Lets talk about KEK

Kek worship on here is no longer just a meme or a joke. Its taken over the board. I'm just gonna go right ahead and say it. You have been Co-opted. If a year ago you told me that a massive portion of Holla Forumss posters would be worshiping the same Babylonian gods that their ancient kike enemies did. I would have laughed at you in disbelief. But that is exactly what has happened. This "light bringer" is starting look more and more like an end time antichrist the more he is attributed for the victories that we as a collective have achieved. Take back your agency and stop crediting our success to this Egyptian god. How a group so persistent in having pride in their culture could bow down to a foreign god with no history in Europe what so ever, so quickly is beyond me. You are being co-oped and its working well. Pagans will criticize Christians for worshiping a foreign god. Christians will criticize pagans for not accepting that Christianity has been part of Europe for a thousand years. But when kek is mentioned? no discussion. I'm here to bring that discussion forward. Why is Holla Forums so ready to bow down to this Egyptian frog?

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptorigins.org/ginger.htm
getwatcher.net/
deadseascrolls.org.il/learn-about-the-scrolls/introduction?locale=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ancient Egyptian nobility were white, by the time that it got overrun with shitskins they'd already stopped worshiping the ogdoad. As blood matters more than soil it should be obvious why people are fine with Kek. You'd know all of this already if you weren't such an insufferable newfag that thinks he knows better than everyone else.

speak for yourself, cuck. i worship no god or man.

Show me your proof ancient Egyptian nobility are white and save me the assumptions on how long Ive been here.

congradulations

King Tut being a redhead for one. Again you not already knowing this speaks volumes.

You must be looking for another chan. Maybe one that is cuck.

Ive seen a few sporadic images on king tuts apparent hair color, but Im talking actual back up credible sources on the race of Egyptian nobility. If its so obvious prove it. If you cant your just as bad as niggers claiming the same thing.

This.
This too
Fuck off OP
Praise Kek

Afraid of discussion here are we?

>worshiping the same Babylonian gods
>Why is Holla Forums so ready to bow down to this Egyptian frog?
Egyptian or Babylonian, which is it OP?

8ch deals in memes
Pepe is a meme
Symbols are a meme
Magic deals in symbols.
Magic is a meme
God's are personifications of idea's.
Idea's are memes.
The meme kek is memetic evolution of the meme pepe that represents memes and as a god is inherently a meme.
8ch deals in memes

Just let them have their fun, lad.

alright, what do you consider credible before you pull some bullshit about, "Oh that's not a (((credible))) source"

/thread

Any source would be nice at this point mate all ive seen from you is insults and assumption

No man goes to Kek but through his son Jesus Christ.

Your right , so surely you realize the legitimacy of kek worship, and attributing the success of symbols to this Egyptian god. Why attribute it to anything. Why praise a god with no relation to us for the effects of our symbols. why not take ownership of them

Cause oldest god is best god and kek is old than all the jew gods and the romans worshipped versions of him too

Also because I was there when kek sprung to life in early WoW and went away for a long time just to come back and find out it became this huge thing and quite frankly I feel a strange connection in reality to it, at least as much as I've ever had to Christianity or any other religion for that matter. Not to mention I have a statistical reasoning for being reincarnated and the person I'm reincarnated from was nicknamed "Pepe" so honestly

Besides couldn't you be a Christian like the Pagan Christians and just believe god is a frog?

this is good too, god is the sum of all memes, the chans were always closer to god than they knew

egyptorigins.org/ginger.htm

Judaism and Hinduism are the oldest organized religions

Ancient Egyptians nor their nobility werent white. They were Afro-Asiatic, meaning they were genetically and linguistically semetic. I'm saying "they wuz kikes/kebabs n shieet" but they werent indo-european aryans.

Ofcourse over time indo-european blood expanded and then existed in egypt though in minority and usually by greek/north meditarian conquerers and syrians but they would be few in an number and didnt take long until they were assimilated into the egyptian populace.

I'm pointing this out because when I hear that Ancient Egyptians and there Nobility were white and nobody says anything I feel hypocritical about the fact that we give niggers so much shit when ever they say "we wuz kangz". Though Egypto-semites still fall under the genetic branch of the greater caucasian race (Aryan, Semetic, Hametic) which makes Egyptians closer to being
White than they would have been Negros

kikes and kebabs don't have blonde and red hair.

ITT OP didn't lurk enough when we discussed all this fucking shit a year ago.

Just because blonde/red hair /'gingerism' is most common in Europeans doesnt mean non aryan caucasians cant have red hair.

There exist fucking mongoloid asians with red/blonde hair ffs. The only thing special about red and blonde hair is that it is populace norm for europeans

pics related, check out all these pure aryans!

Kike hates gods other than Moloch, thats why the old-testament bible openly directs them to "burn down their altars, cut down their holy trees, and destroy their shrines", burn, burn everything for Moloch.

Kek isn't foreign to Europe and you sound like a kike for kvetching so much about him and other gods.

But Moloch is dead now and you should go back to reddit if you can't deal with meme magic. Reported.

Last year was the pinnacle of my lurking, Kek is a more recent phenomenon

but they sure as hell aint as funyy as Kek worship

It's the shitposter's manifestation of the collective unconsious. Nothing more and nothing less.

Who said anything about Organized? A chaos god is chaotic, why would I want an organization? Only jews measure ancient beliefs by their modern organizations

Bullshit, now you're just outright kiking

First one passes as Aryan second one looks like a mix then how about the celtic armour and white corpses found in China.

How isn't KEK foreign to Europe. Its an Egyptian god. What history does Kek have in Europe

It is more because its dominating the culture on this board, people keep laughing it off because its a joke, but mark my words is becoming more.

Last year we had Kek threads all the fucking time and Christcuks would always show up and argue with us. Anyway what is your question exactly OP it seems to broad and vague to answer without shitposting and calling you names.

Because all of Europe's History is tied to Egypt and the Hermetic Teachings which came from Egypt.

Yes there were kek threads last year, But it was only really surrounding the election hype that they became predominant

It is not becoming more because it always has been. Those who seek it are just becoming more aware of it. And it just so happens that a lot of those who seek it are frequenters of anonymous online tibetan frog-spotting collaboratives.

worshiping a deity based on the hybrid of Kek's Chaos and Lulzy pepe memes should be enough reason for you OP, but it aint, thus you are a newfag fraud.

There is no God but Kek and pepe is his prophet, behead all those who insult Trump
check em

Thats a pretty big claim that ALL our history is linked with Egypt, care to explain?

Freemasonry.

Reminder: Greco-Roman culture worshipped kek in different forms

A closed kike controlled group , how wonderful.

All pagan european religions are one same thing. Comparative Mythology translates this. Egyptian religion was chiefly European, but infused with local and other elements, as the Egyptian society was largely built by Europeans (probably because of the Ice ages).

OP is right, imagine if instead of leading the NSDAP he just shitposted about made up gods on the streets. "Kek" has done nothing but breed laziness and dormancy. And I get it, Trump comes out of nowhere and things start getting more fun. I'll admit it, I got on the hype train of kek and worshiping for the sake of winning the election. But the more I looked at it, all he really did was slow down anons ability to make a difference. Consumerism is destructive predominanty because it makes people apathetic and not want to put in the effort for other people. Kek is the same, why would you go out and bash some commies skull in or sucker punch some nigger when you can sit inside, get doubles, and it be apperently the same thing

Fuck off

I'd never put you in charge of over seeing racial purity in the 4th reich. Both girls are pure Chinks.
I was once reading the description of the apperance of ghengis khan written by an old persian scholar who said that ghengis khan had Red hair and green eyes (the rest of his features were all mongoloid, slant eyes, short stature, etc). He supposedly had these characteristic despite being from present day Mongolia (and no there werent russians back then)
Yeah aryans invaded parts of the east but very few (himalayas) they didnt do it to any degree as to effect the genetics and if there was gene flow, someone like those girls would've been mixed with dark mongols millenia ago.

This is spot on. KEK is a manifestation of Holla Forumss addiction to armchair activism. Holla Forums is becoming the same as lefties on the internet sharing petitions instead of getting off their asses and actually making a difference. Memes are important propaganda, but they are not the solution to our problems. And this idea of kek and meme magic is encouraging what has the potential to be a strong movement, into becoming a stagnant pool of ideas with no force behind them.

(Checked)

why would anyone believe such an obvious lie?

Why don't you elaborate on why its a lie

I am ok with Kek and egyptian Gods. Did you know that Tut-anch-Amun's DNA is European? WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIEET

Well known history and mostly the west though The Hindu's also claim to have been taught by Thoth aka Hermes aka Hermes Trismegistus. Greece and Eygpt both claim to be his home country but he lived and made Temples of learning in Eygpt where he taught the Hermetic Teachings. The Pythagorean's learned for the Hermetic teachers I think Thoth was dead by this point. Socrates was a student of the Pythagorean and Hermetic teaching which he taught to Plato which made up half of Greek philosophy. Plato taught Aristotle who made up the other half. After Rome conquered Greece and Egypt their philosophers learned from the Greeks. Christianity came around and took over the majority of early Christian Scholars and Philosophers were Egyptians who used Greek and Hermetic Philosophy to reconcile a ton of issue with Christianity. Even into the Middle Ages Church Philosophers were going by these Early Philosophers and expanding on them. Isaac Newton was a fucking Hermetic Alchemist. A shit ton of church architecture was done by the Freemasons who claimed to be descended from the Egyptian Pyramid builders which is why they use a ton of Egyptian imagery really they were a bunch of Hermeticfags who then got kiked and shit like that.

there is no evidence for it, and circumstantial evidence suggests talmudic judaism is younger than christianity. At this point, there ought to be some evidence of judaism existing long ago. If you have it, please post.

Why do people trust anything the Kikes say? They also claim Thoth gave Abraham some of his knowledge and Power but we all know that is bullshit why would Thoth travel all the way to a shithole desert to teach a mud person anything when he specifically NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's quite surreal, really. A few days ago I wished upon Kek the chance or an opportunity where I could woo a classmate of mine.
And just days later I see her alone in a stairwell, too bad I didn't take the chance like the little bitch aspie I am…

I don't, and thats why I want evidence for their history, besides their own story.

HOW TO DENOUNCE KEK, ONE EASY STEP
getwatcher.net/

Talmudic Judaism DID predate Christianity as Jesus was in direct response to the Talmud. But before Judaism was Talmudic, it was based on the torah. Yahweh worship is ancient, there is plenty of evidence for it.

The irony of pretend Holla Forumsacks going full serious business on Kek is as moronic as if the thread was about raptor Jesus

so are the others defending Kek in a similar serious fashion, ya wanna respost to shitposting trolls like the kike OP trying to D&C Holla Forums on Kek? be true to Kek and take the piss at them. By Kek am I dissapointed in you lots.

Hitler dubs ID. Stop being a pussy NOW

It is moronic so why is becoming such a big part of the culture of this board. Its like edgy lefties who ironically worship Satan because its edgy. You might be joking but your still a massive faggot

Paganism is the whitest thing on Earth. Monotheism is semitic.

It's all a LARP unless it is not a LARP don't get yourself so worked up you end up believing the LARP is a LARP when it isn't a LARP.

Go suck your Kike God's circumsized cock you Christian dog of the Jew.

The customs of the jews were clearly there in the new testament. But the written talmud books mention Christ, and (either some or all)were written after the new testament. either way, I would like to see something concrete from at least the time of the ancient Egyptians before I believe the old testament to be that old.

whoah there rabbi

no, the moronic part is trying to dismiss Kek on ground of serious historical arguments, be them true or false. how fucking out of touch are you with chan culture, the internet, lulz, and the world itself to genuinely think you can take down an old Chaos God reborn as a meme God with so many fucking overlap with the current political events that went so far as being declared officially ANTI-SEMETIC by the kikes.

and you want to argue seriously about him? good luck with that.

Dead Sea Scrolls discovered outside of the Qumran caves range from as early as the First Temple period (eighth century bce) deadseascrolls.org.il/learn-about-the-scrolls/introduction?locale=en_US

Seems like your taking him pretty seriously

right back at ya

yeah I am, that's why i made the post, wasn't it your point its moronic to take him seriously and have a legitimate discussion about him, while simultaneously doing just that.

Mummified remains from ancient Egypt.

do you see me rebutting your arguments? I am questioning the premise of the thread itself.

I am not even entertaining any of your arguments in the OP, because its a moot endeavor, in fact this thread is just an evolved version of "no fun allowed". you are actively trying to ruin the fun out of Kek.

Christianity, not even once.

So is kek a bit of fun or is he an old chaos god reborn as you said so earlier.

rekt

This thread deserved to be anchored.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why? its just a discussion, why are the new Holla Forums acks so sensitive about their frog god

You're the one who thinks Kek only took over a few months ago.

Personally I don't think that we attribute our victory's to Kek since Kek is just our collective consciousness. His power is our will and his victory's are our victory's.

It was about 9 months ago that it got especially popular

I will admite that Shills often use pointles kek treads to D&C with Christcucks semithic garvage as they may be, they are the least worst of all abrahamic cults or as a slide treads
Case and point, OP's tread
Kek is Egypcian, maybe even older than Egypt itself, and unless you believe the WE WUZ KANGS myth, you should know that ancient Egypcians where of European decent
Yurop is merelly the cradle of the white race, but we have spread far and wide across the glove and Egypt was among the places Europeans colonized in the past
Pagans shit on Christcuck for being submissive faggots and crybaby martyrs, back in the day they at lkeast had balls, now they are just a bounch of cucks, and there's also the fact that the monotheistic authoritarian theocracy created by kikes almost destroyed all of European culture
Not even 1 thousand faggot, and let's not forget your kike cult sunk Yurop in the dark ages, thank god for the crusades, the non islamic arabs who still knew how to write, and the renaissanse for saving Yurop culture
Kek promised ud nothing and he gave us nothing, when we found him it was all luls and nothing else, but the more we interacted with kek, the more luls we got out of him, why shouldn't we talk to a god, when a god talks to us first? nobody nor kek nor Holla Forums expected anything from each other, but here we are, we spreading his gospel of chaos and he bestowing upon us the sweetest of leftard salt
Your kike god never did such thing for us

And what exactly did you want to discuss newfag?

Yeah you know no one talks like that here right especially if you've been around as long as some of us have newfag.

You say we like anyone else in this thread agrees with that statement. It seems a lot of you refer to him as an actual god of chaos

kek being an old chaos god reborn IS the fun, and it gets even funnier when taking it pretend? seriously, what is not fun is explaining the joke, or ruining the fun for others, because of what? you're like a by the book D&D GM that refuse to let the players have fun because the rules don't specifically say you can use X skill to do Y

none of that is worth replying to, kike cult sank Europe into the dark ages… please

Of course it's more, his power is very real.

However it's just him and thus us getting stronger and stronger.

Of course we're all LARPing in good fun everything is a LARP after all until it becomes real.

HERESY!

Every aryan polytheistic tradition has primordial dieties born FROM chaos. They represent the hidden and the unknowable that lurks beneath the surface of the waters of eternity.

The principle chose to come to us as Kek, why wouldn't we play along? It's the perfect representation of us, and/or we're the perfect manifestation of it.

The more serious it becomes the funnier it gets.

My infinity dubs say otherwise all LARPs will become real if you believe in them such is the power of meme magic.

The soul of imageboards is chaos, thus our egregore is chaos incarnate.

It's not complex.

I was referencing arguing the OP in good faith, trying to defend the allegation Kek is a kike OP

the only serious and proper way to deal with OP is pic related

You guys are playing with fire with this shit. Its a shame to see a great movement be broken this easily. Holla Forums will always be my source on current events, but the culture of this board is ruined. This is some real shit your playing with here so good luck to you all. its a shame your going to bring upon yourselves your own demise through a deity you think is your friend. You might like to pretend your controlling the chaos, but your not. The ones with the true power will rise out of the chaos, and that power still lies with the kikes. The more chaos you create the easier you make it for them. I hope one day this board revives itself to once more be dedicated to ending the jew, instead of a group of giddy teenagers getting excited about their first occult experience like a slumber party playing with an Ouija board. Good luck.

These threads are cancer. Just relax.

You are missing the whole point of Kek, if there even is one. It worked! But in the end it doesn't matter really, unless Kek is real. There is no orthodoxy. Kek, like all Gods, is a meme in the end. But you can't just make up a God and have it work. Kek was already a God.
The best memes are based on a truth, or more specifically a truth that is already known, even if only subconsiously. Everything fits into place because it is reality. Take for example, the meme that the libtards tried to pull that the Statue of Liberty was based on a muslim woman.
It didn't work, because that isn't true at all. The statue of liberty was based off the Roman Goddess Libertas, who has a Greek equivalent: Eleutheria.
Eleutheria is an epithet, or byname, for a Goddess most people might be more likely to recognize: Artemis. Which makes sense, as Artemis is a Goddess of the hunt and wild things. Well, Artemis was also worshipped as another goddess: Eileithyia.
From Wikipedia
So, who is the Egyptian goddess of midwives?

There is a 300ft green statue of an egyptian frog goddess watching over the new York harbor.

And I was not kidding when I said things fit into place, remember this meme?
Heket apparently said:
Its fun and games because we are beating liars hard and everyone loves to beat a cheat. But it's funny most of all because it's all a little absurd. Enough perhaps, to let us face the horror?
I mean just look at what's going on with >human trafficking
And ask yourself: Who would Lady Liberty, the Goddess, the meme, love more than anyone else?
So no matter the actual scale of things in the end, I am not at all surprised people are praising Kek and hunting pedos. After all
HELL HATH NO FURY

The opposite of love isn't hate Holla Forums, but you already knew that. You hate those who threaten what you love.

The opposite of love is apathy.

you don't get it, Chaos is the collective, meme magic is influenced by our combined efforts and spirits. kek/pepe is the manifestation of it.
kindly fuck off back to wherever board ya crawled from.

Kek creates apathy. Kek is convincing everyone here that all they have to do to change things is "meme" it. Its the beginning of the end of this board mark my words.

I crawled from this board.

i dont know they look like ayys to me

riiiight, all the anons shitposting everywhere in the media, in every social media front, redpilling normies thru funny OC and shit was pointless. ya just ousted yourself as a collosal faggot that obviously wasen't around during this whole election cycle, the brexit, and soon France.

SHOO SHOO YOU FILTHY JEW

Great are (((they))) sending interns again?

No the propaganda is essential, but the whole concept of meme magic would have everyone belive that it is the be all and end all. its not, it is only the beginning. Memes can win over minds but we are still just rats in a cage without action

You don't have to stop just questioning why. Is that threatening to you? Im aware of the memes about white Egyptians, but memes don't make reality. You sound like an actual nigger projecting himself into every culture on the planet. Sorry you can lurk Holla Forums and not buy into every ridiculous meme it spurns out.

Memes are reality you just aren't ready and maybe you never will be. I asked you several times what you actually wanted to discuss in this discussion because your OP is to vague so either ask a fucking question or stop bitching like a child who didn't get his way.

Your newfag reeking posts make up a third of this thread. You obviously just need to shut the hell up and lurk more.

no ya dunce, meme magic is fueled by our collective efforts. the more effort we put, the more life accomodate our memes.

What is wrong with you? nevermind, I forgot you aren't from around here, if ya were this would be obvious for you. Thanks for playing, props for you for sticking around despite the thread being Anchored, but next time ya might wanna check the catalog to make sure your thread is still being bumped, learn to chan.

How am I bitching exactly, its my opinion that this joke is actually serious occult stuff that shouldn't be messed with. Memes are brilliant propaganda when used correctly and can help shape events, but the level of kek worship has ascended that and is bordering on straight up occult

Because that explains why we're still running successful campaigns and continuing to make progress in Pizzagate. Because we're apathetic.

There's a huge difference between memes and Hashtags that last for 10 hours and are never heard from again.

Ask a fucking question.

stop attempting to spoonfeed this retard

I'm not he claimed wanted to have a discussion and I am making it apparent to anyone left he never really wanted a discussion he just wanted to be a faggot. Like you can spoon feed someone this retarded anyway.

Oh look its Holla Forums "the guy" . look dude just because i don't buy into kek worship doesn't mean i haven't been here long enough to notice changes in the board culture. Life isn't accommodating your memes. Propaganda influences decisions. It was still people who went out and voted for trump that got him elected, and i guarantee the number of them who were aware of Holla Forums memes is minuscule in comparison to those who are just fed up right wingers

Question is stated in the OP, why are so many people on Holla Forums ready to legitimately worship a foreign god, so quickly

We are LARPing.

shhhhhh

Pretty much everyone except you has had good responses directed at the questions asked in the OP. At least other people in the thread can actually defend why they like kek.

I get that most people probably are Larping, but you cant ignore the growing number of crazies who are going full on with this shit.

Well it is all a LARP, Nat Soc that's a LARP too, RWDS LARP, Day of the Rope LARP.

Nah it's true they're all LARPing.

Its a LARP to anyone who doesn't take it seriously… but it is taken seriously. If your not serious about bringing down the jew, then you don't belong here

Now you're just LARPing.

You can think that

If only you knew how bad things are going to get. Later.

In terms of what

Religions, in the Judeo-Christian sense, are forced memes. No different than Milhouse posting. But Kek's spiritual structure wasn't imposed on us. We discovered it for ourselves. Maybe it made you apathetic, but lots of us are motivated in ways we had forgotten was even possible.
Keep up the high energy and hail Kek!

holy shit who is this jewfag

Cmon kek is as forced as any meme is, some take off some don't, stop pretending like this is was meant to be.