Smashing the Battle !

So this game just came out.

It contains cuhrayzee, robots and boobs.

It has a lots of challenges and mission but is pretty repetitive for now (I only got one character though).
It feels good to play with an actually challenging dodge mechanic and a lot of ennemies.

Cracked game here:
mega:///#!FkUSiSDL!5bVm1ARA77XbaMqdk44tslDiXuRPyeQwQABF4iJzjio

Steam page here: store.steampowered.com/app/467930

There also is a VR version for some reason, but I don't really see how it would add to the thing.

I didn't want to put the embeded in the OP.

Looks a bit repetitive, but fun none the less.

I'll give it a try when I get home. Thanks OP.

Reminds me of Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, both gameplay and being repetitive.
Guess ill try it, I kind of liked mitsurugi.

It is, the levels are pretty much made the same way and always seeing the same construction site background doesn't help.

Also, I play with a controller, so I have no idea if the game works well with mouse/keyboard.

was for

I liked Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae too, I think StB is more brainless though, but I don't know wich one I would put above the other.

It looks very problematic, any lewds?

The moment I saw boob armor I was fairly certain the game would be boring

and wow, was I right, would it kill devs to do the sexy anime shit and have a good game under it?

Is this some of that games with lewds removed for steam?
Anyways i'm too lazy to even pirate it

To my knowledge, there is no lewds yet

Did you play it at least ?
It's quite repetitive but I would say it's decent, the gameplay in itself is enjoyable and the "sexy" part doesn't remove anything from the game.

The game is not censored because there is nothing to censor, it's pretty tame, it only has breasts jiggle and stuff.

Does it have coop?

Can i lewd it up with anons?

Game just released and came out of nowhere. It'll take some time

sorry user, it looks good, but my fetishes are not being catered to, so i must decline

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae has good gameplay her moveset is mostly a clone of Virgil from the dmc series. The problem is you have to grind to get unlock all the moves.

I have no opinions on Smashing the Battle besides liking the cheesecake

I'm out too.

It's Korean? Looks like a good diversion

I read this was a korean-only phone game before steam, any truth to this? The style is fucking great though.

This tag always makes me laugh.

Sexinator found a rival.

From what I read this game is ISO game that only came out in Korea.

Looks like an old PS2 beat em up called Crimson Tears.

is this real?

I'm interested.

I'll have to use WINE, but this is forgiveable.

Seems good, I'll definitely give it a try

should get a male protagonist tag going

I always flag that shit when I see it. I know it's not going to do anything because I need other people to flag it too but it just gets to me. Unless the gender is relevant to the story or gameplay, I don't give a shit what the protagonist is. Save that tag space for something actually descriptive.

I can accept taiwanese making good animesque games but those cultural parasites need to die

I use to when it first showed up. I'm sure by now that tag is filtered by Steam as legit. There's no way to get it removed at this point. It actually works out better this way. Womyn can cry about how vidya don't let you play as strong, powerful women and you can just link them to that tag and they can't say shit.

looks like shit

>rabi

Oy vey

"The Jews of Asia."

user, just sleep easy knowing that once the PRC is the Globalist's bet that they will die. (The US… and all Whites are going to be phased out after they train up the nations that will replace them.)

cropped bouncy webms where