ITALY NO!

Based Italians trap Gypsy thieves in dumpster cage

hahahahahahahahaha.

Redpill me on gypsies. Are they even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PODFt86ryok'
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top Kek, funny guineas

only thing more subhuman are abbos

Holy shit why is she screaming like that? Not used to being caught? Someone should have dropped tear gas in there

Dubs confirm for tear gas of peace.

Good lord, her screams sound demonic.

Why haven't you learned how to webm yet?
It's so easy, a nigger could do it.

They aren't European. They were thrown out of India for being too subhuman.
See above.

Does anyone like gypsies? What's the point of keeping them around if they don't do anything of worth?

Somebody should throw tear gas in there.

They play a mean violin tbh

but user, how will i get those jewtube shekels on the off chance this short, compelling clip goes quasi-viral if I don't give it the view boost it needs when first posted to raise its ranking, if I webm it here?

Gypsies should be thrown back into India.
Just because they shit on their own streets doesn't mean they can dump their shit on our countries.

No.
That would require admitting that Hitler was right. What leaders in Europe are willing?

Romanian here. We have plenty of those sub-humans. They have 0 shame and my guess is they are trying to make the nice Italian guys feel uncomfortable when caught. Or claim they are minors when clearly are not just like the other muds

No one likes jews nor niggers either but they're still here.

DELETE THIS

"tear" gas

Ciao?

It's like when a racoon gets stuck in your garbage can so it screams bloody murder.

Fucking bad optics, never post this sort of shit, keep it private. If the media Jews pick it up, their lives are ruined. Nigger tier behavior. don't film yourself dealing with vermin and post it online. these guys are going to end up fucked when it goes viral.

one was screaming but the other was busy going through the trash. they might be below raccoons

Spoiler that shit.

m8 abos are fine they just can't handle piss and aren't mentally equipped for modern society. gypsies are literally in service of satan.

They also make decent shitposting music.

In America, the UK or Germany, no doubt. Is this really true in Italy?

How did the thieves ended inside the cage?

Regardless of what you think of abbos, they are literally subhuman. They're a separate ancient species of hominid. Living fossils.

God damn, she sounds like some demon possessed pig.

Gypsies are worse than niggers and Mudslimes, which is some achievement. Complete sub-humans.

But so is the Aryan man.

They were dumpster diving, retard. It's usually not illegal but false imprisonment is. It's just a video of two untermensch torturing two homeless subhumans. If you think this video means anything politically you're just embarrassing yourself.

Gyppos are a fucking menace, worse than any other, only limited by their small numbers.

Socially no, but as far as the judicial system goes, anything is possible.

So how do you do it?

Take the worst traits of a nigger, then the worst traits of a Jew, and you get a gypsy.

Aryans have exceptionally successful adaptations, abbos do not. Abbos are unable to survive in the modern world created by Aryans. They were barely able to survive on their own.

Did you know that Tasmanian abbos devolved to such an extent that they lost the ability to make fire and even bone tools?

>youtube-dl -F 'youtube.com/watch?v=PODFt86ryok'
this prints out a list of available formats. I picked format #43, which was:
>43 webm 640x360 medium , vp8.0, [email protected]/* */ (best)
then I downloaded it like this:
>youtube-dl -f 43 'youtube.com/watch?v=PODFt86ryok'

That's it. That's all I had to do.

The lowest caste of streetshitter. They left India because they were subhuman even there.

Bet your ass. Daily Mail picks it up, Italian media then does, the communists up North rig something. Look at Amanda Knox. did 4-5 years for a murder they already had a nigger banged up for. Italian communists even worse than liberals in the ZOG.

I figured they just abused Amanda Knox because she was American.

If you apply the same standards for determining species to humans as are applies to every other animal, there are several species of hominids alive today.

Part of it but she was White, the killer they had behind bars was a nigger and they couldn't deal with the idea of a nigger murderer (such a novelty).

I'd imagine, user.

Also, you can see her pretending to have a real real bad finger boo boo in an attempt to garner sympathy from them, which also supports the theory that the doors were shut very abruptly and violently, as she probably got it slammed in the door when she came out of her rummage trance at the last second just long enough to get her hand in the way.

*as are applied

Hello?

Reminds me of DanielFromSL, bless his soul.

No kidding. And if abbos were already extinct before the modern era, there is no doubt that they'd be classified as a separate species.

Lefties often like to say shit like
>all humans can reproduce with each other, so we're all the same species :^)
but of course Europeans mixed extensively with Neanderthals yet nobody hesitates to list Neanderthals as a separate species.

Huh. I thought she was trying to lay a curse on them or something.

Your greentext sounds like it's right on the nose, but is that what actually happened or just an assumption? Because if it's an assumption, I'd love to know the facts.

Employees of retail chain "Lidl" actually. Kinda like our Walmart. They're already suspended from the job and might be fired, on top of that they're being investigated for "kidnapping" the two subhumans.

Kinda hard to convey what a gypsy is to Americans, but for anyone wondering they're like Jews minus brains and soap.

gypsies pass through my area every now and again i live deep in the mountains, very rural
everyone has learned to hate them
there's a little old lady who lives up the road from me, she is almost completely blind, can only make out basic shapes and colors.
the gypsies came through one time, and realized she was almost blind. they came to her house and offered to "pave her driveway" for her. she could not tell they were gypsies because they disguised their accent. she said yes, and went back inside. the gypsies basically fucked around in her front yard for a couple of hours, got drunk, and covered her driveway with tar. they went back to the front door and asked to be paid. she went out to see the driveway, and seeing that it looked dark black like fresh asphalt, she paid them.
the fuckers skipped town with the poor old lady's money, and her driveway was worse off then when they started.
fuck gypsies.

jhg

I live in the United States and there are people who do that same scam, they get old motor oil and will tell people that they are laying "driveway sealant" as if your paved drive way would rapidly decay without it.
One of them came to my house and tried to pitch it to me, and I politely told him to fuck off.

Italianon here, the answer is clearly no. They're even worse than American niggers; the only good thing about them is that at least they don't have guns to rob you with, they just use knives.
Pic related is where they tipically live.

So if you know so much about gypsies, why do they work with the Templars?

What the fug

Nigger, you are in the wrong place.

Liberals would have you believe it's pure coincidence that a gypsy neighborhood looks like like a typical neighborhood in India.

no one is saying not to do it, just don't fucking video it and put it online like a jerkoff when you know what reaction the lemmings and Jews will have.

No, they:

Here's how it works:

Since 43 is always the webm format, I set up an addon (Open With) so I can do this with two clicks. When a video is two minutes or under, there's no excuse not to webm.

JUST ONE

tl;dr They have the mentality of jews, IQ of a common shitskin and breeding habits of african nogs.

Dubs speak the truth.

There's two kinds of gypsies.

The ones who work for a living and tend have a long history of gold and silver smithing stretching back generations.
And are absurdly rare as they keep mistaken for the other kind and purged.

Then the common gypsy which is everything this post says they are.
Revolting subhuman abominations.

MUH PR

Nigger.

Italian here. Can confirm this is what happened. Unfortunately if you block a thief in a room or something this is considered kidnapping for some reason.

Spaniard user here

I'd also like to state that gypsies emigrated here back then when it was popular to do so. They were the syrians of their era, except they didn't come here because of war. They went straight for the gibsmedat.

Gypsies are scum on earth. Tell any spaniard what they think about gypsies and they either don't tell anything or they tell you how horrible they are: they don't work, they beg, they steal, they annoy. They build themselves a bad reputation by their actions.

Gypsies are like niggers born from birth. They are born that way, and they are taught that way by the shitty parents (imagine them being parents).

Of course there are always good gypsies, but like that sandnigger/gumball machine, there's only 1 in 10 good gypsies. Would you like taking one, let alone 1000?

Sounds a lot like kikes tbh.

Source on that addon/script?

That's some bullshit.

Basically this, they are a mix of the Orks and the Tyranids from Warhammer, no two ways about it.

more like 1 in 50, and those are usually ones not born in their shacktowns.

Yeah easy to make the mistake. Which has often worked against them.
Main differences are not being jewish and always on the move.
Course modernity and the industrial era finished the general fucking they'd been receiving in the last few centuries so they're pretty much extinct by this point.

Know when people go on about how gypsies have those beautifully decorated wagons and colourful outfits?
They're talking about these now mostly extinct gypsies.
Not that the modern gypponigger is ashamed of trying to associate themselves with them.

I admit I was being generous there. The number can be even smaller

Let's not forget how whites are far more beautiful than all other races combined.

Oh, it's the truth believe me, our laws are complete garbage

What about

Fuck no. They are mixed with white therefore non indian.
Why dont u accept latinos as white

Sometimes the #43 webm is too large for Holla Forums, but in those cases you can usually select a smaller webm video-only format and combine it with an audio stream.
You do that like this:
The format number of the video, the + symbol, then the format number of the audio.

For instance I just made this (unnecessarily small) webm using the command:
youtube-dl -f 242+171 'youtube.com/watch?v=PODFt86ryok'

Sometimes I have to use ffmpeg myself to get a webm small enough if the video is too long, but usually youtube-dl alone can do it all.

Why not just have a chute underneath the dumpster that dumps the gyppos directly into the furnace

Holy shit that webm is lovely.

If you mixed pudding with poo, half and half, would you still want that pudding?

KEK WILLS IT

What addon is that?

here is the better quality webm:

Why not replace the dumpster by a shekel while we're at it.

So gypsies are kikes?

Gypsies are literally subhuman trash and the only reason we haven't wiped out from the face of the earth here in Serbia is because the laws of the country forbid us to do so.

Literally never heard of them, let alone met them. You sure you didn't make a typo and wrote "smithing" instead of "stealing"?

Disguise trains as dumpsters. When the train is full, you take it to a blast furnace and dump the gypsies in.

Not to mention it's still highly debatable whether something breeding with another to create viable offspring = same species. There are animals with a sizeable genetic distance between one another that are able to have viable offspring while other animals with a closer genetic distance are not able. Therefore the ability to breed doesn't imply that a species is closely related to another genetically. This is what population geneticists argue with each other over everyday.

Holy fuck that is explosive as hell.

lel

As a fellow Romanian, I find this highly offensive. Gypsies are white and just like us.

As a fellow Romanian, I find this highly offensive. Gypsies are white and just like us.

Nice

kek'd hard

10/10

Gypsies are something else. Growing up you hear about how terrible it is that gypsies were always unjustly persecuted and killed.

Then you meet them in the real world and understand why. They are like miniature kikes, with all their malevolent petty scheming, only with the intellect and foresight of niggers. They're as gleefully and abundantly parasitic as Mohammedans and live a life somewhat akin to that of a Gelada monkey.

They are honestly more like thieving little simians in human bodies than people.

You best be joking.

I've had the displeasure of working for gypsies.

They're like kikes but without foresight of any kind. Just absolutely malevolent with a kneejerk reaction time for showing it.

the greed of a kike, the intelligence of a nigger and the dependence of a muslim. sounds like a lovely people

I don't believe in the holocaust, but you know you've fucked up as a people when just about everyone including jews think things would have been fine if "De gnadzees" had only killed gypsys, commies, and homosexuals.

It's like torturing plants

Brainless cockscuker, did you not read the fucking guys are suspended from work and under criminal investigation? For a prank on some subhumans? Forget fucking PR, lives are ruined now. Was it worth it for a 1 minute clip of fucking with suhumans, you miserable piece scumbag?

The problem is with the law, the only thing they did wrong was not utilize proper opsec.

They look like rats screeching.

Torturing plants isn't a righteous action and doesn't benefit your race though.

could have blurred their faces I guess, but the Jews and commies would still have been able to trick them down. If fucking gypsies are good at one thing, it's screaming bloody murder and playing victim.

the average person who has never interacted with them sees that clip and doesn't understand it's all a fucking act, as they always do. Most dishonest scum on earth, were driven out of Bangladesh and have been a curse on Europe ever since.

*I will say this for them. They are better than Jews. At least they do their own dirty work, commit their crimes, etc… whereas the Jews try to get the goyim to do their dirt work for them (e.g., Syria Iraq). They make us either provide the arms for them, do it ourselves. When they commit an atrocity, they make us express approval of it. The gypsies are parasites who only exploit us externally. The Jew endangers our souls.

gypsies and kikes share a genetic heritage.

Aboriginals are the most retarded race on the entire fucking planet, even worse than Africans.

i wonder if the screaming gypsy actually is autistic tbh

Never forget the jews are the sole reason whites went to war with eachother in WW2, killing millions of the top stock of genetics.

Aussies should get down on their knees and thank Christ everyday the Abbos have IQS even lower than niggers and thus cannot be taught to ape the White man's behavior. Or else, the Jews would have them all over Aussie TV, politics, etc.. The abbo low IQ is a gift from God for Aussies.

The point is that torturing plants isn't wrong because plants are plants, just like torturing subhumans isn't wrong because subhumans are subhumans. There's nothing wrong with getting revenge on them

Don't forget WW 1, which Hertzel was already preparing for in 1898 at the first Zionist conference in Basel, Switzerland. Also, had it not been for the BAlfour Declaration and dragging the US into WW 1, it would have ended 2 years earlier in a stalemate.

How many amazing European geniuses do you imagine were lost in WW 1 and WW 2 combined? What would life be back if 2 entire generations of European males had not been exterminated? We'd probably be on Mars.

Dr. Pierce used to talk about this often– all the grreat inventions of the 20th century were simply capitalizing on discoveries made by Euros and Americans in the 19th century research. In the 20th century, we really had little scientific research since entire European generations were wiped out. And don't forget, the Jews in Russia selectively murdering the best Russians and Eastern Europeans under Communism. Imagine what inventions, technologies, and literature died at the Somme or at Kursk. The Jews took that entire generation from us, along with their offspring who would have improved our world in ways we can never imagine.
And just like the Jews stole Edison's invention of the video camera and turned into filth-spreading propaganda, so the JEws have done wit the itnernet. Look at the Jews behind kikebook, jewggle, and jewtube. none of them got rich by "inventing" anything. They took White inventions, made them more flashy and used their Jewish tribal connections to become billionaires by stealing and selling data.

most of my interactions with abbos have been just seeing them be loud and annoying in public places and occasionally getting begged for a dollah. once i did have some drunk faggot with abbo ancestry sit near me on a bus though and he was going on and on about muh our land and being threatening towards me (i was about 16)

im really thankful that theyre not nigger-tier violent here in adelaide. i heard its much worse in alice springs

i cant imagine having no shame at all like that, screaming retardedly to get people in trouble. guess it would have fooled me

* case in point– had a shell landed in a slightly differently place at the Somme, we never would have had LOTR, books or movies (only first 3 movies obviously).

Torture is beneath an Aryan. It is a vile and disgusting fetish. There's a reason why jews fantasize non-stop about torture and degredation, and it's not because they're healthy individuals.

It's how they've lived for over a thousand years user. Unless you've experienced it firsthand, you'd never believe it. All of that was calculated to get sympathy, a fucking act. And, if you're an aussie who has never interacted with them, you have no idea of that. Thus, my point that uploading the clip was such a dumb fucking thing.

Yeah, looking at their face you can clearly see those screams aren't remotely genuine, just see how the other one is undisturbed looking through the garbage. Nothing but attention and sympathy seeking so they can take advantage of their misplaced empathy and pity of the higher races.

The eternal mod strikes again!

But they do, user, they just get 1/2 or 1/4 or an 1/8th abbos to do it instead

I noticed the same thing.

Oh noooooo that sucks.

Occasional fun is bad, goy.
"Save us from these hypocritical creatures who have no genuine strong conception of life, and who in reality preach no honest morality. They generally are life’s losers, protesting life itself. Eternal life and its laws will hardly make way for them; at most, they will hide behind a screen of contemptible hypocrisy and dishonest prudery."
t. Joseph Goebbles

AND NIGGERS AREN'T BORN THAT WAY OR WHAT?

the source of the quotes:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm

Goebbles really was /ourguy/. Really telling to see how one of the most human and affable characters of the Reich has been twisted into such a caricature by the jews. Guess Joseph was right after all, kikes.

Breaks my heart to think that killing himself and his entire family appeared to him as the least grim outcome especially after he clawed himself out of depression and semi-NEETdom looking into a future that appeared so bright and beautiful.
I really hope the whole the "they just faked their death and went to god-knows-where"-shit is true but I actually don't.

The irony being that those two have probably kidnapped several children over the years.

Gypsies, niggers and mudslimes are peas in a pod as there's little qualitative difference between those 3. I'm so happy 1/3 of the gypsy population got killed in WW2. And if you think the individuals are bad, just wait till you see them among their own.

t. tzatziki-nigger

I've noticed that gypsies are often lauded in fiction as being some sort of persecuted-yet-noble people who are always being kept down from greatness by the white man. Hemlock Grove on Netflix, The Kingkiller book series, Comics (Magneto's kids, Doctor Doom's people, Dick Fucking Grayson of all people, etc.) and other media. Then you find out that the old stereotypes were closer to the truth and THEN you find out about the dogfights and the theft and mutilation of children for their sideshows. Then you get angry every time you see some "wise fortuneteller" character in a movie.

Damn didn't know about that. I hated it when the webm with video and audio would get too large. Cool trick, thanks user.

fresh memes coming through :^)

good shit Goebbels.

Honest to god every day they get worse

There must be a group of shitlords that work in some sort of national retail service to set prices. $14.88 is very common. Walk into the nearest WalMart and you can find items for it, even shit for $4.88.

RUMMAGETRANCE
U
M
M
A
G
E
T
R
A
N
C
E

why even live

(((>The ones who work for a living and tend have a long history of gold and silver smithing stretching back generations.