Trump orders NASA back to the Moon in first term

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-24/nasa-studying-manned-trip-around-the-moon-after-prod-from-trump
archive.is/nj2Ty
We're going back to the fucking Moon boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/new-spacesuit-unveiled-for-starliner-astronauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_and_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel#SS_black_uniforms_.281932.E2.80.931934.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylon_(spacecraft)
archive.is/KHA93
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacecraft_thermal_control
universetoday.com/77070/how-cold-is-space/
e-education.psu.edu/egee102/node/2053
qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/thermal/2-does-heat-move-differently-in-space.html
space.stackexchange.com/questions/15191/how-actually-have-space-suits-dissipated-the-heat-removed-from-astronauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Cooling_and_Ventilation_Garment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apollo_astronauts#Apollo_astronauts_who_walked_on_the_Moon
spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also dumping my rare space folder.

BUMP

So this is why we're seeing so much NASA shilling.

If the earth isn't flat I want the US to have a space empire.

The moon landing is a great redpill when it comes to opening eyes to how far America has degenerated.

why can't they show a close up image of the curvature without having something to break the line? see

anyone have an image without what i'm talking about?

as long as they're doing things of and related to space exploration it's okay. They just need to have tangible goals so they don't just stay as a diversity hire dumping ground for people who think proxy data and models are the same thing as legitimate science.

One has to ask why no other developed nations besides the US and Nazi Germany have sent manned missions to the moon when it's now 2017.

Yes I do, actually.

He needs to fire all the pajeets from NASA first or they will just fuck it up and get our astronauts killed.

Pic related.

I don't think you understand how a lens works

Moon next year, Mars in 3!

Reported&filtered. Gas yourself for your flat earth spam.

First order is designing cooler looking space suits. The ayys will laugh at us if we go up in those things.

Buh but President Trump we lost the blueprints for all the saturn rocket plans.

Jeb was gonna put us in space.

nasa.gov/feature/new-spacesuit-unveiled-for-starliner-astronauts
Already done

the moon belongs to the white man

WE

Nah still gay. We need SS Hugo Boss style space suits. Powered nazi suits.

WUZ

MOONMEN

The only reason why America made it to the moon in the first place is exactly because of the third Reich.

It isn't so much that we lost the blueprints, it's that they were all handmade and subject to variability. You can't just run off a copy of a saturn rocket on a cnc machine because that isn't what they used. It required a great deal of finesse and tinkering with skillsets that you're only going to find in people who are currently pushing 80 if they're still alive.

The only reason anyone made it into space was the third reich

SpaceX seems to be doing pretty good with their reusable first stages.

We should have had that permanent refueling base on the moon in the late 80s.

To think we'd be currently exploring the far reaches of the solar system if Jews didn't infiltrate academia and poison part of physics with their bullshit.

Sounds like an all around win to me user

nice one

Best timeline. My fucking sides…

I'm just explaining why the 'dig up the saturn' line of thinking is flawed. We have modern rockets of course, but the techniques used to make and test them are completely different. That shit was all hand assmebled, you can't just run down to home depot and find some mexican that can do the welding like men who put together the machines that won us world wars and put us into space. And none of the engineers at these companies now would know what the hell to look for in testing to make sure they didn't rattle apart, let alone know how to fix it.

They'ld be starting from near scratch trying to build the saturn vs.

This time for real.

Institutional memory is a hell of a thing. NASA had to recruit programmers for Voyager because all the old guys are gone, and they needed new talent to learn the old languages and systems that keep these projects alive.

FUCKING DO IT, TRUMP
SPACE TRAVEL HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED FOR LONG ENOUGH
FUCKING
DO IT

I completely agree. My point was is that we're not completely fucked since SpaceX seems more than capable of designing, building, and operating equal or superior technology.

I'd argue that reusable first stages are more advanced than anything they had in the 60's.

WHO ELSE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOON BASE SO WE CAN BUILD SHIPS IN ORBIT AND HAVE INTERGALACTIC TRAVEL??

Maybe in a 1000 years dumbass.

Interplanetary colonization is more than possible in our lifetimes, however.

Back to reddit lad

The madman really is going to start the American Space Reich isn't he?

The word is that astronauts saw lights on the dark side of the moon during our initial exploration of it, and the speculation is that we were told to fuck off and stay fucked off.

Going deeper, I could speculate that Trump is aware of this shit. And by this shit I mean ongoing contact with at least one race of ET going back damn near 100 years. And that one race is the tall whites, most of the legit government whistleblowers I've heard of have said the same. If they were in contact with NatSoc Germany as well, I can go on to make the wild claim that these are some pure moonman-white space nazis with swastika bases right over there on the moon. So that's what I'm going to claim. Fucking space nazis who are repulsed by shitskins, no doubt. Source: I've seen some shit and some shit accessories.

This would make sense out of Trump's comments on conquering space, releasing new technology, etc. From what I understand, the fact that new tech will make oil an obsolete fuel source along with many other industries being completely destroyed is the reason it's been suppressed. The (((deep government))) does this all the time even with garage inventors who make more efficient engines and so forth. inb4 ayys don't real spergs, I'm not going to argue about it, and this Trump planning disclosure thing is pure speculation, but cap this for evidence anyway and if contact is announced I'll come back by and tell you what I know on the subject. All I'm saying is that it's starting to look like it could be happening

defeatist shill fuck off we're gonna have a dyson sphere around the sun by 2058

We put a base on the moon. Build there to save energy trying to escape earth's gravity. Begin mining asteroids. Guess they will have to figure a safe way to get it back down, but that seems like a nice problem to have.

Not happening. Space is expanding faster than the speed we would need to achieve to even reach Andromeda in a reasonable time frame, or in other words, it's like trying to catch up to a Bugatti Veyron going at max speed in a moped.

Imperium of Man when?

I've started reading some stuff by Miguel Serrano, and the correlation between Nazis and UFOs (Vimana) are pretty incredible. I'm still new to the subject, so I would really appreciate any information you could offer a mere Esoteric Hitlerist on a Cambodian Crochet forum.

SOON

N

Never give up hope on faster than light travel.
TBH I think FTL travel will be possible in the timeframe of 10,000 years.

SHIIIIEEEEEET

Pics related

(checked)

In 2058 we're going to be busy dealing with the 15 quintillion Apefricans who are swarming the planet.

Maybe the land and sea are actually much flatter than curvature calculations say they should be, because they don't take into account the air and atmosphere as part of the whole sphere? I've been looking into flat earth shit and there is a lot of good evidence, but a flat earth still doesn't make sense to me unless our reality is completely and truly retarded.

Not if (((NGOs))) are stopped. They decrease the morality rate with healthcare and food but don't bother introducing contraceptives so the nigger populations explode.

Sometimes it feels like Trump is a step-dad whose stepchild is a brooding teen.

YOU'RE #NOTMYDAD DRUMPF

AY YO AY YO HOL UP can Jamal bee ah moonman two?

So the last time the moon was explored by men, we had Nazis building our rockets. Brush up your resumes boyos, time to take back the stars

Sure it could happen. Humanity is still in its infancy in terms of technological and scientific understanding of the universe, it's just that intergalactic distances are a whole other beast to interplanetary distances. Space is fucking huge, the distances are well beyond human comprehension. You should try out a "game" called Space Engine, it gives you a good perspective on how far away everything is.

We just need a non-faggot billionaire philanthropist who'll set up a program to sterilize the entire continent under the guise of a vaccine for muhlaria.

Now that my Loud Dad is President, my dreams of living a quiet life are gone.

Space Engine is fantastic, and it's developed by one guy.

We need a genophage for niggers.

As long as he's put at the very back of the space ship. You know, where fuel is stocked

Goddamn if I had the money…

Who else but imported Pajeets could possibly bring the new Space Shittle programme to fruition?

How did the Jews get caught with the their sterilization plan? was getting caught part of their plan?

There is also this design kicking around. The idea is that the suit could function like its own airlock, where the astronauts could connect directly to their structure and exit out of the back of the suit without bringing dust or debris into an intermediate chamber.

keked

Existential crisis engine you mean.

Or it could be that the earth is fucking GIGANTIC compared to us and of course a giant humongous globe would look relatively flat from afar when viewed from a tiny lens. If the earth is flat, then by that reasoning all other planets would also be flat, since otherwise there is no known reasonable explanation why we would be living on a flat circular disk with all other celestial bodies being flat circular disks that are directly facing us. Which also have day/night cycles.
Really until flat earthers produce verifiable videographic evidence that the earth is flat via a one-take multiple hour orbit of the earth proving you can fall off the edge or some bullshit, we will continue to be right about the earth being a globe.

Why though?

Nigger, the US moon landings were a continuation of the Nazi space program

Cause it looks cool

so that you can reach them with your arms?

I'm talking about all the evidence on Jewtube of extremely long distance photos/videos between two points, that should not be visible according to curvature calculations. Also laser pointers on the ground that are still visible after 6+ miles away. This kind of stuff should not be possible, but it is somehow. So something is wrong somewhere. The calculations are wrong, or the universe is constructed in the most retardedly inconsistent manner imaginable.

THIS IS NOW A "SPACESUITPARTPICKER.COM" THREAD

Should I go for the bubble helmet or is something with lights inside cooler?
>tfw people still fall for the hoses-out-of-your-helmet meme
Post your builds

Song?

Is this a W2C type thing?

no, a true moonman is white and not the color of the night

Lasers are essentially the same as light. (EM radiation) We can see the damn sun from light years away, and the sun also emits radiation which we see as light, it's not much different. As far as the point theory goes I haven't looked into it, but what the fuck does anyone get out of making a conspiracy theory out of the earth not being a globe? Who benefits? It's not like the grand Jewish scheme which benefits worshippers of a satanic goat God seeking to sacrifice all of humanity to a deity

think pcpartpicker.com but with spacesuits after the invention of common privatized+governmental space travel via American Imperium

I assume you want the gondola song. I didn't know what it was so I used shazam to ID it and guess what:
It's Frog by Carbon Based Lifeforms
Truly this must be a sign.

pcpartpicker.com is a pc building website where you can track part prices, etc.

Light doesn't travel in a straight line in an atmosphere, it travels in a mostly straight line most of the time.

The Alcubierre Drive will be perfected the first year of Trump's second term.

We will transcend time and space. All it takes is white effort, unrestrained by regulation and the burden of multiculturalism.

What? If you position a light on the ground, walk 10 miles away from it, it should disappear from the horizon because of the curvature of the Earth. Do you understand what I'm saying?

People are taking pictures of things that are still in full view several miles away, when they should be disappearing below the horizon because the Earth is curved.

So first off this is not a return to the moon in any real sense. SLS and Orion where already scheduled to do a moon fly by and return as a preliminary mission to prove out the hardware (which is being targeted towards mars). All this is would be to convert that unmanned mission to a manned one.

Nigga everybody knows the Earth is concave.

It's like pottery

Did you even read the fucking article?

WE IMPERIUM OF MAN NOW

This might partly explain it, I thought the same thing. There may be some kind of electromagnetic effect taking place that is causing light to curve along the curvature of the Earth, which makes things visible when they shouldn't be. It's either something like that, or the curvature calculations are wrong, or we're living in a bizarre matrix simulation that has a flat Earth surrounded by spherical objects.

Oh wait, I was the one who misread your post. Nevermind

We need to colonize the Moon before the chinks do. China is planning to put a man on the moon between 2025 and 2030.

He's saying they aren't actually landing on the moon. They physically will not be present upon the physical surface of the moon.

Does the USA have enough Nazi scientists to do that this time?

More like
WE KILLZONE SOON

Can we have nasa officially determine that niggers are too dark to send into space, we might lose them against the background?

This.
We need to gear up for the space wars. It's inevitable– it won't be long before the nations are fighting over military advantage in space– moon territory, asteroid claims. Hell, we're already fighting over satellites. It'll be sooner than we expect that we have wars about space territory.

And the best option really is to get out there and stake a strong claim that can't be contested.

It's a rerun of Apollo 8, there's just no Moon landing.

Still a manned Moon mission.

It's not anything like that. Light moves at different speeds through different parts of the atmosphere because of density, so it bends like it does going into water.

Heat also fucks with the air density and makes it less uniform, which is what gives us the desert mirage meme.

you can forget about space lmao

Trump should get every single woman and kike out of NASA first.

Doesn't look Jewish to me, he even has blue eyes.

Correct. The potential mineral wealth available on both the Moon and Mars is immense. It's not enough to simply go to these places, but the long-term goal must be colonization, exploitative facilities, and reliable back-and-forth transit hauling.

Since this is spess thread, fuck it… Anyone know what the deal is with this supposed ayy lmao picture that was posted to cuckchan and shoahed immediately?

yeah it was fake

from the x-files movie or some shit

Whenever (((media))) tries to make a group look like nazis they end up look cool as fuck.

Well you're in luck because Trump has explicitly said that the purpose of the space program should be expanding our economy into space, creating new industries, and colonization.

Science and Exploration are secondary.

It's not even that expensive. Far cheaper to just ditch the whole vaccine thing and use a pathogen instead.

It's real easy to modify the DNA of bacteria giving it things for the immune system train on. There is a plethora of things they can stick on a bacteria to cause the immune system to target things that cause infertility.

With vaccines you have to go through the added steps to denature the bacteria so it wont cause illness. We could skip that step all together, in fact if the bacteria is somewhat contagious it makes our job far easier.

Graduate students have developed several of these things in there spare time. They were so kind as to document all the steps in a way that it could be easily reproduced and published it for the world to see.

Making a pathogen to cause sterility is not all that much harder than following a recipe to bake a cake.

It's sad that in Star Wars original trilogy the Empire was a human supremacist organization led by white men and then the First Order ended up being led by an Alien and filled with shitskins.

Sheev did nothing wrong.

If anything was right, Hugo Boss made the Nazis the best dressed forces in history.

I hope the boy gets to see the stars.

Good taste, I'd add some solar radiometers to rice it up just a bit.

I didn't know that, I have a Hugo Boss suit.

I have yet to see a better looking uniform than the SS one. Hugo Boss does deserve his surname.

What's the song on this one?

He's long dead, faggot. What you own is but a kiked version of his style.

Fixed your article for you, OP.

Fuck it, set up the helium-3 mines before they even set foot on it. America could be for nuclear fusion fuel what the middle east was for oil in the early 20th century. The Space Coast will look like fucking Dubai.

The mineral wealth of Mars and the Moon pale in comparison to what is in the asteroid field. Much easier to locate and exploit resources when you don't have to fight a deep gravity well.

Defeatism is a disease and needs to be wiped out.

Get out. >>>/israel/

Can't do good science if there's no funding breh. Where there's money to be made, engineers and researchers will follow.

Who took that first pic? I see the two Soyuzes docked to the Station.
I'm not a flat-earther

Thank you for reminding me ive been meaning to acquire more of his works.

How would you process ore in a zero gravity environment?

That's not a space suit, it's a pressure suit. It's for launch and landing only.

Build a massive coil around it and pass a fucking massive ac charge through it, the result would be a spinning slug of liquid metal that tosses slag in all directions.

I better see some white astronauts on the moon mission and not a nigger, a bitch, and a kike.

Fuck if I know, this my old folder back from 2011 when I wanted to be an Engineer.

Assuming its ferrous ore.

Instead of wasting money on making movies about space, we should go to space.
If (((nerds))) loved science so much, they should start a campaing to donate some money everytime they buy a movie ticket, a comic book or whatever sci-fi accessories.
Spce bonds now!
Fuck this passive culture of watching instead of doing.

Yeah, I suppose. I'm a bit skeptical about molten anything in close proximity to a deep space craft, but maybe we'll see which approach wins out before we're dead.

This sounds like something reddit would post.

It's like any other high-risk manufacturing process we've implemented as a species. We will have to iterate on it until it is safe and routine. As it stands, I feel we could develop an effective first iteration of a zero-gravity refinery with modern technology.

What kind of faggot are you? Are you so retarded that calling things you don't like or understand "Reddit" is all you've gleaned from reading the posts on this board? Do us all a favor and gas yourself.

51st state when?

(checked)
I doubt he was here at all.

Space Elevator threads were like reddit though. Overhyped pop-science reporting on shit that never pans out.

Honestly Redditors only care for the purposes of virtue signalling, if Neil DeGrasse Tyson told them that the Geocentric model was right all along they'd believe it.

We on the other hand actually care about this shit.

NASA should be reorganized.

It's a weird hippie-dippy agency right now.

They need to rebrand the current NASA as the NARS (National Agency for Space Research) and create a completely new space exploration agency under the DoD (which would mean it would receive a MUUUUUUCH larger budget) as NASA with an aggressive expansionist mission statement.

SpaceX just takes technology that NASA either developed themselves, or would have easily developed without diversity hires, and then advertises the shit out of it to "I fucking love science" types. He's a conman who only got big by playing along with obonobo's green energy plans.

I'll check that.
That's not even the half of it, under obama part of it's mission statement was literally "Muslim outreach"

Sounds like a German name.

What do they get from advertising SpaceX to the reddit crowd though? Financially I mean.

How does flat earth explain earthquakes? spherical earth has plate tectonics which explain a stupidly large amount of phenomena but flat earth has nothing. Based on that alone I can assume that all of your "curvature is too flat" arguments are fundamentally flawed.

Well they get all their money from big companies wanting to launch their satellites, NASA, and the DoD.

So honestly not much.

Hugo Boss designed Space suits when?

Not just the reddit crowd, they advertise to a large amount of normal people who completely lack an understanding of engineering. If you look up anything about electric cars you hear nothing but praise for tesla despite them shipping fuck all models, and cars are much easier to understand than rockets. SpaceX relies on government subsidies and, not memeing here, doing the work that NASA doesn't. NASA has been castrated so hard that it can't even resupply the ISS on it's own anymore and has to contract this work out to spaceX, which is seen as "the innovative new future of space industries", in the same way that apple is seen as "the innovative new future of computing". It's all smoke and mirrors and decades old tech with a new faceberg coat of paint.

This is fucking brilliant.
I love 2017.

If we were able to bring in one well sized asteroid (I want to think 10 kilometers diameter) that was chiefly composed of platinum, iridium and other "noble metals" you would import billions of dollars of mineral wealth and potentially double the amount of said materials present on earth.
It actually plays into a logical hole in flat Earth. There is no reason for noble earth metals to be as scarce as they are on earth according to the flat Earth theorists. As opposed to rigorously tested simulations and models that explain that in the early formation of Earth's atmosphere, most noble metals (excluding silver and gold) formed compounds (I believe halides or hydrides) that as gasses, weren't dense enough to stay in Earth's atmosphere and were ejected, much like hydrogen and helium gas in our atmosphere.
The only way a flat earther can explain the current price of platinum is a massive cover-up similar to the diamond industry. And that's easily disproven when you look at independent geological analysis and by the fact that platinum has an extraordinary amount of useful, industrial chemical applications and there would be so much opportunity that eventually a company would take advantage of it. Instead of diamonds where the only application for them, beyond ones that can be made cheaply in labs, is social in nature.
So either platinum is the world's best cover-up, or conclude that the cosmological model we are all taught in schools has yet more demonstrable evidence than the flat Earth theory.

He's selling space to people. I have no problems with this.
The more enthusiasm the better.

The truth is that we need to spur innovation and that may require advertisement and free market help with marketing.
Frankly we need the world united on the goal of space.

Two things you misunderstand. 1) He's not selling space or anything new, he's just doing what NASA was doing decades ago but this time with livestreams and "I fucking love science" styled advertising
2) The timespans and costs involved with space exploration make it completely non-viable to for-profit entities. No company will ever invest billions into decades long R&D programs. Even ignoring the financial risk the only people who could even afford it are banks and governments, so your left with the hcoice of trying to get a nationalist government to finance a space reich, or you sell your sole to space jews, your choice.

I don't think you two understand that all the money spent subsidixing and contracting spacex could be spent funding NASA, who don't have to build their entire operation on doing what NASA did in the 80's, because they already did that. The solution to space is to gut the kikes and diversity hires out of NASA, increase their funding, and force them at gunpoint to give us a moonbase and further space exploration.

Sounds like "Quantifiable Connection" from the Interstellar ost

THE ALIEN MOON BASE THO

I somewhat agree. But I'm also considering the memetic response to seeing a private corp taking on space. It might meme investment into it.

We also need more advertisement of space.

Next year can't come soon enough, it's happening.
I still think we've been lied to about Red Shift though. Please Trump, fix the broken scientific autocorrect.

Technically speaking, it's probably not flat, but the EXACT same kind of crap that goes off in D&D, and is the material Plane, based at the center of literally every other universe, as in prime fucking earth, which explains why we only have hollow earth skinwalkers, and like, a few ayys, but nothing of note.

That, or this is precurosor D&D and AO on jupiter has yet to wake up and bring us dank astral fuckery. Gith might be lizard people, eh, who knows.

You are fucking retarded, going to space is important for thousands of reasons. You should either lurk more or kill yourself.

Fucking newfags, Hugo Boss didn't design the SS uniforms, he was just an RZM licensed retailer, and a relatively small-time one at that. He was just allowed to make Nazi uniforms because he produced things up to their standards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_and_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel#SS_black_uniforms_.281932.E2.80.931934.29 (Yeah, I linked wiki, but I'm not going to spend anymore time spoon-feeding you faggots.)

Stop using reddit-tier ahistorical memes and learn your fucking history

Oh wait…

I prefer MCRN milsurp. Their gear is the best.

America shall rise from the atmosphere into a new horizon.

I kind of want to watch The Expanse, but every time I see my dad watching an episode I just see zero-g humping. Last time it was oil-drilling, too. Is it worth watching just for the fashy Martians?

Indeed it is. I do enjoy viewing the Space Station footage on occasion but NASA is so SJW faggoty these days it's hard to stomach sometimes. I always find myself going back to the old footage to watch White men working to cleanse myself of the pozz.

Its worth watching for more than that. Adaptations to weird habitats like Ceres, or overcoming problems like trying to survive the aftereffects of a ship being nuked near you and debris hitting you is what makes it worth watching.

On a side note, I found what was labeled as a concept spacesuit for SpaceX.

Man, I really like a lot of what SpaceX has done so far (mainly the reusable boosters that land like a Buck Rogers rocket), but I can't help but feel that we're being taken on a ruse cruise. I know that Musk gets a ton of shit on this board, but why is that?
and please don't just call him a meme

Fucking liberals I swear

Implying Trump would allow it to get that far.

He over promises. Also he scammed the government (Obama really) out of a lot of money by taking advantage of solar energy tax credits. I think his work at spacex is commendable though and was much needed to get the cost of space flight lower

Honestly I know they survive off government money but I can't bring myself to hate SpaceX. They have good aesthetic taste and were the first group to seriously attempt to create reusable spacecraft. And they're doing a good job on making reusable craft.

SpaceX is a better way to spend government money than Nigger welfare that's for fucking sure.

Is scamming ZOG to advance humanity really immoral though?

"back" to the moon

wew

He's said since the beginning that he thinks space exploration is important for humanity, and these faggots still want to dislike him. What's ridiculous to me is how much of the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!" shit that liberals love to signal about goes out the fucking window in favor or brown people and poopdick.

How can you say it's not flat if they faked all continue to fake all the space footage? There is no evidence it's round.

Thread theme

That's not thick enough to stop all the rads while keeping the guy inside from freezing or melting. Space X being a sham is further proof we live on a flat earth.

Fuck off Sinead.

Liberals never actually cared about the future, they're a culture of mindless followers who worship equality in death.

yeah, cause it never happened, just like americas greatness

keep working for the kikes, good goyim

/thread

UNDERRATED POST

So how can he do this as quickly as possible?

I would like to have Man go back to the Moon, then go to mars, use mars as a launch point to Europa , and while we're waiting for Europe we go to an asteroid to start the process of space mining.

The problem with our space program is that we didn't really advance once we built the ISS.

Also.

Can we please send a centrifuge module to the ISS?

Can we please recover the ISS by taking it apart , recover it piece by piece, and then rebuild it in an American Museum?

Could we have a mission to recover the Hubble telescope? I don't care if we have to put it in Musk's living room. Don't let it burn up.

Can we please redo the Space shuttle Museum exhibits to build a full stack like my picture?

It is said that it would cost more money to build an external fuel tank than it would take to build a building large enough to house a full stack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Every user needs to save this image.

They need density, not thickness.

so nasa is somehow legit but spacex is fake?

allow me a hearty guffaw.

Genetic engineering of processing lifeforms. We tyranids nao.

Until we go to space, we've got all our eggs in one basket. It takes just one sizeable asteroid, one global disaster, etc and the book of humanity is closed for good.

We have to colonize the stars. It is humanity's destiny.

NOT GONNA HAPPENS FOLKS, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

witness'd

MEME RESPONSIBLY

You underestimate human ingenuity.

Pence looks absolutely sinister in that second picture.
Maybe he is a friend-o-pedo after all

If they sold a stripped down version of this as civilian clothes, I'd love to fucking wear it.

This is supposed to be the future, how come we aren't dressing like it?

The real problem isn't the gravity, it's the heat. Ditching heat in space is actually a big problem, as odd as that sounds. It's like the inside of a thermos, you're surrounded by vacuum so there's nowhere to move the heat to(and unlike the thermos you don't have a cap/outer sleeve touching it to slowly conduct heat away, also it's a much better vacuum).

Just the energy from the sun is a hassle to deal with, and you want to slap a giant furnace in there? We could technically do it with our technology, but it would be hilariously expensive to build something big enough to radiate the heat off.

Pence is a cookie-cutter fundamentalist Christian Republican. Not the worst thing, but definitely not what we need right now.

The jews and other materialists don't want us thinking about the greater universe, they want us wrapped up in petty issues they've created here on Earth. They don't want us thinking about just how vast the universe is, or even our own solar system. They just want us to keep buying bullshit and wasting our lives away.

Would liquid cooling working?

Surely physical heat-sinks would still work, right? If we're talking about refining an asteroid, then it would be feasible to convert part of what we're refining into some sort of heat sink. Maybe create a pressurized chamber within the rock and smelt in there? I'm not sure, but I feel like heat management is an issue we could tackle with a few design iterations.

You take the heat from your furance and move it into some liquid, now how do you cool that liquid back down to do it again? The problem is getting the heat off of the space craft, not moving the heat around inside of it.

Space Nazis gave Trump the green light. Heard that from an inside source…inside source from the space Natzi side tbh…

We hope. Last I heard, NASA could only monitor like 2% of the sky for asteroids and shit. That's not very much.

I envy you Americans.

You finally have a president that really gives a shit about the country and keeps his promises but you still need to purge the leftist traitorous media who are against him.

NASA is the PR arm of the military's space adventures. While NASA is scooping up Martian soil and looking for microbes, the navy is installing death shower
Lazers on secret manned "space stations".

Why not just use space miner piss and eject it? Hot piss could also be used as RCS fuel.

They work, but they're much bigger and slower than what you're probably thinking. Like if you turn off your cpu fan, that heatsink isn't going to do shit and you're going to overheat, now put a giant insulted cup on top of that and were slowly getting toward the problem.

And this isn't minecraft, you don't just show up at the asteroid and start punching rocks to make your equipment.

Oh look, yet another (((((((((((("muh perspective")))))))))))) CIA shill image. As bad as fucking flat earthers the lot of you.

Had to argue against hundreds of various kook images like this (in which case every single fucking one is shadows and warped perspective) since the start of the fucking net.

Who cares? That's a problem for another day. Step one is enslaving the Chinese to build the ring cities around the belt itself. Then we starve them out, and move in.

Will we live to travel to the Trappist 1 system?

I went to /r/space to see how Reddit is reacting to this news, and they are bitching. It seems that they are both mad that Trump is "pushing the mission back a year" and that he is "just applying political and financial pressure to NASA so he can point at the mission as 'his' accomplishment."
The man cuts our national debt by 12 billion dollars, and orders NASA to look into modifying a planned unmanned mission to the first manned mission beyond LEO in 40 years in his first month in office and they still fucking bitch. What the fuck does it take to make these faggots happy?

Don't (1) yourself into a thread like this with low quality posts. It's a legitimate question that was posed in earnest. Some of you chucklefucks would be reasonably well served in picking your spots and your threads better.

No place in our brave new future for a low energy race traitor with a negative power level, but carrying tiny turtles and giving them to children because "slow and steady wins the race" makes me wish his parents had raised him better. Jeb!

You mean proud women of colors, you fucking white male!

How much more will it reduce the debt to go to the moon?

About as much as when Columbus found America.

Does the moon have gold?

About as much as El Dorado.

("Gold" here means "Helium-3")

That gives me an idea, could you use a printer as a modern teletype?

Did someone say delicious brown?

Where were you when we meme'd the Imperium of Man into existence?

Remember that we can see this even with prisms, so that it isn't just a 'just-so' story and your head doesn't explode

Remember that the sunset is reddish, i.e. the light has been altered near the horizon

Which by the way can be followed if you travel fast enough, the sun then staying up in the sky and normal colored when it should have set red, which means at sunset something in between is affecting the perfectly good light.

And also suggests that the Earth isn't flat, since the Sun didn't go anywhere after all, the Earth's facing of it just changed

Brings to mind the the different seasons of the Northern and Southern hemispheres, and the permanent summer sun at the poles, with darkness during winter

Looks like a couple chunks haven't loaded yet.

either that or face culling needs some more optimization.

You wouldn't understand. It's a NASA thing.

The moon is already inhabited.
The moon has a thin atmosphere.
The moon rang like a bell for 2 hours after the lunar lander struck it.
The reason we didn't go back is because the beings who inhabit the moon made it very clear we aren't welcome back, they FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when one of the later missions carried a secret nuclear test device.
Craft was disabled and only made it back to Earth with help from the E.Ts

The great thing is you don't need atmospheric shielding because there is no atmosphere to burn your molten metal.

If you closed 25% of military bases and projects, then took 80% of that money to go hard as fuck into space, the following would occur:
1.More peace and business opportunities, and less kike chaos politics.
2.Saving some $$$ billions.
3.Fucking space!!

Naturally, Trump should fuck that and inst as deficit spend into oblivion to intentionally fuck the dollar into a gold standard. And the best part? While the world tries to "keep up" with our inflation they'll only lag, fuck themselves, and make our stock portfolios kick ass. Until we jack back into gold. Think of a lemming who jumps onto a helicopter rope at the last second.

No, you fucking hippy nigger, it is the wealth of two generations, POURED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF AFRICAN AID that is the reason we aren't already on Mars.
Trillions and trillions pissed away, feeding the African breeding epidemic and keeping mission off nigger babies.
We will never reach the stars until we cut loose the dead weight of the subhuman races.

You're a dumb retard, aren't you? The US spending in military is absurd because the military is nowhere close to being efficient with the money they get. 25% less spending and reforms to make the military great again would be a good thing, but no, lets keep on truckin because we gon need to defend Israel real soon.

Hasn't trump defunded all the africa shit?

keep smoking those drugs hippie.
We didn't go back because there was nothing of value there, the public/scientists started losing interest, and it coast too much.

then you run out of water, now what?

The giant turtle moves

Conquering the stars is a central part of our mythos. Also, space elevator.

Maybe his timetable is a bit off, but this is some groundbreaking shit. Re-usable boosters is a big deal. The first stage doesn't reach orbital velocities like the Space Shuttle, so there's no months-long process of inspecting each individual ceramic tile for cracks after each flight. The potential for cost reduction per launch is massive.

I'm pretty sure SpaceX works the shit out of their employees for mediocre pay, so they probably want to ensure a steady stream of hyped up young engineers to drain the life force out of.

Fuck Mars

sage your shitty posts, autist

Fuck the left into dust.

Pathetic.

(1)

Checked. Kek has spoken.

Perchance this is a next level play to force NASA to admit they didn't go to the moon, and cannot do so.

dubs + trips my man, considered it checked.

Wiccans: By the light of the waning moon we bind Dona-
God Emperor: Imma stop your ass right there! Hey NASA, bring me some moon dust. I gotta do something real quick….

This rattles my Johnnies.

This.

Agreed. The multikulti hellhole of the show is a sad side effect of being made in CY+2.

When crews of ships start donning EVA suits before engaging in battle, you know shits getting serious.

More diversity hires, global warming/climate change "science" and bullshit iss "spacestation" crap.

check'n them heavenly trips

Who cares what they think. The public needs and wants something like a manned mission to the moon.

Those faggots will change their tune if Trump were to pull off that due to their peers hating their fucking guts.

Trump needs something like a manned mission to the Moon. It would certainly pad his history books legacy. A mission to the moon would help him get reelected.

Unless we have to,I don't want Trump do work with ULA to launch the rocket to the moon.
ULA never intended to reduce rocket launch cost with the way Space X is trying.

ULA/Lockheed is ripping tax payers off with the f35 program.

If we have to work with ULA then put a gun aginst the Jew's heads to make them be efficient.

More like…

HIDDEN NIGGERS!

amirite guys?

What about heating up vats of waste liquid and ejecting it?

Moon man….. moon man. Can't you see…. Spics and niggers…. need to hang from trees.

THE MEMES, JACK

Yes.

Feels bad man.

At least we choose Trump… So our children can colonize the moons of Jupiter.

Musk has a habit across all of his companies of taking old or existing technology, sprucing it up with some marketing, and then using it to start a black hole of government funding that doesn't produce much usable product or service in the end.

Take Tesla for example. There is absolutely nothing unique about the cars except the price tag and luxury veneer. For some reason he gets all of this credit for revolutionizing battery technology, when a Tesla is actually just running on a box of several thousand vape batteries. Not kidding see pic related.

When you throw in the fact that Tesla receives more in government money than the actual purchase price of a Model S, they come out to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $200,000 total cost for a car that basically consists of a body and frame, a bunch of 18650 batteries and charge regulators, an electric motor, and an ipad mounted in the dash.

Then you get to things like the model 3, which a ton of people have already put down payments on but which seems to be rapidly approaching status as the next Duke Nukem Forever. When Musk's creditors come knocking due to his underperformance, they find that he has structured things in such a way that the company has no useful assets beyond a huge file of patents. So what did he do? He released them all to the public domain so there was nothing to collect.

I am very suspicious that Musk is a jew, but I can't find any evidence. He moved from South Africa at a time when lots of jews were fleeing the area, conducts business like a jew, sells himself as a technology leader when he appears to have minimal technical skill or knowledge himself, and has a strong affinity for jewish pseudoscientific philosophies.

The issue is that nothing SpaceX has actually done is that new.
The theory had been worked out, lot of the designwork done and even some basic testing had been done on all this before NASA essentially got shut down.

Everything he's done in the field is using technology from the 80s.

I'd be really surprised if it never came out that he's a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylon_(spacecraft)

I think Musk is actually just very serious about going to Mars, and obtaining everybody's money for it. He's a con artist, and his scheme is selling people the feeling that they're riding on the forefront of technology. Basically like Apple, but with cars and rockets. It's the same minimalistic Silicon Valley "Design"
I wonder how far this gamble will take him. He's set himself up to fail spectacularly.

NASA and Trump have not signaled any change of objectives from mars to the Moon. This mission is just a fly by with the primary objective of testing the SLS and Orion. It is not part of a larger moon centric program.

Except Apollo 8 was with moon based hardware and a prelude to Lunar missions. This is not this is simply a mission past low earth orbit that happened to choose to go by the moon.

This is a 5 billion dollar mission that could be done for $400 million using the falcon 9.

NASA spends billions on things like the constellation program and SLS and gets nothing of value from it. They always get canceled because they are over budget.

Two big reasons they are over budget, Congress designs them. Not shitting you Congress mandated the hardware to be used on SLS and Constellation to favor large downers with the stated goal of keeping companies that worked on the space shuttle active. It's a jobs program.

NASA uses cost plus contracting. This is a scheme where you get paid based on how much you can spend. It incentivises cost overruns and bidding things as high as you can. Absolutely retarded.

Look at all of this projecting.
archive.is/KHA93

Japan built one, we did not want to fly it so its rusting in a parking lot.

The centrifuge would have provided controlled acceleration rates (artificial gravity) for experiments and the capability to:

Expose a variety of biological specimens that are less than 24.5 in (0.62 m) tall to artificial gravity levels between 0.01g and 2g.
Simultaneously provide two different artificial gravity levels.
Provide partial g and hyper g environment for specimens to investigate altered gravity effects and g-thresholds.
Provide short duration and partial g and hyper g environment for specimens to investigate temporal effects of gravity exposure.
Provide Earth simulation environment on ISS to isolate microgravity effects on specimens.
Provide Earth simulation environment on ISS to allow specimens to recover from microgravity effects.
Provide in situ 1g controls for specimens in micro-gravity.

That does not look like it would work.
Space suits need regulate a lot of things and they need to be pressurized.
That thing just looks like some strange biker getup. Compare it to actual concepts of new spacesuits, like the Z-1.

Why can't he give the Engineers who pull this off a million dollars as a reward for a successful job, and use the donation as a tax-deductible write-off for his business?

They could pay off their debts, buy a house, a nice car,and squirrel away money for their kid's education.

It would be a cherry on top of a successful mission for PR reasons.

It depends on the intended purpose.
Anything for prolonged use is bulky and sturdy.
But more than a few groups have floated the concept of a light "airsuit" for general use.

We need a hatch back because it takes hours to get into a space suit for a EVA.

It would be nice to significantly cut the time down so that astronauts can reduce the need for a Diaper, it also makes EVA missions more flexible,and enable rapid responses to an emergency.

Even then, it has problems. It looks like it was designed to be cool rather than practical. What happens when it enters a vacuum? All the pressure in the suit will be pushing outwards, see pic related. Look how tight a fit that suit is. That will make it extremely hard to move as areas around the joints will become rigid, which would also put stress on those areas and would dramatically increase the chance of a tear or burst.

This is one of the most intelligent things a president can do right now.

Here's something I made quickly.

God you're fucking retarded. For comparison this is the space suit used by the shuttle crew and the soyuz.

They are designed to keep astronauts alive in an emergency pressure loss situation. The Russians lost cosmonauts on an early mission because they did not send them up (actually down) in space suits.

They are not designed for per longed EVA's, that's the function of the suit you showed. They do not have 12 hours of CO2 scrubber, they don't have cooling units, they don't have micrometeor protection or any of the other things eva suits have. They are far more like a high altitude flight suit than an eva suit.

You really should not be posting about things you so blatantly don't even have the most cursory knowledge of.

Actually even a high altitude suit is more like a spacesuit than these launch suits. High altitude suits are designed to be used in a partial vacuum under normal use. These are not, they only have a pressure differential in an emergency.

Perhaps that's a good reason why we havn't colonized Mars yet, it'd be difficult to aim a rocket at Mars if the Jews decried every planet must have a Holocaust Museum upon its surface.

I will never eat shit-potatoes on Mars… but my grandchildren might!

He still makes a good point here
It looks like it would be very hard to move in if it was in a vacuum.
If he's still wrong then tell me why pls, I don't know much about this stuff

I have my dad's Lunar Chemistry book from the Air Force. From what I've read we were all ready to make a permanent colony on the moon after Apollo.

There would be a Katherine Wheel space station of similar design as Wernher von Braun's with artificial gravity to bring personal to and back from the surface so you could permanently stay in space. The gas deposits as fuel would allow for easy transport from the moon's surface to this station. We could even buckle a Katherine Wheel to the surface.

I always wondered why we never built a Katherine Wheel?

Beautiful quads.

The money was spent on trying to help carve out "greater Israel", diminishing the United States so that China could catchup, and feeding niggers and other shitskin minorities at home and abroad.

Actually, astronauts are trained pilots. So he would probably become a jetliner pilot. This was stupid

That and it had no weapons applications.
Von Braun got his space program and the establishment of NASA by promising the US military it would get long range rocket weapons as payment.

Once the US military got those and a generation of trained American rocket scientists who could build things that didn't explode on the launch pad. They saw little need to humour Von Braun anymore.
And so the ex-nazi was accused of being a communist.

hopefully it will be a diverse crew this time and not strictly alpha white males only

Yes they are harder to move around in a vacuum than an EVA suit but they will still be manageable. There are bearings on the wrists and the elbows and knees will naturally go to a neutral position. They are designed not to rupture.

These are suits you wear in pressurized cabins during critical phases in the mission like launch and reentry. Think of it like wearing a life vest on a boat, sailing in icy seas. Hopefully you will never need to use it but your glad it's there just incase.

See the embedded video for one of these suits tested in micro gravity pressurized to the same differential that would exist in the event of it being used in a space emergency.

1000 YEAR IMPERIUM AMERICANIUM

Arranged marriages has done my race no favors in the looks department.

Isn't that what happened when they sent their moon rover there, solar dust clogged it up and it stopped working.

Even then the meaning of the story is still clear. And the fact it was written by Ghdaffi is pretty crazy. A cruel, brutal dictator doesn't sit there and have the mind to write something like that

Not happening.

Nice job, shlomo.

Had no idea how gigantic the fuel tank was. Impressive.

Gave yourself away that quick already?

I dont believe NASA ever sent men to the moon. Wish and hope they did, but I dont belive it. If I am wrong then wonderful, in fact, I hope I am wrong. Will stand corrected without swallowing a single camel in case I am wrong.

implying

I like Varg but just because the tree spirits told him space is a shithole doesn't mean we didn't go to the Moon

Varg is a fucking idiot.
He thinks the sandniggers flooding into the west is "MOTHER NATURE TRYING TO GET US TO GO BACK TO THE WILD"
Seriously, fuck this guy. He made one or two songs, but he's nuts.
Don't forget that he murdered his friend for cred and burnt down churches because of butthurt.

I hate to tell you this, but the DoD is 8 kinds of fucked right now. The organization and culture has been getting politicized and corrupted since at least 1993, if not earlier. If space research is handed over to the DoD you risk F35/Zumwalt/Stryker type problems. I'm speaking from 8.5 years of experience as a Marine who is about to leave the service because personnel need to be gutted which will take at least 2 presidential terms with extreme focus, or a disastrous war with a "near-peer" force. Such a war would have to be so destructive that not only would our combat forces absorb massive losses, but our support structures (logistics, aviation) would need to get hit hard as well. I would rather be a good father and husband than either a casualty of hubris or a cog in an ineffective machine that will take the better part of a decade (at best) to fix.

Choose one.

[dubya_says_u_wit_terror.jpg]

I hate to tell you this, but the DoD is 8 kinds of fucked right now. The organization and culture has been getting politicized and corrupted since at least 1993, if not earlier. If space research is handed over to the DoD you risk F35/Zumwalt/Stryker type problems. I'm speaking from 8.5 years of experience as a Marine who is about to leave the service because personnel need to be gutted which will take at least 2 presidential terms with extreme focus, or a disastrous war with a "near-peer" force. Such a war would have to be so destructive that not only would our combat forces absorb massive losses, but our support structures (logistics, aviation) would need to get hit hard as well. I would rather be a good father and husband than either a casualty of hubris or a cog in an ineffective machine that will take the better part of a decade (at best) to fix.

That's what the space shuttle was, retard.

A reusable booster working on the concept that Musk proposed would need to carry twice as much fuel. If it carries twice as much fuel, it's gonna be twice as heavy. That requires more fuel which adds more weight. More weight means more fuel. More fuel means more weight…
You get the idea. It's fucking retarded.

mesas are stumps too right?

At least about a decade ago each mission only had two pilots and the rest were civilian PhDs

WE GALACTIC REICH NAO

Finally someone who understands that air particles interact with light.

Varg is right that there is no shield against radiation between the moon and Earth. That's why all the astronauts who went to the moon died of cancer and none of them lived long into their later years. 1 Sivert will give you a 5% chance to get a fatal cancer associated with radiation exposure but the astronauts who went to the moon barely got 10 mili-siverts though all only lived until their 80s.

It's still to difficult to build a cheap radiation shield material. The heavier the material the more difficult and costly to bring it into space and of course the best absorption materials are the most dense.

A round mission to Mars on average would give you around 2 siverts, so you'd probably die of a fatal cancer in your early 70s if you choose to try it. But its not so bad that you'd be dead even within a decade or less to attempt it.

Also radiation exposure affects your gonads much more than the other parts of your body so have your kids before you leave to be the most safe and save your descendants from any effects.

But Holla Forums is never wrong?

Trump is his own man with his own mind to make decision, that's why the Jews are so scared of him. He might be their friend or he might not, they know as well as we do.

It gives us hope and gives them fear.

>>>/oven/

and how exactly is it a myth? How could it be a myth if it happens? And if it doesn't happen, how could it possibly be an ebin jewish plot?

You cannot see stars in outer space.

It's Tikkun Olam in all but name.

It's not too late for him, Jeb still has a chance!

That source checks out. We've all seen some shit here. And some shit accessories.

10 miles? Really? That's way less than 1 degree and things don't disappear when i cover up less than 1/720th of them.

I don't get the Elon Musk hate. It seems really cuckservative to me. Waaaah Mr. Musk took government money!! Wahhh. What? You don't think Mussolini invested in his nations geniuses projects with government money? What do you think fascism is?

He doesn't exist all of his projects are fake. The face they parade around is only to collect those sweet gibs.

Do you think he'll blow the lid?

Top Kek m8. Is this the schizoid drinking hour in your country?

Why need to go to the moon when whites are going to transcend into a higher plane of existence.

Doesn't understand how light works

Then it's simply a risk we must take. We die at that age from cancer in our toxic and Jew POZ environment. When we can have a white frontier on the ice-caps of mars and accelerate medical research to possibly overcome the cancers from said radiation.

And sell water to the rest of white mars of course.

I think those suits SpaceX's are intended for Mars. In that environment they would be great as you only have to worry about background radiation Which I believe is high enough to warrant the extra protection low atmo pressure and testicle terrorizing cold.

Given the fact that Trump is relaunching the space program and the fact that he owns Tesla's old designs. I see a different possibility:

It's a known fact that Tesla was a skeptic of Einstein's kike science, and believed that he had the means of both Free energy and FTL travel (which is only inhibited in relativity theories) when his labs got destroyed. A lot of people believe this was due to (((energy companies))) wanting to keep the hedonic treadmill going. In the optimal timeline we could have Free Energy and FTL travel beforw the end of Trump's presidency.

Also, a reminder that Einstein himself eventually admitted that the Aether had to exist. Though this has been glossed over and forgotten in academic circles.

Buzz Aldrin is still alive

so someone knows if this has any grounding in history or if its another schindlers list type of historical movie

How could this be counteracted?

Shills hate him because he is red pilled on race.

Chris Cucks hate him because god wont allow humans to go extinct until he wants them to.

Liberals hate him because what he is doing might just work and then people would want to spend more on space rather than dem programs.

Flat earthers hate him because anything doing with space is part of the global conspiracy.

Others hate him because they jelly.

Those tax credits were available for anyone willing to take them. He did not buy politicians to get them. I really don't know what your salty about. He's just good at playing the game. If you got beef with that then hate the game not the player.

nasa employed a few black women to do basic arithmetic. it wasn't worthwhile to have nasa engineers and physicists spending hours doing the tedious arithmetic.

hollywood then makes a movie about how these strong black women did all the most difficult calculations and were the ones that got us to the moon

It's called a radiator you pleb.

If we make a orbit around the moon would we see Buzz Aldrin push to have a manned mission to the moon?

Actually yes, and its already refined and easy to scoop up.

Micro meteor strikes lunar surface breaking down regolith to microscopic dust. Dust is statically charged by sunlight and repels itself from the surface and other dust particles. Most dust is non conductive and does not hold a charge, it only floats for a short time before falling back to the surface. Gold silver and copper dust stays charged much much longer and floats much farther. Floats into crater in the north or south pole where sunlight never reaches. Dust never leaves because no sunlight to give it the static charge.

Meurcury, water and other volatiles also accumulate there because its cold enough that it wont sublimate.

The suit that NASA is considering for Mars is the one shown here

Checked!
At that point, you could just get an electronic typewriter fam tbh.

Some supremely salty kikes you are. He is building the largest battery factory in the world. The 'vape batteries' actually the most energy dense batteries that wont explode in a run away chain reaction.

See pic related for a Bowing battery pack that is fundamentally flawed. Getting batteries right is a really important issue and something Tesla has excelled at. When they started other electric car companies where still using NiMH batteries because getting lithium right in a large pack is hard as fuck. You have to design things such that two cells next to each other going critical at the same time wont cause a thermal cascade compromising the batteries around them. They also have a hell of a lot of tech in there to detect when things go wrong and shut it down in a safe way.

Your so full of shit and just like gobbling up the cock from the salty (((media))).

$1.29 billion — Nevada tax incentives for Gigafactory

This incentive package is mainly made of tax breaks over a 20 year period. Under the terms of the agreement, Tesla will have to create 6,500 jobs at the factory by 2020, when they expect the plant to be at full production capacity. At a conservative estimate of an average cost of $100 per KWh over 20 years, Tesla and its partners would have to spend about $100 billion for the $1.29 billion in tax breaks to fully materialize.

As of March 30th, Tesla already spent $146 million on the project and this is only for the “pilot plant”, which is expected to start production in Q1 2016.

$45 million — Value of discounted Department of Energy loan

This figure represents the discount on a $465 million loan from the Department of Energy, which was paid back in advance with interest in 2013. The money was awarded based on milestones and required matching private capital. American tax payers actually made money on this loan to Tesla which was part of the Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing program. Through the program, Ford was awarded $5.9 billion and Nissan $1.4 billion, among others.

$90 million — California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority

This amount is from a series of tax breaks Tesla received from the purchase of equipment to build their assembly line for the Model S. It allowed Tesla to reopen the NUMMI plant in Fremont, California and hire a significant number of workers who lost their jobs when GM and Toyota closed the plant.

$517.2 million — Sale of California and other regulatory credits

This figure comes mainly from the sales of ZEV credits. The most important thing to understand about this program is that the money is not coming from tax payers, but from other car manufacturers.

This government program predates Tesla by decades and is financed by car companies who don’t offer or manufacture enough zero-emission vehicles to comply with the mandate. Manufacturers who don’t have enough credits to compensate for the number of pollution emitting cars sold in the “CARB states” have to either pay a $5,000 fine per missing credit or they can buy credits from manufacturers with a credit surplus like Tesla. At any point they can simply decide to pay the fine instead of financing Tesla. The program is overwhelmingly appreciated by everyone but the few automakers who have yet to make environmentally-friendly vehicles a priority.

$284 million — Estimated value of federal income tax credits for eligible U.S. buyers of Model S sedans

This program is the $7,500 federal tax credits to buyers of electric vehicles. Not just Tesla’s vehicles, but any electric vehicle.

$38 million — Value of California rebate for California buyers of Model S sedans

Again a rebate for any buyer of electric vehicles in California, not just Tesla’s.

$126 million — California Self-Generation Incentive Program

This program offers rebates to support the deployment of distributed energy resources. This is an emerging industry and Tesla quickly became the poster child for it since they launched their Tesla Energy products. The program is aimed at stabilizing California’s costly grid and eventually reduce the price of energy in a state famous for its high electricity rates.

$647,626 — California job training reimbursement

This was funded by the Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program (ARFVTP) and it was also part of the funding that helped Tesla reopen the NUMMI plant.

SOLARCITY: $2.516 billion total

$750 million — New York State cost to build solar panel factory

The state expects to spend $350 million to build the plant and $400 million for equipment. They are securing this investment by owning the plant. The company secured a $1 per year lease for the next 10 years with an option to renew. SolarCity would have to spend $5 billion over the term of the lease and employ directly 1,450 workers at the Buffalo factory and 2,000 additional employees in New York

If SolarCity was to fail to deliver on these terms, they are subject to a $41.2 million penalty payable to the Research Foundation of SUNY, the organization overseeing the project for the state, for every year they don’t comply with the terms. Not only the state’s investment is backed by the fact that they own the infrastructure, but they also get their money back if SolarCity fails to properly utilize the money invested.

$1.5 billion — Estimated value of 30% subsidy for solar installation since 2006, including at least $497 million in Treasury grants

This is a program offered for all solar power installations. SolarCity is the biggest residential solar installer and therefore receive a large part of the incentives. Important to note that SolarCity offers both leases and direct sales. When SolarCity owns the installation, they receive the 30% rebate, but under their relatively new program, MyPower, the homeowner owns the system and therefore receive the tax rebate.

$5.6 million — Oregon tax credits and rebates

Some states offer tax incentives on top of the federal program in order to accelerate the adoption of solar in their respective state.

$260 million — New York local property tax exemptions

As previously stated, the state will be owning the factory, so of course they will cover property taxes, not SolarCity.

SPACE EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGIES: $20 million total

$20 million — Texas state and local incentives and rebates for space launch facility near Brownsville

SpaceX is currently building a futuristic spaceport which aims at automating the process of launching gigantic rockets into space in order to reduce to cost per kg of cargo in orbit and ultimately help humanity become a multi-planetary species. So yeah… they got $20 million in incentives to build it in the middle of nowhere in Texas.

The future is going to be scary with all you idiots believing what these actors say. You all just want to hear things that you want to hear.

Humans never went on the moon. I can believe that we sent machines to the moon… but humans need very specific conditions to survive any kind of temperature or habitat. How the FUCK do you morons actually think astronauts can be cooled down on their flight to the moon? You're gonna use a fucking radiator you say?…. and transfter all that heat where?

So Trump is either saying this stuff because he is an absolute idiot (which he isn't) or he is lying to you. No president will ever save you. Get this through your fucking heads you newfags.

I hate him for what he is doing to Tesla's name. No normalfag even knows there was a scientist any more, they think the entirety of "tesla" is just some fancy batteries. It's absolutly digesting to see his legacy thrashed like that. I for one am 111% on board the magic-train with Trump the heir of Tesla's long lost legacy.

Did you get lost on the way to /fringe/?

We've either never been to the moon in the first place and the whole thing is a work or we have people on the moon right now. At this point of being down the rabbit hole I don't buy the official history/story at all. For fuck sakes you can see the structures on the Moon/Mars through NASA released photos yourself if you use magnifiers. At the very least you can tell just how touched up the photos are when you fuck with them Even if you don't believe me first hand, where do you think all the black budget resources go?

Hard to say if Trump is just seeing how far he can push it or he is in on the joke. Space is the final frontier but it was made in a Hollywood basement :^)

I don't know, try going to /sci/ and learning something about energy and heat first?

This. I am extremely skeptical of all this space shit, as much as I would love it to be true, I've seen to much to take the bait. Also all of a sudden all the NASA shilling is suspicious as well.

I work in the aerospace industry. I have had intimate conversations with the designers of WISE telescope, I got second place in a thermal competition in university where we had to protect an ice cube from melting in a heated box with an infra red light for a half hour. You sir are a retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacecraft_thermal_control

I don't need to listen to the ramblings of a pseudoscientist who believes nothing but theories that match his warped worldview.

And besides, Insulation is a thing Flat-Earther.

Are they going on a pleasure trip or are there plans to harves helium 3 or whatever that solar powered superfuel the moon is made of is suposed to be called?

This is why redditors latch on to the space elevator idea so hard. Heavy lead shielding in space is no problem – provided you can GET the shit into space in the first place. It's all about launching that crap off of earth and the fact that it costs too much money and too much fuel to do. I wish there was lead on the Moon, it would probably be easier and cheaper to mine and refine it THERE than it is to launch it from here.

Nice, your link only mentions keeping components in a decent temperature as to not go haywire. I'm talking about fucking PEOPLE here.

You forgot to read my post, schlomo. I haven't mentioned insulation. I'm talking about people not getting fucking cooked inside of a big metal rocket that can't get rid of heat. I'm talking about humans inside suits that have nowhere to to transfer heat to. It's not like there is fucking AIR or MATTER in space.

Good try schlomos. I wish you pieces of shit stopped trying to brainwash people here too.

What I don't get is why are people salty over Musk getting subsidization when the rest of the energy sector does?

Even France subsidies it's nuclear industry.

You cant accept the fact that the earth is not flat, satellites and human space flight exists and radiators work in space and you call me the kike. Your trying to make Holla Forums into a retarded laughing stock. You are either a kike shill or a supremely retarded and you should be euthanized for the good of humanity.

You fucking retard.

>The radiators of the International Space Station are clearly visible as arrays of white square panels attached to the main truss.

Quads of truth.

Praise Kek. Praise Thoth. They will lead us out of the dark age of jewish science.

Nice strawman. I never said anything about Earth's geometry. Clearly though you're some sort of shill though. Y'all's instance on such tactics not only out yourself as a foreign agent but also calls into question the whole globe Earth paradigm.

I have insufficient data to say for sure what shape it is. What I do know for sure is there is a myriad of holes in the official heliocentric myth and there a fuck ton of folks who don't investigate the basis of their assumptions on things.

universetoday.com/77070/how-cold-is-space/
e-education.psu.edu/egee102/node/2053
qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/thermal/2-does-heat-move-differently-in-space.html

Holy fuck you're dumb.

space.stackexchange.com/questions/15191/how-actually-have-space-suits-dissipated-the-heat-removed-from-astronauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Cooling_and_Ventilation_Garment

VAN ALLEN BELTS
Sphere shaped Earth
Propulsion in space
NASA founded by kikes
CGIs
Kubrick death bed confession
Photo shoots and film footage created in a studio
Arizona desert images presented as a moonscape

The moon landing never happened and the truth is almost here

The anointed one knows(ASTROTURFING SHILL'S HOME PLANET WAS SELECTED FOR EXTERMINATUS FOR THIS POST)

I've actually been inside a space suit. I've actually talked to space suit designers. Space suits carry with them water, this water is fed into a pores structure where some of it is allowed to boil or freeze and then sublimate due to the low pressure. When one kg water boils it extracts 627 watt hours of heat energy from its surroundings. This is a very similar concept to humans keeping cool by sweating.

I'm fairly certain I have argued this exact same point with you in the past but you will continue with your retarded assertions and keep trying to turn Holla Forums into a pot of retards. You are a kike.

For all you newfags. This shit right here, is paradigimically hazardous golden redpills.

Today you'll shill moon landing shit and shit like the ISS is fake, tomorrow you'll shill flat earth. Regardless of what your shilling right now you should be gassed.

YES!

HOW CAN THIS MAN BECOME ANYMORE BASED THAN THIS!!!

FUCKING WEW LAD
Why are the mods so cucked they believe space is capable of being traveled? Read in to operation high jump we live on a flat earth. Yuri Gaggarin, NASA, Space X, Moon landing, etc ALL FUCKING LIES with switched actors and faked footage.

Every major corp gets those, not that they really should because the people do not, but its mainly states and countries fighting to bring the best companies to their area, for Jobs and other taxes.

For example, Dell notoriously pays 0% property tax on most of their locations. In fact in one area they were given the building they are in for free from the state.

I will never fight in epic space battles :(

We're not against you we're with you. Wake up the earth is not round and we can not travel in space.

This. If it's flat we gotta stick here and purge the commies. Otherwise we go to Mars and nuke Earth from there.

Fun fact, the Van Allen belt is impenetrable by forms of radiation, not objects.

You reek of angry kike.

The radiation can pass through absolutely everything and all equipment will fail while organics get cancer and die if they try to pass through it. Fun fact for you, the van allen belt is the "dome" over the flat earth.

Which is more believable? A belt of charged particles that run along the magnetic field that fluctuates and can actually be affected by solar wind, or a static dome that protects everything and anything beneath it, but nothing can survive above it.

Nuke the moon from orbit…it's the only way to be sure…

Fuckin A

I didn't say the dome was static. It's a thick layer of charged particles that fluctuate but stuff can't leave while the sun can't get in.

Luddites will all be vaporized

This is why flat earth shills are ban on sight, btw.

I forgot about him, he must have strange genetics. Though its weird with him immediately after coming home he became a big alcoholic for 40 years.

Radiation from traveling in space along with drinking so much alcohol and we know of no signs of him having cancer?

I remember Buzz Aldrin became the first to eat and drink something on the moon which was for communion.

I'm thinking biological versus inorganic materials will be the future. You only need to shield the humans while in space, no need to cover the entire ship in lead casing.

Of course it'd be great if we could somehow create a field similar to the Earth's magnetic field and use that. But the energy required to generate such a thing doesn't seem possible with the knowledge we have.

One word Hyperloop.

Musk spent years trying to get a rocket to land on a platform in the ocean. He should have instead focused on making sure the rockets don't blow up on the launch pad. Further Tesla needs more capital again…

Yeah I know the whole "new technology is expensive" but it seems to me Musk is more about acting hip then making sure this new technology comes online. Maybe I'm wrong but its going to take another decade to find out.

Also have you heard about crashes in Tesla cars causing the batteries to burst into flames immediately upon compaction.

Why would you go there unless you're colonizing though? There's nothing up there except land to conquer.

Awesome quads

We could have spent the money on all that, but we decided it would be better spent on Deontavious and his friends in the hoods instead.
Why should we build a Katherine Wheel? Why isn't NASA spending more time figuring out how to feed hungry black children in Africa and efforts on spreading the knowledge of gender-neutrality in barrios across America?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apollo_astronauts#Apollo_astronauts_who_walked_on_the_Moon

Six out of twelve Moonwalkers are still alive, looking over the ages, I see nothing unusual about the spread of ages 61 (heart attack) to 85 (old age).

In fact, the only one to die of some form of cancer was Alan Shepard to Leukemia at the age of 74.

The kike wont let things like facts get in the way of his beliefs

This presidency has only just begun.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY BOARD! FUCKING NORMALFAGGOTS RRRREEEEEEEEE

I've never used Reddit and have been on chan sites sense 2008.

Take your ass burgers elsewhere.

Filtered and reported

I enjoy JFK a lot, even though he's a dem. He was still a Trump-esque candidate for president at the time and I believe his presidency was one of the better in recent years.

Part of the reason it seems that way is that the left has moved so deep into cuckoldry that what was previously common sense is now far right.

No more muslm outreach programmes then?

Do you mean the budget for the Islamic domestication program has been shifted to more progressive things that serve America?

spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

space x just announced a mission to circumvent the moon, it will be two private citizens that paid at least partly for it themselves

it will be the first humans beyond low earth orbit in 45 years

There's no conduction in a vacuum retard.

Why not send Buzz Aldrin?

Whitey on the moon once more. I wonder how much cognitive dissonance will be forced upon the "I fucking love le science" crowd when the media demands they be outraged that that money isn't going to Shaquanda's thirty zerglings.

I'd hate to visit the board you think Holla Forums should be, and I know you're one of the few bitching about various benign things in multiple threads.