Notorious hater George Takei (Star Treks: Sulu) calls for revolution against President Trump

CNN's Jack Tapper say's he will look into George Takei's pedo-behavior after 'conservative' friend asked. Millions disgusting by Takei's attempt at normalizing pedophilia and the molestation of a 13 year old on his recent talk-radio tour. Taco Bell needs to answer for George Takei's pedo behavior youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

PHASE TWO:
Continue demanding answers until George Takei is released from his corporate advertising contracts with Taco Bell, Pizza Hit and Yum Brands.

AMMO DEPOT: mega.nz/#F!8ps3VTZQ!qVyr494jW2fKeWxr77FB9Q
VIDYA: youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 (276,404 views)

Active Fronts:
#TakeiBell
#PedoMyTaco
#PedoRight
#pedobell
@GeorgeTakei
@tacobell

Notorious hater George Takei (Star Treks: Sulu) calls for revolution against President Trump on twitter after normalizing the pedophile that molested him at age 13. Listen youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
This is the sick message Yum Brands has chosen to represent them.
What a revolting spokesman.
How is this ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9331401.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
twitter.com/activist360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Madden_(musician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other thread 8ch.net/pol/res/9331401.html maxed out at 750 replies. Let's hit old pervo-revolutionary George Takei over the weekend harder than his camp counselor made him at 13.

Reminder he jinxed himself

More OC feel free to use and spread these on Twitter or wherever hashtags #PedoMyTaco

Gas all Pedos and brand any corporate sponsors of these sick people as #PedoEnablers BOYCOTT TACO BELL AND YUM FOODS

Great OC, but I have to ask. How fucking high were you? Also, does this risk turning stoners pedo?

Tweets Ammo:

George Takei is attempting to normalize pedophile behavior. #takeibell #pedomytaco

Normalizing pedophile-behavior is never ok. #takeibell #pedomytaco

Stop normalizing pedophiles. #takeibell #pedomytaco

You're normalize pedophile behavior. Stop it #takeibell #pedomytaco

What a revolting spokesman.
But I bet you're okay with this, because he's a liberal, right?
cc: @tacobell

Stop normalizing a pedophile. youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 @tacobell #takeibell #pedomytaco

George Takei apparently doesn't think it's child molestation as long as the 13-year-old boy finds the adult male attractive.

Natorious Trump hater George Takei calls for revolution after normaling a pedophile on radio tour. youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 @tacobell #takeibell #pedomytaco

Do you support the normalization of pedophilia? @GeorgeTakei does.

@Yumbrands says it's ok to normalize pedophiles by hiring @GeorgeTakei as their spokesman.

Why is @Yumbrands trying to normalize pedophiles by supporting @GeorgeTakei

George Takei calls for revolution against President Trump after normalizing his molester on talk-radio show. youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 @tacobell #takeibell #pedomytaco

It's ok… because we have ammo for all.

multi-cultural ammo, haha

Oh shit, another confirmed kill.

Why did you censor the name?

Takei should be grateful that the Trump Curse hasn't claimed him… yet.

I have my reasons, what's it matter to you though?

Drugs and alcohol are degenerate and I've cleansed my life from any of the Jewish manipulative tricks

That poster needs Long John Silver's too

He must have a lot of hot dog related skeletons in his closet to be this butt hurt about Trump.

Well go on then, tell us the reason you censored the username of this person, SteelToedBootLiberal (@CehBeachActual).

What was the point of looking that guy up?

Are you one of those triggered takei supporters?

Lots of overlap between pedos and trekkies, i've noticed

Had no idea George Takei triggered this many people. He bring out all the losers across all political spectrum's.

These people are truly brain-damaged

Never seen this much butt blasted crying faggotry from EVERYONE in my life. See video for clarification youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

We have ids here, faggot.

See here faggot

it's funny because Takei is a butt-blaster

Get out, newfag.

He just called for open revolution against the state.

You are going to die an unintimidating virgin.

☑☑
They though the series was called "Star Trek: Erect Degeneration", and are too embarrassed to change their minds now.

☑☑☑

There's a reason why half the posts in this thread are yours.

Hint: Your thread is shit. Go back to reddit.

Go back to Holla Forums you fucking pedo-sympathizing cock sucking faggot degenerate. The fuck are you going to do 'cept sit there crying your bitch faggot eyes out in your busted up broke fatty chair. youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Takei is a slide against Maher, we focus on Takei and leave Maher alone.

Do you have any concept of multi-tasking?

kek, where is this from

nvm: Christian Nation: A Novel By Frederic C. Rich

I honestly can't tell if these are Holla Forums shills trying to shield Takei, or legit fucking retards. They imply we're not working on 5+ different campaigns at the same time. Shut the fuck up

You see talent, and your mad you don't have any.

good thing weed is not a drug

Shill detected.

dude youre making me cringeeee you have to go back

LOL BUTTHURT

I'm all for exposing pedos, but why do I have a feeling that this Takei/Maher attack resembles a typical MSM/kike redirection by a bunch of ass hurt alt-kikers who can't get over a fact that their Milo is a pedophile, a jew and a faggot. Shaming those two celebrities is useless, if they are not brought to court.
You guys are acting the same as the opposition has been for a long long time. Like women. And it won't work.
The only right course of action would be to distance yourself from the Abominable Bog King and leave the lowering of Hollywood into the bog to Trump.

Theres like 9 different reasons this is a good idea, someone have the list to post again? Its very important Takei gets noticed, Milo is irrelevant however, from this point.

You know we have ID's, right Schlomo?

Wrong franchise.

where's the bunker lads?

In the original thread which I played a large part in, someone had listed off something like 9 very solid ways this hurts the jew and benefits our side, in greentext. Included are that Takei is a leftist agitant who regularly attacks Trump, that he is gay and it makes the link between fags and pedos, that it exposes jewish media bias when they refuse to attack takei.. but also many others people hadnt considered. Lead, follow or get out of the way, right now youre just in the way.

So is this one of those threads where shills start it and then try to shape the narrative? Don't tell him about IDs, let him suffer a bit longer Also good shit to all of the anons out there making Takei's life hell right now. If it's a slow weekend I can't imagine this not being talked about on Monday if it keeps blowing up.

This is correct… just ignore whoever these shills are. They seem absolutely dedicate to preventing us from taking down Maher and Takei. It took me a day or two to understand wtf they were even complaining about.
Apparently they make this retarded claim that Milo is the "secret agent" behind all of this. Therefore we shouldnt take down Maher, and Takei. Already went back 'n forth with them to debunked their argument. Now they're in repeat mode… just repeating the same shit endlessly.
Yeah, no… ignore the fuck out of their resource burning shill tactics. Hit these hastags hard boys!

haha

Should also hit this twitter namefag @activist360. 'muh space communism.

Who the fuck is that guy?

Bill Madden twitter.com/activist360 I swear to god his on someones payroll. Has been going after Trump for over 12 months non-stop all day.

Getting a little distracted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Madden_(musician)
twitter.com/activist360

Is that shia laboof?

How hard have these been shilled? Are we striking a nerve?

If some of you guys are working on a bigger project then go fucking work on it. The fuck are you coming here to whine about? There are dozens of active fronts at the moment. What are you fucking 12 kid? you can only work on one thing at a time? gtfo

Hey guys, everything is a jewish conspiracy. We're only supposed to work on ONE thread at a time. Because we can't multi-task for shit. Otherwise you're a shill. So, stick to one thread only. Ok guys? oh ok. *drool*

These are good.

this is sad, I miss ctr

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP POSTING YOU FUCKING PEDO SHILL
Now for my shilling. I think children should be allowed to touch each other till they cum. I don't think adults should be allowed to touch children sexually. An adult is made when that individual begins to look after themselves solely.
>^~ . ~^

Keep trying to burn resources faggots. You're not burning or wasting anybodies time. Literally fucking with you in-between dropping these daggers for mere entertainment. God damn you're fucking shits weak.

You feckless non-productive faggot. Let's see what you're working on? I can see you know how to run your mouth like a professional cock sucker, anything else?

I'm sure you do miss ctr faggot. Because all you do is run your useless mouth thinking you're making a difference. Trying to outwit a bunch of low iq shills is exactly what they wanted to burn everyones resources. I guess you fell for it, since you "miss them". You fucking god damn raging inferno of homosexuality. gtfo my thread

I kinda feel like Holla Forums is Jake Tapper's "conservative friend"

Why are do many of you here only think about social politics. A lot of smart ppl here, but also stupid as fuck ppl.

OMG! MILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN'T TAKE DOWN TAKEI C-C-C-C-C-C-'CUZ MILO!!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up you halftard faggots.

Holy shit! Milo is protecting the Democrats. Whoever Milo goes after on his blog, Holla Forums needs to give a pass. Oh shit… oh shit. This is breaking!

Holla Forums is now the Democrats shield, thanks to Milo.

oh shit
oh shit nigger

Come on… if this is so bad, show us what you're working on that is better. Don't be shy.

Yo, dis da hot shit

Who gives a fuck what you think faggot. Type your stupid words all you like. You unproductive fat bitch.

Yeah, leave it all to Trump. Leave him hanging out alone by himself. What a great fucking idea Einstein. So, we can't make it work. But Trump can? all by himself with no help. Congratulations, the Jews have fucked you in the ass so god damn hard, they have rendered you 100% ineffective across the board. You're so god damn traumatized by their apparent ass fucking that you are litterally impotent. I can't even believe the level of faggotry it takes to think the way you do. Low IQ + Impotent. Man, you are one retarded useless faggot. What have you done in the past 3-4 days? Did you manage to do anything. I get the sense all you do is read fucking headlines, make a few comments and generally get fatter by the second. Deep agent? get the fuck out of your own head. You're acting like a woman, thinking like one too. Paranoid to the point of total shut down. Even if it was Milo behind all this, who the fuck cares? That is some female social faggot thought process you're trying to push. Are you gay dude? do you suck dicks? Cause you think like a woman. What the fuck is wrong with you. You can't go after any of these Dems, just because Milo went after them? this is the fucking most retarded thing I've ever heard. Seriously, you are a cock sucking homo to the highest order. I bet you're sucking a cock right now.

Is it because of the colors? is that what is?? So, you see the colors purple, pink and soft yellow and this somehow triggered your inner faggot… and as a way to suppress your faggotry you lash out in the thread with some stupid shit about this helping Milo. How does this board have such drastically different levels of IQ. There are total geniuses here, and then there is all these feckless mentally ill impotent cunts with their stupid out of touch social strategies.

These are Taco Bell colors you faggots. The target audience are the people who follow Takei. These fucking meme's arnt for you. They're for fans of Takei. Are you that stupid, you need this explained to you? Holy fuck, kys and gtfo my thread.

A redirection of what you stupid fucking retard? What the fuck are you even talking about. Is there some un-name project we're all supposed to be collectively working on right now? Is that what you're fucking implying asshole? Do you know how to fucking communicate nigger? What the fuck is this redirecting away from????

That's the point..

People who believe the Star Trek mythology is some inevitable, desirable or even possible state of affairs are even stupider than normal Communists.

Is… Is the shill broken? What the fuck is going on in this thread lol

just a cuckchanner sperging out. His hearts in the right place, but that's about all he has going for him

More like a small group of faggots who don't like someone getting more attention than them. Honestly the most petty shit I've ever witnessed over the past 3 days here. Really had much higher respect for this place. Literally I'll I'm doing is helping you guys out, and you sperg like the biggest faggots I've ever seen. Get the fuck outside sometime, find a girl… anything, fucking hell seriously. Half of you guys get it, the other half are the cringest faggots of the fag tier.

Remind us again what you accomplished in the past 3 days? Because I guarantee I did 15x as much. You fat useless cunt. If you don't hear the truth, don't come to my thread. You don't do shit around here, it makes you angry knowing others notice your inept faggotry.

I'm just talking shit to the ppl talking shit because I want to get a sense for who they are. You're pretty fucking stupid kid if you're getting sensitive about it. Are you looking for special needs attention, or maybe a hug bitch?

They're a special classification of faggot. It would be opportunistic to attach the new Dems to space communism in the coming months, and years before midterms. I bet we could get a large number of them to take the space communism bait.

IT WOULD BE LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH IF WE BROUGHT BACK COUPON THREADS…

You mongoloid. Also I used to make a ton of these back in day. The retailers really caught on after like a year, they pay attention to things that could lose them money pretty well.

sorry, i don't have the full version, that's why i posted v1.6

i remember coupon threads used to be scheduled for after 10pm because they started hiring people to scrape the threads and invalidate the coupons. also to try to catch the guy that started it. i think he got caught eventually.

No

no idea what you refer to. quality post m8. bump :)

Do you even read the images you post?

yes. you get paid by the post?

Yeah, I get paid by your attention faggot.

off topic and filtered tbh

Pretty sure he meant "sacred cows," user.

wasnt it goebbels who said that there is a difference between luxury and vice?

Taco Bell meat was actual dog food fillings for awhile

Is it time to push for sedition charges? It is a federal crime to call for a revolution against the president.

Requesting Smug Shatner Pepe to spam to faggy libshit asian nerd.