Also basic benefits like 401k, health insurance and maternity leave

What did zhe mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvlxLfyGOws
youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chris-chan is learning the benefits of being a woman/tranny in a leftist society.

How soon until Chris-chan attempt to rape a little girl at a target bathroom?

They'll just blame the evil hacking group anonymous

is this about his job offer of amiibo crafter/ anti rape bodyguard ?

sorry xir

They will somehow blame Gamergate again.

But he can't get maternity leave since he cannot give birth and adoption doesn't limit your ability to work.
Does he even have a job? I wouldn't hire him.

Target already getting swamped by trannies being caught filming women and little girls in their bathrooms. Hell target threaten to call the cops on a lady complaining a man filming her in the dressing rooms. He of course said he was a transgender.

Chrischan is clearly balding here. How long until he looks like a total freak, because he has no more hair?

Hair or no hair he looks like a freak already user

Christine already has xirs own multinational enterprise, what have you been doing with your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=HvlxLfyGOws

Atleast his fucking room is cleaner.

Haha, no way. Have a source? I wanna read this shit.

Forgot this

youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ

well all his old shit burnt in a fire

I don't know but I can bet it wasn't video games.

qt trips

So why arent him and snorlax in jail yet?

It's telling how grounded Chris's reputation is on the internet when not SJWs wanna defend Chris.

Chris is so lewd

In most US states people with severe mental illness(SMI) are given leniency at sentencing as an act of mercy recognizing that they aren't entirely cognisant of their actions. Asides for niggers of course, being violent animals they don't deserve it.

People like chris-chan aren't that rare a sight in court but their honest shame and regret while there generally is. It can move even the most jaded judges.

Holla Forums - Video Games

I can see chris passing as a butch, but still, like….still…

reported, hid

take your shit right back to Holla Forums where you found it, OP, and stay the fuck there if you can't post vidya

But Chris had no shame or regret. He was almost found in contempt of court when he said he wouldn't give Michael Snyder one red cent after running him over with his car, Son-Chu.

newfag detected