Good nude patches for elder scrolls games

Hi

A few months ago I saw some decent skyrim webm's and therefore got the game. It's the only TES I have and also my only Bethesda game.

Skyrim has some decent nude modes and I was wondering if you guys could recommend more for either tes or those other bethesda games.

I will start this thread with some webm's

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope this 3d nudity is allowed, it's not like those are real humans.

Delete and re-upload them with spoilers, and post some more.

Nice try todd try to make it less obvious
seriously op you are just wasting time, you will eventually spend more time trying to fix mods than playing that piece of shit game

it looks worse when they are spoilered.

Anyway, so far I have only tried skyrim, most of my mods coming from loverslab.

Mind giving a list? cuz damn, at least Bethesda did something right.

Well so far I am using sexlab, that sex mod in the first webm, sexlab defeat in order to rape people after I win a fight, prison overhaul and a bunch of slave mods. I don't have MO running right now so I am guessing, but I think those are all.

and obviously a bunch of non adult mods, like shit for better animations and crap like that.

here is my mod organizer list. I have a lot of the stuff from loverslab and a few things from the nexus.

Not bad, but you can get the Usleep nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/

Can save you some space.

What is this sexlab scoclb? Or this btrh waifu? I know some of those, but not all. Sexlab submit seems to be similar to sexlab defeat, is it better?

I see you got prison overhaul too, that mod was for some reasons a pain in the ass to install. I got it on the first try, but when I deleted everything and re installed skyrim it stopped working, I think I didn't install zaz properly. Dual Sheath was also harder to isntall than I expected.

I always see people recommend that, but is it really worth it? I am always cautious with unofficial bug fixes.

Same guy who did the other unofficial patches, just compiled it all since you're using all the DLCs, its pretty much the same.

Skyrim is a bitch to be honest. I for example made a savegame right before they ask you who you are in that shitty city. But now every time I try to load that savegame he asks me who I am but then the game just continues without letting me create my character.

just look on the sexlab index for most of the stuff I have. Also install with MO. Ive had no problems installing or running the game.

I am playing with vanilla skyrim and got the DLCs from kat. I added the fixes after each dlc and dont want to mess with it anymore incase it breaks. Right now my game hardly crashes and I want to keep it that way.

The only problem with this is you are stuck with vanilla skyrim, which is imo pretty gay.

Holy shit user, thank you so much. I almost died of laughing

e0001

Any good slave mods? I am looking at 2 right now

this one

This mod works with Paradise Halls (PAH), and lets you keep your slaves in camps or houses, freeing up a PAH slave slot as well as your time: in most cases a slave kept at home will not require your attention.

When you are at home, you can order your slave to do things for you, clean house, dance for you, and have experienced slaves train less experienced ones.

and slaverun

"Civil war has turned Skyrim bad. As men fight, women become victims of their rage and lust. Whiterun, now commonly called Slaverun, became a center of female slave trade.
Every unwealthy female without resources to keep herself safe may become a victim of enslavement." (quote from original mod)

In the original mod, when you arrive at Whiterun, the town is already enslaved, and if you're a female Dragonborn, you might end up as part of the inventory. A nice little slave training quest followed. All of this is still intact (and fixed).
Here is where the mod was expanded.

The mod starts automatically when activated, but the town has not changed, you get a quest to go to the Jarl of Whiterun instead.