END IT 2017

No seriously what the fuck is this?
archive.is/nbQ98

Slavery still exists?

Are they calling marriage slavery?
Religion slavery?

Their page is such a cluster fuck of shit I don't even know what their goal is.

Someone here care to explain??

Maybe it's because there is no goal.

It's just a bunch of western libshits virtue signaling. They're organizing 5ks and taking selfies to "fight back" against child sex trafficking and slavery.

It's for the benefit of their egos. What do they think is going to happen otherwise? That the pedo networks and their henchmen are just going to stop trading in child prostitutes because some old vapid cunts and numales walked down a street holding signs?

Can't they go back to the plastic bag and helium challenge?

It feels like it's trying to hijack the human trafficking subject.

This. It's like that Ashton Kutcher performance the other day, with fake tears and real sweat, blaming child trafficking on Tor, and not mentioning the CIA .et al

These human rights groups seem like gateway organizations that attacks low level pedos while protecting the high level folks.

Are you telling me my twitter activism was also in vain? I thought I could really #stopcony.

that's one of the funniest things I've seen most prominently from the left, of late. Every single fucking thing they hate and want to change, what do they do? They walk around with signs, maybe get a little uppity and trash public property or torch the limo of some poor innocent muslim refugee.

They bleat on and on about the civil rights movement, but what did they actually take away from that shitfest? That's right, you simply walk around with signs and shout retarded slogans that rhyme and you'll magically get your way! I mean, after all, remember that guns are bad, and so are police, but only police should have guns even though they're all racist pigs, and violence is bad unless "we" do it because we're the good guys but we don't lift or know how to fight and call broom handles "polearms" to sound tougher.

It's amazing these fucking people can roll out of bed and remember to breathe.

That design is fucking horrendous.

Fuck these cunts. Fact is, human trafficking and sex slavery exist because the cops are ordered not to do jack shit about it. I've handed over several pieces of shit over the years, and nothing was done. Trump takes office, more arrests than ever before in the nation's history.
Luis Eduardo Trybom works with human traffickers, Qatar, Portland Soccer Academy, and is a fucking rapist and chimo, and a damned mudslime. Why the fuck isn't he dead or bhind bars?

X on the back of a hand is symbol for straight edge 'punks', also when you're too young to buy drinks at a show kek

Do enough digging to get solid circumstantial evidence and send in a tip to the DOJ, I saw threads about the soccer academy ring but barely any proofs or even strong leads, its not going to happen without proactive digging + action. Feel free to start a thread about it I know nothing about the case. Are there any strong leads yet? I understand they have locations in trafficking hotspot countries but anything else?

I did start a thread, I did make a tip, and the thread was deleted and in two years nothing has been done, despite him routinely getting caught drugging and raping white women. **I should had fucking stabbed him when he was within reach.*

So report it again!

Fuckin A, you're right. My apologies user, I should wake up before I start posting on here.

This Google review of his now defunct company certainly seems to back up your claims.

I live in Portland. I can tell you that the I-5 corridor is one of the biggest human trafficking corridors in North America, and Portland is a hotbed. There's a lot of strip clubs in PDX, many of them are actually fronts for human trafficking operations. Strip clubs should be the primary target of law enforcement in bringing down these rings.

Yeah, that's one of his rape studios. He gets college girls and randoms to pose for normal art class type stuff, and offers them drinks that he roofies. By the time everyone else left, his victim is too drugged to know where they are or fight back. Funny shit, sometimes he drinks the roofies too on accident and has wound up naked in the streets.

What the left doesn't realize is that they do posses magic, however it is inverted and self-destructive. For instance, they want slavery to be destroyed. So Trump is going after pimps, prostitutes, pickpockets and punks; those who enslave women and children that service the perversions of the elite.

It will only work in our favor. Let them meme. Our power only grows.

They don't know how, haven't you seen their shit? or Holla Forums's pathetic OC threads?

Yes? It being illegal never ended it, are you dumb or something? The Jews and Arabs have countless Aryan children and women as their sex slaves all across the world. That's where disappearing children end up, they don't just magically disappear.

It never ended despite misguided Aryan efforts to do so.

Slavery, like real actual slavery, still exists in Africa. Why aren't they going after that?

The United States never had Slavery until non-whites come along.

People say slavery nowadays and they imagine brutal biblical style slavery where people get whipped and mutilated and treated worse than work animals and all for no reason. While this slavery has always exists, it has existed primary in non-white countries like in the Middle East, parts of Asia, and Africa/Injun America.

White "Slavery" as it was known, has always been more like indentured servitude where the slave is treated well (why mistreated your valuable workers anyway?) and often they could even buy freedom. Now, Niggers being as financially inept as they are, rarely were able to buy freedom, but that's not to say they weren't given the opportunity (and a few did manage it).

don't remind me, last time I went in there I cringed so hard I had a stiff neck for a week.

Holla Forums managed to make me cringe with their use of pepe, that's how terrible they are at creating memes.

They never even know what they're marching or protesting for, they don't have any goals. They're not trying to build anything, they're just trying to tear shit down and let everyone know that they're upset.

slavery/bonded labor in the 21st century only exist with shitskin countries (Mauritius, UAE) and shitskins that hide slaves in regular countries

niggers pre 14th amendment were always at risk of some jew (figuratively and literally) kidnapping them and selling them back into slavery

Most ngo type fuckers estimate there's over 40m people worldwide in slavery today.

What are all of these American factories buying their workers off of the black market? Is that even possible?

Just legalize slavery already. It's less harmful than alcohol. Without it we wouldn't have all this great music and soul cooking. Your wife wouldn't even have her bull!

necrobump4g35gh54g4

Reminder: pimps are sex slavers and it's actually glorified in this country.

Have a neutral sage, fellow redditor.