ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE

My transition from blue pill to red pill didn't start with politics; it started with religion. First I became a christian after years of atheism. After some time of deep meditation and prayer, i asked god to reveal his truth to me. I asked him to unravel the mystery of the world to me. That's when I discovered this place, and my eyes were opened. It was god that made me Right Wing, and it was god that showed me the truth about the Jews. It was god that lead me to the red pill. Who else here was lead by their faith to the truth? Lets discuss our transitions and how we became what we are today.

>>>/christian/

>>>/polblog/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/cuckchan/

A shame you didn't get the name of a good doctor too.

sorry but its on the subject of this place

No it's a christian blogpost.

go away christcuck

Praise Jesus

Amen

LOSER
O
S
E
R

kek, such babies.

sorry OP, I just feel like shitposting today, so you'll have to deal with others. And they've been a little loopy lately

>>>/gasyourself/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/brit/

The effort to push all Christians from this board is pretty extensive, at least its entertaining

yeah this parenting thing is complete horseshit, as is "traditional family"
those 6 weeks of endless coverage pilled me on media bias and bullshitting
war on anything is a war against self
holy shit what a failure of biblical proportions
no doomsday, but wait a minute, those prophesies were actually about a collective conciousness waking up
man the democrats were supposed to be the not-nazis, oh well.

aaand it was the fucking kikes all along

We just hate jews alright? It doesnt help that christianity was founded by a jew and revolves around worshipping a jew as a god.

I think it's due to the cuck christians who won't shut the fuck up about israel greatest ally despite the fact israel and israelis utterly despise christians and it never gets through to them. There are christians who aren't cucks for sure but many feel them and every single last abrahamic religion was wiped off the face of the planet.

Why didn't God tell you the Jews co-opted the first monotheistic religion - Zoroastrianism, which was created by Iranian Aryans - and later even changed history by deceiving the world into believing it was the Jew who actually created monotheism? Did God tell you that Jesus was a Zoroastrian, and injected Zoroastrian teachings into Judaism, thus producing "Christianity?" Did God tell you even the Bible has evidence of this? Did he!?!?!?!?!?!?

maybe one day you'll understand how you did it yourself. Look at your OP for example. There are so few details because if you actually described what happened with accuracy, it wouldn't sound like a miracle and bring glory to your deity. Christianity constantly induces cognitive dissonance and the stupidest beliefs in people who could otherwise be redpilled and so I hate it.

Yeah ive heard of this, I believe Jesus was used to end the corruption of the jew.

Id love to go into detail about the story if your interested?

Christianity is the greatest of Jewish lies
No enemies to the right but please critically examine your belief in a Jewish God before saying you know the truth
reminder that your God chose Jews and told them to rule over all the goyim

Praise Kek you sickening cuck

Another fool who knows nothing of Christianity. Christianity is a rebellion against the Jews. Jesus came to reform the lying Talmud worshipers and give god back to the gentiles. God is those who accept Jesus, not the Moloch worshiping parasite you call jew.

Calls me cuck, when he worships the same Babylonian gods that the Talmudic kikes worship. Tell me since when is Holla Forums interested in masonic gods? when did Holla Forums get into worshiping Egyptian gods like all other masons?

Nothing about kek is babylonian, and he is not worshipped by those who follow the talmud.
The freemasons did not invent the ancient egyptian culture and religion, they simply stole from it. that does not make an ancient egyptian god a mason god in any way shape or form.

So why are you so keen on worshiping gods that Masons worship none the less. stolen or not.

its more like a vampire was telling his fellow vampires to stop being so gosh darn evil and after they gave him the finger and tried to kill him he said, "fuck this" and began going out to the countryside warning peasants and sharing with them knowledge and wisdom.

Of course this is ignoring that he was God incarnate, and not in actuality a jew. He could have come to earth as a bat, or a frog for that matter. It wouldn't matter, in the end. But he used the Jews to give 'em one last chance before warning of judgment day and telling us about the synagogue of Satan

OP=Original Poster

He asks for origin stories. I tell him sorry, I just want to shitpost.

You slow son?

tell em