License is no longer required to carry a concealed gun in New Hampshire

CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

wmur.com/article/gov-sununu-signs-concealed-carry-bill-into-law/8964837
archive.fo/9kofE

yup. fuck this spic state. moving there asap.

archive link should be broken as well tbh

yeah, surely the owner of archive.is doesn't know that the majority of his traffic is from Holla Forums
its a huge secret and they can't possibly already know
fucking autist faggot

Call me a cuck but I still think it's better to get a license. At least so you have something to show when the cucks who don't know the law show up.

I'll print out the text of the second amendment then.

What do you mean? Does proving that you actually went through a lot of bureaucratic nonsense to get a gun make you look more innocent in a self defense case or something?

Who gives a shit about retards who can't into simple law. Fuck off with your burdening bullshit of fees and sometimes fingerprinting.

hey hey now, check dubs

I've had an issue, at a park, some criminal spics had no idea what the law was but i did, because i not only took a class but kept updated on the initiative.

Wew

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

My state got this recently too. Very nice.

My state has been working toward this, bit by bit. Most recent piece of legislation that passed was waiving the requirement for federal backround checks on gun purchases for all CHL holders who have acquired or renewed their license after March of 2015. Form 4473 still has to be filled out and retained by the dealer, but that's it. Walk in, show license, fill out form, pay, leave. No wait.

Not perfect, but better than it used to be.

I WANT GUNS

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

you people are sickening

One step closer to the second fucking amendment actually being enforced.
JOHN BURT BRINGS THE BUTTHURT

Cuck.

How is that useful with archive?

CT resident here. White and redpilled. I want to move to NH ASAP. I can't take it in this pozzed state anymore.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

MA here, NH is God's country. How the fuck did the place where an armed rebellion against the government started end up being so fucking pozzed

It isn't. Retards who don't understand OPSEC just cargo cult it, and you end up with moronic suggestions like breaking archive links.

I thought VA had good CCW conditions, especially the whole privately posted no-gun signs are not legally binding unless you are asked to leave (then is only trespassing if you refuse) but this is awesome. Considering my job has a full-service corporate office, not just a suite "outpost" might consider moving my op there because fuck living in the poz-hole that is the DC-Metro area.

nice work NH
MAGA

fucking hell… and at the same time Maryland is banning fucking ARs because they are "weapons of war"… ffs

how can one state be uncucking itself so much while another is trying it's best to prep the bull?

The answer should be obvious if you've lurked here for even five minutes, but from the way you write it's clear that you haven't.

Fuck yeah, I was already planning on moving there. New Hampshire is heavenly, plenty of beautiful girls, cheap living, freedom, the great outdoors… ahhhh

been there 3 times guys trust me it's fucking awesome I love it

Let's make it a red state!

RI here. Southern New England is pozzfest, let us flee to the land of the north and make it our Aryan bastion, my brothers

Missouri got permit less carry and changes to castle doctrine and stand your ground in january