GAYMAN MOUSE

Hey faggots, hit me what the best gayman mouse of today is, I need to replace my old piece of shit.

Suggestions for a keyboard with silent mechanical switches for programming/gaming 80/20 ratio also appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a corsair m95 for muh buttons.

Convince me not to buy the G900, Holla Forums.

Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box
What else could you want in a mouse?

Looks like ass, how is it?

I use this one

Feels good my large hand. Side buttons are various sizes so I can hit the one I'm trying to hit. Metal base has some weight to it which I like.

It's down to personal preference, hand size, grip, etc. so I can't really tell you with certainty that it's good for you.
I like it. It works. Had it for years & it hasn't failed. It fits my preferences.

Good taste, but I like some side buttons.

Still only cost me 15$

If you already knew what you wanted, why ask? The Polygon logo on that image makes the mouse look 30% homosexual, like a cursed sigil.

Well everyone here is at least 30% homosexual so I don't see the problem.

It's a $150 G502 with fewer buttons, worse button placement and shittier ergos.

If that's what you want, go for it.

i got a G502 back when they were cheaper, no idea why they're double the price now.

Because they're discontinued, and they still shit on the rest of the lineup so people are willing to pay a ~$40 markup.

Buy old IBM keyboard with clit mouse

they exist and they're cool

Another malaysian probably chucked his ciggie into the warehouse again

It was replaced by the Proteus Spectrum, which is basically the same thing as far as I know.

It stacks, so you would reach a whooping 60% and achieve true homo mode.

Zowie FK or Steelseries Sensei

I don't use a decadent capitalist mouse. I follow our Great Leader's example and use the glorious Logitech Trackman Marble. It helps ward off the imperialistic oppression of wrist strain.

Or did they fix those issues?

The logitech g502 is pretty good, if a little too expensive.

I ended up buying the G900 and Das Keyboard 4 Professional cherry mx blue.

G100s and the Apple Extended Keyboard II with Mitsumi Standard Mechanical switches

How about the anons that reach 100%, how do they manage that?

Zowie FK if 5 buttons is enough
g502 if not.

Anything with Topre switches.

Have fun.

Just use a touchpad.

I just have a dell mouse that has a button that can change it's dpi to up to 1600. I usually keep it at 800.

I just use a Logitech m325, don't relay have money for anything nice right now.

I have a G400s I got on the cheap. It's worked pretty well for the two years I've had it, even if the logo has started wearing out.

These days I'm pretty happy with the Roccat Tyon. It's not the best mouse I've ever used, but it's definitely one of the best.

My neeger

A less ergonomic terrible buttons placement G502 that costs an extra $70

Knock yourself out laddy

geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

As for a silent mechanical keyboard, your best bet is to get something without audible feedback and put O-rings on.

probably the one this nigga is using

this

I recommend the Mionix NAOS 7000

I recommend the AZIO MGK1-K

it would have been G502 until they realised it was popular and inflated the price by like over a third

what are you retarded?

Zowie fk1

What does Topre do better than Cherry MX?

They're selling corvettes for the price of a chevette

They use top quality parts through and through, even micro braided wires

If that was a razer mouse with all the parts that was in a logitech mouse it would be over $300

Upside is Corsair has upped the ante and have gone with the full mechanical switches route for all buttons, which means Logitech will have to up their game there

They feel nicer and are quieter.

Why are you people such retards?

I've heard some good things about Topre switches. Can't decide whether or not to drop the cash to try it, though. Pricey fuckers.
IBM Model M stronk.

Zowie mice are excellent, though. Simple, solid, pretty light, phenomenally low lift-off distance, large-ass skids with a free replacement set, and I really like the force needed to click. A bit more than anything else I've tried, so I can rest my fingers on the mouse buttons a little more comfortably and never misclick. On the negative side of things, I now end up misclicking on other mice, expecting the same resistance.

There's a lot of ricer garbage out there. Marketing's more about selling you the feel of pro gayming with flashy lights and ever more DPI for maximum reaction speed or whatever bullshit they're running, rather than just a solid piece of kit, particularly when it comes to mice.
With keyboards, unless you're macro-heavy, it's mostly just about the switches, and maybe key layout/shape.

If nothing else, they do tend to work quite well, but there's so much extraneous shit and gimmickry going on that drive up the price, and cheap switches or other critical component that ends up failing first.

Don't buy Topre for gayming, buy it for typing. They feel silky smooth and have some extremely satisfying sounds, but aren't the most fit for vidya like other keyboard types are. I'd recommend a linear non-tactile switch for games, since efficiency of keypresses never really reaches that of typing's speed and precision, unless you're playing a game that is solely about muh APM. Don't bust your wallet open for Topres if all you're going to do is play games. Get something cheaper.

Vidya wouldn't be my intent for a Topre, but I do plenty of typing. Most of my gaymen is on my arcade panel. Still, it's piqued my interest for a while.

Might just go for it. Might make for a decent gift if I can't get used to it/it doesn't replace my current keyboard; I've been on buckling springs for everything for as long as I can remember.
I know someone who could almost definitely appreciate it.

It's definitely worth it if you have the money. It's very different from any other switch I've tried; it feels luxurious. Personally I would suggest the Realforce 87U 55g or the HHKB Professional 2.

what I use

Really solid mouse so far, no complaints.

One reason why I got it is because most gaming mice are gigantic. Whereas this one is comparatively smaller.

Throw anything with "gaming" on the trash. Get something like the old g400 or the g502 because they're the best on the market

the only youtube fag i can stand

Quality advice courtesy of user.

OP here, time for the verdict on my new shit.

The mouse is fucking nice, although it's almost a bit too light for my taste. I wish it came with weights like the g502. Works perfectly fine going wireless and doesn't seem to chug a lot of battery. Too expensive for what it is unless you really want a wireless mouse though (which I did).

The keyboard is fucking great so far, although I've mostly been doing typing on it and some Ark. Really nice with the included USB-ports so I could just plug the receiver for the mouse in the keyboard. Only gripe, it's a bit too tall at the palms for some reason, event without raising it, I wish it was lower.

if you insist on getting a GAYMEN(tm) mouse then get the g502. i got one as a birthday present and it's pretty good, feels good in the hand

i wouldn't have bought it for myself, at least not at full price, but i don't really have any complaints about it

How am I supposed to use those mice with the 6 extra buttons on the wrong side of the fucking mouse?
What would I even use those extra buttons for?
Guess I could play vidya with one hand and my cock in the other.

What vidya would you play like that anons?

my 15 year old mx518

this mouse is cool if you have an injured right hand