Longtime lurker first time Thread on the impending #TucsonGate pedo scandal bout to shock the world! ANONS WE WILL WIN!

Longtime lurker first time Thread on the impending #TucsonGate pedo scandal bout to shock the world! ANONS WE WILL WIN!

1. Curious that Tucson is the only American City with the distinction of UNESCO World City of Gastronomy. See Edible Arizona (ediblebajaarizona.com/).

2. These other Southern Arizona Cities may be the key to uncovering #TucsonGate by investigating the most recent commercial and residential property contracts or development agreements: Tubac and Casa Grande.

3. [Bianchi](bianchisitalian.com/north/) is curiously positioned near the Speedway and Euclid Development. Saw the signs for the development property and it too is complete with all of the symbols and signs everywhere. Also, this pizza store is worth investigating and contains cryptic language and symbols. See Lost Dogs Cafe in Tucson (lostdogcafe.com/).

4. Besides the pizza shops, Tucson has many banks, boutique stores, restaurants, apartment complexes, hotels, and various other commercial and residential compounds (yelp.com/biz/st-philips-plaza-tucson) marked with all of the signs and symbols from FBI memorandum. See Arizona Inn (arizonainn.com/) (check Instagram); Lodge at Ventana Canon (thelodgeatventanacanyon.com/); Food in Root at St. Phillips Plaza (foodinroot.com/farmersmarkets/stphilipsplaza/); see also The Pepper Group (archive.is/iBELb) for its vile residential properties.

5. Biggest lead so far is the recent announcement (archive.is/Jp7YR) made by a Florida-based development company to build a related to a massive theme-park near the Monsanto farms in Casa Grande where a the VERY SHADY ROSE GROUP LAW FIRM IS BEHIND THE DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT. See Rose Law Group (archive.is/DqHqC).

6. The Casa Grande Community website is filthy (archive.is/Ag542). So is Tubac (archive.is/K0Ib4).

7. Tucson Randolph Golf Course is a vile place too. The First Tee operates there at night and has several statutes on the grounds that indicate children lover, pyramids, and underground screams are heard. If you look at a map of the Randolph golf course, you will no doubt see that the entire community recreational area is packed with secluded structures with entrances to tunnels underneath.

8. The Arroyo Chico Watershed project is a crucial area of investigation and maybe a transport service or link to more interesting leads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zI6gp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Establish a connection to McCain or another prominent Arizona politician and you got yourself a thread.

Ever wonder why McCain is so anti trump?

nod un argumen

Nice broken links OP.

rose law firm was cankles old place

Don't mind me

Here you go user, McCain passed the Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act), a five-year, bipartisan, bicameral bill that provides authorization and funding to enhance roads, bridges, and transit programs in Arizona and across the country.

http ://archive.is/SmwFg#selection-733.0-735.175

Bumping

I don't even care if your information is legitimate, fucking kill yourself

I'm seeing repeating digits here now

archive.fo/zI6gp

Saved for context. Clear your cookies before you screenshot your own posts dunkdunk.

I'll bump this too, but seriously OP, "-gate?"
Fucking really?
You're going to do this to us, another fucking "-gate."
God. Fucking. Dammit.

Exactly. Treat "gate" as though it were cursed. The reputation of anything named something-gate is that it never pans out. Labeling something a "gate" is what the enemy does to discredit something. Gate names should always be rejected, not adopted.

It is a fucking curse. Look at "pizzagate"
We could call it pizzapong, pedopongpizza, pppizza, pedodesta, pizzapedos, spiritpizza, spirit cooking, pedo cooking, fucking anything. Anything but "-gate" you unimaginative shits. What's sad is that this shit is most likely real, because I remember the Las Vegas pedo details we had also involved golf courses. I wouldn't be surprised if pizza places and golf courses were both usual fronts, but naw, let's just stick another fucking "-gate" in front of it like we're a bunch of clickbaiting retards.

I'm living in Mesa if that counts for anything. I've been to Tucson regularly and doesn't seem like there's anything suspicious. Polite sage.

The only positive of using -gate I can think of is when it's taken up officially it offers a bit of a disconnect.

Watergate brought down President Nixon.
Climategate destroyed the 2009 tree-hugger takeover.
Gaymergate turned the media, who nobody gave a shit about, into a fucking laughing stock just in time for The God Emperor's ascension.
Can you give examples of -gates that didn't pan out?

There have been hundreds of "gates". Also Nixon got off scot-free, pardoned by Ford.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix
I count 169.

Go fuck yourself you need to lurk longer faggot

well the thread won't get autopruned, so it'll be interesting to see where this goes. OP there's not much that can be done without you posting more interesting stuff than just a bunch of links to pizza joints. Put some more work in, let's see where this goes.

what ICE video? post it

here ya go user

what kind of ruse cruise are you retards trying to take us on?

What's going on in here?

Absolutely nothing citizen. Do not look deeper into this, IPs are being logged.

some faggot is sperging out and posting links that don't actually show anything while claiming to have found an actual conspiracy and failing to provide evidence that would get us anywhere

Yeah because today is a unique day. No IP gets logged for the rest of the year. Retard.

I live in Tucson. Will be checking it out in the morning.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

why do you have a trip?

I've skimmed the links and I'm right off I'm not seeing anything damning from the FBI pedo symbols graphic. OP post your evidence please. I'm still looking into these but next time post your evidence ffs

The evidence seems pretty flimsy from here, too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*begins charging a mighty avian bolt*

Bear witness to my incantations tbqh lads

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau