Tarantino turns on Weinstein

nytimes.com/2017/10/19/movies/tarantino-weinstein.html

And to think, if it wasn't for BIG HARV, he'd still be a virgin, working at a rental store, living in his mom's bedroom listening to her get fucked by a pack of niggers every night while he tries to watch hold reruns of Green Acres.

Whatever happened to loyalty? I may be an anti-semite, but if my career was handed to me by a kike, I'd at least stay loyal to him.

they call it pedowood for a reason

The fact that this cuck is ratting on Weinstein, now makes me side with Woody Allen's stance. Bunch of sanctimonious cucks.

Me too.

He's gone psycho feminist. Just look at the way he dresses now. Problem glasses and all. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

It's Hollywood. Loyalty depends on the general consensus like everything else.

Wew lad. You guys thought Hollywood was bad before wait till nu-Hollywood is here. They're probably turning the place inside out as we speak. People will actually be looking back at this cancer and reminiscing about how good we had it.

He was always a fag, though.

But he wasn't a man hating cuckold. He was just a self hating cuckold.

Kevin Smith too.

These fucking people donating to bullshit female empowerment charities when there are children with debilitating diseases that could use that money… Jesus christo

He was a WHITE HATING, CUCKOLD. You can't go lower than that.

Don't forget the children rapists in Hollywood, but everyone is too busy talking about some whores who sucked cock to get an Oscar.

The way I see it is he went from self-hating cuckold. To anti-white self hating cuckold. To anti-white anti-male self hating cuckold. Let's just hope his transformation is complete because I'd hat to see what comes next.

Why didn't he splash weinstein with coffee and save the women.
You had the power to stop this, footman.

Seems to me like he's trying to disuade potential misconduct allegations of his own by coming out against Weinstein and turning the social cuckoldry up to 11.

How many feet and black dicks has he groped through the years? I bet Samuel Jackson will come out and tell about he was molested by this cuck soon.

he let it slide when Weinstein felt up his gf Mira Sorvino

P O L I T E
O
L
I
T
E

They throw each other under the bus constantly.

What's that, actor X has an upcoming film in the same month as yours? Time to tarnish their reputation to make suckers see your film instead.
Social issue? Time to fill Twitter with groupthink that's been said a million times already to get some extra seats filled!
Director gave you 10 roles including your breakthrough and mentored you? Well, actually, you were working in fear because he threatened to blacklist you if you didn't work for $10 less and sexually harrassed your dog while staring at your children oh and please come see my latest film.

Tarantino is a cockroach.

He never had a dad because his mom was a giant whore who used to bring different guys home every night. He used to sit in the living room after school watching television, trying to drown out the sounds of his mom's screams while she was getting pounded relentlessly. There's even interviews with him where he discusses how a black guy who was fucking his mom decided to take him to see some blaxploitation film in the ghetto and how it was an important moment for him while growing up. He's the result of a single mother upbringing and as a result had no chance of turning out normal.

On the bright side all that television he watched while his mom was getting rammed gave him the knowledge he needed for his career. So in a way she did help him.

btw if you haven't see that video ignore the fact that's it's from cucked cracked. It's worth watching.