Hype moments

ITS GLORIOUS

when i get home i gonna just declare war against every other civ

Other urls found in this thread:

lcmedia-assets.ushmm.org/film/dfwct021.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In that mod Germany is a little bit too OP though. Also does anyone know what the actual song is? I looked for this a while ago but couldn't find it. His peace theme is Moonlight Sonata I know that

Jesus Christ, you can tell that whoever wrote that character introduction is bluepilled to high-heaven. If the general writing style didn't give it away, the content sure did.

No, really?
Does this guy just love repeating himself or something? And why does he capitalise nearly every second word?
As usual, the extent of peoples knowledge on the Third Reich is "muh violent racism".

i didnt even read the blurb

You think they could've said something at least a little positive it doesn't make them fun to play when you're trash-talking them, I wonder what they're saying about the commies.

Wow, i was literally just talking to a friend of mine today and he said that Holla Forums was a bunch of entry level basic bitches when it comes to grand strategy games, only able to play the shittiest ones.
I can't believe he was absolutely right, this is hilarious.

Yes, Hitler advocated a much more nuanced form of genocide :^)

Hitler didn't advocate genocide, that was just the final solution since the Jews couldn't leave well enough alone.

If that's true then why did he eventually prevent Jews from leaving the country? I mean there's enough fucking holes in your position it should evidently false but let's go with that for now

Would you let your enemies roam free on your territory? No one wanted to take them in so you have to put them somewhere. They would all have ended up in Madagascar have the war not happened.

But oy vey muh 6 millions baby jews !

The second part sounds like something straight outta Warhammer 40k game.

i think is funny that in civ 4 Stalin was a playable character, but Hitler isn't in any other civ game because "m-muh jews!"

That civ is OP and the guy who made it is bluepilled as hell but I will give him credit, he generated alot of butthurt from this mod. Many people demanded him to remove it but he refused (least when it first came out).

My hyped moments are always before a big battle in mount and blade with some epic music going on in the background getting ready to hit the climax, extremely satisfying.

Hitler was the best thing that ever happened to Jews. If I didn't know better I say he was a Jewish false flag.

Every day Israeli schoolchildren should thank uncle Adolf. Six million dead is a small price to pay for their coveted Jerusalem.

It's the one where Hitler moves when you find his civilization and talk using Bismarck phrases?

Hitler doesn't have to be a false flag, they just need to attribute a false flag to him

Hitler should've won

In Talmudic Prophecy, it was foretold that 6 million Jews would burn before they could return to their homeland of Israel

All the Jews had to do was lie, a talent they had honed over millennia of being rejected by every community they joined, and they could reclaim their sliver of the desert.

The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

I came here to tell OP to fuck off, but the posts inside makes me want to fuck with people instead.

Do you have any proof at all that any jews were subject to genocide during Nazi Germany besides "this old jew said so"?

Who the fuck let that white man into a lab, holy shit.

Why does Holla Forums always make the best mods?

No, which is precisely why I don't believe it.

Aww I wanted to ask someone who believed in the holocaust to provide evidence. Since nobody ever thinks to ask them about that.

I think the holocaust happened,
I think numbers were inflated, but I know that my late grandfather certainly saw the concentration camps and the horrors that went on in there.

Better question: Why are the japanese "interment" camps completely fucking acceptable when they were basically the same fuckign thing.

>People still don't question it because they have been taught their whole lives not to

/vol/, I need to watch the documentary "On the threshold of oblivion", any idea where I can STEAL it?

If you want actual physical evidence of a holocaust visit one one of the camps or a museum, retard.

Uh what, how is starving or working people to death not murder. How fucking stupid are you?

Those boats had to be put to other use, as there was kind of a fucking war going on.

So you have no evidence, why do you reply to me? These "horrors" might as well have been the allies bombing the supply lines so everyone was starving to death because there was no supplies and people dying of typhus.

Even the museums don't have any evidence. People even took samples and there's no trace of gas in any of the gaschambers because they were "rebuilt" when the Russians took over because reasons?

But basically you admit you have no evidence that anyone died of a supposed genocide, right?

Do you really believe the holocaust didn't happen though?

They weren't.

But after 1945 there was a new war on with the Soviets and Chinese and you can't keep on fighting the last war.

Peace was signed and everyone was told to get over it. Jews got their precious Israel and WW2 was officially declared history.

Do you really believe the holocaust happened?

Explain how wooden doors would be used to contain a hundred people fighting for their lives for 5-10 minutes.

Explain why Red Cross records show the death numbers at concentration camps being just short of 300,000, rather than 6,000,000.

Explain why most of the pictures we see of those in the concentration camps show signs of Typhus, if it was a complete non-issue while all of the precious Jews were killed by the ebil Nazis by a delousing agent.

When the opposition in a war are bombing all of your supply boats, who do you give your scarce food supplies to, your soldiers and citizens, or a load of people in the middle of nowhere that were seen by the common man as criminal leeches?

Do you have any evidence that the holocaust happened? Any at all? An order to kill jews, a single body? A pile of ash? Anything?

No of course you don't.

nobody was shot, gassed, stabbed, hit in the head with a rock, etc. no acts that immediately result in their death. just shit that results in gradual weakening and eventual death.

Wouldn't the severity of this "holocaust" decide if such a thing happened or not?
Can we even talk about a holocaust if the deaths numbers was in thousands and not millions?

No, why?

of course I don't idiot. I wasn't alive in 1943, I doubt you were either.

good point.

This is how deep my conspiracy theories go.

I think that the holocaust did happen. and that we are being taught to deny the holocaust. So that we can be blind sighted when FEMA does the exact same thing. Look at the movie "Look Whose Back" People in BERLIN where doing selfies and hugging Hitler. People are accepting of him and the holocaust seems less and less of a problem. and the millennials are just letting it happen.

The Holocaust did happen, and holocaust naysayers are sheep bought into the lie that it didn't.

Evidence doesn't disappear just because its [Current Year].

Anyway since you've never seen any evidence of the holocaust happening ever. Why do you believe in it? Why should anyone believe in it? Imagine we're in a murder trial, but we have no evidence of anyone dying and we have no evidence that the murderer killed anyone with anything. How the actual fuck are you going to convict anyone in that stage?

Do you think guilty until proven innocent is a good way to do things?

For every account that it hasn't happened, we have an account that is HAS happened.
Tell me who we ought to believe?
if they want the evidence gone, they'll get rid of it.
They'll change the direction of the narrative to fit the story.
Jews are suddenly evil? oh look Hitler is an OKAY dude.
Stalin is the big bad meanie!
our speculations and beliefs mean nothing man.

Found the jew.

I didn't change the subject at all.
False flag.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of them.

nice tactical nihilism faggot

reported the mod to the proper authorities, thanks for bringing this antisemitic crap to my attention.

oy vey, shut it down

I asked questions and you didn't answer. That is changing the subject. Answer the questions or leave, jew.

for fucksake nigger.
try this one for evidence.
lcmedia-assets.ushmm.org/film/dfwct021.mp4

Oh no fuck you, to further that. Find me a single Nazi account that denys that anything in the holocaust happened.

If you do that I'll shut up and I'll leave and I won't talk about it anymore.

Not clicking.

Nope.

Good to know I win.
Thanks.

You have failed every single time anything was ever asked of you and then you go on to declare victory when people refuse to do a thing they should never be asked to do. How jewish of you.

So newspapers saying "MUH 66 GORILLION" beat out there not being any official documents talking about killing Jews, photographs from half the way around the world being passed off as "DA POOWAH JEWS BEING BURNT", and the absolute absurdity of around 100 people not being able to beat down a wooden door in 10 minutes, knowing if they don’t they will die and the fucking holocoaster.

Ourselves through our reasoning and ability to separate facts from fiction when presented with both as the same.

When the narrative that is pushed every day is that the holocaust DID happen?

Jews have always been seen as shitty, greedy, dirty scumbags that won't ever put up a genuine fight to save their lives, they will pay a mook from down the road to ambush you before the fight even starts, and if you beat the mook and you track down the fuck that hired him, he will screech and screech, begging for mercy when he would not render you the same service.

Diverting the topic are we?

Here's a hint about what it is

The fact that he didn't embed a filetype that he can embed here tells me that I should stay away from it and that he doesn't know how to use the site, probably because he never really comes here.

just popping in to give this
it's a record of Goering's trialat Nuremburg, in which he says "final solution" is mistranslated and was only supposed to mean the solution of getting jews out of german controlled areas, not the whole world, primarily though emigration

that's quite intense. good shit

sorry, Hans. The burden of proof is on you. The accepted version of history is the 6 million. you won't change anything by weaseling out of every conversation.

I see a military officer trying to save own ass. I see why the other Holla Forumsacks just deflect

nice goalpost moving

Why does every single somewhat interesting thread get derailed so thoroughly?

lol, fucking kill yourself, kike.

THIS IS HOW KIKES ACTUALLY BEHAVE

Holla Forumss autism. Maybe when the site gets more users they will get a little less autistic

Holding innocents against their will and having them die from overwork and starvation is murder.

It’s like you’re not even trying.

Stay mad faggot, now i really hope there are more users.

And people wonder why we call liberals mentally ill

Because you're a liberal and you're mentally ill?

WEW

Is Darkest Hour a good place to hop into GSG.

Sorry I don't read the blatherings of liberals and mentally ill anons.

If you want to derail a thread, talk about Hitler. If you want to have no hope of relevent duscussion in the first place, start it with hitler.

Thanks for admitting that I’m not liberal, then, as you read my post.

Every GSG is difficult to pick up the first time but darkest hour is sure easier to understand than HOI3.

Quit replying to me, I've already filtered your liberal off topic shitposting mentally retarded ass

Because Hitler is interesting and one dude praises him or trashes him and the opposing faggot loses his shit.

Can't you talk about how much you like or hate Hitler on Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

wew

U wot m8

You'd think so, right?
Holla Forums has this new (at least I think it's new it's been awhile since I've been there) thing where they actually enforce consensus. Wouldn't be surprised if the attitude has them trying to "keep other boards in line" or something.

One time I was playing Painkiller on trauma difficulty and I had 1 health left and was being chased around by a horde of skellies in those small rooms in the catacombs. Was pretty hype I guess

user, look at most of Europe today. He failed.

This thread went off the rails long ago.

He tried. If he wasn't around a full-scale invasion would've happen and World War 2 would've been the Cold War's scenario.

That very moment before you press F1 + F3 when your cavalry and infantry are both in formation and in position

My nigger. Those moments of holding before the charge are also hype as fuck.

Or better yet, when you've got entire cavalry company, and are all already following you, then commaninding charging them while they are in wedge/diamond formation, so that the spread out as they are hitting the mass of troops. Thus maximizing damage/impact

Holla Forums couldn't find it's own ass with both hands right now.
it's likely the same /int/ faggots doing their Holla Forums anti-Holla Forums routine since Holla Forums and Holla Forums are basically it for this site for constantly active boards capable of resistance to their goon masters.

Is that Fatherland mod?

Good mod (for being beta), but nor precisely redpilled. Could be awesome if someone could edit that mod to make it more Holla Forums related.

Is it? By whom? Where?