President Trump seems to be making another move anons

President Trump seems to be making another move anons.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835104946034991106
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835106143462703104

He really should go all out on these cucks and reward those that will do their jobs.

Holla Forums, this is your chance to become FBI Pepe.

I hope Comey ends up with some juicy charges on his back.

Now is the time to let Comey cunt go.

Wish i could but I have misdemeanors.

Kek

Sounds like he's planning something. Restructuring perhaps. If it's true they can't protect the White House from leaks something needs to be done in the name of national security. Right?

user, my life is already fucking over, I'll be damned if I give the normies any more pieces of my soul

First time that sequence has made me laugh in years.

The entirety of the IC needs to be purged at this point, from the top down. It's infested with incompetents, subversives, and double digit IQ diversity hires. Then you have those that are competent and know where the leaks and intercepts are originating from but, unfortunately, are spineless cowards.

How many time have this happen again ?

Comey already makes agents pledge allegiance to Israel, purge all 3 letter agencies.

It's time to MAGA!

I smile every single time I see this in an OP.

FUCKING CHECKED

THE FBI
THEY LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

Is that badge made out of sculpey?

He called on us to help find the enemy within. We must answer the call!

How true is this?

how bout dah

Imagine if Hitler had given up on Germany because "Reeeeeeee, normies." Don't do it for them, better yourself for you and your nation

You have to be physically fit to be in the FBI

Looks like a 3D print nobody bothered to sand and clean up. Pretty low energy effort, as expected of liberals.

Looks to me like is was made with a cast and they put in 0 effort to remove the air bubbles.

Imagine that being your job

You heard him, gents.
FIND NOW

an user would be in his natural habitat at a job like that

I mean if they ask me i'll join, my own skill is intimate understanding of imageboard culture and internal workings.

Then again maybe the future is crowdsourcing investigations.

Have to get rid of Andrew "Stand Down" McCabe, too. He's one of hillary's insiders that is putting the knife in DJ Trump, sabotaging any Clinton Fund investigation, Weiner's emails, basically he needs to hang.

I was on 4chan since I was 12.
Now getting my degree in cyber forensics and cyber security. It wouldn't be too bad busting pedo rings for a living. Maybe

Okay Holla Forums, let's recap the situations from the past couple of weeks:

\>They publish those Deepstate > Trump State articles, McCain and others signal DeepState affiliations
\>Donald J. Trump declares the (((Lügenpresse))) the enemy of the people
\>press jouno-list conspires to take down (((Milo))) for some reason, he leaves Kikebart
\>DJT Reiterates Press a public enemy again at CPAC

What is going on behind the scenes? Why hasn't either Trump nor the (((Intelligence Community))) been telegraphing their moves?

Who do you think is currently winning?

We are.

You're playing the wrong game, son.

The fight has gone largely behind enemy lines. We can't see much of what is going on without tipping either team's hands. All we can do is respond to Trump's signals with enthusiastic vigor. High energy, if you will.

The second we start really knowing what's going on is probably the same time we're going to have to march to D.C. to set up perimeter defense for Trump, or just start taking out targets.
It's obvious from the media bitching that Trump is winning hard, and all he requires is our support. The other thing he requires is for us to keep our heads on our shoulders, he needs us to act naturally. If you watched Bannon's speech recently he made sure to say "and make sure to tell us if we're wrong" which means they're relying on public reaction to certain decisions in order to make the actual correct decision. We must support Trump 100% and we do that by being ourselves 100%. No blind faith, and that's what he's banking on for the win.

WE CAN ALL BE FBI ANONS NAO

h ttp://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/bannon-priebus-speak-cpac-live-feed

Specifically

FIND NOW

I love Trump floats. There was a cowboy themed one I saw the other day that was unintentionally rad. I think it was in Italy

Since trump is a fuckin monster on twitter do you think he looks at how many likes/retweets he gets and uses that as kind of a gauge for things? I like all of his shit anyway to trigger sjws when all his tweets are lole 50k+ likes

found them

the don is triggering FBI by calling them incompetent. nao all the patriots are drooling fo sum promotions for snitching on the pedos.

Please Mr. President, when you make anime real, don't forget Satania

It amuses me that in many ways our view and theirs are quite similar, many of the things they hate Trump for we specifically love him for instead. They think that they're producing good propaganda, but we're just laughing.

Every time they try to produce propaganda against him it helps us.

But seriously guys, the chaos, instability and absolute level 9000 kikery going on is reaching its peak. How much longer can this shit go on before Trump or someone after him goes full fash?

lol… defeatist shill much? just keep your seatbelt, drool cup and helmet on.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm getting pretty tired of the kikes getting our normies all worked up in their constant attempts to undermine President Trump. They're already calling him a tyrant so I really hope he is planning to reach out and hurt some motherfuckers in the media using the full power of his office. I say it's time to give them a reason to be scared.

p.s. dubs checked

PRESIDENT TRUMP USES HIS OPPONENTS MOMENTUM AGAINST THEM TO TRIUMPH

it's still hard to believe that wasn't made by Holla Forums

He was pretty much a NEET before WWI though.

top kek

hilarious

wtf is wrong with them? they think they are playing on our heartstrings? I have a massive bonner

WE HAVE RECLAIMED “THEY CAN’T EVEN” FROM THE LEFT

Is a video of mecha Trump with America, FUCK YEAH blasting in the background supposed to make me feel bad?