J. J. Abrams: Episode IX Will “Go Elsewhere”

“I worry a little bit that the questions I was asking were too leading. I was speaking to Chris and he was talking about the OT. I said about how I grew up with the PT and the prequels were my entry point into Star Wars. I asked about elements of the PT coming into 9 and Chris said about how 9 unites all of it. He said 9 definitely makes it feel like they’re all happening in the same universe, and there would be PT elements in 9. They could be visual or thematic – he didn’t overtly say that there would be returning planets or characters from the PT or anything.”

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/10/j-j-abrams-episode-ix-will-go-elsewhere-with-franchise-prequels-will-be-referenced.html

buzzword salad

This will be good.

they will film it in washington, the white house will be the seat of the fascist sith emperor

One of these two is "something else" in Jew Jew Mystery box universe.
Other since Dark will be censured due to racism.

Sorry but 'Light' is also racist since it implies that 'Light' people and not dark skinned people can only join.

Yes, yes. There's the "Others" and some dark smokey monster and two immortal brothers waging a war over the aeon about who gets to drink the bottle. Or some such stuff.

The new fanbase is who he's talking about. Not all those toxic nerds from back then. No, the force is female and the proglibs from SanFran are the new nerds, target audience an fanbase for Star Wars.

Yes, Episode VII was a refresh for modern audiences and not just a pale copy of IV with an unlikable cast. It's not like people know the plot of the original Star Wars movie and their plot twists. It's a little too late to be performing Jedi mind tricks on movie goers at the terrible and expected yearly Star Wars we have to endure.

There will be wookies instead of ewoks, right?

Thought porgs were the new ewoks

It's hard to believe there is noone with enough autistm to assasinate this dude in a Boba Fett's armor…

…so the "blinded die-hard oldfags" was just a meme after all…

Kathleen Kennedy has certainly backtracked pushing interesting rising directors, replacing them with safe established directors. Don’t be surprised if she fires that first Star Wars female director she keeps yammering on about.

Those same "toxic nerds" adore jew-wars and are very much apart of the "new fanbase", your only allowed to dislike the prequel trilogy.

Just how "Go Elsewhere?"

I'm suspicious that SW Episode IX will be "The Empire Strikes Back" and Mark Hamill dissing the upcoming movie, well, warns me that some of my suspicions are true…Like getting run over by a truck.

forgot pic.

Reddit are not people.

Inb4 there's time-travel and Rey Mixer goes back in time to stop Shmi from getting pregnant, erasing the Prequel and the Original trilogies. After that, she returns to [current year] Wars where we learn that she is the Senate because it's #HerTime now.

Spoiler or censor that nose. Lewd.

I'm not sure what to classify them as. Can't call them animals because those have rights too, and reddit does not deserve any kind of rights.

Smi turn out to be Rey impregnanted by Kylo.

Sorry user.

>t. Mike "(((Shalom)))" Stoklasa, semi-official JewJew Binks cocksucker

A FUCKING LEAF DOES IT AGAIN!

Goys, what if Finn doesn't breed Rey but the saga ends with Stoke getting fucked in the ass by a nigger? So brave and surprising.

Where does that leave Kylo Ren in this so brave and surprising flick?

I'd love to see JJ take on an episode of Rick and Morty, I imagine it would be pretty interesting.

Rey fucks him with a strapon obviously. Audiences kind of wanted to see them together but clever man that JJ is he will put a twist on it. It's also thematically deep, she defeated him in the first fight and probably bullies him throughout VIII. Then in the final film of this trilogy she finally proves how girls are cool and that boys drool by being the man in the relationship.

>implying JewJew would humiliate a member of (((the tribe))) like that
No, that fate will be reserved for that blonde Nazi guy. (((Kylo Ren))) will be redeemed and become a good ally to the cause of Judai- I mean, The Resistance.

I know you're being facetious, but isn't it fun how feminists think that they can prove women are superior to men by making women act like men?

I think it's ironic, Freud was right about the penis envy at least. Feminism since its inception has always been about women wanting to be men yet it's been shown over and over again that they both suck at it and that it doesn't make them happy or fulfilled.

Is he actually a jew though?

Episode IX a remake of christmas special + american graffiti

Oh my, you're right, apparently he's just ugly, not Jew-ugly. Rev up those strapons, Daily Mixer, because you're going inside Kylo's boipussy.

Actually, JJ will have special pleasure in breaking little Kylo Ren here:

Christian upbringing? Check!
Fan of that muhsoggykneestic, MGTOW movie Fight Club? Double check!
''A military guy?! Joined after the 9/11 attacks?! Oy vey! Triple checked! This filthy goy has to be DESTROYED!

The only side will be the grey or better yet,” the brown side of the force “vs the evil light/white force!
Luke will get cucked hard by the new “woman” jedi and her crack penguins.

And they did this after they wrecked the Empire/ Imperials:
-Name change to order despite EU stuff and empires throughout history that lose ground still retaining their names and being called “empires”. A name change implies the Republic completely conquered them & stuck a fake government in place that was over thrown by the order people.
-They destroyed the cool aesthetics by packing the order's side with ugly people, bad actors, mantels, bad sloppy looking uniforms, that annoying ginger, that circus freak (Darth emo), Darth Lotr cave troll (snorkel), niggers, that unnecessary (also ugly and retarded idea) LGBBQWTF-3 dike in shiny armor + cape, they introduced Stormtrooper riot batons (because cops is raycist) etc.
Where are the cool & interesting Imperials? Your Tarken and Piett type of characters? They came across as formidable, competent, & precise opponents. What about the more obvious Darth Vader and the Emperor type of characters? You know menacing & powerful bad guys?
Although I think I would prefer an Empire without sith just a straight space fantasy military affair.
“At this point what difference that it make?” –why aren’t I 50 points ahead corpse.
if the order is not "evil"?
They are identical to the republic/resistance anyway, I suppose they need to for their propaganda show some old white guy get killed/owned by a stronkwoman & minorities therefore cancer patient Darth Snore was invented.

Yes, more marketing for the nu-fans aka the obese & mentally ill tumblrinas.

She will not. The director will just be replaced quietly while everyone pretends this “female director” is still involved (probably has an NDDA to keep her quiet should this happen). I think there was a jewlywood term for this.

How much of that is paid shilling by (((disney)))?
How much shilling by feminist because “stronk womyn”?

That monkey is ethnically jewish which is how he got that part in the first place.
They love to try and hide among the rest of humanity.

The imperial remnant made much more sense.

Don't compare Lost to this trash, Lost has some merit and was engaging despite JJ.

Lost was only good thanks to the great writing by pic related.

Claire was pretty unfortunately she was "pregnant" ( I think it was fake) for most of her entire stay on that show and they focused on other ugly people… fat mexican guy, isis, and niggers all of which should have been killed off day 1.

yup, instead we get a rebel remnant while they are still in power…. jewish mental disorder ( ie constant revolution).

Wonderful.

So ends the Hero's Journey, realizing that everything eventually turns to shit. Checkem

I know it will be an abomination but I would be very curious to see (not pay for, never pay for) how they ruin the PT given in my opinion its a pretty shitty trilogy.

SJW LGBBQHHHHAAHAAH jarjar with pink hair?

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin and burns coal. Turning Darth Vader into a literal sissy.

go back to plebbit

I just hope Daisy gets a lot of screen time tbh I need fresh Daisy's.

Hopefully they don't intentionally make her look like shit this time.

You know that's a man right?

He can't finish anything so he has to "go elsewhere" with it. Probably ends with formation of SJW Not-Jedi Academy with Yasqueen Rey as Master.

porgs are the new gungans

fucking canadian shitposters

it would just be 11 minutes of lens flares

I can't wait to see Rey go to Not-Endor and find a new mystery box!

I think J.J. Abrams has had the worst effect on media of any major producer or director in decades. At one point I would have said it was Joss Whedon, in fact I wrote that text wall about how his style is extremely limited that gets posted around every once in a while, but the difference is with Whedon you know exactly what you're getting each time because his canvas is so limited. This is why he gets such diminishing returns. Abrams meanwhile has built a career off of promising things and then not only not delivering, but going out of his way to disappoint.

He coined the term "mystery box" to describe a concept that already existed on the likes of game shows and the work of P.T. Barnum. The problem is to date none of his mystery boxes have ever lived up to the promise. Like on game shows, the audience always finds themselves passing up a shiny new car for a five dollar coupon at Shoney's.

Lost was written as a mystery that he swore to us had a specific ending and meaning written from day one, after the show ended he admitted they were making it up as they went along.

Fringe was billed more or less as a spiritual successor to the X-Files, but despite a good start and a couple very good characters, the show completely unravels after only two seasons. After that the show relies on alternate universes and time travel to reset the entire series and all of it's characters every few episodes and start everything over at least four times rending every moment of character development wasted, and every plot difficult to care about. It also resolved in a shockingly non-sensical final antagonist. "The Observers" who throughout the series were benign and passive, and as their name suggests only watched and were expressly stated not to have emotions, invade the present from the future with the intention of using up all the modern era's resources, and the resolution to this plot depends on altering the timeline despite the very fact that they're going into their own past and altering it following these rules meaning they should be creating a time paradox that erases themselves. On top of this, despite being emotionless, logic-driven and not having taste buds in the final season they become malicious, hateful towards their human ancestors, prone to vices like drinking, and eager to rape and torment humans despite again, supposedly not having any emotions.

Cloverfield again depended on secrecy and convincing the audience there were deeper meanings and mysteries, and prodding them to just keep searching, while the film itself was an unoriginal shakey came found footage kaiju movie with a monster with an extremely fragile-looking uninteresting appearance. Several of the actors were so upset they swore never to work with Abrams again after the film.

He then decided to reuse the Cloverfield name for another unrelated film, admitting there was no real connection between them but dangling the possibility there was because he knew otherwise no one would go see it as by this point people were getting sick of his tedxtalks famous mystery box.

Then he killed Star Trek, a franchise he admitted he never much liked. How did he do this? Well it wasn't just the lens flare. For starters the series is reintroduced with a screeching, uninteresting villain who establishes a never broken plot point of a crazy villain with a doomsday weapon seeking revenge. From there he very quickly reuses every trope and plotpoint from decades of series in quick and often intentionally insulting order. The best example of this was his treatment of Porthos, the dog character from Enterprise. He's referenced for a single line just to state Scotty killed him in a transporter accident. When people cried foul he promised his intention was to bring the dog back to life in the third film. A film he left the series before making over something as petty as merchandising rights. Abrams demanded they stop making any Star Trek merchandise using the likenesses of actors and material other than his movies, but no one was buying merchandise from his movies because they sucked.

The writing itself was atrocious as well. The most painful sequence of this being where Kirk is abandoned on a random ice planet. Not only does he turn out to have been dropped on the same planet as original Spock, but in the same part of the same continent only a few feet away, with both of them only feet away from Scotty.

Every character is systemically made less special. Spock is emotionally fragile, Kirk was never officially made captain of the ship and was originally snuck on, Ohura only got on board because she was sucking off Spock ("aural/oral dexterity") Scotty never figured out the formula for site to site transport and was instead given it by original Spock. The entire film sets out to make every character a morally compromised, less cool version of their iconic selves. Also he blows up Vulcan for no good damn reason.

Finally he's given the reigns of Star Wars. Again he systematically kills off fan favorite characters and destroys iconic locations while repeating beat for beat every fucking scene from A New Hope. He introduces a new cast of characters all played by extremely unattractive people who despite all their claims sell horribly and make the entire line of Star Wars merchandise worthless, which honestly is probably the part that pisses off George Lucas most. Numerous decisions are made just to be political in a way that's sticking a thumb right in the eyes of the people who would spend the most money as well as turning off the casual audience, and in one case specifically telling the entire male audience they're not wanted or needed, with the only plot mystery anyone's really curious about being "Is this going to turn into a white female black male cuckold romance plot, or a black male hispanic male gay romance plot?" And just holy shit is Daisy Ridley incredibly fucking ugly.

Yeah, that about sums it up. I do wonder how he will deal with having the mystery box bomb he lighted the fuse of in TFA go off in his face in Episode IX. Usually he never sticks around for that part.

This is what pissed me off the most in Fringe. It was a pretty good show but they had to fuck it up at some point because it's a Bad Robot production. I hate what they did to the Observers.

Sure, it was implied that Scott was exiled because he was accused of killing Archer's dog during an experiment but I never believed that he was really dead. I always thought that Porthos would reappear if he was needed in a future script.

And it doesn't help that none of the characters are "friends" but in ST 2009 and Into Dankness it's expected from the audience to think that they're all close friends because of TOS. And in terms of story it doesn't work because they need to the original Spock on Skype to tell them everything, including the adventures that they could've had, leading to Khan.

If you dont mind it i just save this for the future…

Name one other person who could have done that

Your kind isn't welcome here.

Probably a lot less than you think. Look on the comments to any disneywars youtube video or article, with the exception of imageboards everyone seems to love the new jew stars movies. It's easy to write it all off as corporate shills, but at the end of the day TFA and Rogue One both grossed over a billion fucking dollars at the box office so obviously someone cares about these films.
source please? There are more than enough legitimate kikes in hollywood, you don't need to go around making shit up. When you claim a gentile is jewish with no proof whatsoever other than "he's ugly so i just know" it only weakens our position as bluepilled fencesitters will see you as a crazy conspiracy theorist and they'll be more likely to dismiss claims of actual jewish influence. At most it could be entirely possible he has one jewish grandparent (both of his parents surnames Needham and Driver are English) but until someone can provide evidence it's best to assume he isn't jewish.

The worst part of this was the fact that by episode 3 or 4 of the first season tons of people were already predicting the cast was dead and in purgatory and both JewJew and Lindleof swore up and down that they were all alive, not in purgatory and everything had a rational explanation.

funny enough, the only relation cloverfield and 10 cloverfield lane have (besides the name) is the name of that fictional soda drink, it appears in both movies.

Is he? Usually I can find that someone is Jewish just looking at their "Earlier Life" snippet on Wikipedia, but I had no luck with Kylo.

wrong lad, the only reason tfa made so much was overhype, and the only reason rogue one made so much was it was seen as not shit by comparison of tfa, but we all knew tfa wouldn't be topped in box office and quite frankly no other jew wars film will top it. the core bulk of those movie-going audiences were a few groups:

1 - casual moviegoers
2 - OT purist fags who are convinced that disney can't do worse than lucas
3 - average star wars fans who generally eat up whatever comes their way
4 - people who liked tfa or weren't happy with it, but gave rogue one a shot and/or genuinely thought it looked good, which still amazes me tbh, those trailers were atrocious.

i believe he's referring to adam driver's general ugliness and 65' hook nose. dude screams khazar.

Oh, fair enough. I, too, initially thought he was a kike, but then searched for his upcoming and found nothing.

yeah, he most likely isn't actually a hebe, but then again jews prefer to hide their numbers.

Fuck you nigga, lost was always shit. It was a peter benchleys Amazon rip off but done for the retarded.

Very good summary.

Yeah, good summary m8.
To be Honest the best step for a sequel to Star wars was to stay the hell away from the old characters as they all become elderly & did their part already there is no need to being them back. The only exception is perhaps Luke Skywalker which could have worked as the “old warrior hero” type of story however the rest of the baggage such as technology (OT ships, walkers, R2, 3peo etc.), Old characters (old cast, Vader, the Emperor, Yoda,Wookies, etc.) and over used locations and concepts (Tatooine , Deathstar super weapons) would need to go and be replaced by new stuff.

Yeah, there is not 1 new character that is the least bit redeeming, interesting, or even one that looks remotely human never mind attractive. Their “acting”, lines, and or demeanor also add to their unpleasantness for example the Marysue ‘s line & face when it said “I bypassed the compressor”. Spickjew pilot is another example of this. When he is captured he immediately ruins the scene by popping off to Darth Emo, thereby making the Order and monkey boy seem less menacing right off the bat right after Darth deformity stops a laser bolt with the force…….

Yeah, even without the PR it is a piss poor, soulless, rip-off of the OT which is hard to watch.
Add in the communist, man/boy hating (remember they hate children as well), fag enabling, anti-white, and ham-fisted minority-phile bs and the movie becomes down right repulsive.
As you said it gets worse since the Lucas arts people are actively telling white male fans (many of them children) to piss off……

The only one I’m curious about is how long until a Star Wars movie flops horribly and tarnished the entire franchise to the point that it forever becomes a shit-tier, low budget, bargain bin, direct to DVD/Blu-ray, career killing franchise?

This so fucking much.

Star Wars is probably one of the most lore-centric franchises that exists. You have characters and stories from games, books, comics, etc. forming this integrated fictional universe. The last thing you should do if you want a long-term cash cow is fuck with the lore. Just create a new story but don't mess up what is already there, because what's already there is multiple decades of consumers growing up with those products. And the lore is what makes those products.

Even the Star Trek people understood this when JJ wanted to reset everything and STOP selling anything having to do with the old (read: not JJ's) fictional timeline; the Star Trek guys obviously said no because it would alienate a shitload of consumers.

How fucking stupid is Disney? They're releasing a Star Wars movie every. single. year. disregarding the old consumers, and not offering anything interesting in return. The only reason they get away with it is marketing and lack of competition.

If I were, for example, Sony I would go all out on a politically incorrect sexist as hell sci-fi action movie.

Vader was always a pussy though

I’ve been thinking a bit about TFA lately with the new trailer, and about what would be in a legitimate Plinkett-type review. I realized the big issue with TFA is with its characters. I don’t mean Finn or Rey, since they aren’t important or memorable. I mean the three original cast members.

Han Solo’s story across the Star Wars trilogy is, boiled down, a young man maturing and taking up his place in society. At the start he’s a swashbuckler, a rootless young man living with his buddy. He’s a 1970s drag racer, the partygoer, the guy who is out late every night living it up. He’s all about being the fast and the best, making some money, and living his life. He doesn’t think much of religion, preferring to believe in himself, and while he hates the Empire he has no desire to change the galaxy.

The arc of the movies has him form a connection to Luke, as a friend, and Leia, as a girlfriend. And as he grows closer to these two people, he becomes more active in galactic affairs. By the last movie he is a General, volunteering to lead a dangerous strike against the shield protecting the death star. He professes his love for Leia and the implication is they will marry. He believes in the Force and sees himself as part of something larger. He’s still the same cocky tough man, but he’s tempered by his experiences. At the trilogy’s end, he’s settling down, having become a man of importance to the galaxy, and more critically, a husband.

Then TFA came out, and suddenly Han was smuggling ugly CGI called ‘Rakthars’ for ‘Ganja club’ on some weird freighter where he flippantly remarks his crew was murdered by them. He’s with Chewy again. He’s old, gruff, and seemingly just a bullshit artist. He and Leia split up after their son went bad. He’s reset from where he ended, except he’s miserable, older, and tired. He’s not a general. He’s not a Dad. He’s the transport of two passengers and a droid.

Leia’s story is of a 70s radical college woman. She’s wealthy and cosmopolitan. Despite these privileges, she despises the Empire for idealistic reasons and wants it overthrown. She is devoted to the cause.

Over the course of the movies, she grows closer to Luke and Han. She risks her life to rescue Han even though it is not in any way shape or form about the rebellion. By the trilogy’s end she has gained a husband and a brother, but also learned that she is the son of her most hated enemy. Beyond that she has learned she bas great power in the Force. One would think her future would be wrestling with these new things, learning about her heritage and the force, and about marriage.

Then TFA came out, and she is ‘the General,’ a woman with no husband, or brother, or training with the Force. She’s a radical devoted to her cause with nothing else in her life. She’s not a Mom. She’s not a wife. She’s reset to where she was before the trilogy began, but just older, tired, and miserable.

Luke’s issues are the most obvious. His story across Star Wars is of a rural boy dreaming of making a name for himself in the city. He has a father he idolizes, with stories he heard from an old man who was always kind to him. His goal is to follow in his father’s footsteps, and then he learns the truth - his father is the man he most wanted to destroy. He matures and learns that he doesn’t care about glory. He focuses on the Force, and on the people he knows. About Luke, one thing could be said to be constant - he cares about his friends. Luke was always driven by personal connections. Ben needed help, he would go with Ben to Alderaan. Vader was his father, he had to save him. Han and Leia were in pain, he had to go to them. Han was in carbonite, he had to rescue him. He promised Yoda he would return, so he did.

Then TFA came out, and Luke abandoned his most defining characteristic to run off into exile on a remote world. Which, incidentally, is where he started. Only he’s miserable. The change was so jarring Mark Hamill admitted in public he hated it.

So all three characters reset, and especially in Luke’s case, become worse people. It’s pretty clear that the message of TFA is that the trilogy and its effects either didn’t matter or made them worse.

We are left to ask why, and the answer is sadly well-known. JJ Abrams was given the keys to the Star Wars franchise for the same reason he got Star Trek, or a job in Hollywood to start with - he had a powerful Daddy.

This nepotism masks his lack of talent, but also his malevolence. JJ despises what he didn’t create, and seeks to redefine it in his own image. But being lazy and unimaginative, all he can do is take what exists and corrupt it to match the shape he wants. This is why the First Order Star Destroyers are ugly knockoffs and the TIE fighters look like the early ANH Imperial models, just red and black. This is why StarKiller base is just a REALLY BIGGER AND BADDERER Death Star, why Snoke is BIGGER AND BADDERER Emperor. It’s all changes to make his stuff ‘better’ or ‘more powerful’ so his trilogy is the one which matters. Why BOTHER with that old trilogy at all?

This kind of mania would be a cartoonish conspiracy theory if we didn’t know JJ tried to ban pre lens-flare Star Trek merchandise. The level of arrogance and outright spite to suggest such a thing is off the charts, and seeing it we can see why JJ went out of his way to weaken and keep the three main characters out of the way when his hands got to hold Star Wars.

Beyond being a copy, or progressive propaganda (mostly the fault of Kathleen Kennedy, but that’s another post), Abrams Star Wars is an outright hostile attack on the original trilogy. An attempt to replace it, by making its actions irrelevant. To make the JJ Abrams, the wealthy Jew who got everything on a silver platter, the man who made Star Wars.

One I'm waiting for. The effort-posting in this thread is catharsis on a level that only an incredibly written eulogy can reach.

Despite his malevolence and laziness, JJ Abrams is not the worst thing to happen to Star Wars. The introduction of progressivism was certainly not something he resisted, and indeed we are all familiar with his anti-white screed in which he ranted that whites were too common in auditioning for white cultural films. But JJ is a stooge, a studio hack. Inarguably the source of the cancer is Kathleen Kennedy, the woman who helms (for lack of a better term) the Star Wars property.

Kennedy, importantly, has never done or created anything, simply been around men who have done so all her career. Even her non-feminist ideas are garbage, such as ‘build a lightsaber.’ Wall upon wall of Star Wars merchandise goes unsold until it is marked on clearance, like the disastrous ‘micro cube’ items which dropped as low as two dollars. The movers are Darth Vader, Storm Troopers, and the old characters. Her clashes with directors are well chronicled, evidence of erratic behavior, a desire to micromanage, and gender hostility.

Her ascendance is part of a larger trend. The media has been enamored with the feminist movement for a long time, since the ‘Gamers are Dead’ articles of 2014 and even earlier. Why is the subject of debate, but what cannot be denied is the push to feminize society at large and shame males into accepting a very aggressive and expansionist redefinition of culture. There was a top-down campaign to ‘ban bossy’, the top-down ‘heforshe’ campaign (pushed by Weinstein sex toy Emma Watson), the ghostbusters film adopted into a pet glass ceiling project by feminist harridan Amy Paschal (complete with threats to sue Bill Murray if he denounced the project), Female Thor (amongst a hundred such actions by the decaying comic book brands), and most lately, “The Force is Female” and a litany of girl-oriented Star Wars products and shows that don’t sell but continue to be pumped out.

The push to bring feminism into Star Wars is an obvious aggressive act. The Force was never gendered. It was an energy field with a light and dark side. Female Jedi existed throughout canon. The Force is Female was only done to antagonize the male fans, to make a statement, to force people to take sides. If the Force is Female, it isn’t Male, and if it isn’t Male, then Males are less important than Females to Star Wars. They are inferior. This type of exclusion was absent from Lucas’ Star Wars, even if the main fans were male and Lucas himself wrote from a male perspective. But all things must be politicized, even escapist fantasy, and Star Wars is no exception.

Kennedy’s Star Wars feels much like revenge against the male nerds she was forced to produce films for. The Female characters were carefully chosen to be nonsexual. Daisy Ridley wears baggy clothes and robes, and is not well-endowed. Phasma is dressed identically to her male counterparts, and even so is known for playing ugly women. Even Leia was given the gender neutral title “the General.” Women in Star Wars dress to be nonsexual, yet still large amounts of the plot are devoted to male desire of them.

Most of the trouble with TFA is traced to Kathleen Kennedy’s self-insert Rey Mixer. Kennedy insisted that Rey could never be a Damsel in Distress, ignoring the fact that males were rescued from danger by their friends constantly. The character also went through Luke’s entire arc in the first film, mastering the Force enough to defeat a Sith stand-in.

We can say with some confidence that JJ Abrams initial plan was not to make her a Mary Sue. He chose her because of how fearful she looked in her audition for the interrogation scene, indicative that his main goal in the character was an ability to project fear and vulnerability. Kennedy, however, wanted nothing of the sort, and she never shows either of these qualities. We know Kennedy, having fired multiple directors and reshot much of Rogue One, definitely interferes in the movies. Mark Hamill commented that he suspected he would get the lightsaber in the forest at the end of TFA and drive off Kylo Ren, and puzzled why he got fit and did lightsaber choreography all over again if all he was supposed to do was stand there at the end. It isn’t hard to argue that was the initial plan in the script, and the public exchange where Mark says bitterly that Luke is not important to the future of the series - which led Kathleen Kennedy to angrily deny that and declare that he is - reveals much of the animus going on behind the scenes.

Kennedy’s interaction with Star Wars will continue to be driven by her feminist politics, to the detriment of the storyline, until and unless someone at Disney gets annoyed enough to trash her for someone else. What is clear is she isn’t a fan of Star Wars, or more particularly its fanbase. Much like Abrams she has her own vision, in which Star Wars is heavily feminist and male fans must acknowledge female superiority. After all, the Force is Female.

Considering she has a vagina she is untouchable. This is likely the reason they foisted the yiddish wunderkind on her because he too is untouchable. So now you have the immovable object (a woman) meeting the unstoppable force (Jewish nepotism), and considering the insane pace Disney wants to churn out Star Wars movies it will all go down in flames sooner rather than later.

JJ is obviously some high up producer's kid and is being given free reign of the "nerd" sector of Hollywood. They probably spend more money protecting him from criticism than they do actually filming his garbage.

KK strikes me as someone who took the job because she was bored with being a producer, and because GL asked her. It’s pretty telling she had nothing to do with the franchise before this. The closest she got was Indiana Jones, and that was due to her connection with Spielberg.

A beautiful write-up about a microcosm of jews and feminists ruining something millions held dear, the sort of thing happening again and again all over the place.

It's fucking depressing.

the droids are the storytellers, user. you can do a movie without them, but it wouldn't be the same.

both of JJ's parents are producers.

kennedy was only involved with indiana jones because she's been banging frank marshall since the 80s.

I suspect much of her hangups comes from the fact that what penis she let inside her has pretty much defined her career.

It seems like an overcompensation, like she believes she wouldn’t have had to be a slut to get ahead if she had had Rey as a role model.

Their time was over after the OT and you are right it wouldn't be the same that's the point, new characters would be needed.

As opposed to what a 1950's house wife?
Despite growing up with the proper image of a woman she became a degenerate whore anyway.
If she had a feminist marysue role model the only change would have been after she whored herself to some disgusting jew she'd cry rape and sue. Perhaps the other change would have been her quick death by these jews after the attempted blackmail.