Autism in Vidya

Post'em

A classic.

this faggot

That guy is too much like some of the people on this site. I bet he is the same kind of person who goes (134) in a random thread.

I know that Holla Forums sucks. Again, if you were born after 1979 you shouldn't be allowed on Holla Forums (and even that's a stretch).

Whoa hold it there gramps lmao

What are you, 30? Put on your diapers before you shit yourself.

checked
also you got a name on that semon demon

that is a user from this site

someone found his account in another thread and capped all his bullshit

Wow, she's kind of cute

Faggot.

faggot shit

What an egotistical cunt.
I bet he also types top-kek or goy "ironically" as well, the fucking pseudo-intellectual.

test

VIDEO GAMES

playing RO2 as nazis is easy mode, though. The competent players always pick them for some reason.

I was really good at it back when I still played it, and started picking russians as a challenge later on. We lost most matches because half the team was retarded, but at least shooting the enemy didn't feel like putting him out of his misery anymore.

yhe best part is that when the gemrans loses, all their team leaves, thi happens often on campaing servers

Is that the guy with 180GB of RAM?

I looked at the bottom right and thought in horror that she was carrying a tit sandwich.
Thankfully, my eyes were playing tricks on me and it was merely a feet sub.

Is this the new Dir en grey album?

oh mang, that shit is stuff of legends now

I become more weirded out every time I see that picture

beautiful.

Not directly vidya but still a classic

What is with 5 year olds and swear spamming?
Is it because they're compensating for something or what?

Well since nobody's posted them yet.

prepare your sides for ventrilloception

"Fucking Retards!"

"You need to get an education level!"

The golden age of gaming was quiz shows on the radio. Anything after that and you might as well be admitting to frying your brain daily your whippersnapper.

I wonder if this guy is finally at peace now that there actually are helicopters, tanks, and sniper rifles in Terraria?

I've never played a dark souls game but that seems like a very basic and normal thing to do in games. I'd say he fits in the thread pretty well.

Im a foot fag but what the fuck

Like, just autism or freakouts too? I loves me some freakouts. There were some pretty good runescape freakouts.

Groove on this with me.

Yes it was the guy who made a thread about nuDoom not working well on his WORKSTATION

Never played autismblox, but what the fuck just happened to the house to get him to flip out like that?

Fucking my god the game doesn't explain many things very well, but this is so easy to get. How does a man breath with his head so far up his own ass?

also contributing, also not really vidya related but vent harassment is pretty funny

WorldEdit, probably.

He sounds like he has braces.

the world may never know

is that what yiff sounds like

By god I have never been like that. If i acted like autistic spoiled brat i would get the shit spanked out of me.

All this PC bullshit and shitty parenting orchestrated by liberals already started biting us in the ass and it will get worse.

don't know

parents may raise a brat, but the schools are the ones carpet bombing kids with PC propaganda

(nice trips)

I'm going to need to put a stop to this here.

Oh it gets better.

Is this guy seriously handicapped?

holy fuck this guy is retarded.

How can someone be so lacking in the common sense department? I guess this is what real, high grade, autism is like

I like the Russian team primarily for the Nagant but Slavshit is so very nice mmmmmmmmm.

I'm convinced that the Tunguska Event influenced Lenin and contaminated all of Russia's water supply with what we call autism.

/furry/

What's this faggots Youtube Channel? It's for research purposes only.

MPC4utube

His channel got removed due to service violations or something heh