Why was his murder case the best one in the series?

Why was his murder case the best one in the series?

why is his blood pink? is he a gay alien?

because the bar is very low user

Because he was the best character in the series

The fuck is everything pink?

Because he's a crazy bastard that forced everyone to kill him themselves.

I haven't played 2 you limey fuck.

Because he died

Because we can show people getting killed, but we can't show red blood

Because he finally shut up

I want to violently fuck Nagito while he rambles about hope and despair.

When homosexuals are bled, they bleed pink. The real reason why bloodletting was abandoned was because a cabal of gay doctors wanted to cover up that fact. This is yet another reason why Japan is a redpilled country.

It's a stylistic choice. There's actual red blood in the shitty Monomi minigame.

Correction, it started out as an easy way to censor blood so that it would get a lower age rating and a wider audience, but then BECAME a trademark of the series so they kept with it.
Once you get used to it, it does fit the very colorful visuals of the game and is thematically coherent.

Dangitronpa is a post-Persona knock off of Ass A Turning

Because he finally died, duh.

Japan has strange laws about blood and gore for some reason. So the blood was changed to pink to avoid getting a higher age rating. If I remember correctly the company that made this was on the verge of going bankrupt so they wanted to make sure their game was able to reach the biggest possible demographic, so they could increase sales. Now it's kinda a staple of the series. Personally I like it, fits the rest of the weird art style in my opinion.

Because he was the best character in the series and he pretty much set up an impossible crime. The second game in general was just better all around, besides the shitty ending.

I'm gonna be pissed if they bring back Junko a second time for the third game.They've already established ghost are a thing in that universe so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they brought her back as a ghost. Hopefully the antagonist will be the loli from Despair Girls.

What the shit, Japan?!

I thought the second game was more or less equal to the first, the sword thing was better than machinegun talk battle but hangman's gambit was worse and the choice rider thing might as well not been in the game, the cases were more interesting but the characters and setting a bit less so and like you said the ending was kinda shit.

Fuck, I only meant to put one of those. I should go to bed.

Japan has weird stuff like that. Like hentai, putting a couple of black bars on a dick makes it "censored" even though you can still see the majority of the dick.

Nagito did everything wrong

actually yes.

Nagito got his shit straight.

He got brained with a weight

then strung up by togami you silly billy

The second game is by far superior, however it has certain problems.

1-Some of the logical leaps are very obtuse, to unreasonable points sometimes.

2-Way too many minigames for everything to the point where it gets a little annoying and starts distracting you from reasoning on questions and answers.

3-The minigame where you need to form words is poorly handled because sometimes you will, for example, figure out that you need to point out a chair, but you won't know if they want "the chair" or "that chair over there" from you, the phrasing can confuse you even tho you actually know the answer.

Also i vastly prefer the characters from DR1 compared to 2, but Nagito is without the shadow of a doubt the best character in the entire series so he makes up for it.

BONE MEAT ON THE
PEBBLES AND SWIMSUIT
OCTAGON OCTAGON OCTAGON

The worst, the fucking worst.

I think DR2's characters were better. More relatable while keeping with the exaggerated elements.
Too bad a couple of the cases were just dumb. Chapter 3 in particular is a giant clusterfuck

Those last two were horse shit but I don't see how anyone could get meat on the bone wrong

Because that specific dish in 99% of all games is traditionally translated as "bone meat".
So it's really confusing.

I agree that the second Game is a ton better than DR1 (which I liked), but let's not forget the garbage ending that's just the right mixture of cliché and cop-out to leave a really shitty taste in your mouth.

Still better than the one in Virtue's Last Reward, at least it's not made of retarded plot holes.

No different from the west where as long as you cover the nips you can have the other 95% of the breast exposed.

I tried.

Bretty gud, saved

To cover up the actual time of death. But if you're getting at Mikan being the only one capable of doing an autopsy, it's a convenient excuse.

Interesting how pink can make such a morbid scene seem so tame in comparison.

Maybe it's all those years of watching horror B-movies, but I find the pink blood to be much more shocking than this.

It makes me wonder if Mikan was always intended to be the killer for that case or if it was changed later in development.
Turning up the heater would make perfect sense for anyone else but all Mikan would have to do to throw people off the trail is lie. Hell, the only reason time of death was brought into question was because the heater showed that it was important to the case

Don't the Monokuma Reports tell the time of death, anyway?

I think that report didn't and that was what gave it away as an important element.

best girl also nagito did nothing wrong

Can a knife go through concrete???? Wtf? How is it holding his right arm down?

It's not, that's just part of the trick.

He's pretending that it's stuck in concrete

no really

;_;

she just wanted her sister to love her

"Hey guys remember that character?"

"Oh, she'll fuck up the plot, let's just make it like she stepped in the murder scene by accident. Also no one will care and the one who sent her there won't feel any regret towards it."

"lol aight fam."

Nobody liked her anyway, she was a bitch and a retard.

She fell in love with Makoto because he was the first person to smile at her. She also began showing doubt on Junko's plans for the Tragedy because of Makoto. She wanted to protect his smile.
Also i preferred Mukuro's Junko over the real Junko

Nagito was a fucking faggot and ended up getting Zyklon'd for it.
I was still pissed over the ass-pull at the end of the case though; Nanami literally did nothing wrong.

Because it was the perfect crime. They literally ended up betting on luck to solve it.

Also, posting best """girl""" in the series

superior taste user

What a waste, he made UDG moderately interesting and basically blew DR2 out of the water.

Reminder Ibuki was shit right until the moment she actually sang and then immediately climbed to perfect patrician waifu
then died

My blood isn't pink though.

Then you're not gay, just delusional

>Because she's a hardcore grrrl gaymer bro dontcha know lol us gamers huh us gamers

Damn am I glad that obnoxious Mary Sue died

She was a computer program, not a person.

Man, I just remembered another thing about the ending that really disappointed me.
They could have had an actually good ending if someone just brought that choice up again after the argument between the other two devolved into all the shitty delusion moments but instead they just bash their heads against those two options for like half an hour.

disbair :DDD

FUCKING BONE MEAT ON THE FUCKING

Worse is that I'm not even native so if the sentence is already weird for native speakers for me was total bullshit. This first case is amazing but this totally broke it at the end.

Another logical leap that was very obtuse for me was the fucking knife in the Monokuma plushie, what the fuck man? I thought it would be something like holding the knife in one hand and reaching it with your left hand but no, it was with a fucking plushie. Plushies are not heavy enough to support a hit as strong as that man, what the fuck.

wait, wait, wait, is that true? I never bothered doing her social link neither I have read any of the if novels or whatever shit is that. Was she in love with Makoto or something?

her only purpose was being a stepping stone to making the photogirl the Ultimate Motherly Waifu

BONE ON THE MEAT DAMN IT

That's exactly why I started to doubt Mikan, she should be the only one to know that it would affect the autopsy that she would be doing anyways, that's when it clicked for me, right before the naming

The first choice was an outright lie by Junko; she was going to possess them regardless, making it the "second" choice.

:^)

all she does is kill people for a living, so getting to just chill with people normally had her second guessing the whole "despair" thing. The only thing I don't like about mukuro is that it undermines the entire crew of DR2 who just doesn't give a shit while Mukuro seems to be on Nagito's level of "yeah, I'm despair, but at the same time I'm just a normal person"

Fuck him, started the killings for no reason and his MUH DESPAIR CREATES MUH HOPE shit was annoying as fuck I don't fucking care if he has dementia

And then you had his change of mind in case 4, which seems to make sense until you realize if he truly was humble, he would never have flipped his shit so hard. Only a Mikan-tier retard can consider only the erased versions of the characters are the only ones that count.
Nagito always was a crazy, arrogant sociopath who only use his "muh stepping stone" shit as a pretense to cover his true messiah complex.

I tried playing the first one and I really don't get what people like about these games.

Surely that part wasn't done well but, writer's point is to get the player suspicious of Kirigiri, culminating at the ending branch choice during the trial.
This was the most moving point in the series for me, I have never been challenged by a game on whether I trust a character or not like that and I loved it.
Also the scene of, embed related

For all the flak that it gets for the various isses with the plot, the whole experience is still memorable. Similar to G senjou no maou on this.

Who hype for DR3?

The maid is the new sayaka, calling it. She's gonna murder everyone

Aside from the bull they all look a lot more normal than the DR2 characters so that's probably a good thing.

They got too greedy with the "gameplay". Pic related.

My complaint is that the new talents look like they ran all out of ideas

fuck you op

More on Mukuro's time in Hope's Peak Academy in Danganronpa IF. Though its a spin-off but it does explore some of Mukuro's time with Makoto. Mukuro saved him from Isshiki and he treated her kindly. She watched him from afar due to her inability to confess her feelings for him.

I've never played this series, but Junko gives me a boner.

She wouldn't give you a boner if you played this series, actually.

Unless you have a thing for crazy girls.

because he killed himself.

I already played it but you're a retard, OP

It was the best because it was both the craziest but also made the most sense out of all of them, and it did a great job of using the bullshit plot twist moments (like that he relied on his luck to make the traitor the killer) to its advantage.

saging because you don't know how to make a thread

for all we know everyone in stasis will just wake up in the DR3 anime

these games are pretty much just an anime that you can take at your own pace, you aren't supposed to have any bearing on the story or the protagonist.

well TECHNICALLY

The game is 4 years old, or 2 if you don't know gookspeak. If you haven't played it or read the story by now it's your own fault.

Could also have something to do with the fact that all of the characters are high school kids and even Japan considers child murder a bit of a no no..
Then again things like Highschol DxD exist so maybe I'm full of shit

Junko isn't a crazy girl though, she's a writing catastrophe handwaved away with insanity. Let me put it this way. Imagine a villain who is subtle, believable in his motives, relatable in his abilities, has a charismatic personality and tasteful dialogue, fits in the tone and setting of the story, and helps smoothly move it along all the way.

Now picture the exact opposite of that. A mental picture of Junko should emerge.

As far as a girl starring in a game with mindless waifu-pandering garbage goes, I'm pretty sure a Chaotic Evil, big-tittied histrionic girl with twintails that can switch personalities at will fits the theme just right.

It's only been on PC since last month, and there hasn't been a $team sale of any significance for it so I'm sure there's some anons on this board that would have preferred that it not been spoiled.

Junko is the mastermind
Ray is the lamp, Siessel is a cat
Adachi is the killer
Akane is Zero, you're on mars
Everyone in the village is robots
Enguarde hired an assassin
Iris has a twin sister
Superman dies, and then he's beaten by Goku
Sega > Nintendo

You got that spoiler wrong, Ray is just what he introduces himself as in the first chapter.

I forgot what was the exact wording he used then

Oh yeah, it is on PC isn't it

Lovely woman either way. Nice taste.

Unless it's Red Son Supes they would be best friends, you're full of it!

I don't care she's too tall.
Not only she has nice tits but those thighs of hers make my dick harder than diamonds.

You are Zero, Akane is the murdered woman and your accomplice, you're on the moon. Get your spoilers straight.

Well duh, mukuro has freckles man, freckles are muh dick tier

I dunno, But the one that was changed was Hiyoko, The one who was supposed to die there was Fuyuhiko, But it would make his character development useless.

I mean, in case 3 I noticed that we barely talked about the death of Hiyoko, We don't even have a murder weapon used for Hyoko's dead, I am thinking that Mikan maybe clawed her trouth or something.

Case 3 was shit in general, the murders themselves were barely talked about, only the alibi was. And Mikan's only defense is "I'm too much of a pussy to do it, c'mon fam". Hell, Ibuki's disease was the perfect setup to make her kill herself, and Monokuma even mentions only the mastermind counts as the culprit. But nope, she was just strangled, whatever, let's talk about cameras.
So yeah, I'm not surprised to hear some development shenanigans occured here.

the worst part is that the third murder could have been the most tragic if they played it a wee bit different. When I first walked into the crime scene, I bet that I could figure out who did it with the information I had without analyzing evidence or talking to anyone, so I stopped playing and took a shower. I thought for awhile that it had to be Sonia, until I realized how sad it could be if it was Mikan:

Mikan becomes infected with the disease while treating patients, and instead of the retarded shit they went with she just becomes the opposite of her personality like everyone else: confident and manipulative. Because of those traits, she can easily hide the fact that she's hidden while planning the murders. I didn't know why she'd kill Ibuki for any reason other to get out, but she had killed Hiyoko as revenge for bullying her. However, when the despair disease ended she would go back to her old self without remembering anything that she had done, and it would be revealed to her in the trail that she had brutally murdered two people which would be pretty fucked up considering she's a nurse who only wants to help.

Her execution was strangely tame too, I wish they had kept them more grounded and dark like Leon's from DR1.

Jesus Christ, if you're going to spoil, shave the decency to be right at least.

You didn't even post the other spoilers, like Sigma having cybernetic arms and an artificial eye, Luna being an android, K and Dio being clones, Tenmyouji's first name being Junpei, Quark being Q in Zero Time Dilemma, Phi having Sigma's DNA, Alice's body being made of All-ice, the plot being years after you think it is, the virus outbreak, Jesus man, you suck at spoiling.

maybe she has very expressive eyes

Well they'd have to be capable of displaying fucking text for her to be a mute therapist.
Or maybe she uses a text to speech device. Which would make more sense, but then this is Danganronpa we're talking about.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I also want to gently hug Naegi while Kirigiri giggles

Hangman's Gambit was a mistake