Leftist Enemy of Duterte Arrested on Charges of Profiting from Drug Trafficking

archive.fo/m4kMB

CAN'T MUERTE THE DUTERTE

I hope that our God Emperor learns a thing or two from 'The Punisher'.

Are you watching, Hillary???

Last president's term, she was said to be allowing drugs to proliferate in Bilibid prison where she was secretary of Justice.
She was said to have approved of the drugs to fund her election campaign last year.
Now a senator, De Lima is against Duterte's war against drugs and immediately set herself up as his political opponent talking about human rights every time she's on TV.

She's not awake at 3am user. She was never able to answer that call.

There are literal video taped evidence that she was cavorting with drug lords, FFS.

And yes, THAT is what the jails in the country look like in reality: plush luxury hotels financed by the Chinese.

Those staged photos by (((CNN))) whenever Soros' Human Rights puppets put out a special for gibs about all the cramped and dirty cells with prisoners stacked several layers high, Holohax style are literal #FAKENEWS.

Lucky duck, winning one of Duterte's renowned free helicopter rides.

WTF I hate Duarte now

FACT:

STAY STRONG HOTWHEELS

Don't worry, when the death penalty is finally reinstated to Philippine law she will have the luxury of being the first one.

If I were Duterte, I'd unseat this bitch from the Senate on the following grounds:
1. Use of drug money to finance her campaign and cheating operations.
2. Use of compromised Smartmatic voting machines to eke out the last spot for the Senate

In fact, I would put the effort to unseat several other senators for cheating. It's a mystery why they're only focusing on the Vice President position.

Funny how just last week she was pushing for Duterte to be removed from office for being unfit for the presidency. Now she's crying victim when she's called out for her crimes.

It's not just last week. Ever since taking office (in the most questionable manner) the remaining Liberal Party politicians fashioned themselves out as opposition like the Liberal Party of the Marcos years. They're the globalist tools in the country mouthing liberal talking points cued by the international media and the Catholic Church:

Kill them Duterte, kill them all.

And like cockroaches, (((they))) scurry and hide when they're called out.

Who gives a fuck

what fucking drug?

necrobump6

Huh. I haven't heard anything from this shitskin in a while. Good on him I guess.