Played/Expected/Got Thread

No cluster/single image autism edition.
Remember the point is to make a punchline or a very simple thesis about the game, not cluster the image with memes or every single noteworthy or memorable moment from the game.
That being said no one can stop you from trying to make the latter nor should we waste our time debating which is the correct way.
Just post pics. Starting out with some OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

ittorrents.com/doom-2016-doom-4-full-unlocked-uncracked-full-version-pc-3dm-by-asaya-t12591442.html
alephone.lhowon.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just made me really sad.

Why?
The Lost Planet stuff?
Well at least there's still a somewhat surviving community for it on Steam.

I'd just turn on peaceful, but literally half the tech tree is weaponry so it breaks the entire game.

You mean "reddit teir over-reaction images" thread.

Sad because LP3 could have been an awesome continuation of what 2 was but instead got fucked by Inafune's insistence on using western devs.

Holy shit stop polluting up the fucking planet. Solar panels and capacitors. Fill the fucking map with them.

That's so boring, though. Same with using logistics bots. I'd rather fill the fucking map with belts and concrete.

posting old shit

A WIP from some time ago I never got around to finishing.

Good sci-fi diablo clone never ever.

This. Fuck Xenos, build factories, pollute the air, build walls, farm purpe science packs.

That's like saying "no undertale please" while the OP pic is undertale.

Very underrated post

Loat planet any good?

Rabi ribi is easily the most pleasant surprise all year, can't get enough of it.

As much of a broken game that Judge Dredd was, it was still very fucking fun.

I liked the options with bullets if you'd want variety or shoot crap from behind a corner, and having to stay at least a little in dredd's character. I just wish the bosses were a little better.

When is the update. I went back to it every few weeks for a year hoping for an update before I finally gave up. That thing was the bees knees.

The best example of how a shitty community can destroy a game ever.

all of these are stupid / wrong / embarrassing / not funny.

Remember when these threads were about getting witty summary of the game with a single picture with minimum editing, if any? Good times, these were.

Sage because you're all cancer that belongs to reddit.

Yeah. What about you?

What about me? If I can't make good OC I just don't post whatever turd came out. I usually just scrap it before it's even finished because I already know I never gonna post it.

meme on my friend :^)

The only media that may portray ww2 even remotely seriously are films and a couple of older historical fps
Get over yourself faggot

X3 exists

and cod world at war

You expected the game and you got the game?

The cluster images are better, tell you more about the game

There's a point where clusters go from simply illustrating a point better to being pointless memery.
The basic rule is just to show your impression of the game, which is usually easier to do with multiple images

I don't particularly mind if it's multiple images with a certain point, it's when you start smothering the whole thing with an absurd amount of images with no sense to them that's trash.

i expected the game and got a mobile facebook game

That second image implies nuDOOM is good.

I do not wish to imply that, I was just using that example as a shit version of "putting multiple images".

The fuck who made this putting Brutal Doom, Quake Live, Todd Howard, and all the ebin Doom memes would imply that it's shit also, though.

You got greedy with your bait, friendo

what. you expected WHAT?!

You could really just replace the third image with pictures of dice.

Fuck.

Absolutely. Both are great, 1 has a better campaign and Akrid Hunter (players get to play as akrid vs other players), 2 has a lot more content and the campaign is made for coop so if you got friends for it it's amazing.

That's some misplaced hope if I've ever seen any.

WHY CAN'T THEY TAKE THE SLIGHTLY LONGER ROAD THAT ISN'T CONGESTED TO SHIT? WHY DO THEY NEED TO PROGRAM THE PEOPLE TO TAKE THE SHORTEST DISTANCE AND NOT THE SHORTEST TRAVEL TIME?

A casual experience approximately as good as Portal 2.
Handcuffing because handholding is too kind of an expression.

REALISM
E
A
L
I
S
M

GTA3 is the reason I broke my fucking Xbox
Well played, rockstar.

A casual experience approximately as good as Portal 2.
Handcuffing because handholding is too kind of an expression.

Jesus Christ who made that abomination?

Okay, I laughed.

Rising Storm
BF1943
PTSD

DO THEY NOT HAVE GOOGLE MAPS IN THIS REALM

Took my time to make this so you better appreciate it

I guess the biggest complaint with nuDOOM is, as from the beginning, the long winded kill animations. Fucked up thing is if you turn them off you get no ammo or health drops. I'll buy it when it's 10-20 bucks probably.

all this shit could be fixed by mods but bethesda won't release modding tools for it so fuck us ever seeing a Nexus.

also, fallout 4 doesnt have modding tools yet people mod the shit out of it
also, bethesda is only the publisher

well, then hopefully this gets decent mods then.

And yeh, isn't this denuvo?

I regret everything.

pick one

people complain about it, but there actually isnt any denuvo
I am currently downloading the cracked version myself to play through the campaign. If I enjoy the campaign, I'll buy the game to support id and bethesda.

I am not sure if id has allowed modding of the game, but since bethesda owns the studio, i'd guess there is some mod support in the future.

He's probably retarded, no need to feel sympathy.

What do you dislike about fallout 4 and why don't you think it's at least decent game?
I dont fucking understand people whining about it

What is Holla Forums's general consensus on OFF? Tumblr bullshit or good game?

I loved it before I found out tumblr circlejerked around it, now I feel afraid of admitting I enjoy it

Really?

Well shit man, I hate to ask for the spoonfeed but I haven't been able to find it on KAT or Piratebay. Any chance you could share the wealth?

It's an artsy french game and a decent choice if you like atmospheric games

Why are you lying?

maybe I'm searching the wrong thing? KAT is the only one that has something that looks legit and it's uncracked.

to access KAT you need to go to "ittorrents.com"

here's the doom link
ittorrents.com/doom-2016-doom-4-full-unlocked-uncracked-full-version-pc-3dm-by-asaya-t12591442.html

Yeah son, don't want to burst your bubble, but you can't play that without the crack and to my knowledge the game still doesn't have one.

For an RPG it barely has any roleplaying or stat management. Progression is linear and all dialogue options are either "yes", "no" or "sarcasm".
For a shooter it has barely any challenge, guns are boring and don't have any depth to them.
And then there is building mechanic that also barely does anything.
It's a simplistic mish mash of genres without any essence to it, like Zelda, which is fine to enjoy if you're 12 years old.

Or maybe you're just being dumb.

lmao

… you know we are talking about nuDOOM right?

Wait

Are you fucking kidding me, kill yourself, good god.

What in the world? Are you having some autism fit or something?

forgot to mention you also need the crack for that file, i already have one from reddit

yeah, still can't find that but it looks like you are right about it not using denuvo, so that's some damn good news. Guess it's a waiting game now.

oh , we do

every thread needs it's designated retard that everyone can point and laugh at and then feel slightly better knowing that there's at least one person that's more pathetic than they are unless you 're Anthony Burch then you're really fucked

Off is pretty cool. The Tumblr circle jerk to Off was pretty short-lived, so don't hesitate to admit to liking it.

I liked it a whole lot. I didn't realize how tired I'd gotten of the "if you kill them then you're just as bad!" moral conflict trope until I played a game with a crusader character completely dedicated to his cause. Totally refreshing.

Oh no, you're just retarded, we have euthanasia for that.

but you people still havent answered why you dislike fallout 4
sure it has a lot of flaws but you can easily get around 200 hours of enjoyment out of it, simply by doing lots of sidequests, constructing your bases etc
also the mods for PC give so much fixes to the game you can actually make it feel much better than vanilla

so please, do explain what's grinding your gears and we'll offer a shoulder you can cry to, okay?

Thanks Stardock

i refuse to believe you do

First time making one of these, how'd I do?

I meant for

To be a reply

I just got the Great Armor soul and this is the first thing I thought of. I gotta get a drawfag on this.

That's fine. The biggest issue with adding a lot of images to these is you get no context for any of it and it's just a clusterfuck. This is simple enough to be fine.

Was it your first game from that series?

Most likely they outsourced so many bits and pieces of the game's coding that the logistic aspect was developed by a total amateur. Either that or they tried to cut corners by implementing an overly simplistic AI so that it could run on more toasters.

I tried

I love path of exile

Homogay.

Lurk more newfag.
The reason you don't get a detailed synopsis of why everything you like is shit, at the snap of you fucking faggot fingers, is because people get tired of repeating themselves, this has already been asked and answered thoroughly multiple hundred fucking times, and don't even bother trying to cherry pick this as "proof these guys hate this thing for my strawman argument reason". If you want reasons why its shit, make a thread about it and ask, then never come back cause if this is what you do, you clearly do not belong here. You know what we would appreciate more then your low effort post? If you would leave forever.

Underrated post.

I just beat it. I did not have fun.

I'll have to agree with you on this one, I kindof enjoyed the game doing nothing but autistically making bases, finding materials to upgrade them, and with some mods to make the combat, survival, and waifu mechanics better I think I might like it quite a bit if I could just turn off the stupid MC's voice and never do quests.

Accurate.
It's by far the most fun I've had with a Multiplayer game in a while and certainly the most I've had with PS2.
Can't wait to remove Vanu tonight with by fellow TRbros.

that game brings up some memories
as a kid I didnt know how to get free full games and would download all of that demo shit and play these awesome games for like 15 min and then the game would shut down
I'd repeat them for hours and hours

I would play an RTS where you control Ourfin Juss's armies of wooden golems on his conquest of the Land of Oz

But I know that nobody would ever make a game like that

First some old stuff.

gitgud

Just imagine how much controversy would that generate nowadays.

So was Hell Yeah good?

Its a OK jump and shoot but not as revolutionary as SEGA hoped for.That this shit belongs on a console gets obvious from the first level on. Its was engaging enough.

this thread is so stupid all you got what you expected already ???

So is Wrack good?

Sounds pretty on course with most of sega's games, but that sounds fun enough. I'll give it a shot. Thanks user.

hold on, I chan clan thats not full of meme spouting cancer? Surely thou jests?

You're kind of a moron

I can confirm this, I've become more of a Jew ever since trading got added into the game and I love it

I love PoE and that got a good chuckle out of me.

what is the bottom of that image from and is it good?

Edge of Tomorrow, a hollywood movie loosely based of a manga called All You Need is Kill.
Watch if you want to see Tom Cruise die over and over again, other than that it's mediocre.

i'm biting this bait out of spite
fuck

interdesting, never heard of

so true

that's some nigger-tier reading comprehension you showed there user

When the game randomly decides to fuck your shit up, it WILL fuck your shit up.

On second thought, I think this is gunna be taken the wrong way, oh well.

I honestly did not have much problem with overheating in AC Nexus but it was very easy to overheat enemy AC's to the point where they can't do anything while you kill them.
That is what you were getting at, right?

That makes it sound better that what it is,

Yup, but you have clearly played the game before, anyone who hasn't would probably think i was calling the game a train wreck or something.

Reddit has a thing going on exploiting Steam, where some guy posts links, and whoever clicks on them gets access to a Steam account with some Denuvo games that need to be launched once before going into Offline Mode, and then you can play that game whenever (unless it's one of the Denuvo games that need a re-connection to the internet once every 2 weeks)

wow, someone saved my autism.

Jokes on you, my ears are chronically filled with wax. It's so bad that I get deafened in an ear on a bi-monthly basis. If any dumbass nigga tried to crawl into my ear, he'd be dead pretty fucking quick

Hydrogen Peroxide

accurate

oooh, I did take it the first way, i remember overheat now

I really liked it. The combat was, and still is a little dated. But great game overall.

I didn't find out about that Tumblr was obsessed until after I beat it. So I just ignored it.

bretty good. I don't mind artsy games if the gameplay is decent and the atmosphere is good.

Reminder that the marathon games are free

alephone.lhowon.org/

1:1 accurate to old renegade. getting a mass of pubbies to spam tanks at the same time and overwhelm the enemy was magical.

ion can ion can ion can ion can ion cannon beacon deployed. countdown initiated.

The first 3 pics: %100 accurate

Am I too late to the party?