Petition to make Obama French president

French leftists want the nigger in chief to become their nigger in baguette

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/group-french-protesters-call-obama-run-president-give-french-people-hope

obama2017.fr

What do you say, Holla Forums? Let's get the signatures they need and make the leftist candidates want to bow to their nigger master (so that Le Pen wins)

That was funny.
Fucking Baguettes

FRANCE YES!

Does Hussein Obongo even speak french?

nope. but he talks a lot of shit which should perfectly suit those retards who sign the petition

One of the better meme refractions I've seen.

His legacy is garbage and failure, easily undone in just a few days. Probably just stupid niggers in France as usual.

Obama's pretty fit for France, as a limp and effeminate "man".

Daily reminder that it's only democracy when they win.

Seriously, how do these people lack the self awareness to say shit like that out loud?

Will Michael adapt the tradition of growing armpit hair like a true french woman?

He probably only knows "omelette du fromage" and he'll keep saying that every time he is asked in French.

Hahah good one. 90s Cartoon Network was great SWAT Kats ftw

His legacy is literally the shittiest memes you can find. Most leftists who are familiar with his "accomplishments" got them from seeing putrid captioned images on normiebook.

He's not even a citizen of France. He doesn't speak French. I swear leftists really are the trash of humanity. They're driven entirely by snarky faux-intellectualism and anti-white third-world fetishism.

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

If those cucks want nigger, give them the nigger.

Spoiler that shit man, I just ate.

KEK

Good. Maybe France will break out the guillotines again.

Can it get any more cuck than this??

Guillotines were the Republicans aka Freemasons. Actual French people don't guillotine others.

Btw keep this in mind everyone. Mass executions via guillotine is how human rightist democrats treat their enemies when nobody is looking.

I really hope French cops start blasting people like those commies/Algerians back in the 60's-70's.

He's not an American and became President so I guess they don't see his lack of French citizenship as an obstacle.

Thank you, I've been looking for that.

OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI
Do you even baguette?

(check'd)
TOP KEK

He doesn't even know how to speak french.

Nope. I use jewgle translator

And? He's not American either :^)

Si is if in baguette you fuck

France is probably close to 75% Liberal and Globalist backing in regards to policy. I'd go one step further and say 60% of their population suffers from Mental Illness. That being said terror attack after terror attack has many people walking up

Hussein II Obumba becomes the Caliph of France.

probably haitian creole

de frank is niet blank

well yeah, it's evil populism when the will of the people leans right.