Was K a replicant or a human? The film leaves it pretty vague

Was K a replicant or a human? The film leaves it pretty vague.

He was a sexbot for AI waifu.

Ryan Gosling isn't human since he only has one expression.

Why didnt they get josh brolin instead?

For starters, why did they make a sequel?

no it doesn't. It outright states he's a replicant in the beginning. I took the bait.

So it could be better than the original.

He's a replicant who got tricked into believing he was human so he would go after Deckard, who he thought was his father.

Is that how he got the memory the rebels put it into him? I didn't quite understand just how he got it since it seemed almost random that he had it.

Or was it just something that the human/replicant hybrid let slip through the cracks as she made memories and a huge amount of replicants had that memory. I kind of got that impression from the when K meets the rebels and their leader said they all wanted to be the one but they aren't.

Easy to do and you still fail the shot

The "pleasure model" that comes over to threesome with him and Joi sees the wooden horse on the bed stand, picks it up and says "something from a dream". She recognizes it too.

Does Anonymous dream of electric sheep ?

Autists are in between humans and replicants.

I can relate to that.

Nah.

Dr. Ana Stelline (Carla Juri) was the "memory maker" and she was so good because she used her IRL memories to make fake ones for replicants. So all replicants that have memory implants she's created have some of her IRL memories too. Thus

He is a replicant, how can it possibly be vague?
I know the goose is an autistic person kinda why he is perfect for the role.

You'll never truly be welcome here, weebfag

Weebs > (you)

>>>/a/

He was a real human bean

The movie was a replicant

How can flesh women even compete?

A CUTE

She reminds me of Isabelle Adjani, but able to act normal as well as spooky crazy (Possession)

i see