*>politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303

*>politico.com/story/2017/02/john-boehner-obamacare-republicans-235303

*>archive.is/0nAxK

Former House Speaker John Boehner predicted on Thursday that a full repeal and replace of Obamacare is “not going to happen.”

Instead, he said changes to former President Barack Obama’s signature legislative achievement would likely be relatively modest.
“[Congressional Republicans are] going to fix Obamacare – I shouldn’t call it repeal-and-replace, because it’s not going to happen,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324023/The-moment-proud-father-John-Boehner-watched-daughter-say-I-Do-dreadlocked-Jamaican-born-love.html
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/02/rand-paul-protests-outside-room-where-republicans-are-hammering-out-obamacare-replacement/?utm_term=.2b9cefe9e8e0
archive.is/K5JYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True story. I fucked his daughter in highschool. A few times. She ended up turning into a coal burner and married a Jamaican nigger. No fucking lie.

How the fuck is this guy a politician. He has emotions like a woman.

That explains a lot tbh.

Just break the fucking link you insufferable faggot. What the fuck is this shit?

/thread

Indeed.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324023/The-moment-proud-father-John-Boehner-watched-daughter-say-I-Do-dreadlocked-Jamaican-born-love.html
Wow not bad user, she's decent other than being married to turbo-nigger here. How were her tits?

Nothing to brag about. I was young and slightly degenerate and we were drinking. She was actually a skank the rest of of the time I remember her so I'm not surprised she married a coon.

Nice numbers tonight friend, kek smiles upon you. She does look like a skank, and she has the mudshark face too. Man John Boehner deserves his name.

One of my coworkers brought this up today and told me that I was a fool for voting for Trump because he wouldn't repeal Obama care. I laughed and called him a retard because Boehner is out of the loop and doesn't know shit, and so far Trump has done everything he said he was going to.

was she hot, Mr. Dubs?

I heard Trump is going to step back from the wall and not do mass deportations. Why did we vote for this guy?!?

Fuck Bayner, he's a lying cuckservative. In 2018 we must not only maintain a right-wing majority in Congress but also oust the cucks like this fuckface, McPlanecrash, Rinsed Penis, and Graham Cracker with Holla Forumsacks

this detail makes it 11/10

Holy shit.

Yeah, marijuana is the deal-breaker. And he cucked on that too.

Standing up for trafitional values.

I love the part at the bottom where they compare him to other politicians' sons-in-law. Education:unknown.

Trump has already repealed Obamacare for all intents and purposes by instructing the IRS to fuck off. See >>>/n/518207

I want Trump to be active on healthcare reform, but we can't just repeal and replace obamacare abruptly… well, not without causing the healthcare system to collapse. I'll back pretty much whatever the god emperor instructs us will be best, provided the bill doesn't end up as a legislature-hijacked "pass it in order to find out what's in it" earmark laden clusterfuck. However, if the new laws is a radical change from obamacare it will need to be phased in over multiple years.

A "full" repeal of obamacare isn't even desirable. For example, the nutritional facts you see prominently displayed on food boxes and on restaurant menus were codified in obamacare. I want to keep that to easily make informed choices. The god emperor himself suggested he might wish to retain the expanded dependent coverage.

Sounds like a plan, fellow goyim.

That shit has been there for the last thirty years, at least.

I think he might be referring to just restaurants. Like instead of just the box of crackers or your applesauce having a nutrition label, he means the box of fries you got at McDonald's has the label on it.

*>I'm totally not a newfag you guys

Oh, haven't been to a restaurant in like a decade, so makes sense I wouldn't have picked up on that.

Wasn't this pathetic cuck so unbearable that even his fellow cucks dumped him?

necrobump3gf4g3

Rand Paul protests outside room where House Republicans are hammering out Obamacare replacement

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/02/rand-paul-protests-outside-room-where-republicans-are-hammering-out-obamacare-replacement/?utm_term=.2b9cefe9e8e0
archive.is/K5JYQ

Rand is a cunt. He also threatened to protest Trumps cabinet picks, and one of them actually needed Pence to break the tie.

What did he mean by this?