LETS TAKE DOWN THE WSJ

The (((WSJ))) has recently been up to their typical tricks, and we currently have a real opportunity to do them some serious damage. Recently, one of their reporters went after a certain Swedecuck vlogger (doesn't matter who) for certain 'racist' jokes, but it turns out that said libtard reporter has himself in the past made some unfortunate jokes on Twitter. I personally find them minimally amusing, but the WSJ's sponsors might not. Pic 5 is a list of their current sponsors. As concerned citizens, I propose that we let their advertisers know what hateful things the WSJ's staff have been up to, lest they be inadvertently associated with ungood hatespeech.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UtilitarianEcho/lists/wsj-sponsors/members
twitter.com/LSEGplc
twitter.com/AmericanExpress
twitter.com/PwC
twitter.com/knightfrank
twitter.com/ADP
twitter.com/CMEGroup
twitter.com/F5Networks
twitter.com/Deloitte
twitter.com/benfritz/status/1141367355
archive.is/Mrxnw
thesun.co.uk/news/2906249/pewdiepie-anti-semitic-scandal-journalist-targeted-by-angry-online-mob-over-hypocritical-tweet-about-jewish-people/
query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9901EFDC1131F933A15756C0A9619C8B63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rev up those sleeper twatter accounts and spread this to the easily-offended drones.
This kills the WSJ.

bump

We are going to meme subscription cancellations so hard that they are gonna fucking beg for forgiveness.

Engaging human botnet
Engaging Artists
Engaging capn picard

Any one got some good WSJ meme/infographs?

Lets see what mods are going to do about this thread

Ooyyyyy veeeeeyy goyim muh ecelebs shut It down!!!!!!

Sponsor accounts for easy tweeting

twitter.com/UtilitarianEcho/lists/wsj-sponsors/members

twitter.com/LSEGplc
twitter.com/AmericanExpress
twitter.com/PwC
twitter.com/knightfrank
twitter.com/ADP
twitter.com/CMEGroup
twitter.com/F5Networks
twitter.com/Deloitte

Bump agsim

checked, i notice that someone's shitting up the board with these shit threads.

fucking newfags i swear… if not shills.

What are you bumping you shitter? Do you seriously think severing the tail of the snake serves something you fucking cuckchanner?

Go back to 4chan Holla Forums to post this kind of shit, this is literally attacking bluepilled puppets, a job that's not ours, we are aware of the existence of these individuals, but attacking them is useless, kill the snake by severing the head.

GO BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This place has to stay pure and focused on what matters.

By your spelling I can tell you're a shill. You're done.

Nice try, it reads a lot better dividing pharagraps by sentences, nice D&C though, reported you and this thread

I think taking down the Fake News (((media))) is something that matters, yes?

You're getting roped, Schlomo.

I didn't even mean that. But it's good to see how angry you get about this thread.

I'm angry about dumbfucks like you posting unimportant shit that doesn't matter and that every single person on this chan could report on in a way on another.

I'm simply annoyed by the fact that this thread only takes space without providing nothing.

Wew way to out yourself.

Get Dindu.

There's more. Digging through his account before he wakes up and shuts it all down would be a great idea right now.

twitter.com/benfritz/status/1141367355
archive.is/Mrxnw

Ideally we could spill this over into the hypocritical leftist media pedos controversy. If we could, we could potentially turn this situation into a major shitstorm.

top dindu

asdfasdfa>>9356508
asdfasdfasdfasdfas

They're just gonna make it another gamergate and all the pozzed industries will stick with them. NOTHING BUT DEATH WILL WORK MONEY AND POWER IS WORTHLESS TO A CORPSE

Redtext

Well, if you've got access to George Soros, please take one for the team. You must be the guy that walked from Normandy and straight into the Furher's bunker for a head shot to win the war. Shit logic. ABSOLUTELY we should fight the MSM. It'll be hard to fuck up the WSJ as a whole, but singling out a target to take down, like Ben Fritz, will be a piece of cake. We should start taking down individual reporters and ruining them for fucking with us. WSJ as a corporate entity might not fear us, but their foot soldier reporters sure as hell could. Dox that faggot and get him fired. Then, next time, these reporters will think twice about writing hit pieces. Bonus points for him being a fucking white male because he can't cry "muh racism" or "muh sexism". I'll leave pic related as a reminder to you guys of what we're capable of.

nice

Hopefully they'll try to resist.

anyone against fucking with some jews and trying to get one fired is a traitor and should be ignored

You are overplaying Your hand kikes..
You need to be more subtle to make It work

Dont bother respondíng to plain obvious shills

If we crash headlong into the WSJ, we won't win. But, if we take Ben's tweets and dirt about him and out him to the normies, they'll do the work for us and demand that WSJ terminate the racist employee. A small win, but a win none the less. Rinse and repeat.

This is now a candlejack thre

There's already a story about this guy thesun.co.uk/news/2906249/pewdiepie-anti-semitic-scandal-journalist-targeted-by-angry-online-mob-over-hypocritical-tweet-about-jewish-people/

This. None of their cucked up drones can actually live up to the insane standards they impose on others, it is well within our capabilities to focus fire them down one by one and snipe them through the internet. Precedent over the past year and a half is that under such conditions they will double down in fear, and further alienate the general public. For us, the only losing move is not to play.

Then post this on cuckchan, i'm sure those drones will do something about it if the thread takes foot.

Everyone pay attention how this thread will be silided with muh cuckchan muh trs bullshit, this new shill team is getting a hard time trying to fit in

This is it, it's starting to gain traction.

Sic double dubs

Cuckchan is overrun with shills and normie faggotry now. Mods ban for raiding. Infinite is the only good chan now. The only other place to take this would be baph. Now would be a good time to hit Fritz because Pewd's army of autistic kids smell blood in the water. It'll be easy to get them in on it over social media. If for nothing else, they'd make a good signal boost.

You guys are too predictable.

(checked)
The article is from Feb 20th

Imkampfy Your nose is showing, are You butthurt that you dont have excuse yo bumplock this thread?

I haven't visited that place for years, i thought they were still at least our pawns and our ideas bled there and made them operate in our causes.

Good catch, that'd be why Fritz privated his account to begin with.

WAAAAGH I DONT WANT TO DO ANY WORK WAGHHH I JUST WANT TO SHITPOST ABOUT TRS

You'll never ever astroturf Holla Forumsacks to do your dirty work, dumbass. You should quit before you stroke out in frustration.

Godspeed boys.
I'm suspended (once again) for meming like a madman on George Takei. (pics related)

Obviously the dirtiest work is and was not done here without cuckchan's support in number if it hadn't a direct purpose.

Anyways re-reading the OP and the thread this whole thing looks even more stupid than it sounded.

wait why dont you want to get a faggot who works for the wsj fired? Oh dear dude this is embarrassing

why should I care about this method when they're getting ejected from press briefings?
You don't even into 2D chess.

Here's his wedding announcement. He does a good job of hiding his info. I'm looking into his wife now.
query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9901EFDC1131F933A15756C0A9619C8B63

sounds like you're defending some kike enablers to me

sounds like you're desperately shilling in a dead thread to me. toodles.

She's really hung up on trannies. Blue haired avatar. Probably full blown sjw.

crab bucket kike

She's a big girl.

The amount of shills these threads get hit by is proof they are terrified of the potential of this, keep pushing for more shill salt lads

Holy shit, lads. She's fucking HUGE.
https:[email protected]/* *//

she must be from a rich family because holy shit LOL
looks like the blueberry girl from willy wonka

I wonder if she fat or thin right now.

Not saying he's got CP on his flickr, but you could report that he's got nudes of the pedo kind on there. Crop'd image.

Whatever she is, she's not thin.

Looks to me like they went on a honeymoon in Paris. After that, Ben nutted inside her and she popped out 2 kids and she's a land whale now.

She was a pig from the get.

Agreed. People should commit time and effort or get the fuck out of the way. Advertiser email/contact campaigns FUCKING WORK, as has been proven numerous times.

Don't use Amex anymore as the fuckers were charging me hundreds a year just to have the fancy card.

CME are crooks involved in rigging of the PM market.

ADP I've hacked before.

F5 networks is overpriced baby Cisco bitches.

Two crooked accountants I don't use.

Meh, it's Fox who owns the journal. They already have a paywall and I get the same info from elsewhere.

GOTCHA FAGGOT!

matching address… it's him

That's it for me, goys. I'll let y'all handle the rest.

Thank you OP - this is a much better thread that doesn't have all the associated aut-kike and e-celeb autism, have a bump.

Might want to rope in the gamergoobs over on Holla Forums, they really need a mission

Yeah. Someone go link those guys over here. If nothing else, they'll send him some pizzas and call him up to tell him he's a faggot.

An user from Holla Forums just made this one.

bumpjdksfj

A thread died for this.

Fox are not on our side to begin with.