CNN HOST CALLS FOR WHITE WOMEN TO BE RAPED AND SEXUALLY ENSLAVED TO MUSLIMS TO "BRING EQUALITY TO WHITE PEOPLE"

CNN HOST CALLS FOR WHITE WOMEN TO BE RAPED AND SEXUALLY ENSLAVED TO MUSLIMS TO "BRING EQUALITY TO WHITE PEOPLE"

==CNN host named Fareed Zakaria has now publicly called for the universal rape and enslavement of all white females, …regardless of age.

>According to The Red Herald, this ludicrous idea was announced shortly after openly gloating over the rise in premature deaths of white men.

“The white race is rightfully failing because it is a foolish, arrogant, and self-absorbed ethnicity that has racism infused into its very genes.” the CNN host boasted.

“While the sharp incline of the death rate of white men is a good start, the solution to the ‘white question’ will not be reached until there is a sharp decline in the population of white females as well.”

“Much more needs to be done in this regard if this country is ever to advance from its ignorant backwardness towards being an actually inhabitable nation.”

His solution? Rape and slavery.

The CNN host named Fareed Zakaria justified his foolish rant by saying:

CNN officials have refused to take action against their employee, stating that there was no evidence of hate speech or racism in Zakaria’s writings because he only targeted white people, The Red Herald reported.

>“Some people are just being too sensitive,” a CNN representative said in defense of Zakaria, adding that “someone’s hurt feelings should not inhibit our right to free speech.”

“Every death of a white person brings tears of joy to my eyes,” Zakaria posted on his Twitter account shortly after having to remove his blog post, in what is believed to be a passive-aggressive response to his critics.

archive.is/iKvQu
thepcmdgazette
.com/liberal-demands-white-women-for-muslim-equality-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nmW7W
redherald
youtu.be/TYaIr1NpbBs
facebook
twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this is the blog where he shits on white people, wishing they would all die archive.is/nmW7W

But I'm not seeing anything about him talking about enslaving white women and there is no tweet I'm seeing him talking more shit.

Besides no one gives a shit about this poo or his fake news organization anyway.

Proves this dumb nigger will post faked blog info

This thread is a mess. >>>gaschamber

THE AUDACITY OF THESE KIKES

Well, first:
1) Are there any additional sources?
2) We need dox on him and more importantly his family
3) CNN needs to be notified, and must be made aware that any failure of action on their part will lead to "incidents" on their reporters and staff.
4) Seriously we need dox.

What the fuck is this formatting?

I'll tell you what, this post is so low energy that it makes Jeb Bush look fast and energetic. Terrible, folks, terrible. And you know what? We're going to bring back quality threads again, believe me, folks. Believe me.

I'm getting the impression that this is fake. Story seems to be from earlier in the year, and has no real sources beyond one or two questionable sites. I'm calling bullshit unless I get some proper sources. I'm also going to guess that this would've caused a much bigger backlash had it been true.

ok fareed

This shit is a slide thread. Go bump something fucking relevant.

This bullshit story is a year old.

I despise the fucker, but this shit needs to stop.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage nigger faggot. Reported.

Hi Crew/ctr/jidf/goons

Howyadoin?

Yeah… this is a bit much. But it's looking right…

redherald dot com/cnn-host-fareed-zakaria-calls-jihad-rape-white-women/

youtu.be/TYaIr1NpbBs

It's time.

Seriously though, what is that formatting?

facebook dot com/fareedzakaria

twitter dot com/fareedzakaria

Literally fake bullshit. Not even a meme. The white women rape slaves and Twitter shit talk have yet to be supported with suffecient evidence and the blog is from last year. Its fucking nothing.

What's with all this fake false flag bullshit shitting up the catalog? Kill yourself you kike.

Replace white people with jews and the only question that comes to mind is how cowardly would America have to be to let this guy keep living after he just openly pushed for violent white genocide, and literally replaced "the jewish question" with "the white question".

Yes.

Better version of that

We already have his name, hes a reporter on CNN. We should burn his house down and rape his wife for saying this, in my opinion

Okay, FBI, right behind you! Let's rape and murder!

Did he actually say that? Or did he plagiarize it, like he does the rest of his work?

No joke. The guy is literally a plagiarist. If he was white he would of been fired by now. The only reason he still has a job is because he's a diversity hire.

Zakarian is a typical Negro: He is self absorbed with an unfounded and unwarranted sense of his own importance, he is acutely aware of his personal inferiority and his race's inferiority to the white races and he knows exactly where his rightful place is, even if he doesn't publicly admit it.

He hates his father for abandoning him and he both envies and hates his mother's heritage. In other words, like most half-castes, he secretly wishes he was white. He hates, he envies and he fears us.

In short, Zakaria is a typical nigger. The man is literally a walking stereotype.

Like all shit-skins, the guy is a born loser.

While this is certainly what he thinks, I'm not seeing any proofs anywhere. Report because OP is likely the nigger in the vid