What happened to McKayla Maroney?

thegossiplife.com/2017/09/12/plastic-surgery-spec-mckayla-maroney/

We already have 2 threads on this nigger cock taking anti white garbage who deserved to get raped. Also her face and ass are riddled with bad plastic surgery and she should kill herself if she really cares about the people she loves.

Nobody bumped ya mudder tsk tsk

fuck off newfag

Murder yourself

Wait a minute. I got something for that. dv. dv.

Wrong, newfag.

fpbp

I'd like an apology please, good sir.

topkek

Newfag BTFO

Cancer

Proof?

Remember this one as the sour faced teen who didn't get a medal at the olympics and everyone was making fun of her pout in that one picture. Thought it was pretty mean spirited since most people would have a poor reaction to losing at a competitive level, and they didn't even ask her how she felt about it.

Looks pretty plastic now, would definitely plough that sweet silicone ass though

She won her olympic medal, so now she has no real goals left in life, so she's just going to grow a big, fat, bulbous ass and try to attract as many niggers as possible because that's what's trendy.

If that was some kind of sin, this board wouldn't even exist.

100% plastic.

Is that a man?
just look at that hip/shoulder ratio.

Gymnastics will legit fuck up and deform someones body if they do it on a regular basis from a young age even on some shit tier local level of competition. Olympic level training and time invested would be even worse on a developing body.

t. mother did collegiate gymnastics and never shuts up about it

post pics

Post tits you faggot.

She got T H I C C

You must be new here, newfag.

it's true

Apparently she has a 4 hour sex tape floating around

Any kind of extreme muscle building will go badly when you stop.

If this is true, then it's up to you to find it

She got enriched.

so far all i got is this vid of a guy cumming on her face while shes passed out at coachella

apparently the several hour vid will be out soon, being passed around by the traders

That's a weak load.

Gymnast are the biggest sluts. When was 12 i start train boxing because was shy skinny kid (helped me a lot). The place was at local football club camp big building had different sports in it boxing, kick boxing, sport shooting, gymnast, gym, indoor football etc.
I was the youngest kid there all the boxing guys where 16 and up to 26. Every single day the guys there where talking about the gymnast and how they fucked them literally 90% of the girls there where fucking like no tomorrow. But there was this one that was 15 and some of the guys regularly runned train on her in the male showers. There where rumors that some of the more slutty ones where fucking with coaches.

Thanks for that boring story.

my point is i dont believe her version about the doctor guy taking advantage. she probably was seeking for his healing on her own

right here senpai

Well gymnastics the way they're currently done. Go back 40+ years to when it was more akin to something like ballet and most gymnasts were dancers anyway and you'll find that they kept their figure well.

What country? Also pro tip people do crazy sexual shit all over

did they fuck her?

People are too hypersexual tbh. I'm pretty disgusted by human beings in general. All this reckless hedonism, all this retarded behaviour to escape reality. All the drinking, all the social posturing, all the fornication. It's all so pointless and ultimately vile.

Cool story bro. On a list of all the things that are sure to have happened, these events as you describe them are undoubtedly somewhere near the top.

So she was raped by a nigger? Is this why the media went on a blitz of covering her accusations against her former trainer? Now when you type “McKayla Maroney raped” you will never find this story. Why isn’t the media covering this?

MSM protecting violent niggers yet again.

i like you. lets build the 4th reich.

If you've read about the shit that goes on at the Olympic Village, now think of those trained top athletes, but 15 and full of so many hormones they'll fuck a lamp-post. Imagine being the coach of a bunch of super fit 12-15 year olds that are too busy working out to fuck anything.

I'd be scared as fuck they could be all over you one second because they are sexually frustrated, then be crying rape the next because they are just stupid teens.

but she did get medals

anyone else thinks she looks better without the whore makeup?

California YES!

i think the 2 hour sex vid is with a different guy, different place.

Muh dik is not inside her fake ass.