Koran Bonfire

Has anyone else felt that it's been entirely too long without a muslim chimpout? Was wondering if it would be prudent to remind everyone how easily Muslims freak out at any perceived disrespect. To that end I recommend we brainstorm how to accomplish a fucking enormous bonfire of Korans.

We all know how much shit was on the news when the guy at that Gainesville, FL church received when he wanted to burn some Korans, so why don't we stir up some shit and burn a whole lot of them? I would imagine it would cause rioting and a whole ton of bullshit all over the globe, and it would do nothing other than remind people just how incompatible with European civilization mudslimes truly are. The longer we go without Muslims painting themselves as savages, the more the normalfag forgets as he reimmerses himself in bread and circus.

Cheap/bulk/free korans should be put in one place and videotaped being disrespected, thrown pork fat on it, cooking bacon with the heat from the flames etcetera. If anyone has any ideas or if they just want to tell me to kill myself feel free to contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

orderaquran.com/english-translation-w-arabic-text-bulk-32-copies-hb/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMhi-gPoQzg
orderaquran.com/english-translation-w-arabic-text-bulk-32-copies-hb/#write_review
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/03/the-american-leader-in-the-islamic-state/510872/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

orderaquran.com/english-translation-w-arabic-text-bulk-32-copies-hb/

32 Korans for free? :^)

could it be enough to trigger mass chimpouts by makin

Better. Put this shit directly into islamist online groups. That way media contamination of the event and whiteblaming will seem even more ludicrous.

I once thought of an idea during the primaries of getting an ISIS flag or two, a bunch of American flags, Trump flags, printouts of trump faces, etc. And begin with a copy of the Koran. Wrap koran with one isis flag then proceed to burn it. Then burn the other isis flag. Then distance away showcase the patriotic flags and images while thematic music plays

Escalation won't be helping these issues. You're retarded and part of the problem. Throw yourself in a chamber with the rest of the kikes and get gassed pos.

Says who?

hello retard?
Escalation is how we got the public to backlash against militant liberals with electing trump. Escalation is how Sweeden is getting redpilled but we need one thing for it to work, and that's coverage.

hownu.ru

ZOG just false flagged a straight while male mosque shooting in Montreal Quebec, to cover up a Muslim on Muslim (mosque vs. mosque) chimpout.

All's fair in love and war, newfaggot. At this point triggering the Muslims into chimpcore behavior is pretty much what ZOG wants to avoid in most parts of the West right now (they want us to not notice their presence until there are enough for straight up civil war).

MS would use it to justify the next muslim attack. We destroyed their book, so it's ok for them to destroy our landmarks, cities everything.

Except the siege is still taking place, the enemies are easier to fight when they are flying the barbarian flag

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to false flag. Get a bunch of twink-looking anons to burn korans while quoting all the parts of it that say homosexuality is an abomination. Make it a declaration of war from gays on islam and spread with it the videos of homos getting thrown off roofs by isis et al and talks of feminism or whatever else.
Maybe the fags will take it up and attack muslims, maybe the muslims will flip out at fags, maybe it'll just be a regular muslim chimpout, maybe feminists snap out of it and become anti-muslim, maybe it gets exposed and the concept of false flags gets attention providing a great opportunity to drop red pills. If you're going to do it, do it in such a way that any response is a win.

Because the normals always react with abject horror and then start virtue-signalling like motherfuckers. And if the muz decide NOT to react, somehow, it just reenforces the whole "ebil nazis" crap.

Could possibly throw it in with pedophilia since that's heating up. That'd be a fairly win/win outcome.

So your plan is to avoid offending the Muslims so they stop raping and attacking us? Oh wait, they're doing that even when we aren't being rude.

Do you really think negotiation with these people is still on the table.

BTW most turbo-ISIS attacks are actually Mossad, anyways.

So your plan is to be as polite as possible to the Muslims that are flooding the West, until… when? Until what happens?

Serious question. What's your end game here?

Go home, CTR, you're drunk.

It probably wouldn't be hard to find actual gays who'd be willing to declare war on islam after the Orlando incident.

I'm of the mind that triggering the Muslims that are in the West now as non-violently as possible is a good thing.

My reasoning is that when the average person sees how violent and insane the Muslims get it redpills them. Riots and burning shit to the ground because someone put a slice of bacon on your favorite book? Hard to spin that as moderate Islam.

I said go home.

Maybe we should throw some talmuds in the bonfire too

idk why no one has gone on a gay bashing spree and then just said they converted to islam, it's in the koran, and it's normal behavior in islamic countries.

How about you grow a set of balls and stand up for free speech in your nation?

You are acting submissive by being afraid to burn a book because you're worried it will offend Muslims and the Jews will write bad things about you.

Fuck you, you're pathetic. The very fact that there is hesitation to do it because of fear of consequences makes me want to do it, just to feel free. Fuck you you communist fuck.

The plan is to continue laughing at normies' bitch tears over their deportations.

Explain to me how standing up for free speech is CTR behavior, you fucking kike.

I could have sworn you just said you were "of the mind that triggering the Muslims that are in the West now as non-violently as possible is a good thing."

Which is it, cupcake?

CTR behavior is samefagging and thinking you won't get caught.

It's both newfaggot. There are Islamic blasphemy laws being pushed all across the Western world. It is in our interest to specifically troll Muslims with expressions of our free speech, to keep our free speech rights intact, and also to cause them to show their true colors by chimping out.

How fucking new are you to 1488D chess? >>>/reddit/

No thanks FBI. Also this implies boosting Quran sales in act of Great Irony.

Where am I samefagging? I posted a bunch of posts in this thread because I kept thinking after I hit 'post'.

God damn what is this, the Muslim Internet Defense League?

Convince me not to burn Qurans because I simply can, as an act of freedom of expression as a free person in my free country.

What is your actual argument against doing this?

The paper could be recycled and sent to butcher shops instead

Eventually you'll learn to think first and THEN post. Keep at it. You'll get the hang of it in no time.

Not that user, but I gave you a perfectly logical argument against it and you started dropping your spaghetti all over the place. Calm down and consider what's being said before you start frothing at the mouth. If you're not a shill, you're doing a pretty good impression of it, because that's the way they react in order to stir shit up. Go back and read what I originally posted and tell me where I said anything about "defending islam." I just said that burning qurans won't do anything but drive normies to their side of things.

This amuses me and I approve of this idea.

I really don't understand the rationale behind walking on eggshells around Muslims. They are openly pushing for, (succeeding already in some places), Islamic blasphemy law.

Tell me, why should I not begin burning Qurans and slandering Mohammed openly, just to express that I am free to do so if I fucking please in my free country?

So far someone has said they are afraid the Jewish media will just use it to make cucks cuck even harder. Who cares, are you serious? Are you really afraid of the lugenpresse? Do you really think that the Jewish media will not find other means of demoralizing our people?

What are the real arguments here, convince me to not buy a pile of Qurans and shit liquid diarrhea all over them and light them on fire with gasoline, only to douse the flames in pigs blood and begin again?

I'll say and do whatever I Goddam please in my free country about whatever religion and prophets I GODDAM want to.

It could be end up as a sales on Quran sales. To burn the Qurans you would have to buy them. To make a bonfire it would require many of them. Quran selling shops would feel emboldened and order aditional Qurans with different translations.

That's the reason. It would increase the Quran sellers prosperity, not decrease.

*end up as additional units sold on Quran sales

It seems as if the only logical solution in this scenario is to remove kebab entirely from the premises.

This guy gets it.

It's like you read my mind.

This is a wonderful idea. Has to be done in USA so that you don't go to prison for SIX FUCKING YEARS FOR BURNING A KORAN
Please organize this, Holla Forumsacks gather around at some site and burn dozens of Korans, make sure to record it and spread it all over the internet.
It will make millions of shitskins riot across the world, which will only benefit our cause.

Is this legit? I wanna do it but I also don't want it connected to my address

Hi shill, bye shill.
Or are you just incredibly stupid? How did you think nationalism has become so popular? Because everything that has come from leftism is so destructive. Escalation is literally the only reason why we are winning.

You can get Qurans for free Shlomo, I would never pay a dime for that demonic book.

Still no arguments. Oh wait, you're afraid that cucks will cuck harder in the lugenpresse. Are you some kind of pussy coward, you are afraid of cucks and the lugenpresse?

This fucking guy right here, gets it.

This is both about being FREE in our Western countries, and also about triggering Muslims chimpouts. Both help our cause.

Newfaggots and shills in this thread are literally pic related.

Trufax. Also, you only need a few genuine qurans for the camera if you rig up some "filler props" and then allege that the whole pile is qurans. Perception is reality here.

Also, you best scrub the hell out of the video for any identifying info/tags, and only then post it from behind 9000 proxies.

Idea: use a koran as kindling to start a fire in a pig roaster.

This is what $0.01 per post gets nowadays?

They're there, rabbi. Is pretending that they're not some sort of evolutionary trait developed to cope with the depression that usually comes along with being wrong all the time?

This can/should be done with only one koran by the way. You wouldn't want to cook a pig over a big pile of korans because the ink shit burning would probably poison your pig. Just light one koran then use it like a match to light the propane/wood.

Why would he be FBI you stupid faggot, burning books is legal in USA

These whipped faggots think it's illegal to not be politically correct in America. They probably think "hate speech" is a thing too. Sad!

Nice. What about a page from the quran on top of a menstrual pad and soaked through with blood?

What about an instructional video demonstrating how to glue together quran sheets, cutting out the board formed from the glued sheets, then adding a strap in order to make flip-flops?

I'm sure someone's already pulped a quran and made toilet paper by now. Recycling is important!

Anyone against this here is clearly a Jew that is panicking because OP came up with a great idea. Can't believe we haven't done mass Koran burnings in America yet.

I think menstrual blood has been done before, but the flip flops idea is brilliant!

Blasphemy with every step.

Don't be disgusting, that first idea is like something a Jew would come up with. What's the matter with you.
We're trying to insult Moslems here, not make people think we are gross. Just burn books. Simple and effective.

In a few months we could do a 4th of July / Koran burning combo. Rig a koran up with a bunch of fireworks and blow it up. Have some patriotic music and American flags too.

The flip flops idea is very good because white people don't really mind feet but Muslims find feet extremely offensive. If somebody does this, make sure to show the bottom of your feet in the video, and make sure your feet aren't particularly clean.

In 4 months? Come on guys, you can do better. We need a Moslem riot ASAP. I would help organize this but I'm European and would literally have to pay a few thousand euro fine if I did this.
Right now is the time to make the normies acknowledge even harder that Moslems are savages, Trump needs our help.

We don't have to be choosy, there are more than enough korans to burn.

Hmm, I like where this is going. Very devilish plan OP, you have my matchbook. Perhaps we don't even need a sigular bonfire we can just make the act go viral. As one user stated, get some user to false flag as some twinks and burn some korans while waving the fag flag. Then get a bubba user to use a Koran to light the kindling for his bbq. Make it a community event for everyone to shit on the religion of piss. It wouldn't last long but perhaps a hastag would be in order as well, just enough to encourage the bolder of normies to hope on board.

A solution to this would be printing out the Koran cover and pasting it to a book that is not needed. And maybe collating with other anons and getting 32 Koreans for free as suggests.

Forgot image and collabing* not collating.

Yes, but with simple destruction like a fire then the event comes to a conclusion. Quran flip flops represent an ongoing desecration that the viewer imagines persists after the video's end.

Disgust is clearly a cultural phenomenon, as explains. For example, *I* am disgusted by muslims cleaning their fecal matter with their fingers but they seem to believe the falsehood that this is hygienic. Insults are effective (or not) based on the response they invoke in the intended recipient. I do like the flip flops idea more, but these ideas aren't mutually exclusive. Do "all of the above".

Menstruum quran may be disgusting; where this diverges from kikery is that this is intended to be insulting, repulsive, and denigrating. In contrast, kike project would use christian symbols, would call it "art" and demand it be shown to kindergartners as a federal curriculum requirement.

how did that faggot parade through a muslim area in sweden go?
youtube.com/watch?v=GMhi-gPoQzg

If you're burning korans, burn the ones that are handwritten. You're burning labor.

Move to France. If Le Pen wins, move to Germany.

Has anyone reached out to TRS in case we needed some gay flags for the false flag?

I have an idea: Video of hands defacing Quran pages, drawing stars of david and hebrew words on the pages. False flag a Jew defiling a Quran, chimpout consists of

This is better than

Burning the korans surrounded by rainbow flags for some divide and conquer.

Just be wary of hate-speech laws. You can get fucked by these. In DEM-controlled states, they prosecute liberally. Practice opsec and conceal your identities and/or location.

I was only opposed to smearing it in menstrual blood, because that's fucking disgusting and some seriously Semitic shit. Might as well take a shit on it and spread it with your hand. The only end result would be people thinking you're a gross and vulgar person.
If we are to trigger Moslems, then do it with dignity and not while making a fool of yourself.

The location does not matter, what matters is our plan

I like this. How about a gay Jew?

sage

OP JEW TRYING TO MAKE US ANGRY AT MUSLIMS (IRAN)

LMAO MIDF

I'm willing to do it. I have a nice camera already. However I'd need some props and I don't have too much funding at the moment.

I have an idea for how this would work:

————————–
Scene starts, I'm wearing a mask and a black hoodie.

Books are in the background on a palette in the middle of the woods. Only the top layer and the layer facing the camera need be korans.

I take a piss on the stack of books.

Then I dump a few packs of bacon them.

Then I can show a few messages to the camera. Something like "The West will not fall to Pisslam"

Proceed to liberally apply gasoline then light it ablaze.

Fade out to black. "Islam will no longer control our speech"
————————–

I'd need some props/things for production and I'd ask that people pitch in. If you're down I can post a btc address.

The United States has hate-crime laws, not hate-speech laws.

Just get some free Qurans somehow and make a crude anime face mask with a laser printer and a hockey mask.

Just get #burnaQuran trending on twitter or something

Ok but it would be better if you were pretending to be antifa and ranting about Islam being anti-female and anti-homo

You're going about this all wrong. Burning Korans is fine, but you also need to burn Jew effigies as well as Bibles at the same time. It's not enough to show the Muslims are violent, everyone knows that. You can instigate sandnigger chimping, kike kvetching, and contrast that with silence from the Christian community.

Escalation is exactly what we need actually.

Instead of a Koran-burning event, how about a Mohammed-drawing event? Those always get a lot of attention, and instead of "burning books like ebil Nahtzees" it demonstrates how Islam is incompatible with the values of free expression.

The Koran flip-flops are a good idea as well, print some Koran verses onto the sole so the wearer is walking on them all day. Koran tampons and toilet paper are also good. Maybe put out an ad for a special kind of toilet paper holder that's designed to hold a book instead of a toilet paper roll, especially for the use of Korans as toilet paper.

Putting an enemy's effigy or even a business card, in your boot, to be trampled all day, is an ancient type of folk magic. It has been a traditional way to curse an enemy since before recorded history.

Nice divide and conquer thread Schlomo. What do you think this is? Pre independence India?

You'll only ensure that Muslims unite against non Muslims. Non Muslims will have nothing in common to bind them. Take your tactics elsewhere, kikes.

America will be great again as a united country.

Actually no. They are doing a fine job of making themselves look like violent oafs who missed the last 2,000 years of progress. Koran burnings would only help Huffington Post.

Implying they aren't already?

If that were true they huff po would burn the Qurans themselves.

They would if Hillary was elected. With Trump, they have to resort to begging here.

Is halfchan still down?

And cook some bacon/pig with the fire

le drumpf is causing the MSM to convince anons to burn Qurans.

What the fuck is this thread.

I am really digging this idea. I've been planning to burn a bunch of leftist propaganda from my college at the end of the semester, 32 Qurans would be an excellent finally. All the people saying not to do this because of optics are fucking pussies. We need to escalate. The Saracens would fucking behead you and you're scared to burn some paper? GTFO

I will be doing this at the end of the semester if I can them for free like suggested and if no one beats me to the chase.
Will post the vid.

Hell, I might even do it sooner.

Right. I've never seen the jew try to convince somebody to do something stupid by making it seem masculine. Very clever, Einstein.

I will do a single Quran as soon as I can find a free one in town.

What's your argument against doing it?

burning korans only bothers towelheads, when towel heads chimp out and explode that bothers everyone

Kill yourself.

are we going to have a date where we all do it to ensure people(especially muslims) hear about it?

The sun and moon care not to unite, or they both lose themselves, along with the purpose they serve. Your perspective of a (((union))) is unnatural and destructive

The only way to truly unite is to remove the tumors and foreign elements. To find the right place for the right thing. You go first.

When burning korans remember to pose as jewish. We have understood quite a bit of jewish mentality and tactics, lets turn the tides.

It's gay. Burning inbred retard's precious woman beating handbook is not a big enough target for me.

Back to >>>/reddit/

Or perhaps you'd be more comfortable in the >>>/oven/

It's gayer than your dad when he toured Israel.

Muslims will never truly unite with other Muslims. Sectarian violence is just as common and necessary to their religion as inter-religion conflict.

Not meant to sage, have a polite bump.

Nice but you can't overdo it or the false flag will be obvious. Gays or kikes, pick one. I vote for gays because we stand a chance of pitting the gays and muzzies against each other, whereas the liberal kikes will just use it as an opportunity to virtue signal.

If a gay got thrown off a building in say Canada or Sweden because of this do you think the gay community would chimpout ?

The Saudi Arabian funded mosque extremists are taking over the western world and quickly becoming the average Muslim. Very sad. But it's easily reversible by branding the Muslim brotherhood and saudi agencies that Huma Abedin is a part of as terrorist organizations.

Quran burning or Bible burning makes us look like the terrorists and will undermine Trump as the media will pick up on this and say that we are his main support base. Then he will have to be embarrassed in his forced disavow speech.

Think ahead you fucking niggers. This is Jew D&C tactics. They can fool antifa this way. Burning and etc. Don't fall for it.

Also this thread is full of scat and piss. That betrays a person's Judaism very clearly. Beware of kikes, friend.

I think it's easy to unite. The disunity that exists today is because of distrust due to intervening in the middle east and open borders allowing opportunist Africans to fuck up the west.

Also the lack of jobs, increase in drugs, crime and etc causes people to become cynical and not work together. I see the future looking bright. This mess will be sorted.
There's a few redpilled Muslims for Trump organizations that are quickly gaining recognition (much to the kvetching of internal Saudi kikes who had a monopoly on Muslim beliefs for so long).

Things will look up soon. Kick out illegals and do extreme vetting. Burning mosques is a way to turn more people radical. I bet a lot of terrorists probably got their houses turned to rubble by American forces delivering (((democracy))) before they joined terrorist groups to wage their holy war against the west.

Everyone wants revenge. End this stupid cycle.
I'm still convinced that this thread is full of kike shills pushing for war.

Kill yourself faggot.

You actually believe war is still avoidable?

You just said exactly pic related, newfaggot.

Lurk for 6 more years you insolent civcuck.

dotr wont start by ballot you newfag

As I said before, perception is reality. If they *believe* it's shit or menstrual blood then that's just as effective as if it's real. Not that I'm opposed to desecrating their holy items these ways.

Again, that's the point.

…you sound like the kind of person who wouldn't smear shit on their punji sticks. I would, and I would inflict greater damage to the enemy that way. I've already illustrated the difference here: kikes try to normalize filth.

Probably. The Pulse nightclub shootings silently converted a lot gays. That was a "random act" from one guy. A public Sharia execution would definitely start some shit.

It is hooliganism at the least and arson at the most if you burn the mosque. Also it's something black lives matter and antifa both do. Also it'll make Trump have to disavow us and embarrass him. Also it'll delegitimize us as a smart group of learned intellectuals who know of the world and how it works. Remember, we discovered pizzagate. When news of pizza gate breaks out, I don't want the media to introduce us as a network of hateful terrorists. Already they take our words out of context but you fags are literally itching that the Muslim community gets mad at you and retaliates. It's literally the same as punching a wasp nest and then claiming you dindu nuffin when you get stung everywhere.

Do you not think ahead? Are you really from around here?

Is this a Soros funded thread or are you shills really this stupid?

In my opinion, take it race by race basis instead of religion based.

Nigger Muslims will be niggers. Levantine and white Muslims are well mannered. Iranians and Lebanese as well. Pakis are niggers too.

Someone burns your house or your family dies in a foreign country's drone strike, you'd want to kill them too. It's instinct to feel pain for your people getting killed or slaughtered. Malala yousafzai is a dumb cunt however.

And what's your point? Do you think this is news to us? Do you think you can go reason with your local Muslims and ally with them against the Jews?

You need to go back to cuckchan britfaggot.

If you honestly believe there is a chance this *won't* happen, then you're retarded and/or have been living incommunicado for the past… 8? years where the lugenpresse dropped any remaining pretense.

Conversely, you might just be the standard concern troll, "don't do anything that might be bad PR, goyim, instead wait for Hitler to come and wave a magic wand. Just remember: always wait, never do."

Kill yourself faggot.

It's already happened in Canada. A Muslim from one mosque shot up another, and they are making some white kid take the fall for it. They are opening "alt-right deprogramming centers" in Ottawa.

Based on 8bd650's comments, I'm sure he'd march right into the campcenter and willingly submit, "because the time's not right to act" and "if you resist your enemies, they win".

8bd650, you are literally the only faggot in this thread who is alleging there is a plan to burn a building down. Whatever they are paying you, it's too much. God damn, back before the election CTR was fielding unpaid interns here who did a better job than you. You should be ashamed.

the shills dont just use one ID
if you go back in the thread before that particular shill persona showed up you will see only short replies and "sage"
its "OY VEY SWITCH TACTICS" in action
im glad most of pol is so awakened that they see kvetching and kick the hooknose right in the throat

This is the second d&c thread about this topic. The previous one said we should set mosques on fire

You can go to your local Shia Muslims and they will house you, clothe you, feed you and also remove kosher with you.
Like I said, the problem is the Muslim brotherhood and Saudi Arabia that keeps funding mosques and preachers in every street of Europe and Canada to brainwash the local Muslims or to convert non Muslims with lies before radicalizing them.

Disband the wahabbi menace but from the root, which is Saudi Arabia.

I like the idea. Would that be sufficient for them to consider it desecration?

Print a Mohammed caricature on the flip flop too, for a double win. Blasphemy plus denigration by "filthy feet" (from their perspective). Is there something like an iron-on applique that could be used simply? I'm thinking of something that could be distributed electronically as an image file, printed with a home printer onto a suitable medium, and then affixed to a sandal… DIY blasphemy sandals. Don't know if that's doable, though.

>>>Holla Forums6789065

Bonus:
Play Kebab removal song while dancing around the bonfire.

Print the Qur'an on toilet paper. Wipe your ass with the words of Muhammad (peace be upon him).

orderaquran.com/english-translation-w-arabic-text-bulk-32-copies-hb/#write_review

DO IT BEFORE FRENCH ELECTION ROUND 2

THEIR CHIMPOUT CAN LITERALLY COLLAPSE THE ENTIRE EU

Grease be upon ham

The true irony of this thread is that all the shills ITT say it's not worth doing because it's not worth provoking Muslims (who might be nominal and not wahhabis) because if we do this they might go violent. Isn't this exactly the point? Muslims don't get to prevent us from viciously blaspheming them simply because they don't like it. It lays bare the Muslim incompatibility with western culture or white people in general.

Another idea: how about a bunch of us contributes a video? Then I make it into a collage of videos. I'm willing to do mine.

That's a good idea user, makes it seem like many more separate people doing it by themselves

collect a bunch of books
Say on your vid that these are a bunch of Coranns. Burn them - make sure your friends are all there and wearing masks. All chanting death ti islam and the false prophet muhammeded
Burn them.

release.

I'll have them shipped to me. I'll reship then to you given your in the US.

We can collaborate through email if your interested.

Exactly right. A "moderate" muslim that becomes violent when offended isn't moderate.

depending on if I can find a quran for a reasonable price I can have a webm ready (later) today

GOOD!

HAW HAW HAW HAW!
GOOD!

BURN EVEN MORE KORANS!

I was thinking make pork fat candles with wicks made from Koran Pages. This way you can desecrate and burn at the same time!

I can't believe this thread is still going.

I can't remember… do you guys get paid by how many posts you make or just a flat hourly rate?

Regardless, if you're going to burn them, just burn them. I'm not stopping you, I'm just warning against it.

Hello CREW. Thank you for attempted D&C. .06 bitshekels have been deposited into your bank account.

Just use Korans as toilet paper.

I don't think we need a huge get together. Why not get a hashtag going with Holla Forumslacks doing various offensive things to the koran? It would pick up more steam, normies may join in too.

Do you realize that you're in a place that openly advocates burning muslim children? Are you lost, Shlomo?

You can't go wrong with fire. The shit-on-koran idea is just gross b-teir shit.

There are quite a few koran-burning videos already so you would still have to do something special. Make it into some kind of event, or do it in front of a mosque or something.

You can't end the cycle. Peace is only a matter of time before the White European is out bred in his own nations.
All of your reasoning is shit and out the window. Get this through your head.
IF
YOU
CONTINUE
TO
BE
OUT
PACED
IN
PRO-CREATION
YOUR
RACE
WILL
CEASE
TO
EXIST

Good thing everyone called you out for being a retard. Showing the world just how savage these Islaminiggers are consistently serves our interests.

Especially in Europe/UK where the Mohamedans have major footholds.

Literally, unironically kill yourself. Get the fuck out of the way and of this board you subhuman. The Mohammedan is going to be crushed and purged from the West because it must be, because it is a matter of survival.

what the fuck am I reading. Shia or not they are all ignorant.

This this this!
And maybe a couple of actual bonfire videos released once it kicks off properly to -really- set off the bomb.
How about "#itsjustpaper" or "#itsjustabook"?

The smoke would be pretty unhealthy. Lightning a grill with page torn from the book would be better.

Why just America? If this is to be sent as a message, surely there should be all other European flags shown. Sweden. Germany. United Kingdom. Poland. Hungary. Czech Rep. France. etc. etc. All of white Europe. We're in this together, and unless people realise that then it's going to fall through.

Also, it would shift the blame directly off of Trump and Americans.You best believe that you're going to be vilified for this, so give the media something new to talk about instead of just another forgettable "hatecrime" that will cause massive outrage and be forgotten within a few hours.

Also, video would need to be edited post action with music. Not on site. Would need to look quite professional.

Sounds like a proper way to conduct any sort of Holla Forums meetup that has the least potential for spergy awkward reddit types.

Put the address to your local synanogue. :')

French election : May 2017

stupid idea : criminal act, and victimizes shitskins in the media
burning kurans on the other hand is all win

I tried to send some to a synagogue in New York and the shipping costs were $70.

Just about the only sensible response in this thread.

I did like the only response suggesting we forgo trying to fit up the kikes and instead use rainbow flags to inflame them against queers.

No, if this stupid suggestion to antagonise muzz wants to make any sense we should set the muzz against the jew, anything else is just doing what the zionist neo-con kikes have been training all the dumb goy to do for the last 30 years.

*Fixed

What about chapters of the Quran hand written with menstrual blood as ink, onto pigskin leather.?

Careful. Some D&C kike will call you a jew for suggesting doing something that might damage "muh PR". Reminder: the point is to use expressions that will offend, denigrate, and desecrate symbols they regard as holy. Bonus value if the offense is indicated to be ongoing… Mohammad's face drawn on the sole of a flip flop that is demonstrated to be worn, quranic verses written in the blood of a pig/menstruum, etc.

Not only will it be blasphemy for it to be made, but it also means that they won't be able to destroy it, since that will also be blasphemy. There was a similar deal with a Quran that Saddam Hussein wrote with his blood too.

some inspiration

Nice try, chaim.

Shiite detected. Don't you have to flagellate yourself and your infant children somewhere?

Im with you tbh lad. All the alphabets in here are making it smell.

Why are you even here? You are obviously not someone with conviction. Just chop off your nuts and go to Reddit

Nice (1), Moshe. 0.001 shekels have been deposited in your account, discounted due to reiterating the same D&C arguments from earlier in the thread without any original effort.

Tell us again why we should always wait for hitler and never act.

You don't even need the actual book, just pick some worthless cheap notebooks, print some arabian looking shit with the arab words for Qran on it and burn them.

This thread/board lately

Put a bunch of Israeli flags around the bonfire and mix in some kike babble later. Should work nicely.

What in fuck do you people suggest we do instead?
Make more le epic frog memes? That alone will certainly save our race!

I bet you guys are also too scared to join any IRL organizations because they are all FBI honey pots right?

Tch. Useless.

They don't necessarily have to actually be qurans, could just print out a fuck ton of dust covers.
sure it's kikey but why buy put money in their pockets?

>>>/trs/

Better use like a toilet paper.

Honestly, just putting up fliers and posters saying "Koran Bonfire, such-and-such a day at such-and-such a time, at some location" will cause them to chimp out and you won't even have to endanger yourself or go through the hassle of getting a burn permit. Remember that guy in Florida? People were chimping the second he said he was going to do it, and that was just one guy and one koran on private property. Imagine if people thought you were going to burn a huge pile in public somewhere.

Chimp out, rinse, then repeat a few weeks later. Continie the cycle. Once everyone is convinced you're crying wolf and no one shows up, livestream burning the qurans. Don't forget to paint a Mohammad caricature on your vehicle's rubberized weathermats while you're at it.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/03/the-american-leader-in-the-islamic-state/510872/

if you're going to do some shit like that, you better not order anything or upload anything from your home.

There are tens, or hundreds of copies of the Quran on Amazon for 1-5$. Someone spending a couple hundred bucks could get rid of a lot of shitty terrorist doctrine, and these are books that would go into actual muslim hands to further their terroristic goals.

I dont think burning the Talmud is going to help make whites aware of what the Talmud says about them. Just a thought.

I might get hungry, can the bonfire also involve a whole hog roast? We can even throw the carcass on the burning Korans when we're done.

What are you talking about, user? Israel is the world leader in gay rights, Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the world!
Oy vey, we Jews need to stand up for love, against those intolerant Muslims!

This is a leftest d&c technique.
Report OP for being a paid shill.
Doing this will only deligitimize us.
Dont fall for Jewish d&c.

We're a splinter group of a chinese cartoon imageboard that wishes the holocaust happened. The ZOG is already pulling out the stops to delegitimize us. Legitimacy from such a cucked society has no value. Rather, this will serve to legitimize and normalize Koran burning, and might even legitimize us to some moderate right-wingers who are fed up with Islam.

Get out. Qurans deserve to be burned and the resulting unjustified muslim response only goes to show how they are incompatible with our society, and unable to handle free speech, or other peoples freedom in general.

Amazing these shills are all using the same 'd&c' meme. I bet there's a whiteboard in an officebuilding somewhere filled with numale leftist faggots that says 'tell them its d&c' on it. You guys came up with that during your brainstorming sessions didn't you.

If you believe that you aree just as delusional as the shill OP. This will give the media something to latch onto and turn off normies.

That is an excellent idea. Let the fire rise.

It has to be a BIG pile of korans though.
Bonus points for old ones.
They most not be bought, burning stuff you paid for looks stupid.
Good video coverage is vital.

I suggest we start collecting them. Any day is a good day to burn a koran, but doing it at some muslim holy day would increase the effect.

Getting jews partially blamed is also a good idea, but if we do that we can't add talmuds into the pile.
Personally i would love to add bibles too, but i realize that would be counterproductive.

If a normie is offended by burning the books of a false religion, we were never going to win the PR game with him anyway.

As if they needed to fucking try. JIDF get out.

Make sure to use the right flags. .Img related.

A few weeks ago, there was a Slovak girl arrested for pissing and burning a Koran while filming herself doing it. Some smaller groups around Czech Republic started burning Korans as a protest. Maybe this could be used as some kind of a catalyst for stronger meme magic?