#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: GG [Glorious Gilda] edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)

>>>/gamergatehq/319806

p.teknik.io/AjPB2

2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:

- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa

3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO

- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE

4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:

paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633

5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:

>>>/gamergatehq/312947

6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49

7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/4TJwc

- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/

gamesense.co

- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054

- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/

> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269

- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/

- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa

- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY

- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx

- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;

youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;

archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;

• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;

• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;

• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb

• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/

• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations

• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);

• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);

• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);

• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);

• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);

• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);

• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);

• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);

• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3

• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ

• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/isurvivedgamergate?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
archive.is/e1M4u
archive.is/SJc0o
archive.is/Ya06j
archive.is/pqHbY
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/are-you-triggered-by-cartoon-satire-sad/
archive.is/JsG4d
allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/heres-the-political-cartoon-liberals-immediately-called-racist
archive.is/CD6HP
dualshockers.com/2016/05/15/petition-appears-to-remove-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-ends-washington-post-review-from-metacritic/
archive.is/FTu99
archive.is/6h7Xr
archive.is/ocvAH
gamesense.co/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/esl-forms-wesa-to-increase-diversity-and-drug-monitoring-in-e-sports/1829/
archive.is/RudrQ
archive.is/BOwOl
archive.is/WX8yI
nichegamer.com/2016/05/16/obsidian-confirms-pillars-eternity-ii-development/
nypost.com/2016/05/12/hulk-hogan-determined-to-get-his-140m-from-gawker/
archive.is/SK0Ti#selection-3135.0-3161.75
cnet.com/news/wrestling-loses-wwf-to-wildlife/
archive.is/rwIi4
archive.is/m6VBM
imgur.com/Jkec5Lc
sli.mg/a/lLSFts
tweetsave.com/saves/29GtsJ
archive.is/TT3Qd
voat.co/v/GamerGate/comments/1044717
archive.is/MuifM#selection-47128.0-47131.83
deepfreeze.it/about.php
sli.mg/a/u69smq
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/16/iran-cracks-instagram-models-not-wearing-hijab/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/new-un-funded-video-game-used-fight-gender-violence/
archive.is/IjKuj
youtube.com/watch?v=dNqIk5tyFKM
archive.is/O0Vqs
archive.is/aWz77
archive.is/LIG7E
archive.is/c8Ct2.
techraptor.net/content/petition-puts-washington-posts-uncharted-4-review-spotlight
archive.is/Rnc26
9xbuddy.com/.
web.archive.org/web/20160516233601/http://heatst.com/tech/why-do-some-of-the-reviewers-for-the-site-polygon-suck-so-bad-at-gaming/
archive.is/0AUSC
archive.is/IHqp6
archive.is/s1JMB
heatst.com/tech/facebook-youtube-twitter-sued-in-france-for-not-removing-offensive-content/
archive.is/7xhWV
twitter.com/EmbassyCat/status/731847364571451392
desustorage.org
archive.is/ic50z
8ch.net/8diamonds/res/132.html#421
comichron.com/titlespotlights/amazingspiderman.html
comichron.com/yearlycomicssales.html
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2015.html
bleedingcool.com/2015/04/24/spider-gwen-1-has-now-sold-over-300000-copies/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/16/obama-explains-buzzfeed-didnt-nominate-gay-supreme-court-candidate/
archive.is/yGCZJ
archive.is/xERVu
twitter.com/mombot/status/732350379908685824
twitter.com/Sebban_E/status/731131432140210176
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/732067515069648897
twitter.com/thecynicalSOB
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/732450114392850432
twitter.com/thecynicalSOB/status/732462539502575616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come you gays like the retard more than the redhead?

Because gamergate is literally reddit.

retard moe

ooooh shit son

Oh Vivian, you are obviously so jealous. I never expected you to fall so low.

#ISurvivedGamerGate

twitter.com/hashtag/isurvivedgamergate?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

b-but I do prefer the redhead

Since GG has some gay people on their side, would they object to any trans or genderfluid or otherkin people entering their ranks?

Does that mean by being in this thread we've left the 8ch domain & wound up on the reddit servers?

benis

I like both.

I can't get an archive of the previous thread.

Good morning, fellow misogyny terrorists

How goes the war?

Dan "Gamers are Dead" Golding is complaining about state of the vidya industry in Australia, archive.is/e1M4u

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/SJc0o

old bread: archive.is/SJc0o

Exactly the spacing I would expect from Gilda

I don't understand

what happened

They showed that they didn't fight Thompson because of his ideals.
They fought Thompson because he was a bible-thumping white male conservative.

SHILL THREAD

Pretty much, Look how all these signaling shitlibs tried to pretend harpies like Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein or Tipper Gore didn't try to incite moral panics.

27 days until E3
Are you ready for the annual train wreck?

re-postan for morale and good-times

Shilda thread?

Whoever drew that had a perfect opportunity to arrange the pills as LOSS.

I'm ready for more Persona 5 info

There's already trannies that talk about gamergate and are pro-consumer. They've been around since this whole shitshow started.

Yep. And the obnoxious ones have burned out.

is this a meme?

How it feels to be the devil of an extremist cult?

I'm only excited for E3 for 1 thing.

Everything else will most likely be trash.

You know what else is coming in June? Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.

You're either a man or a woman and heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual or even asexual. Nothing fucking more

The rest kinda does exist, but have other name for describing it: fetish

I am curious about the nx, but if nintendo wants my sale they need a stellar lineup, decent price and no region lock otherwise meh. And inb4 they continue with their terrible naming sense.

Daily reminder that disregarding ideological purity is how you get subverted. Enjoy your rampant faggotry, GaymerGoyim.

There are only two kinds of people: retarded extremists and chills.
If this supposed otherkindfluidragonfucker is ok and don't make that his life, then its ok.

I'm pretty sure they're aiming at being "the only portable that can run CoD", so expect evil turbo.

You did this on purpose, didn't you? Fuck up the bread?

Are you stupid?

They're retarded by default and their speshul snowflaek bullshit shouldn't be tolerated.

Thanks to OP this thread is retarded by default so they should feel at home here.

I'm not saying that the things listed (straight, homo, assexual etc..) are fetishes, i'm saying the whole genderfluid demiqueersexual thing.
It's their furless fursona.

Also yes, they are retarded, but you should judge by the level of retardation rather than the end result of it.

I'm pleasantly surprised you didn't get pissed over a misunderstanding and I apologize.

vita had CoD though

Danielle is better than everyone anyways.

No worries.

I mean mainline CoD, the one the casuals actually want, not "that weird cute downscaled version nobody cares".

Something like this?

HERE IS A LIST OF GOALS
Don't hesitate to mention what could be added or fixed; I'm still unsure targeting anyone merely because they were "SJWs" or anything will win us any points. It'll please people who already agree with us, but other than that, it'll probably make newcomers or outsiders think twice before talking to us.

>INFORM
Every journalist, every outlet that is shared openly and receives attention online needs to be, both on their official accounts' messages (facebook, twitter, etc.) and in conversations, to be told about their wrongdoing.
Browse DeepFreeze regularly; keep information about the classic enemies like kotaku or polygon handy, find old youtube videos on the topic; share devs or studios' opinions on those outlets and the consequences of their lack of professionalism, if not don't hesitate to put them in your conversations on social media if they're publicly open about those matters.

>COUNTER
As soon as companies and games that have been open in their anti-consumer practices receive praise or positive attention, respond with immediate and clear criticism.
Bring back the old #TorrentialDownpour digs on Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Bravely Default, Project Zero, etc, for anything Nintendo related (try to avoid pushing it during Zelda occurrences, or the Smash tourney if it happens again; lack of attention, and probably counter-productive as it'll alienate many people asking not to get their fanboyism ruined); anything EA related is easy and clear to find, and immediately incriminates journalistic outlets as well as they have so often participated in their hypocritical and corrupt methods to discredit gamers as a whole; if people like Rami Ismail or Tim Schafer ever get some screen-time, you obviously know what to do.

>GET TO HIGHER GROUND
Each year, outlets use whatever clickbaity topic to make themselves look more intelligent and open-minded than everyone else, obviously forgetting that it's supposed to be about games more than morals, and getting most of both wrong in the process.
Archive everything; screencaps with underlined stupid parts and an archive link added are a perfect way to make easily digestible and even perhaps fun content; mock, laugh and deride; remain positive and do not hesitate to compare the older, more enjoyable E3 times to today's, which are hyper-shilled, bland and predictable, complete cashgrabs and overall completely disinterested in making games anymore most of the time.

>BE COLLECTED
It remains a touchy time of the year, followed almost only by marketers and normalfags, so it's important to look relevant, efficient and clear to both as people with genuine knowledge and no animosity.
Only use verified info, so check before posting if you're unsure; reread your posts before putting them online and correct them if required; don't hesitate to contact friends and family on these topics (in a calm manner, if not detached way); never push too hard if people seem unwilling to discuss or seem too passionate on certain topics, as they are allowed to neither care nor hope to know : if they want to ask later, it'll be much more likely if you were friendly enough to give them some space; ever get angry or emotional, you'll look dumber than them, even if they're obviously wrong or dumb.

>LEARN TO E-DRIVE
It is important to ensure efficient spreading that you know how to share things online without getting bullied or making yourself look silly.
Do not mix the #GamerGate hashtag with any other one, as it will prevent both from trending; RT and like all tweets that deserve attention, even if it means sharing several different versions of the same image/topic; never direct-link to reddit; never mention Holla Forums (or even halfchan), except to people who go to those places maybe, and even still; avoid .@replying (sharing discussions with people publicly to all of your followers) if it's merely normalfags disagreeing with you/saying stupid things, keep that shit for actual journos or marketers; report all spam and bots that cram up the tags with useless shit.

>SUPPORT
We finally have, after nearly ten years of hegemonic bullshit from San Francisco overpaid daddy-issue ridden faggots, good and respectable news outlets that are worth growing in popularity and influence.
As soon as new articles on E3 are released, pick your favorite ones and share/like them on social media; always enjoy commenting on them and discussing the topic with other people; other than sites, youtubers or bloggers that are relevant and appreciated are worth spreading just as much; tell people you know who happen to share articles from those supported places that you're proud of them, pleasantly surprised or any such positive reinforcement; on the contrary, as mentioned earlier, tell them (politely and concisely) that you really can't take bad sites like gawker or destructoid's opinions seriously; don't hesitate to mention alternatives to things like twitter -sealion.club works great- or reddit -voat is still a bit dead but could deserve some work.

>HAVE FUN
The ultimate power of GamerGate, and what keeps it going since forever, is how enjoyable, happy and fearless it is. Having fun ensures everyone who likes fun will prefer sitting next to us than with grim ideologues who hate boobs and punches.
Share what games you can't wait to play, or your favorite times in previous E3s; plan multiplayer sessions with friends and family, even strangers perhaps; comment happenings with happiness instead of dark, desperate notions ("HAHA THIS GAME LOOKS SO BAD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULT" is always preferable to "all people who like this game are ultimate faggots", even though it's probably true); shitposting is never wrong, your mom lied; don't forget to fap, get plenty of rest, find a comfy place with tons of drinks and food, and, obviously, Holla Forums opened on a second screen while it's all blowing up.

Are we so dead gettting a thread to 700 posts is no longer possible?

didnt read

What do you expect from people who are more interested in just playing videogames? SJWs don't have this problem because their game is real life, and they've spend their whole lives practising.

Y-you too

Yes

#CloseTheGays

Sometimes i wonder if its not just an user making these hashtags up just to watch the shitposting

In what part of the world?

What if this kind of shit is actually made by an anti-GG that pretends to be GG to make us waste our time on shit that isn't worth it?

Dunno, i'm just doing my morning rounds including plebbit and saw it. Fuck actually using twatter though

So its not trending, just some people posting in it / about it? Gotcha.

Because Vivian bullying the retard is cute.

Why!?

No one in GG is pure enough

this meme isnt funny

WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

she's dum,

Past few days have been mostly shitposting. I guess we'll finally close the gate after E3 if nothing big happens in the meantime.

Can't deny that, if anything else happens, just gonna have these threads as info dumping along with archiving them for future reference.

Was nice shitposting SJWs with you anons.

B-but we are close tot he second anniversary…

And it would mean no more Gilda pictures.

Guess Val is fucked now.

Fokken eck, the nerve

Also
Qu'est ce que t'as encore foutu, Val?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the horrible people at 8E8ightC-han

So Muslims, Jews, and the LBGTBBQ lobby?

sauce

Or maybe just grow thicker skin you pussy

FTFY

No, it's actually Jews, white men who hate themselves and straight men who hate themselves

You forgot the lovely part. It really sells it.

Just fuck my continent up, Rabbi.

CANADA, NO

archive.is/Ya06j

I sincerely hope you don't try to invoke meme magic with Gilda. Unless you use it to make reddit burn again, and for good this time.

And why the hell is the dislike bar on "SJWs aren't responsible for the consequences" the video so low?

Wew

Hipocrisy, thy name is Craptaku.

archive.is/e1M4u

**I drew pics 1 and 4 in the OP, and
. I'll do more when I have time. Busy with DF-tans at the moment.**

God bless you user

Important: To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, your first and last name will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). Pseudonyms alone are no longer permitted.
By submitting a comment, you accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner CBC chooses. Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.

I wonder how they try to enforce that.

Such a piece of shit
Figurehead of gamers are dead and a constant attack on gaming, games and gamers
The guy has no right to be anywhere near video games

I want Trudeau to respond to this.

Love it. More please.

Meanwhile, Gawker is still trying to slime itself out of the Hogan lawsuit

archive.is/pqHbY

What? Why? Is that usual procedure? Why even go through the effort of such high sums if it can be slashed so easily?

There's rules to everything. And, as with any negotiating business, you try to make your initial offer as outrageous as possible, because you know that you will go higher at any rate.

it's a gilda thread, i'm only posting in it to tell you why people aren't posting in it

Remember rule 4: Always make your opponent live up to their own book of rules.

Sure you can police for "hate speech", you just have to get all of it and there's a lot of it.

Zyklon Ben got attacked by SJWs.

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/are-you-triggered-by-cartoon-satire-sad/

archive.is/JsG4d

And some more context.

allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/heres-the-political-cartoon-liberals-immediately-called-racist

archive.is/CD6HP

IT'S TOO FUCKING EASY TO SAY WE'RE DEAD WHEN YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

This one is probably ours.

It's just surreal to see Ben Garrison thanking 4chan after spending years hating it. (He didn't mention 8ch, but he's been here before.)

Remember that petition on removing Uncharted 4 review by WaPo? it succeeded.

A lot are justifying it because the review contained spoilers and no score, but managed to get included, but the Sonyfaggers managed to just make it about their precious fucking movie game's reputation being tarnished.

dualshockers.com/2016/05/15/petition-appears-to-remove-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-ends-washington-post-review-from-metacritic/

archive.is/FTu99

Wonder how much they fucking paid these journos, and here I thought they'd praise the fuck out of Quantum Break, MS can't take a break.

It's that guy again.

Mashable article fellating the shit out of Nebula being taken over as a circlejerk awards for female writers, bonus mention of us, because the author is a betanodder.

archive.is/6h7Xr

So when are we gonna finally kill Zoe Quinn? It has been almost 2 years, niggers lets do this already.

not today Schlomo

Literally who

I noticed this several times recently and honestly, this energizes me to keep going. Thank you faggots, without your salt I'd probably given up some time ago.

Well, this movie is going to generate a lot of salt.

archive.is/ocvAH

Thanks Holla Forums now I see it everywhere.

Who?

Nothing but coincidence, goy.

This user has got the right idea. It's time to start the beta uprising and start harpooning these fat feminist fucks. Who's with me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

…These people are insane.

Good meme

I'm entirely okay with this and the amount of salt generation this will cause.

What should be this new operation name my fellow anons? How about #KillZoeQuinn

What - is the patreon running low again?

I want movie night to come back, stream that and make dank memes.

It will be glorious.

On one hand, that petition managed to garner metacritic's attention, on the other hand, fucking sonyfaggers are crying about a first-party studio getting lower bonuses if the overall score.

Metacritic needs to burn.

Remember to support and help gamesense.co/

Perfect lets get it trending neGGros.

Haha I love it. Let's go whale hunting anons!

Watch out for GamerGate!

They might pay your head or hold your hand!

It's not very subtle but it'll do I guess.

Brand new PBF comic.

Oy vey.

About time we took care of this dumb bitch. She has had it coming to her for a long time.

Hmm… This reminds me about the "rebuild" part of #GamerGate. Do we have outlets that need pushing besides Nichegamer and Techraptor?

Just let it do it, I was having a giggle.

You do know we have ids so we can tell you are samefagging right?

I was about to say that image was seriously reaching on some things, but then I noticed the SJW article that actually believes all that shit as gospel.

I really don't know why I was surprised.

kek.

Fuck off Zoe. Stupid fuck.

Metacritic already said they aren't changing it because of the writers right to free speech and a negative review as well. So as much as metacritic needs to burn, they are completely right in telling people to fuck off.

Anyways, are we buying ads for Deepfreeze during e3?

Kek not even 4cucks would have the balls to do this user. 10/10😂

Going to bed, remember E3 will be in a month, discuss, consolidate digs and information in the bread, we're gonna be slow.

Have some Boston Salt Party vid.

You better be banned, shitposting or not.

This is honestly kind of pathetic, but in a hilarious way.

Don't warn him. I want to see these caps spread around aGGs twitter and point out that its the same id replying to itself.

LETS DO IT YOU FAT FUCKS

Has to be a bot.

Nice fam lets get it trending 😂😂😂👌👌👌

We should.

Great idea, how does it work?

Have some Baker ahegao

Shouldn't you be shitposting over in the PSO2 thread?

No shit. Emojis, basic pictures that can be picked up anywhere, give it a few days and we'll have the lot screaming for patreon money and an article from kotaku.

Just sad and pathetic really.

For too long has GamerGate been ignored. Let us kill this fat whale!!!! Lets show the jurnos we mean business.

Top kek fam

oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/esl-forms-wesa-to-increase-diversity-and-drug-monitoring-in-e-sports/1829/

E sports is ded

I don't remember what how we set up exactly, but last time we bought ads, Mark handled the account and turning the ads on.

It looks like satire to me. Since no one's dumb enough to think this sort of nonsense is serious, and the whole thread is just like "lol shut up"

So I figure he's just a good buddy trying to entertain us.

And hell, the person has the same fucking ID in all his trolling posts. How stupid do you have to get to fall for such a basic ruse?

So let's focus on what needs to be done for E3. Do we have a general idea of what will likely be the bigger presentations? Or if some certain places were not invited once more like neogaf?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

We did buy ads last year, though I'm unaware of the details since iirc the DF guy handled most of it.

We could do it again though if we got a fund set up.

Remember the old saying that the amount of effort necessary to refute bullshit is a magnitude greater than that needed to create it.

By the time we point it out and refute it, they'll already have convinced people to give them money, and those people will deny heaven and earth to avoid admitting that they got tricked into donating by a false flag.

Better just to have it reported, even though they already have their screenshots.

we should indeed

someone is dropping spoliers in a bait charity game give away thread– really salt mining outside the box

Daily reminder that Nuclear Negro discussed about how E-sports were going to be corrupted just as normal sports with things like the ban of the YouPorn E-sports team and allowing sponsorship of energetic drinks, beer, and others.

I don't see where it says anything about diversity in the actual statement quoted.

It doesn't matter anyway. Quinn could post a 1 min old cap with (You) next to the name and her cultists would believe that its a legit gamergay posting. Just let it happen and laugh about their retardedness.

Typical. Anyway, have some fresh OC. Colored version tomorrow.

And you, user.

I have a few comic ideas in mind, but no time for them.

We should. Did we do it last year?

So, the word Holla Forums is censored on steam?

Yes.

Yes

Censored where?

Reminder the more whales you hunt the more tolerable twatter gets.

=LETS MAKE TWATTER GREAT AGAIN==

He/she hasn't realized about the ID's, Hasn't he/she?

No.

Either that or its rampant shitposting. Someone archive please.

It's landwhales, and your spoilers are all wrong– this is why you can't orgasm properly, you aren't focused enough and you're obese

When is nuclear negro going to release a new video?

Archive of this thread for the benefit of falseflagger-kun.

archive.is/RudrQ

I think we did. I think we used Google Adsense and set it up so Deepfreeze ads would popup on Kotaku or Polygon.

>tfw no one entity can control dota 2 tournaments
So long as tobi "the ten ton terror of treblinka" dawson is casting dota 2 is safe at least

archive.is/BOwOl

Are you shitting me?

My sides are in orbit. Congratulations for speaking with yourself so autistically, Zoe.

You know what could be even better? Putting business cards with links to Deepfreeze everywhere at e3.

Is tobi really a skinhead in disguise?

Those are some dangerous trips.

Beautiful. This especially tickles my fancy because underboob fetish. Thinking of putting a tape recorder in the cake as a reference to Watergate's first televised hearing?

You know, I kinda miss the false-flagging attempts. It brings me back, you know?

Oh fucking hell, I want to see this.

I want to see the fucking face of Kuchera when someone hands him a DF business card.

What are they exactly getting with 500k?

3 diversity hires, I shit you not, $260k on salaries for 3 diversity hires protesters going all WE WUZ TEACHERS AN SHIT are getting quarter of a million now and 200k on 'diversity training'

No, he's racist but its mostly an injoke
I mean, dude's the farthest thing from politically correct but he's not a Holla Forumslack in disguise

KFC

Where the hell did a school district get that kind of money to spare?

If our public school had that kind of money to spare, I'd have some pointed questions at the next school board meeting.

Business cards would be obnoxious as fuck, for all the right reasons.

I'm fully behind this; let's see if we can boost DF exposure, and maybe even get some golden triggering reactions.

Gamings unsalvageable, isn't it?

What the hell. Surely they have at least bachelor degree?

Ha. That's a lot of KFC.

Dark times are upon is if Gilda is now used as the image header.

Seconding this.

Glad you liked it.
Sure. Anything else you want to see? I don't know much about Watergate, so it's hard to come up with references. Was thinking of putting a parody of the Watergate newspapers in the background if I have time.

>Was thinking of putting a parody of the Watergate newspapers in the background if I have time.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Both good ideas. Drop those cards everywhere, tape them to the inside door of the diversity bathroom stall

One simply doesn't "play" Gilda. Here is a pic (piv 1) of someone who IS Gilda.

Mount Alison? Who would want to have sex with Alison? Pic 2.

Poor you, Zoe. Couldn't find any name searched posts about you and so you had to make posts yourself to cap? Pathetic. Now that you're here, have you apologized to Alex for giving him crabs yet?

I just finished drawing a bunch of Gildas.
Right now, I'm doing deepfreeze-tans.
I'll draw more vivians once I'm done! Don't worry, user-kun. I haven't forgotten our daughteru.

At least its not this weird ball-nose thing.

archive.is/WX8yI

Up to date archive of this thread with ALL of falseflagger's posts.

Watch out for GamerGate

The public enemy of the world #1

It is the main hashtag responsible for…

☑ Tearing a veteran's charity apart
☑ Bringing misogyny to airlines
☑ Needed to be muscled off campus for documenting events
☑ Founded the League of Professional Harassers.
☑ Turning Zelda into a grill
☑ Creates terrorist hoaxes and blames innocent Sikhs
☑ Forced gawker to turn to political blogging
☑ Told PC principal to "s-s-s-s-suck my dick"
☑ Set the whole industry against kotaku
☑ Edits webcomics to create propaganda
☑ Has the temerity to enjoy women in bikinis
☑ Blamed SJWs for Koei Tecmo's business decision
☑ Secretly infiltrated NEIU safespace
☑ Blacklisted Kotaku
☑ Continues to make Based Mom popular.
☑ Opening the Play-Asia Saltmine
☑ Made anime too manly for homos
☑ Doctor revolt I'm FBI
☑ Harasses 95% of women
☑ Brainwashed Marie Rose VA into becoming a goitergoblin
☑ Found out where the Ralph shill lives to SWAT him with the local Amish mafia in sheep-fucking Wales
☑ Wanted dead and alive by the British government
☑ Is the San Bernardino shooter
☑ Creating nerds who prefer 2D to 3D
☑ Made pro-gun tweets under Shaun King's name
☑ The Final Fantasy 7 Remake Combat
☑ 2hus
☑ Serial backpack cucker
☑ Brainwashed Ariel Conner
☑ Responsible for the book burning of state of play
☑ Got bayonetta the "fighting fucktoy" into Smash 4
☑ Tricking feminists into liking Bayonetta
☑ Killed FireFox OS
☑ Ruined Josh-kun's import of Holla Forums
☑ Stole Panda's memes
☑ Forced PlayAsia to make one hell of a profit with DOAX imports
☑ Banned Milo from twitter
☑ Got Milo hired by Buzzfeed
☑ Usurped the patriarchy as #1 Boogeyman
☑ Fed Wu to the wolves
☑ Exposed Mr Shitface's scam
☑ Is actually Kylo Ren
☑ Made it no longer CURRENT YEAR
☑ Turned the "it's not censorship, it's localization" argument against SocJus
☑ Convinced Milo to cuckquean Sargon's wife
☑ Responsible for freeBSD telling methwhale to be nice
☑ Replaced all Steven Universe characters with male neckbeards wearing fedoras
☑ Made Common Core maths look bad
☑ Cloned Milo Yiannopoulos repeatedly
☑ Killed David Bowie
☑ Assassinated an user with ants
☑ Deus Vult
☑ Refuses to accept the civilization of their jungle
☑ Turned gamers into the new religious right
☑ Made Snape kill Dumbledore, then killed him once he outlived his usefulness
☑ Forced The Force Wakens Rey to legally change her name into Marry Sue
☑ Gave the cancer to the creators of That Dragon, Cancer game
☑ Continues to commit online horsemint
☑ Kicked Anne Wheaton off twitter
☑ Told Wesley to shut up
☑ Stopped games from being art
☑ Destroyed Twitter's stock value
☑ Escaped Canadian justice
☑ Devastated Anita's mental and physical health
☑ Got fired from Offworld
☑ Hacked marvel's checking account and transferred $1mil to Trump
☑ Killed twitter (sorry it took so long)
☑ Gives unsolicited opinions on Israel
☑ Dawned a new Era
☑ Forced Twitter to create the ministry of truth
☑ Killed Gametrailers
☑ Escaped American justice
☑ Refuses to accept purified translations
☑ Harassed an astronaut
☑ Serial head petter
☑ Forcing UN to respond to alarming spread of Waifuism
☑ Being cuter than a pickled cucumber
☑ Eating all the sheep
☑ Brazenly posts copyrighted leaks
☑ Complaining about censorship localization Culturization
☑ Harmony harmony
☑ Demands to know who will be localizing their jap games
☑ Gave japanese feminists internalized soggy knees

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DRAW SO MANY PICTURES OF THE GIRLS YET NOT DRAW ANY RULE34 OF THEM IN MENA COME ON THIS IS THE MSOTB ASIC FUCKING THING I NEEDD

I'm afraid that is the truth.

Time to #CloseTheGate

OH HEY KIDS

ARE YOU READY FOR PILLARS OF ETERNITY 2?

nichegamer.com/2016/05/16/obsidian-confirms-pillars-eternity-ii-development/

Did the YouPorn ban ever get lifted?

Speaking of, even shit like Smash Bros is in rough shape. With the Leffen Visa situation (which is entirely his fault - he was "working" for an american team on a tourists' visa) people are calling for a regulatory body for Smash Bros so it properly fits Athlete's Visa requirements, even going so far as to suggest Nintendo should be the one to run it.

That's a great way to kill off Smash 64 for good, and melee events would get smaller, especially if you would have to pay licensing to be on the tourney circuit.

I'm sure most of the antis still don't understand IDs. Zoe's shitposting spree is longer than that. 13 posts of pure retardation.

The ride never ends.

Everything is fine.

sauce pls, google images just says "cartoon"

it is a mystery

The judge is ruling on Gawker's request to slash the verdict May 25th.

nypost.com/2016/05/12/hulk-hogan-determined-to-get-his-140m-from-gawker/

Meanwhile, Salon got shat at on their own show (so to speak) by R&B Singer Daryl Hall when they asked him about "cultural appropriation".

archive.is/SK0Ti#selection-3135.0-3161.75

see

It's disgusting to see Gawker trying to slither out of the court verdict.

>One of the current debates is over “cultural appropriation” – The idea that white people should not appropriate the culture of ethnic and racial minorities. I know that you don’t like the term “blue eyed soul.” Have you followed this conversation?

>I agree with you entirely, because…

Read text before pic and this was exactly my thoughts.

Cultural appropriation is a completely manufactured "issue". It does not exist. They just invented a word for it and declared it fact. It's basically shouting "Diversity is apartheid!" and expecting everybody to just run with it. These people live in 1984.

Gawker, you ruined the dude's career, go fuck yourself.

Well, more his legacy, but yeah.

Don't forget the followup questions.

>Well, this entire critique is coming back…

>Much of it is academic.

>Anyone who knows about music, about culture in general, understands that everything is much more natural. Everything is a mixture.

Youporn ban wil never be lifted, Event Status was right that anyone complaining about it thinking things would change is being a fool. You have universities and normal companies getting involved and none of them want to be publically associated with porn.

tried reversing didn't work man

That's even worse. Working all your life to build a legacy and legend only to have some shitty tabloid fuck it for clicks and profits. And then the assholes pretend they dindunuffin and do their utmost to weasel out of responsibility. Gawker deserves all the misery it gets.

I'm still pissed at the WWE for removing Hulk Hogan from the hall of fame. Trump is in their hall of fame and Hogan of all people isn't when he did a lot to put it on the map. Its ridiculous.

Is the Lawsuit against Gawker done yet?

Maybe he should go against another foe.

Who am I kidding? the WWE is too big to make a lawsuit against.

[Alan Smithee] My Lonely Neverending Game of Hide-and-Seek

Isn't the WWE only the WWE because the World Wildlife Fund sued them for the rights to the WWF acronym?

Dude releases vidya videos every Wednesday / Thursday.

Watch last week's righteous indignation in the meantime.

The WWE was just reacting to Gawker's shit to protect their own brand.

The WWF changed to WWE for tax purposes. Entertainment is taxed less than sports.

I don't think you can sue a private company for striking you from an award. Its not like they blasted their opinion all over. Still, the treatment is entirely disproportionate. You have drug abusers and domestic abusers(Stone Cold) in there but using a racist word is apparently worse now. The only other person given this treatment actually murdered his family and killed himself.

No, he was right.
cnet.com/news/wrestling-loses-wwf-to-wildlife/

Does anyone outside the US even care?

huh. Well how about that.

What the fuck is going on with /n/?

The usual Holla Forums vs /int/ bitchfight

Can't he sue for some shit like harm of honor or some bullshit like that?

He was the poster boy of WWE and the one who made it popular.

Jesus, salon is an embarrassment to humanity.

Hopefully the release date is very soon after the JP one.

Don't forget pedophiles dindu nuffin, kids.

>>>/actualnews/23

trips checked

It probably will be, given that Atlus is coming to E3 this year with specifically Persona 5 in tow.

I'm also going to be a bit petty and hope it's more successful than FFXV. It probably won't be but still

I sent many an email to their advertisers regarding that…

shame Holla Forums's homepage still has /n/ headlines, maybe someone could email admin– I would but I am not quite sure what the story is over there

It matters little. Any discussion board for current news or political issues will immediately get flooded with people from Holla Forums and Holla Forums as they try to control the narrative.

CodeMonkey was made aware of the situation >>>/sudo/74 . Don't know if he's decided on what to do about it yet.

it's more about the behavior of the mods. /n/ was actually a good way to start the day– funny and informative, now it's just ramblings of a racist pajeet

I'm still not sure how I feel about firetires stepping down, but the site seems to be in good hands.

I am reserving judgement as well. He was acting like saltedrims for a while, and rightfully so, so maybe he needed some time off or some more help.

I still blame GG for bringing in reddit.

This site has been going downhill for a while now, and I fucking hate it. hotwheels barely stops by, we have a fucking Doom 4 circular, the Ito poster has been gone since 2014, and it's starting to look more like cuckchan every fucking day here.

IIRC Mark made the Doom circular so user could mercilessly shitpost any actual shill threads to death with porn.

I'm pretty sure the whole pig incident and general poor management of the entire mess made him step down. I think he just can't forgive himself for letting that happen, and decided to pass the thing to codemonkey.

Persona is very popular in Japan it is the Fate series for Atlus.

You'd rather have 10 shill threads?

Who gives a shit? That cripple hates you in case you haven't noticed. And he's not even admin anymore so seriously who cares.

the thing is, the review didnt have a score, yet it has a 4.0 on metacritic. So why have a 4.0 on metacritic? That's weird. Opencritic on the other actually says"no score" for the WaPo review on their Uncharted 4 page.

In the West yes its unsalvageable

archive.is/rwIi4

archive.is/m6VBM

Ben Kuchera wrote an article for Polygon about how he and a coworker get confused about the PS4 buttons.

Good ol' Guardian.

notice how half of the tweets in the article are his own.

Gee, do you think Right Wing Nationalism might be rising because you're saying it's okay to let Muslim immigrants rape their children?

CRACKED WRITER ADMITS HIS ARTICLE WAS BASTARDIZED BY THE EDITORS

imgur.com/Jkec5Lc

I bet those cops didn't say shit because they got a share of the action too, sick fucks

Cracked: We write the article and put your name on it. Good luck with the fallout!

Wouldn't this count as mansplaining? :^)

For a second there, I thought it was making fun of female Thor.

Then I realized it's not.

They need to fire these writers.

whats even keeping the comic industry alive anymore. Sales are at an all time low, yet the industry shambles along like some zombie.

That's a fake screencap. An obvious one too. Don't take screencaps without archives at face value, especially off Holla Forums since they seem to be spreading lots of fake stuff recently.

I think the movies are the one thing that's still keeping them afloat.

Someone sent all of the SRS subscribers a fake message telling them they were banned, and getting them to write 300 word essays in order to get unbanned.

sli.mg/a/lLSFts

No, you stupid cow. Safe sex. Protected sex. Ever heard of that? Birth control, condoms etc.

Hey faggots if you ever feel bored just search up G-something-G-something and laugh at all the results.
tweetsave.com/saves/29GtsJ

Kek.

I hate to play to their side, but it's worth noting that in a lot of the world, these things aren't common, and feminism (not modern bullshit, of course) can help with that.

To be honest, though, that IS what they really think.

"Feminism" is obviously code for "we're going to guilt you into thinking you're going to Hel–I mean be raped if you even think about sex."

Why does using condoms have to be an -ism?

>condoms

You have AIDS, we get it. Good for you.

Project harder, my friend.

I was talking more about access to birth control, especially in prudish nations when the woman in question may not be married.
But even condoms are still a problem in some backwards areas of the world, too. They "encourage immoral behavior."

I would assume that she is from the first world and should know better. You can tell about protected sex without slapping feminism on it.

Condoms, BIRTH CONTROL ETC.

That's a new one.

Amazing how sex cannot be seen as a natural thing.

I know, what I don't understand is why you think feminism could have any positive effect whatsoever in this regard.

The actual article that's a shop of says the polar opposite so seemingly not.

archive.is/TT3Qd

I love how they feel so threatened by him that they have to blatantly make shit up.

Does anyone have the other gamergate related one? The girl being drag looks like she in the same exact position. I just want to see if they trace their own art.

Reminder that Burch and Jake are Omegas, not Betas.

Psh. Those two drop straight off the alphabet.

Wasn't it A. Burch sister that voiced one of the characters in Persona 4 (Rise/Rei)?

voat.co/v/GamerGate/comments/1044717

That's revolt territory, user

Yup. She voiced her in the dancing game.

Kettles intensifies.

So either it was one of them playing Doom 4 or we have three people over at Polygon who cannot play video games.

Wait what
Holla Forums was right again for once?

Oh, absolutely. I'm not saying you have to label it with anything. It's better if you don't. Just make these things available to people so they can be safe.

There was a big supreme court case in the 60s over the usage of contraceptives. At that time, it was illegal to use them in the state of Connecticut. Planned Parenthood was still doing their thing in spite of it, and they found themselves in legal hot water.
One of the major factors was that a woman had a right to be sexually active while still pursuing her own career, but the legal argument was that you can't police consensual sexual activity seeing as it is a private matter, not a public one.

It really just comes down to historical context surrounding that particular case. You're free to think that feminism and the court ruling are unrelated, I have nothing (other than conjecture) to claim that they are.

At this point, I feel like I could have a better paper if I asked my grandmother to write articles about video games.

I was wondering why /n/ was such a mess lately.

Fucking goons just don't stop.

I'm not sure what Reddit has to do with it, the quality of the board had been sinking for awhile, well before the site issues its just more noticeable now because there's less people to drown out the idiots.

Don't really see the issue with the Doom thread, we need more game discussion, not less, seriously this whole shill thing is getting REALLY out of hand, the word has been fucking killed at this point.

And HW hasn't been around for months, its a real shame but he needs to watch for his own health.

What's wrong with her face

Yup. Agreed.

Oh yeah, no question. It's funny, they prove time and again that they don't give a single shit about video games, that they don't actually play them and have the skill level of a mentally-handicapped one-armed monkey when they do, and then they act surprised that people have a problem with that.

On the contrary, I think the site has been getting better.
As much as I liked Hotwheels, I think it's for the best he stepped down.

its /ints/

Yeah Holla Forums are just chronic shitposters and anons butthurt at Holla Forums wrecking shit.

Also, the whole cumskins nonsense is hilarious, it spawns so much butthurt.

I'm not glad to see him go, but I understand him leaving.
As for the site itself, even though posts have slowed down a bit in the past few months (and I don't blame people for leaving with all the prior site issues), this board is amazing, and I'm glad to see the efforts everyone is taking to try and promote some lesser-known boards, too.

If we can get a business card designed, I'll buy a hundred of them and put them in game booths and business card containers bathrooms and many other places.

America has a 63% taxrate?

Why is Gilda a furry

Gorgeous.

Would a mentally retarded person even understand the concept of furryness?

This is like how feminists in sweden treated getting women on half the bank notes as a major victory which is retarded because two of the 5 old bills already had women and then went on to complain that the combined sum of the new female bills is less than the ones with males on them.

ftfy

I do welcome Holla Forums's current stability though.

That is super kawaiio.

The DF twins are the cutest

THE CUTEST

But that's wrong, they are now known as the DP sisters.

But user, who wants to have sex with a feminist? The best protection is NOT having sex at all.

I am missing a joke here and I feel left out please explain

archive.is/MuifM#selection-47128.0-47131.83

I'll see what I can do.

lol look at this newfag

Someone send this along to bonegolem for his collection.
deepfreeze.it/about.php
sli.mg/a/u69smq

I wonder if he even knows their birthday is tomorrow

FUCK

Fucking casual

Women were a mistake.

Threw together a rough business card.

What the hell should I put in the middle?
Don't want it to be too busy.

It is actually a re-purposed image from my drawing backlog. I was supposed to have finished that by Halloween 2015, now it is a costume party pic for the twins' birthday.

Monochromatic lineart of the ethics violation icons.

STARTING LINEART NOW.

That is adorable

Solid start, but there needs to be a definite indicator of what DF actually is.

Be sure that you mention games journalism or media or something so people have some idea what's being advertised.

better luck next time, retard moe

Note that standard business cards in the US are 3.5" x 2" so make sure your aspect ratio matches. Actually, since it's a full-color card you may want to do 3.75" x 2.25" so you have an 1/8" bleed around the edges that will get cut off when they make the cards. (I think that's 1230x738.)

if you do, send it to [email protected]

this says nothing df. you need a short explanation or suggestion what df is.

Standalone Freya thumb up.

Would you recommend the 1/8" bleed have designs or that it simply be blank?

Actually, let's combine and and have the violation icons with their labels "Corruption", "COI", etc. beneath.

That would get the point across without making it crowded.

should I even bother finishing this

fuck it, I'm going to sleep first.

I really don't get the point of this. It's stupid the whole way down.

First of all, it's not an "inclusive bathroom." It's a unisex bathroom. They already exist. They're rebranding it as an inclusive bathroom to virtue signal, nothing else.

Second of all, nobody likes unisex bathrooms. There's a reason you don't see very many. If all you're going to have is this "inclusive bathroom" don't expect it to be used very much. Why use this bathroom if I can just stop at the gas station down the street?

Third, a transwoman uses the woman's restroom. A transman uses the men's restroom. This is utterly unnecessary. The only type of person that will like this are tumblr bloggers that fancy themselves "genderfluid bigendered demigirl" bullshit. In other words, a creepy socially awkward teenage boy with a shaved head and an ugly dress. May or may not have a fox tail attached under his dress. You know the type I'm talking about.

The only person this benefits are the weird tumblr creeps, and people like this fellow. People that will just tweet about it to show off how progressive he is. And companies that want to market to these types.

And as an aside, it's amazing how suicidal progressives are these days. On the one hand, they try to build a trans paradise, a society where being straight is "problematic." Yet at the same time they try desperately to import islam, a culture that despises everything they are. And again, it boil;s down to virtue signaling. Nothing more.

Blank. Bleeds are just to make sure that there is color along the edges when they cut them.

Freya's right boob looks a bit melty on the bottom, and her thong(?) string doesn't quite match with her cover.
I would very much like to see this finished.

Noted.

It's what happens when ideology designs functionality. Everything gets bogged down with useless fluff.

My dick says yes

That's what happens with radicalism, everything goes to extremes to prove how devoted they are to the designated philosophy.

Anorexia was relatively common among religious women centuries back because of similar reasons.

I would still need to play with the spacing (this is a really quick mockup), but here it is with the corruption logos added.
No text, yet.

Cute.

Fuking goons man.

At this point the mombot strawman these goons are creating is really its own separate character. I'm gonna call it dot.r.

Reminder that blue-haired Freya is just Juvia. Freya is blond.

I want to see this same drawing but with her legs spread apart a little bit. Or maybe a follow up where vivian makes her masterbate in front of her since she lost.

I would also enjoy this, since strip games and forfeits for losing are my fetish

I would cum with the force of a thousand suns if mombot would just post a timestamped pic of herself. Even if she like put a black bar over her eyes or something. These goons would kill themselves. And then we could mass report them all for sexist harassment.

Adding to this

It's obvious what they're doing. They keep making up little bits of info about her, to make it appear as though they know something that everyone else doesn't know. It gives the illusion that what they're saying is true, and mombot is lying. I'm sure if you pressed them for more info they would say some shit about how they won't dox her because they're "good guys."

Mombot has become their greatest enemy, and they've been trying to take her down for the last year.

They would just call it fake and keep going with their established narrative. Truth and facts are of no concern to them.

Alright, I made the spacing more uniform and added descriptors below the logos.

I hope you don't mind me changing "Sensationalism" to "Clickbaiting." It was too long and I needed to trim it down to fit better with the layout.

Yeah, but then we'd have evidence that they're wrong. They'd be circlejerking around a proven false narrative.

We don't need to prove them wrong. What kind of backwards thinking is that?

I have no critiques to offer. Saved.

Like always.

I don't know, I'm just tired of them. I've been watching them pull this shit for months. They just piss me off. I want them to burn.

Off topic but…

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/16/iran-cracks-instagram-models-not-wearing-hijab/

Where the fuck are the SJWs now, always fucking silent on shit like this.

I think this looks pretty good; it'll make a good business card for E3.

You did good, user.

Criticizing Muslims? That's so not woke, user

Morning gaymergays.

UN literally thinks propaganda games can stop "Violence against Women"

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/new-un-funded-video-game-used-fight-gender-violence/

archive.is/IjKuj

DELETE THIS

Someone can webm this? youtube.com/watch?v=dNqIk5tyFKM

Some context on what the propaganda game Breakaway the game is.

archive.is/O0Vqs

If you're using Ublock, just block element on the annoying subscription message.

archive.is/aWz77

archive.is/LIG7E

And summon the memeteor.

Here's an webm plus an archive of the comment section: archive.is/c8Ct2.

Add an "ss" before "youtube" in the address line on any youtube video and you'll go to a site that let's you download that video as any format. The only con is it downloads the whole video, no options for editing if you want just one section of it.

Much obliged.

And some more on that petition by Sony cultists on Uncharted 4 metacritic.

techraptor.net/content/petition-puts-washington-posts-uncharted-4-review-spotlight

archive.is/Rnc26

Ara ara~.
Also, if you want to quickly crop a video that's less than 100MB, use online-convert.com.

Why do you waste your time being angry about goons? That's what keeps them alive, don't you know?

You can make webms of youtube vids online at 9xbuddy.com/.

wew lad, first I can't use Holla Forums for a week because of computer woes, and I barely make it back here before the admins fuck up the captcha and keep me away another week. As before, sought refuge on cuckchan's Zootopia threads. Delicious degeneracy. Here, have a very rare Pepe.

Not him

but I've noticed that goons use the exact same argument as journalists

it's fucking atrocious

So? People have been doing that for almost 2 years now and you'd need a crowbar to get it out of their skulls.

Not like they are alone either. Feminists keep getting proved wrong by statistics but but refuse to even reconsider their theories.

The official statistics in sweden for domestic violence is now that men and women perpetrate and suffer equally. Not holding my breath for the feminist party to change their tune. Bold-faced liars the lot of them. If the ruskies come over the sea, conquer us and use them as comfort women for the privates I'll just laugh.

Fucking cunts.

LETS BE ANGRY TOGETHER

Oh the fucking irony, and now they say that "fictional characters" don't have agency.

Can't archive that site, so use a combination of web.archive.org and archive.is

web.archive.org/web/20160516233601/http://heatst.com/tech/why-do-some-of-the-reviewers-for-the-site-polygon-suck-so-bad-at-gaming/

archive.is/0AUSC

Thanks for the info.

You had one fucking job. One fucking job.

Wait…there was a Pro GG Deadpool comic? Did I miss it?

I'm sorry user, cuckchan has taken a few points off my IQ.

Most likely a fan-thing. I mean, it burns their ass all the same, since they consider Deadpool to be "their" superhero, thanks to mental gymnastics.

Is David S. "Shitcanned out of a government job because I made a game that shit on my clients" Gallant even relevant anymore?

David, that's the only reason your friends say anything nice to you.

Stay tuned for the salt on the Angry Birds movie.

archive.is/IHqp6

Again, just block element on the annoying sub message.

He wishes. That's the thing about these guys, they've spent nearly two years shitting on us because "MUH ZOE," but where are they now? Same place they've always been, while the scam artists they defend took full advantage of them.

And goddamn, the movie synopsis sounds more and more accurate on pic related

archive.is/s1JMB

That's probably the funniest thing to me about all this, you have all these losers who's only validation is fucking twitter, meanwhile Quinn is enjoying living in the lap of luxury.

Oh yeah, I also learned that our dear friend Drybones operates one of cuckchan's archives, and he's been doing a less-than-optimal job.

Sauce? Details?

God damn, when did fucking Rovio become based? Mind you, I'm still iffy on the movie itself, but still.

What, is he blaming Hiroshima and demanding people give him money?

More news that France is following Germany's lead on censoring kikebook pages they deem offensive.

heatst.com/tech/facebook-youtube-twitter-sued-in-france-for-not-removing-offensive-content/

archive.is/7xhWV

If GG is so great, why don't we have a cat like WikiLeaks do?

twitter.com/EmbassyCat/status/731847364571451392

Cause we have Vivian, Danielle and Freya already.

A cat wouldn't get along with the sea lion

We have Marche. He's basically a cat with Internet access.

desustorage.org

Donations go to his Sapphire thing.

So far he hasn't held anything hostage. Image archival goes to shit every few days, and it seems those lost pics are gone for good.

Hey guys, I've been away a while.

How are you all doing?

A sapient Cat with internet access that somehow we hate but also welcome in here

Marche is more like a crazy cat lady. Except not a lady and more obsessive over one cat.

He fucked up, he always fucks up at the end.

No. Just no. I'd rather have any of the tans or Gilda cosplaying with cat ears and that stuff.

We can always get a dog instead, like all the normal, not-retarded, straight middle or upper class male people do. Cats are for faggots.

Go to a higher level faggot

Here's an alternative suggestion you catfuckers:

Pretty bad, in all honesty. #GG seems to be winding down hard on every front but shitposting. We're having to early-bake breads now because we don't hit 700, HQ has been off the topbar for weeks solid, and KiA only talks about the usual metareddit shit and stuff on Twitter. We've had happenings that went ignored, which is a new development.

I think shits finally just gotten old to everyone, and the journos have learned to keep their mouths shut to avoid relighting the fire. Even Polygon who utterly cucked up a couple reviews didn't get much more than a mention and a chuckle around our circles.

The gate may be closing. Not even shilling. I hope we make it to the anniversary.

That sounds straight from a doujin. Next you'll ask for Viv fucking him while he does the V with his hands, hearts in his eyes and then wishes to get impregnated while Viv cums inside his rage-pussy.

We have a sea lion.

Which is why I keep telling retards to get off their asses and stop being pussys and take to twitter. We can't just retweet stuff we need origonal content and memes

That's what I told the cucks.

my sides are moving on their own onii-chan

I haven't laughed this much in months thank you thank you thank you

You just wait until they mention again that we are death

Here's my opinion:

Also, we should try brainstorming some ops to break the containment and preserve and spread info. I thought one thing we should all do is this:
EVERYONE INVOLVED IN ARCHIVAL SHOULD DOWNLOAD ALL RELEVANT GG VIDEOS AND KEEP THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE
Remember LWhos complaining about vids criticizing them, a.k.a. misogynistic harassment, shows up when you look them up on Youtube? I have a feeling they may earlier or later demand the removal of all GG videos, and because a video is so hard to falsify, I really recommend archiving all the vids of GG meetups, all important happenings and so on.

It was bound to happen. Just take solace in the fact that those people still wake themselves at night to hate us. They blame us when it rain, they blame us when they miss their bus and they blame us when nobody gives a fuck about them on social medias.

We're going to live forever.

I'm afraid that won't be good enough. If I'm being honest, it's going to take something big to relight the fire. We need another Five Guys. In the old days, hell even as early as four or five months ago, the Polygon DOOM fuck up would have generated days of good OC and maybe an OP or two. Now we just kind of laughed and then went on moaning about how the site was dying.

I wonder how many people thought Hogan vs Gawker was the end of it. Probably more than there should have been.

In any case, I know you guys like to say "BE YOUR OWN HAPPENING" but all evidence indicates that isn't going to happen. Hell, Boston Salt Party II was the most active thing on Holla Forums in weeks and even they couldn't crack 1k views on a video they made. There just aren't that many of us left.

Simple fact is we need a happening. It needs to be big. And it needs to be censored the way Five Guys was to drive people back to places like it. The fire must be linked.

I have 8 posts you retar- oh who the fuck am I talking to you're a shill

nice try shill
you can go back to endchan now

I'll be fully honest, the most I do GG related is retweet new COIs. I've been mostly started focusing on Torrential Downpour stuff and shilling games I like

He raises a good point though.

To be honest, my blunder into the Dickwolves stuff was the first thing to really light a fire under my ass in a while. People need motivation, but you also can't conjure OPs and digs out of thin air. You need a spark, and Twitter used to be good for generating those.

On the one hand, we haven't lost because our ideas went viral in gamer culture. Thousands of people call out bullshit like Sarkeesian's without us ever having to lift a finger. They know.

But we're still in a rough spot because the #GG hubs are basically dying for lack of shit to do, and most anons have either abandoned the social media fronts or turned into burnout faggots. You can only shitpost in a general so much before questioning its purpose, and I say that as someone who lurks here obsessively.

To bring up an analogy to political movements, we're in the same spot Feminism was in back in the early 80s. Most of our work is done. They decided to perpetuate themselves, like any good shekel-motivated bureaucracy, and started making up bullshit to fight against. I doubt #GG will take that route, but the alternative is to do as the Suffrage movement did - acknowledge that we won and pack it in eventually.

I'm not looking forward to that either, but if you have a better suggestion then say it.

Looks like he was trying to false flag Marche too.

I think we also started focusing on localization too.

I think we were waiting for more news on TMS#FE and waiting for it to come out to see how bad Nintendo was going to fuck it up.

A lot of people who are GG seemingly see it as a shit game so it doesn't matter. But it does. Give an inch, they'll take a mile. And they'll continue taking miles because you're turning a blind eye while things you may not like get fucked up.

I've mostly been RTing or Tweeting COIs that pop up here, and spreading localization shit.

What games do you shill, user?

Realize something

The clique pushing qinn are also in comics/webcomics. These people are basically hollywood. They seek to starve us out by ignoring us I keep noticing they ignore whatever we do now rather then fearmonger outside of rapp. And also we also have Downpour with FExsmt happening the 24th of next month

to the filter you go

I've also been trying to spread supported sites' news, like Techraptor and Nichegamer.

WORKING ON DANIELLE NOW.

What if we, instead of doing stuff, make 4chan do stuff for us? They're bigger, what if we push them to pull off some silly pranks or spam comments of games news site videos or something else stupid?

We need something, but we can't just manufacture something.
GG has always waited to jump on whatever happenings came up. Is there anything recent we can give some steam?

But have our concerns been addressed?
Localizations are still shit, games journalism is a joke - though we can certainly fix it. The ball has been in our court for some time now.

That's too far away. People are turning away by the day.

4chan is not our personal army, and we aren't really welcome there, anyway. I don't think anything would come of it.

But was it worth it?

So we're going into a deep slumber, a legend that will come back to life when the world needs us most?

4ch is too retarded

and their draconian mods

I'm trying to scrutinize comics more but everyone here needs to not be apathetic for a second and think Holla Forums can fight its own battles (Cus they can barely spot fucking shills on their goddamn board)

Not to mention all the faggots in comics pozzing it up are related to the same people we all know and love

their in the same clique. Fucking Walky and handstab especially

I say we do a collation with /SWC/ rather then fucking Holla Forums

Not to mention /swc/ could use more life to begin with

HYPE

Yeah, of course it was, now journos and SJW are paranoid as fuck. We polluted their lives at no cost to our own (mostly). I call that a win.

You can always survey the cancer sites' advertisers and have a OP ready to go as soon as one does something worthy of it. Having one in the chamber will do nothing but increase the effectiveness. It's only a matter of time before they do. I'll be playing vidya till then and checking into the threads a few times a day for any updates or happenings.

Doujin games, smaller jap dev games that managed to get localized and fighting games.

We should also get ready for the EU/AUS release of FE Fates on the 20th.

Nichegamer is probably the biggest positive surprise for me. They are beginning to form a strong brand, and while they could have used that to become an ideological soapbox (such as Techraptor has a tendency to) they instead just get down and do some good honest-to-God games journalism.

It's not Holla Forums pushing it, it's just some local 4ch user suggesting doing something fun :^)

How draconian are they? Would they have allowed a Boston Salt Party?

Also, what's /swc/, and are you sure comics can be saved in any other way than big two falling apart?

It's all well and good to say "we should do something" but what? What can we do with comics? I'm not joking our numbers here are in the hundreds, and even then only some of them will do anything when asked. There's not enough of us to have any kind of financial presence. Blue Planet Harper has turned twitter into an insulated hugbox that makes it extremely difficult to make headway there, and even if we did, what would that change? Normalfags don't care about comics. They care about comic movies. So long as Iron Man isn't saying "It's actually about ethics in hero registry" in the movies they wont' give a shit.

The original push of Downpour made some waves, but sadly Fates' inevitable success didn't give us much to work with, and the lack of highly visisble and influential voices backing us meant normalfags could easily dismiss us as "creepy weebs who just want their touching back and want the whole game in romanji."

We need different kinds of weapons than what we have. TB is about the most effective voice we have for reaching the masses and he only cares some of the time.

shitty webcomics
they use to shit all over kate leth and other fully tumblr comic garbage but got banned from tumblr
they have a board here
>>>/swc/

Speaking of which, does anyone know how much either site has grown since they started getting GG support and the general Holla Forums and reddit support that I've seen outside of GG related threads/subreddits

I mean we got psychfag on, and got them large enough to be recognized by the bigger gaming conventions, I just want to know if we have some hard numbers floating around somewhere.

Well, Vivian was the name of the Lady of the Lake, who gave Arthur Excalibur. At the end of the story, Arthur went to sleep under a great hill on the hidden Isle of Avalon, to slumber until the world needed him. Meme magic? I dunno.

I've mentioned this a bit before, but the localizations issue doesn't bother me nearly as much as it does some of you guys. I 100% understand it, but I was a huge fan of Working Designs back in the day. I think its a worthy fight and I've contributed to it a little, but ultimately its not my worthy fight, if that makes sense. I don't get up in the early morning to check the boards while growling "FUCK Treehouse!" the way I did over Gamers Are Dead. I'd wager many of the people we lost feel the same.

Yes but it would require pissing off all the comics ideologues enough they all show themselves. Remember badgergate? Something like that but more vague and something that can make the smears more blatant at a wide audience

>>>/swc/

Bullshit it had high initial sales then plummeted in america

And fuck relying on E-clebs. I have mixed feeling on tb but I think he has more shit on his plate see also the above for my plan

We Razgriz now

I had so many debates on Downpour when I was out crusading against the game that sheer idiocy and dogma I ran into broke me a little. Ftaes hurt me. I was looking forward to that and they ruined it. And sheer number of people who turned away in denial or worse, saw and and decided to go in anyway because they were apathetic and lazy enough to accept an inferior product felt like drinking poison.

But I hadn't heard sales tanked after the initial resale. Do you have proof of that?

Did I just got trolled?

Probably, that tranny is batshit insane, even for a tranny.

Uh ya?

Nigga pay attention

Most of that was misinfo and revoltards spread it to demoralize

fuck give me a sec its an old fucking link

No it's a real AM comic.

Same. I went to a game tournament while TD was going hard. There were a couple people playing FE:F between rounds and I brought up the localization issue. It won me about 12 games of "Censorship Apologist Bingo", with the only guy to really take my side being one of the guys sitting there playing it. i.e. he had bought the game anyway.

We may be the loud minority in the case of localizations. #GG was a clear majority of gamers on the 'net, and our success reflected that. That doesn't mean we should give up on the localizing issue, but it means we should have realistic low, basically expectations.

On the discussion on GG slowing down, its inevitable, site fucks up almost a year ago drove some people off, some burn out because they wanted GG to solve everything magically in 6 months, while others are insane enough to think they can do a better job steering GG to what they think are its ultimate goalsor having ideological purity like no reddit allowed, some are just spiteful and embarrassed about GG they want it off the board.

Right now I'll be holding the fort with digging information and archiving all sorts of bullshit

But I'll be willing to help on other endeavors if needed.

I got an outline for comics but I need a nerve to strike at

Cuck wendig is maybe good enough hes outright called nerds terrorists

archive.is/ic50z

Guy did shitty star wars novels and the SW fandom hates his guts

So we became chanology like moot said we where. Kinda sad moot knew all along how gg would end.

Wendig is also within the clique in case you want to know

8ch.net/8diamonds/res/132.html#421

Only newfags think Chanology failed

And moots a faggot

I'm not finished yet. not remotely

Have the entire thing to be about his facfiction getting shit on, and he's totally not mad for Star Wars fans shitting on him.

Two of your posts, including this one, are pretty damn stupid and its fallacious to even get GG to be on the same level as Chanalogy, because you know, how many of us managed to protest in real life against the Journo clique? you can get back to cuckchan or go continue your defeatist shill attitude.

I think that's the ralph shill.

ralpshill is normally gone by the time I wake up
probably just some retard

Oh well nevermind

Just waiting on him to say Ralphretard was censored and IA was right.

Could use some OC user

I should also check for something recent

Holla Forums had a chance to fight it's own battles, years ago, but didn't, and now many feel its too late.
I'd love to try and help Holla Forums, but unless they take direct shots at vidya, I don't think many gamers will mobilize for their sake. Just the nature of the way things are.

They're doing a damn fine job over there. Definitely glad to see they got exposure over all this.

I don't think GG was ever a majority opinion among gamers.
Maybe in silence, or in principle only. But certainly not in name. We were the bogeyman nobody wanted to be.

As for localization, the fact that people are buying games anyway is a concern. We need to show them not only who to complain to, but alternatives as well.
I'm attempting to learn moon to sidestep the issue entirely, but that's clearly not an option for everyone.
Hell, I'm not pleased with the way that shit turned out. It got Rapp fired? So what? What did that change?
People cheered and left because they thought they had won, but all it meant was that we'd get more of the same. We never got an apology for the poor localization at treehouse, and there's still no indications of change.
She was made into a scapegoat and made to take the fall so Nintendo didn't have to. It was a calculated move, intended to put end to the issue without actually resolving a damn thing.

What the hell happened to mailing japan and demanding better?

Gamer boycotts never work, what do you suggest we do other then buy the game?

Start with that edit on the "Totally not mad" comic, get some choice reviews by fans that blows the fuck out of his sexism bullshit, and end it with some shill articles that defend his shit with "Star Wars trolls are homophobic"

I'm pretty sure in 5-10 years we'll be remembering those moments in those threads fondly.

I noticed most SJW are extremely unsatisfied by themselves. They use social medias and virtue signaling as a crutch. But social medias are slowly dying, what will they use next to validate their pathetic existence?

My aim is more of a multimedia thing make it obvious their the same fucking people. And the people in comics are connected to the same people in vidya look at the link in the dimonds thread

Strike aganst them and they recoil

No fucking shit revoltfags used her as a scapegoat to distract and get moralfags in their corner and confuse

And game boycotts don't work

TD was to INFORM consumers and thats what it did. The inital sales were fine and dandy but they literally went to 100,000 the month after

Why do you think the media jizzed all over its record first sales? To demoralize

So what's on the back?

Join Cults, I know they are in one already but does it matters?

I'm aware boycotts don't work. That's not what this is about.
You can still buy shit and complain about it. Write Nintendo, tell them why you're dissatisfied. Fill out Club Nintendo surveys and shit. Those apparently do matter.
People who just do nothing are contributing to the problem - they're assumed to be a satisfied customer until proven otherwise.

Double sided cards cost more. I was thinking blank so they'd be cheaper to produce, and also so it isn't too busy - you want people to actually check the site to see what's up.

Guess you could put the text from the site on the back:
The proper font is League Spartan Bold.

I am going by the comics, but comic boycotts are also ones that don't work but as we bought and complained to Marvel they never changed and kept adding progressive changes to those comics.

In the end I know emailing companies I bought the game from it won't matter so just play the game and complain on Holla Forums as like comics the company get it's loyal base that won't boycott and the new progressive fan so it's a win for them.

Educating consumers. By informing the public about the product they are purchasing we are essentially filling in for what a consumer press is supposed to do. While this may never stop the tide of crippled/shovel-ware games, it does make for more a more discerning clientele, and helps create a standard of quality and boost the sales of games that meet such standard.

If you look at how this is handled in other industries by groups such as Consumer Reports, there tends to be a higher rate of sale in products that are rated as favorable, which lends support that there is a decent sized group that bases their consumption off of being informed about the product.

It won't work I went through this with comics, the consumer is too loyal to the medium and won't boycott it.

Cuckfeed on their serious interview with Obama.

They really had to ask him about "Straight White Males"

What's sad is that a boycott may have worked with comics because the market is so small.
It would have had a sizeable impact.
A bunch of "loyal consumer" fucked themselves over.

Games are a much larger market, so boycotts don't mean a damn thing. But we can still show companies we care. Don't waste your time with NoA, they don't care. NoJ might care, and the studios working with them might.

It's not about boycotting, or getting the devoted customers to boycott. It is about stifling the growth of the brand, and teaching new audiences about the product before they consider purchasing it.

But what happened with comics was the loyal fan base still bought and kept the comics on our pull lists then they got a huge amount of new sjw customers to by comics too.

Sure comics are pretty crap now but I am not going to ruin my run so still buy as we could never make a boycott to get Marvel to change anway. To Marvel it's all good sales are up since pandering to the sjw they got a new market while keeping the old.

It's the same with vidya the old gamers will still buy games and new sjw gamers will buy when pandered too.

Heh, never considered it that way. Its pruning the ivy so it cant spread, not killing it, since getting too the roots is impossible.

Right, but look at the growth of American comics compared to how manga and graphic novels have recently exploded in popularity. Marvel and DC might be fine for now but they are in a period of stagnation.

248884 is the ralph shill.

Its a shill mate, and the shill has forgotten that comics are not pulling the numbers that they pulled 2 decades ago, and while 1 issues sell well, 2 and beyound issues fall anywheres between 25 to 60% lower than the 1 issues.

90's boom was due to speculation it was comics beenie baby era.

90's comics sales where an outlier nothing more. Comics are doing better now and there definitely is a female market now in the shops that wasn't there five years ago.

Like it or not Marvel made the right choice for sales, they knew comics boycotts don't work and they got a whole new market too.

Here's to a finished drawing tomorrow.

Care to explain the 80s, then? Those sales figures were nothing to laugh at, either.

Speculation still happens today. It's why #1s sell so much better than every other issue, even though it doesn't mean shit when thousands of other people had the same idea.
20 years from now, it will be easier to buy a number 1 than an issue from two months ago.

I just came to realize:

Everybody is an idiot.
Only difference is the awareness of the fact.

Fuck

A good demonstration of this situation is the American Beer industry.

After the repeal of prohibition many small brewers couldn't keep up with the cost of running business with the large amount of taxes levied on alcohol and either fell out of business, banded together, or were consumed by larger companies that survived prohibition like Coors. Eventually this led to a state where the American market was dominated by a few major brands Pabst, Coors, Budweiser, Miller, etc. and while the beer was easy to drink, it wasn't that good.

Smaller communities of consumers knew this and started heavily supporting local brands eventually giving rise to small and medium breweries that could hold their own against the major brands locally and rapidly grew in popularity such as Bells, Dogfish head, Great lakes brewing etc.

This sort of consumer awareness has reached a sort of critical mass where everyone and their brother now has a local brewing company producing good beer, and while this may never rival one of the giants, it does well enough to reach a large section of the population.

But the best part of this is that even the larger companies have taken notice and started their own "micro breweries" or purchased a few successful ones to stay in the game with shift in consumer demands Blue Moon for example.

And while yeah, the majority of people will still drink one of the main brands, there is a healthy and growing section that caters to more discerning consumers who care about the product and the overall quality of beer in America has skyrocketed.

I see the same thing happening with video games, but it is being artificially directed by corrupt jurnos and the indy clique. Through our efforts of educating consumers, exposing lies, and supporting journalists who do the same we help the market shift toward a higher standard of quality of vidya, and while most of joe Q public will still play the same crap, the majority of growth and prosperity will be from quality games.

Comics are only making about 40-60k issue 1 per series, a farcry from the 1-2 million copies sold in the 80s-90s. Both are only kept afloat by non comic media now like movies and tv dramas, and if we could see their finance statments of what makes them cash, its not the books.
Then again, you admitted to giving up and not being the change to the bitter end just for cheap entertainment. Your a defeatist shill and a slut.

80's where the high point, 90's speculation, 00's decline, 10's new audience and increased sales while keeping the already loyal 00's comic base.

That 00's comic base where never going to boycott with the progressive push and increased sales prove that.

As a nova scotian, keiths as a small brand that grew to a good size and propeller ale as a growing one come to mind. not all nova scotians are drunks, but our blood is partially alcohol.

I'm actually willing to buy them myself, and I'd be willing to get double sided so that's not a problem, you know?

If sales are so great, then why has Marvel's every attempt at something new bombed and been canceled?

Who should die next? Place your wishes

You're replying to the ralph shill

Micro brewerys are the indie games of the beer world though, run buy hipsters.

You saying you want AAA to crash and be replaced by indies like Phil Fish?

Well you already killed my hopes and dreams

I'll be sadist, let's kill a symbol of comics, so they can be degraded more and a rage breaking point come to fruiction.

I PICK
STAN
LEE

This reminds me of a webm that I cropped not too long ago. I'd never think that I'd use it.

THE JEWS!!!!!

Everyone.

Most comics fans have no great love of Stan Lee he stole a lot of credit for charters created by better people.

Still a symbol for normalfags.

Yup, I feel like we are seeing the same effect with studios like CD Project RED, and series like Dark Souls.

Just like micro brews and indie games there are a lot of shit ones and a good bit decent ones and a few great ones. The problem is that Journos have been promoting the shit ones by saying they are great, we are here to reverse that.

Spiderman sales history:
comichron.com/titlespotlights/amazingspiderman.html
SPOILERS!!! You're right.

I was mostly thinking all their attempts at being progressive. Stuff like femthor and that godawful Squirrel Girl one that had tumblr-tier art and even worse writing.

If your ever in Nova Scotia, try some keiths or propeller, I know many who swear by it. though I reallly cant stand beer myself. I go for mixed drinks and vodka myself. And I want to get a taste for sake.

More please.

comichron.com/yearlycomicssales.html

Here you see the deline of the 00's and sales increase in the last few years as they introduced the new female audience to comics.

In Quebec we have La Maudite and la Blanche de Chambly. I don't drink alchohol, but when I have to, it's a Maudite.

They are inspired by tales of folklore from around here.

Will do. Though I'm not much of a beer drinker either, too many have high IBU counts like IPAs, and I prefer my drink not to taste like weed. I go for bourbon/whiskey, tequila, and vodka. Gin is pretty good too.

Kirby was the genius.

Man, canada and muslims will never mix. We like booze too much. The russians and irish though, will be more than welcome.

Hmm…
I'm still not sure how I feel about the site's text because it's pretty dumb.
Maybe just some lineart like in

Yeah, but it's fun to watch him come up with something even more stupid to say.

There are some breweries run by cool people who are just really passionate about beer. Stick with those.

You can usually tell whether or not they're run by hipsters. See if the embedded vid offended them (it's a budweiser ad - it was playing off of their 2015 ad that I can't find ATM). The people who make beer for the sake of making beer laughed at it. The hipsters who make beer because it's the cool thing to do? They were triggered.
As for me? I'm fortunate enough to live in PA, so I just buy Yuengling most of the time.

You mean
Look the types of comics that are selling well now. All of them have movies or TV backing them.

Nope.

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2015.html

Spider-Gwen was one the biggest comics for Marvel in 2015

Funny that, my mother is Russian and came here after her tour in the red army traumatized her. I have an uncle sergei who drinks vodka like it was water.

Slav Muslims aren't too bad, they are basically alcoholics who don't eat pork. Though they aren't the allahu akbar ones that the current year man wants.

bleedingcool.com/2015/04/24/spider-gwen-1-has-now-sold-over-300000-copies/

Spider-Gwen has a movie? One of the comics pushed and brought in the new female audience was one of the best selling comics of 2015 without a movie or TV show.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/16/obama-explains-buzzfeed-didnt-nominate-gay-supreme-court-candidate/

archive.is/yGCZJ

Cuckfeed can't die fast enough.

That's because it was released that year. It started strong, then plateaued. Typical sales patterns for these new comics.

Oh look, you can name one series, with only 1 issue that sold worth a damn.
The most recent issue is selling like shit.

Id trade sjw progressives for russians any day of the week.

Dunno about gin or vodka, but there are a few wiskeys made in NS that are popular. And wine, but every province has wine.

True, I grew up near lebanese, the ones who came here through proper channels can be cool. But not the ones that the liberals are bringing in. I hope they vote conservative next election chomping liberals in the ass hard.

Your reaching so hard. You would have been better using bravest warriors as your examples, and even then, both spider gwen and bravest warriors combined are still 200k short of starwars.

You're still responding to the ralph shill.

Its a shill, but I do not think it is ralphshill, grammer is not as bad as ralphshills. And I was mocking how he could not even use a good example like bravest warriors, which is tyeable to sojus connections.

Doesn't sound like Ralphshill. Too verbose and accurate. A shill, though, nevertheless.

It's kinda funny how FemThor was so badly written that a game wrote a better story for her.

Remember Femthor has breast cancer, but rather then take a magic cure she decides to get chemo instead, she is retarded.

Because SJW's are projecting, they see themselves as the character so they write them in the most one dimensional way possible.

I mean as much of a caricature as Tony Stark has become, he did start out as an alcoholic, Spider-Man does what he does because he feels guilty over Uncle Ben and so on and so forth, a lot of old heroes at least had flaws.

This new batch of progressive ones do not.

Oh boy, this is familiar

Explain user.

3RD WAVE FEMISHITS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IT BEGINS.

2016 is going to be a good year.

Do you like puppers or kitties?

Liking it so far.
I thought that Danielle had canonically bigger titties, but it's your drawing, so do what you want.

The CP bot is attacking Holla Forums

I'm having trouble with GIMP

someone help me find some good photosop tools pls

I'm not seeing anything.

GIMP is great if you know what you're doing.
I'm no pro, but I still managed to piece together the Deep Freeze business card with GIMP and I think it turned out pretty good.

What are you trying to do?

trying to edit a pic

How do you cut out a pic?

Explain.

Not that I've tried it myself (I use photoshop) but I've seen many drawfgas recommend Krita.

Just noticed. Those wolunters work fast there, I was about to report it.

If GIMP is too complicated, try using paint.net. It works for most simple things.

Iz be a perfektly normal beakie, but don't u tink dat dem beakies be just az bad as dem orkz?

This is basic tutorial stuff.
Fuzzy Select / Magic Wand to select what you want. You may have to play with the thresholds to get it perfect.
If that doesn't work or you want it to work better, you can use lasso select and a steady hand, or use a bunch of small straight lines to emulate one.
Once you've done that, you can cut + paste or invert the selection and delete everything else.

Krita is great for drawing, but it's shit for editing photos or design work.

I can't get it to cut right

Are you working on the right layer?

Possibly not

I like both
I have a doggie but would love to have a cat also but cant really keep one where I live

How come? I personally only like a few cats. Most of the time cats don't like me, but I have met a few cool ones that acted like dogs.

It can't get here soon enough.

I live in a large single room detached from a house
so basically I cant keep a cat in here or it will stink up the room with a litter box and I dont want an outside cat

I can keep a dog fine because she can come in and out as she wants but cats poop in boxes

Clean the fucking thing everyday then you lazy fuck.

My brother lives in the same situation you do and keeps a cat just fine.

post moar ito

I would, thats not the point
a cat takes a shit in the box in a room its gonna make the room smell
this is why people normally dont have litter boxes in rooms they fucking sleep in

We need an edit where the thing that comes out of the wall is the femenazi symbol.

You can teach a cat to shit in a toilet.

Why are we all billying eachother? Why can't we be nice and no billy? I want to live in a world with no bully.

No bullying here, only billying.

I dont have a toilet in my room
I need to go inside to poop

Sorry user, this is the only thing I have. I made it when Reaanon confessed to making the memeteor. One day I'll sit down and make more ito edits.

When everybody is dead, there won't be any billy anymore.

Memeteors are the ultimate form of billying. You billy on a cosmic scale so hard that all life on erath is billied to extinction.

Microbes will survive. Life finds a way.

And roaches

kill yourself

But I wouldn't mind seeing the Danielle's bow become more canon. It makes her look even more sweet

Have in mind that if at least one microbe survives, the next generation in this world will all be my descendants.

Is impregnation fetish taken to the ultimate level.

Also, next baker please fix the spacing that Gilda faggot left in the OP.

I have nothing festive to offer

To the guy looking at deep freeze business cards, check out gotprint.com. It's where I get mine. you can get full color double sided ones for cheaper than single sided from vistaprint or other places I've tried

Fuck loads of OP images with white girls sucking black cock

Not festive, but mighty cute and hugely appreciated

well done

Oh, so regular spam.

Looks nice. Saved.

I can bake. Anything to add/fix besides the spacing?

I've never seen this one before

more

should draw loli Miranda imo

Fucking generate.

Kind of offtopic, but I am watching duckman and it always surprised me how many SJWs loved the show when it shits on the oversensitive. I have even seen people talk about the comedy speech demanding to be challenged being great but then say that offensive jokes need to stop somewhere which misses the point.

Saved. Good job, user.

We shadin now.

I want to Danielle Danielle's Freyas

What should the thread title be? I'm stuck between "Birthday Girls Edition" and "Nixon got Nixed Edition".

Looking good. Any chance at giving Danielle a ribbed condom sweater?

I'll be doing it when I start shading her sweater.

66x THE FEFE
66x THE FAILURE

Watch Macross delta fags

best loli artist, right here

I'll vote for Birthday Girls

And just as I post this, it's midnight over here

May as well say it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE AND FREYA

>>>Holla Forums6000000

We got Hitler, twice, I think and Holla Forums gets Ebola.

Happy Birthday, Danielle and Freya!

Happy Birthday, even though it's not technically the 17th in my area.

How bitter can these people be?

archive.is/xERVu

Blue haired Freya there still bugs me…

twitter.com/mombot/status/732350379908685824

Ever been so mad that people made some obscure deadpool fanart that you get assblasted enough to make several tweets about it?

twitter.com/Sebban_E/status/731131432140210176
Also, the vagina bones thing is still causing salt. You have so many retards who think it is actually serious and try to make snide remarks about how "GG does not know biology or women". The amount of SJWeebs is also surprising and they talk about how vagina bones are to sexual as they follow porn accounts.

How hard is it to realize it is a joke? People take this vagina bones thing seriously and talk about how it is salty harassment of women.

Ah shit, I was out for dad's birthday yesterday, that's why I didn't notice it earlier.

By the way, following Trump's election, how berserk will the usual suspects go upon the taking the news? Seems like it could be ripe for us to pick up again around that time. You just know they're going to blame us for his rise to power and wallow in despair knowing their time's up.

They will be on a stage of grief for sure, probably denial or anger or maybe barter.

It's still another 45 minutes for me but I'll take any excuse to start drinking
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEP FREEZE QTS

I also just noticed that you have burnout fags in there now trying to talk shit about people thinking censorship is bad and how much of an idiot people against censorship are for saying vagina bones. How can these retards not understand a joke?

DID WE EVEN READ THE SAME FUCKING BOOK!?

Obligatory happy birthday clip for the sisters of Deepfreeze.

2chancultuer for them
despite the joke being from a shitty fansub

these idiots got so angry at not understanding a fucking joke
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/732067515069648897

Even better still: it was a [gg] release.

It blows my mind how these SJWeebs breathe.

Here you have a SJWeeb fan of Jim Sterling who talks about how he loves senran kagura. The whole "tits is life and ass is hometown" and everything. He then also talks about how censoring is good and how people against it think vagina bones are real. You even have burnouts and SJWeebs retweeting people who are pro-GG because they are shitposting bout vagina bones as ell realizing that people are taking part in the joke.

twitter.com/thecynicalSOB

Meme magic confirmed for glue that holds universe together.

Do these people just not understand humor?

*Not realizing people are taking part ina a joke

I also forgot to mention that the guy tlaks baout how sexual content is bad while liking Senran.

im happy about this. but not that much because they closed the program not because its a pile of horseshit but because of budget issues.

still better than nothing though

anyhow.

how was your day user?

That's cute.

DiGRA
IGDA
UBM
The Clintons
The Obamas
Angela Merkel
David Cameron
Mudslimes
Kikes
Coons

New bruswick is pretty good, and since mount allison is one of the bigger post secondaries in canada, it may start a trend hopefully.

Marche, stay gold and keep on causing salt.
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/732450114392850432

Is that a new forced meme?

It is a really old meme from 2006 or 2011 depending on who you ask. It is based on anime subs and urban dictionary.

Every time.

Soros. It would be the beginning of the end of social justice, because one of their biggest money giver would be gone.

That guy doesn't even understand the difference between a sockaccount (pretending to be someone else) and a second account because your first got banned. Are these people actually that retarded?

Granted the male character do the exact same moves but still…

What is with SJW developers and doing one thing that seems retarded and leaving something else that you just know will make some special snowflake mad

That's how liberals speak.

They don't give out facts, they just say "It's well known", and claim sources are biased when presented otherwise.

I don't want anyone to die.

I just want people to stop fucking with games

Everytime you read something along the lines of

you can assume that the issue was brought up, tons of people said it's fine. A small fraction made a huge stink to get it removed and because the others didn't care as much and didn't want any drama in the office (you know these people, they'll never forgive), they just agreed to drop it. Path of least resistance is what removes all this "triggering" content from video games. Just play it safe. You don't want to risk your job or relationships with colleagues, etc. bla bla.

Bingo

Check this thread its the Fin-user who's showing and info dumping Finnish(Free education) Game Design Course work there.

It's leagues better than Feminist Critical Thinking propaganda game courses.

Did this get posted yet?

Based Mary took a ton of fresh footage from The Triggering™ and DELIVRAR'd

twitter.com/thecynicalSOB/status/732462539502575616
You managed to make that one SJWeeb Jim Sterling fan asshurt, Marche.

It's officially Danielle and Freya's birthday on my end, and I'm tired enough to fall asleep within half an hour.
Do I
1. Wait to 700
2. Shitpost to 700
3. Let someone else bake
or
4. Just release right away?

Might as well release it now, gonna just repost info on the next bread, and please don't fuck up the bread like that Gilda fag.

As you'll see, my bread is properly spaced. It's even got dubs.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

That's an interesting screencap, you wouldn't happen to have an archive of it would you?

Am I the only one who agrees with ben kuchera about the ps4 buttons? I hit eject by accident all the fucking time when I try to turn it off.

Which happened immediately after the site basically stopped working for weeks. The 8ch meta drama with new administration probably isn't helping.

HQ falling off the topbar happened months ago in 2015, it's not really a new thing.

These people are retarded.

When the whole "vagina bones" thing first appeared, it was referring to a 3d model's "bones", they have another more technical name, but basically, any movement of the 3d model is pretty much dependent on them.

E.g. jiggle

The first time I saw someone using "vagina bones" was during Bravely Second's release in the US, in a pastebin.

What they wanted to say was that the chars that had those removed no longer had any type of body jiggle around there (e.g. ass, thighs, etc).