECH

wew

Checked checked checked

Struck a nerve, did I?

WHERE DO THEY MEET

BURN THE WITCHES

shadilay motherfuckers

BURN THE WITCHES

Beautiful work lad.

Saved.

(CHECKED)
TRIPS OF TRUTH

CHECKED!
They're Wiccans, so they're even worse at getting anything done.

sweet

Interesting that they choose today. At 0020, it was exactly 1488000000 seconds since the unix epoch.

All their tendies are belong to us

YFW WICCANS GET CUCKED BY TRUMP AND MEGUMI IN THEIR DREAMS

WITCHES WITCHES GO AWAY

IF YOU DON'T WE WILL SAY

"SHADILAY! SHADILAY!"

WHILE DEAD IN THE GUTTER YOU DO LAY!

Witches normally meet at a massive orgy once a year, usually its hosted by a cute girl with Horns, starting with "B" i think, wiccans on the other hand i have no idea

wew

WITNESSED

TRIPS OF TRUTH!
SHADILAY!

Wew lads.

They are nothing. They are useless. Burn the hens. Burn the witches.

they're both kikes fam. or at least they're both cancer. cancer distracting us fromt he glorious goal of
crushing wiccans

Hey man nice dubs.
Praise Kek

S H A D I L A Y

KEK IS WITH US ON THIS NIGHT

0020 CONFIRMED TIME OF WICCAN CRUSHING

"SHADILAY! SHADILAY!"
MY FRIEND

Those subtle dubs

Posting high energy Vivian, since she got quints last thread. May her firey ginger soul and foul temper aid us in our battles.

WEW!

Their rituals hold no power

KILL ALL WICCANS

FIREY GINGER SOULS AID US IN WICCAN CRUSHING

Always a way, shadilay shadilay

Checking repeating digits

Checked and keked

The Magical Corps of the Great meme wars were among the last fighting units of the war (or perhaps the first fighting units of the next war)

Shadilay Brother

DUBS SHALL MAKE IT TRUE! CHECKED!

(check'd)

holy shit i didn't even notice
PRAISE KEK

>Christianity and Paganism [email protected]/* */
Fuck off the lot of you

This is a Kek thread

DUBS CONFIRM WICCAN RITUAL WILL BE UNDONE BY FIRE, THEIR FATES SHALL BEFALL CRUSHING AND THE BODIES WILL BE HANGED
KEK WILLS IT

gotta gotta get me dem firey dubs i says

'But if you refuse, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.

THE ENERGY IS BACK LADS

AND BETTER THAN EVER

OKKKKK CHECKED

Let the tendies hit the floor

ENERGY IS BACK, GINGER SOULS AID IN BINDING DESTRUCTION

CHECKED

Dubs checking dubs confirms Vivian > Witches

QUADS OF DEATH CONFRIM
THE TIME OF THE WITCHES IS OVER
DO THEY REALLY THINK THEY CAN STOP OUR CHAOS MAGIC?

Back to back dubs witnessed. We're hitting energy levels never seen before!

Those tards are getting BTFO

Fuck Crushing, I think this entire thread confirms

THE MEME MAGIC IN THIS THREAD ALONE IS STRONG! LET'S KEEP IT RISING!

(Checked)

Holy shit, Kek is with us, Vivian is getting dubs,
and now all we need is for Hitler to show up.

CHAN OPS MAY BECOME POZZED
BUT DAUGHTERS NEVER DIE

Demands? Perhaps, but only because you claim to be a true bred "warrior". If you forget your own claims so easily, if you forget your own words, how can you claim to be any better than the kikes you claim to fight against? you double back, and hide away when you are called out for this behavior, never admitting your own fault in this matters. Spouting of "SEMITIC!!", or "KIKE", or any other Holla Forums term in order to fit in. You say that you are a fighter. I wish for you to prove that bold claim. Show the world, show the Gods you say you serve, just how much faith you have in them. Or do not. Hide away and shill for another day. After all what's stopping you my friend? If you are so scared, you surely do not need us to hear your voice, your proclamations of faith in your country. You do not care enough to defend it after all.

Praise the AfD!

I feel it, too. I'm growing stronger every second.
dubs, dubs, dubs…

\o/

THE FROGMEN ARE COMING

fuck off /christian/. You're always the ones debating like semites here in defense of your religion

THE TIME IS NOW

Yep, she's here tonight.
Praise fucking kek.

The Fire and explosions are what start the crushing
I think it predicts a plane exploding or a building going up, Resulting in wiccans crushed beneath debris

Are tears part of this ritual? NM just have some ash in my eyes

:^)

Quote the post where I claim this. You've again done nothing but attempt to distract from your own treason.

CHECKED!

D&C SHILLING IS LIKE A FESTERING WOUND UPON THIS THREAD
WICCANS SHALL BE CRUSHED REGARDLESS

Revelations 21:8
But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars–their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

IGNORE SHILLS!
REMOVE WICCANS!

SUPREME CHECKIGMAN

RWDS COMING FOR THE WITCHES!

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

what'r you fellas drinking this fine evening?

Kek is pissed at them.

DUBS CONFIRM
IGNORE SHILLS, GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO KEK, LET HIS DIVINITY CRUSH THE WICCAN

CONFIRMED

PRAISE KEK

Stop! no more!

You mean like Kek? This thread is probably not a good place to hang out, then, if you follow Yahweh.

Ah, hello Schlomo. I see that you have given up in debating. Come, join us for some wiccan crushing. We have tendies. Or perhaps christian blood is more suited for your 'delicate' palette?

KEK CONFIRMS WITH YOUR NICE DUBS

THE POTENT SPIRIT OF KEK HIMSELF AND THE SOULS OF THE WICCAN

feels good man

i'm drinking shitty red wine

i hate red wine why am i doing this to myself

ABSOLUTE DEVASTATION FOR ALL WICCANS!

THE SALT FROM THE EYES OF CRUSHED WICCANS

THOSE DIGITS

the longer and more dishonestly you shill here, the more people will come to hate your board and religion. Don't be surprised when it happens

MORE POWER
WE NEED MORE POWER

Didn't ammit cause the second death?

WICCANS OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHECKED!

2 CHAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beer.

NEVER YIELD TO CHRISTIANS

Perhaps you can list the treason of which I have committed first, my dear "European" friend? i am very interested in hearing your response. please try to refrain from using the terms "Semitic"or "Race traitor", however. Such simple terms grow tiring after the first thousand posts.

SELF CHECKIN THESE REICH WITCH DUBS PRAISE HIM

AMMIT SITS BY THE LAKE OF FIRE, GIVING THE WICCAN A GRILLIN

I think at this point, that would be an understatement

solid choice

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST

youtu.be/vHWC0sVhkXY

MEAD.

the endless streams of salty tears.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get rekt in the lake of fire witches!
Deus Vult!

FOOLISH WICCANS HAVE ONLY AWAKENED KEK'S FULL PANTHEON

DUBS CONFIRM MEAD BEING THE SUPERIOR DRINK!

PRAISE KEK GAS WICCAN BITCHES

Damn straight.

PRAISE KEK

i would love me some mead

PRAISE KEK

wew

SHADILAY KKK GAS THE WICCANS WITCH WAR NAO11111

What are the odds I'm going to wake up tomorrow and hear that some teens will be found at a Wiccan site dead with Kek carved into their arms?

You are like a broken record, stuck on repeat my friend. Forever screaming into the night, no one listening to your wails. Truly, you and the Wiccans share a lot in common. You are both broken individuals who perceive all life as being painful, and thus try to tear it away, in the hopes of finding some form of reprieve from your torment. Truly, I find myself not hating you, but pitying you instead.

praise kek

KEK, THESE LOW ENERGY WICCANS CAN'T EVEN CAST THE SPELL PROPERLY
WHY DESTROY THE CARICATURE BEFORE THE RITUAL HAS EVEN BEGUN?
ALSO THAT FUCKING ANNOYING JEWISH LAUIGH gnohahnhnahnghanahnga
–FUCKING THESE ARE THE WICCANS THAT NEED BURNING==

(checked)

FIYAH

ALL HAIL THE FROG GOD

CHECKED

Drawfriend here, anyone want some OC? Give me some ideas

CHECKED!
SHADILAY!

31/11

Our guy is orange

Feels Good

You know I never knew I could tap pure hate for someone I never meet until I saw this faggot.

==uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh your favorite orange guy, im a witch uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh=

Wiccans will BURN AGAIN AS THEIR FILTHY ANCESTORS DID!

can you draw a cute mike pence girl

Have some more fuel for the fire, lads. And remember to praise Kek, and the Light!

IN light of some of the impressive gets the past few threads I request sorceress vivian and warlock pepe counterspelling the shit out of landwhale moo cow wiccans.

kek vs an evil witch
pepes cheering in one side and fat dikes in the other
harry potter style

I recognize that bulge.

PRAISE KEK KILL WICCANS PRAISE KEK

someone should've been bullied more
also, (((morgan eckstein)))

May the next trips send the witchs tripping into a trip at the lake of fire, where the witch will burn for triple the time of times indefinite

My post never called you any of these, however my friend. i merely told you that i pitied you and the pain you feel, for the perceived slights of Christianity against your being. I find myself feeling sadder for you by the minute. Why do you hate so much? Why direct your anger at us instead of the Adversary? Why?

DIGITS

Promoting a Semitic religion, as I've mentioned several times.

Checked!

Burn the witches.

NICE DUBS

More donations of power towards the fight my friends. keep giving energy onto Kek. let the Wiccan landwhales know fear, and despair at our memes!

NEVER YIELD TO CHRISTIANS

I've always liked this counter

MEMES THAT KILL
WOULD YOU POST THEM WITH ME
WITH YOUR NAZI CHANTS
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE

meant for

dubs of truth once again

FUCK THE CHRISTKIKES

It's going to be a long night, but a fun as hell night for all of us, for our meme magic is stronger than anything Wiccans could ever do.

My zeal for Kek is such that I will check these dubs even though you are acting like an insufferable faggot in
THE WRONG FUCKING THREAD

WICCANS WILL LOSE

1.kill all wiccans
2.burn them
3.Stone Them!

DAMN STRAIGHT user

WE GON HAVE A PARTY

KEKUT, KEKT, KEK, ANY NAME THAT PLEASES YOU, COME FORT AND DESTROY THOSE EVIL DOERS OF LONG FORGOTTEN TIMES THAT HAD ROSE AGAIN FROM THEIR TOMBS OF FILTH AND DESPAIR!

NOW THAT'S MORE FUCKING LIKE IT!

Seriously /christian/, you need to get better at shilling or fuck off. Your defense always comes across as semitic in nature. Why are you so incapable of debating in good faith that you feel the need to shill our board like jews?

CHECKED

Reports of Explosions at Wiccan Gatherings have raised new safety fears concerning candles and incense, more at 11

That cannot be the only reason for such a great, irrational hate, my friend. Such deep seated hatred cannot stem from a single leaf. did you suffer from painful experiences? Things that scarred, and shaped your beliefs onto this day? Please, Elaborate.

OH BOY

welp. Dubs are dubs.
Jesus aka Rabbi Yeshua is a kike and a proto-leftist

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

MURDER ON THE ASTRAL PLANE TONIGHT

TRIPS FUCKING CONFIRMED!

GO BACK TO CHRISTCUCK YOU FILTHY JEW WORSHIPING SCUM

Step it up.

YES
FEED ME MORE

see

REMOVE ALL JEWISH INFLUENCE FROM THE WEST
OPPOSE ALL WHO WANT TO WEASEL ABRAHAMIC CULTISM INTO OUR MIDST

You're going to get hung from the trees and crushed by stones too defeatist

CHECKED!

ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF NOT ARGUING LIKE A KIKE?
>>>/christian/

ASTRAL PLANE DEATH SQUADS

WHO'S IN?

SELF CHECKIN EM

dubs determine what's gonna happen to the witches right now.
GO

checked.
praise kek

Shilling? Perish the thought! I have gone beyond the mere discussion of Christianity, and now I wish to learn about you, my friend. What motivates you? What drives you to push against a single religion so hard? Is it pain, agony? Or perhaps a loss of something dear to you? Please, I would like to understand your point of view.

So many dubs in only one thread

KEK IS REAL, KEK IS POWER

KEK IS THE LIGHT AND THE WAY

PRAISE KEK

We're stickin the dick in these frickin wiccan. The clock's tickin for these trickin chicken to be smitten screaming and kickin.

FUCK YEAH EDGEANON

LETS FUCKING GET EM

GONNA RE-ROLL FOR CELTS RISING UP AND TAKING SHOWING THESE POSERS WHAT A REAL RELIGION IS!

pottery

FROGS EVERYWHERE

I will check these dubs and call you a humongous faggot, as is my duty.

Good ol' pitchforks and torches

COUNTER-DUBS OF POWER

anons here don't like Christianity because it's a cuck religion that teaches its followers race doesn't matter and only being a christian matters.
Also, it's a literal kike religion

Checked

Checked, you fucking faggots

It is a Semitic religion which is responsible for the subversion of European ethnostates.

Dutifully checking faggot dubs.
Praise kek.

EXPLOSIONS

CHECKING THAT TIMESTAMP+DIGITS

WE SHALL BURN THEM IN THE FIRES LIKE THE DAYS OF OLD

Just for good measure, repeat this 7 times, clearly enunciating each word one at a time:

Trump
Arma
Armis
Praesidium

Do so while picturing Trump in your mind. If you can imagine a sphere around him, even better.

This is still, unfortunately not enough, my friend. You must give me something more, something pure, something that stems from deep within. I cannot understand you, or why you hate so deeply if you do not reveal your reasons for such hatred. Please, tell me your reasons for such anger.

I cleaned these up for a reason ffs

Checked the local Wiccan park in [spoilers]DFW[/spoilers]and no signs of life. They must be doing it in one of the witches houses tonight.

Actually living in an european country myself, jews and christians don't go along very well outside public relationship (outside the fact i haven't seen a jew in my entire life), also the matters of the church being so "progressive" is just recent.

Whoever cucked the church, made sure to corrupt it the way they wanted since the church was already corrupt in different ways.

They fear us

I'm sad I know what this is. fucking Abramovic.

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

how about something iceage chan would like?

for some reason i don't trust you, so no.

We've been shitposting at the speed of light since yesterday, we've probably meme'd half of them into being to lazy or spooped to participate in the first place.

if it's in Dallas/Fortwort, they won't congregate at night when the niggers and crack whores roam.

THE WICCANS FEAR THE MEMES!

dubs and all the witches get dicked by dindus.

There's a wiccan park in DFW?

WALPURGIS YOU SAY

No, that's not it, is it? There is something deeper here. were you abused, my friend? Bullied, treated as if the world cared not for your plight? That only you were standing against evil? Tell me more, about why you hate. Bring me deeper.

I love this thread.

KEKS CONFIRMED, THANKFULLY THESE CUNTS WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO GET ABORTIONS, THAT IS IF THEY DONT GET CRUSHED

They got BTFO from their own park

OH FUCK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

WEW

Christcuck, cucking it up, as usual.

Probably using the same lines on the niggers they raise, the violent invaders they house, and the illegals they harbor.

NIGGERED

It's as basic a protection mantra as can be. If you're suspicious about it, you probably know very little about the occult and should refrain from participating in it until you learn more.

must be that I guess or else I'd be a total dumb dumb

SATAN TRIPS CONFIRM!?

Well satan, all those dead babies in your name are going to please you, but once those witches are purged and their heritage gone, none's going to pay you tribute.

I call upon the dark assassin

Dra'talon

To destroy those who would harm the god emperor.

praise kek.

SHADILAY!

Still kiking it up huh? It's always tragic seeing the semitic mental worm bury itself this deep into the psyche of a potential ally.

checked

oooo dra'talon

that's a cool guy

UR A SMALL WICCAN 4UUUUU

checked

This is a kek thread. Not a lesser god thread.

user, these are Wiccans, not true witches, These are the cunts too cowardly to perform evil acts or even make a correct functional spell, make familiars or get burnt at the stake
Getting rid of these cunts will always be a plus for satan

SATAN TRIPS

I have not said a single thing pertaining to Christianity, my friend. I care not for your personal feelings, or how you view me, I just need to learn more about you. Tell me about how you first reached your views on society, and religion as a whole. Enlighten me as to how you came to your deeper understanding of the fundamental flaws within them.

MEME MAGIC

Fetch the stones lads, time to remove wiccbab

XHECKED

Kill ursrlf cuckchanner go back to hwndu lol rekt fu k u

wiccbab btfo

ch-check'd!

CHECKED!
You're in the know, right kosm?

Witches get stitches.

As I said, you're cucking it up for the jews, hard.

MEME
FUCKING
MAGIC

Yeah, in a park off of Started road in watauga. They didn't want to go larping tonight and I was all ready for them :(

Why did you have to do that! Some of them are white!

ONLY THOSE WHO RUN TO KEK'S EMBRACE SHALL BE SAVED

SHADILAY

Just created some OC content to further power Kek.

SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK!

GET OUT

The thumbnail gave it away, but still
2D>3D

MEME IT

Checked that timestamp fam