Trump curse?

So the Gov of Connecticut goes on Tucker and other national news bashing Trump and declaring CT a sanctuary state. Then the fucking DAY AFTER one of his criminal illegals kills one, stabs another, and kidnaps a kid.
Lucky he was caught in PA because Gov Malloy instructed CT cops not to contact ICE on arrests

>archive.fo/Vsdzt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JMeCj
8ch.net/just/res/5999.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should resign in disgrace.

That's where MS-13 comes from.

This

Indeed.

This. The CIA are affiliated well with the cartels and that's not limited to just MS-13 however this individual obviously had ties to the organization based upon his key location (heroin hotspot) and his criminal record. The Midwest and New England are flooded with these gangsters who literally pawn the dope off to the niggers and other small groups of dealers at a wholesale rate and this goes above and beyond simply preventing illegal criminals from staying in the United States, this is a deep state asset (a trillion dollar tax free illegal drug smuggling operation) that is not being threatened to end by Trump. Most don't realize this is a source of the CIA resistance to Trump. Not only does this agency receive black operations funding for their interventions in cocaine and opium poppy producing nations (they do) they also receive on the books funding to contend in the never ending drug war. Add in their intentional funneling and assistance to the drug trade in general and they're benefiting financially in another way. So they're literally making money three times off of the Drug War and Illegal Immigration is a key component of how they operate this underground trafficking industry.

Traitor

I am trying to find out if this illegal had any other contact with Connecticut police since being deported in 2013 if he was did they contact ICE then?

Is there any way to look up someone's criminal arrest record online?

At the very fucking least. He should be arrested.

TIME FOR THE ROPE

Furthermore one must simply ask in Afghanistan (a nation under US military control) why has the opium poppy cultivation only increased since the invasion? Let me tell you anons a story. I'm a Veteran of Afghanistan. I was in the Kandahar Province for nearly a year a few years after the invasion. There are massive plantations of Opium Poppy that are controlled and operated by brutal savage slave owning Afghan Warlords. These warlords enslave their own people (literally) and force them to work the poppy fields. When we arrived to these fields I assumed we were to eradicate the opium poppy. Right? Makes sense. It's being used to supply 90% of the world with Heroin and that very heroin is killing Americans. No. That's not what happened. Instead we were to provide protection and cover for these savages. It made me absolutely fucking sick. Several months went by and one day in the basking sun we heard what sounded to be a fleet of Chinook, blackhawk, and wildcat birds overhead. As they landed several men in suits who were executives from. The pharmaceutical industry and Congress churned out of them. They patted some of us on the back telling us what a great job we were doing. Most of us were disgusted. This was when we began to take the redpill.

dont forget the human trafficking that they are highly involved in.

Why didn't you gather proof and out them?
You where is a position to do good. And instead you just followed orders like a good goy.

Dumb faggot.

Obama isn't in office now.
And even then there where are 1000 ways to pass info with out being caught.

This
If they covered for this beaner then this is big news

You're such an idiot.

Don't take b8. They are just trying to derail the thread.

I live in CT. Malloy is a fucking massive ass kissing Obongo lover and is one of the slimiest, rattiest democrats I've ever seen. He just does whatever he thinks will win him the most progressive brownie points, insofar as he virtue signals so hard it's fucking destructive. He only got elected because apparently the alternative was even worse.

Very few people actually like the guy, he's more of a kike than some actual jews.

Fun side note: Hartford (the capitol) is running deep in the red. Shocker, it's run by dems, and is overrun by niggers and minorities. Being so massively in debt, Hartford's mayor and Malloy himself (since CT is also massively in debt) are begging surrounding smaller towns and suburban/rural areas to pitch in to help Hartford out, because "we're all in this together." As if the surrounding towns full of genuinely decent families and standard traditional American people need to pick up the slack for the fucking welfare queens and massively fiscally irresponsible democrats with their fucking handouts and horrendous monetary wastes and corruption.

Fuck the politicians here and half the people who live here.

Tell me one good reason why his office shouldn't be bombed.

He was 100% banking on HRC winning and him getting a DC job. He has no plan for this outcome and now just tying to make national press and get his name out there. The trans bathroom thing the other day was another cry for attention.

EMBRACE. EXTEND. EXTINGUISH

t. Bill Gates

As a Connecticut resident I want you all to know that anyone who isn't a blind libtard or a welfare spic/nigger hates our governor. He is by far the least popular governor I remember and that includes a previous governor who was arrested. This man is perfect democuck
I can go on and on. Living in Connecticut is like living in California, only there's a lot less to do and nobody pays attention to you ever.

It's not just for attention, it's all he fucking has. He's like the jews in the media, they only know one trick: push propaganda. When things start going south, their only answer is to push it harder. Malloy is like that but with virtue signaling instead. He's a fucking pansy that caters as hard as he can to the far left and he's the extreme version of the bureaucrat stereotype, never worked a day in his life, never gets anything done or accomplished, just makes noise and motion and calls it "progress" while everything goes down the tubes.

All he can do now is virtue signal progressively harder because he has no other choice. He's doubling down because there's no other option for him.

My dad and I were talking about Roland a couple months back. I told him "yes, the guy was corrupt and a fucking idiot, but he was obvious and was simply driven by a stupid man's greed. Malloy is worse because he's ideological and he's more clever than Roland, and therefore more destructive." Roland was like the bully who beat up a kid for lunch money, it was wrong and unacceptable but it was simple and contained. Malloy is like a saboteur working in the shadows compared to that guy, and the state of CT has the hurting wounds to show for it.

Of course someone titled "The God-Emperor of Mankind" would have something called providence protecting him.

Here is more proof of our emperors divine protection from the heavens.

Meanwhile…

rt.com/usa/378561-lapd-ice-identification-police/
archive.is/JMeCj

jesus fuck, that irony is so fucking thick you couldn't slice it with a diamond blade. That shit is infuriating, i can't believe the gall these faggots have

I have a hard time believing this guy hasn't had at least one encounter with the cops since 2013. If we can find out he has then Malloy should be jailed.

the sniper with 300 confirmed kills is back

Dont forget the cia funds from human trafficking, child sex slave rings and illegal organ trafficking. Its not just drugs m8

whoa what the fuck
When will LA got nuclear meltdown? Or the San Andreas faultline atleast?

Capitalism, ho.

Well it looks like he is getting his national press.

Absolutely beautiful.

Come on user, fix that shit. You want normies to SEE both names to prove it's real, nobody is going to compare a tiny facebook photo to the one on the right.

nvm

That's where Kosovo in Europe comes as well.

meaning illegal. as in, against the law. they SHOULD be afraid of talking to cops if they're illegal immigrants, because their very presence here is a crime. and in the rare instances where a spic does come forward to talk to the cops, they're probably pointing the finger at some other illegal spic

LAfag here.

It enrages me to no fucking end that these fucking "people" living here would sooner open the door for their drug dealer than the people who protect their children from those same people.

FUCK SPICS, BEANERS, WETBACKS, SHITSKINS, TACO-NIGGERS, WELFARE HOMBRES, AND BURRITO BARONS

Didn't trump tell these faggots that they have to start releasing stats on crime caused by illegals too? Has anybody actually followed through on that?

#notmypresident
:^)

Wew lad

he should resign kill himself in disgrace.

In similar news, an illegal immigrant's incompetence recently led to the death of a young boy in central NC; to be deported.

abc11.com/news/man-charged-in-childs-death-is-an-immigration-priority/1676160/

Yes, he should, but that assumes he has honour. These fucking cunts are all rats. Just look at the rodent face. Mothefucker has no shame. Probably a big consumer of cheese pizza.

Fucking scum.

According to North Carolina law, if found guilty, Suarez's misdemeanor death by motor vehicle charge could result in jail time of up to 60 days if this is his first conviction. The penalty also comes with a fine, which will be at the discretion of the court and likely under $1,000

WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THAT SHIT?
YOU'D GET LONGER TIME IN PRISON FOR PIRATING A FUCKING MOVIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Malloy deserves death for the SHE hoax alone. What a fucked up state.

www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bridgeport-amber-alert-0225-20170224-story.html

So another woman had a protective order out against the guy. So that means the state of Connecticut had contact with this guy and had to enter his name in their system to log the protective order. There is no way they didn't know he was a deported felon. But since they are a sanctuary state they protected the criminal from ICE.

Of course the database for looking up if a person has a restraining order is no longer public. I need to find some proof there was police contact after 2013

No, no. This can't be true.

What the ever loving fuck?
Even if it was 100% an accident, it's still NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER.

that's not a curse.
it's an easily foreseeable outcome.

not so, if you refuse to see certain things.

but we are initiated, aren't we, user?

and he's most likely still delusional about the subject matter.

8ch.net/just/res/5999.html

Thank Kek our gun laws aren't shitty like CT
keep your illegals out of my fucking State