The Alt-Right Playbook: Introduction

The Alt-Right Playbook: Introduction

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sarah_Andersen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't watch it, but my guess is that it describes the ctrl-left playbook and then attributes it to the alt-right.

I really don't get this. Pointing out that leftists are tolerant of foreigners raping, robbing and murdering, selling children as whores and whatever else but don't tolerate debate or that natives stand up for themselves is a pretty basic way the left is hypocritical these days.

I still don't get it.

is this real? I thought Sarah was a leftie

She got the Ben Garrison treatment: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sarah_Andersen

how about that

Don't get fooled by the shoops that are floating around, she's one of the leaders of the alt-right.

Yeah, someone is making these censored versions of her stuff too.

and yet they keep marching on. It is like ((( they ))) have lost control of their golem.

that makes sense only if you identify "western values" as the enlightenment

Which would be funny since the "enlightenment" was the beginning of the end of traditional society and values.

Why can't nu-males make decent art?

Holy shit it's like the ideal turn-of-the-century media darling that ticks all of the boxes and strokes off all of their fantasiacal preconceptions. Former racist renouncing after such a long period time, secretly gay in spite of claiming to hate it, and a Nazi of a Jewish heritage.
Except now it's 2017 and this crap is more see-through than J-Law's photo albums. Either the guy was a plant to begin with, got the MK treatment or was flat out killed + replaced.

Who gives a shit, the alt-right is gay

We prefer super duper men