Did top Trump adviser throw 'white power' handsign?

It’s the latest fake-news freak-out: Leftists are insisting White House adviser Stephen Miller threw a “white power” hand signal during a live TV appearance on Feb. 12.

The Daily Kos offered the following explanation for why it believes Miller’s gesture is “completely intentional”:

According to the Anti-Defamation League, this is a common white supremacist hand sign “particularly” used in California. (Stephen Miller is from Santa Monica.)

Daily Kos poster “SemDem” continued: “[T]his is so over-the-top blatantly racist that it almost sounds fake. But this administration is demonstrably over-the-top blatantly racist. It’s not fake–it’s just not normal. I’ve said this over and over—THIS.IS.NOT.NORMAL.”

h ttp://www.wnd.com/2017/02/fake-news-freak-out-did-top-trump-adviser-throw-white-power-sign/

How the fuck is the left-hand supposed to be a 'p'?

Holla Forumsacks sometimes get called paranoid, but these people are seeing white power symbols everywhere and trying to convince other people that everyone they don't like is part of a vast right wing conspiracy to take over the world or something.

GTFO kike, that's obviously the article's shitty formatting designed for lemmings who get annoyed reading more than one sentence at a time.

lol it is fucking worldnetdaily but ok

He's also a fucking Jew, btw. Father is a goy (explaining surname) but mother is 100% Kosher, making him a jew by their blood law. So a Jew is now making "White power" signals?

Nice try Rabbi. I do like Miller though, so I hope it was subtle troll. Snopes and ADL are saying it's fake news though most likely because they know he's a jew and as gullible as their cattle may be they aren't THAT gullible.

he's adjusting his fucking suit.

What the morons in the news studios don't get is that they are just normalizing white supremacy. This guy clearly isnt a white supremacist so now anybody throwing white supremacist gang signs is just going to seem normal.

always include archive

that's not what projecting means

Might as well be the 666 handsign times two. Who the fuck knows and who cares.

I've never seen that kind of white power sign. What the fuck are they smoking?

The stupid goys can't tell the difference. He's still /ourguy/ for the time being. Let them see white supremacy everywhere like retards. We'll know the truth and use it to our advantage.

He's a fucking kike, this shitty article doesn't need its own thread.

You (1)'s in charge of word definitions.

What is the SPLC's position on the Van Buren Boys?

What the fuck ?

We have eight more years of watching these people stumble all over themselves and jump at shadows. Feels pretty good man.

What's your point? WND is as kosher as it gets, arguably worse than Kikebart.

It's more readable on the Chans too because he doesn't have a ton of text and so he can afford to make it stand out/be less dense.

Stop being so autistic, holy shit.

>muh reddit spacing

the "reddit spacing" meme is lame

VAST, WHITE POWER CONSPIRACY

This is literally the first time I've heard of this.

no hes not and never will be you relativistic faggot.

Notice that he keeps four fingers of his left hand in the white part of the flag and his thumb on the red. This is symbolism using a homophone. "Four"/For Whites. The thumb in the red, is indicative of keeping non-whites under his thumb.

desperate to say the least

He's adjusting his fucking tie.

lel

Wait wait wait…there is a hand sign? I thought it was an 8 of diamonds.Am I being rushed?

You picked up on that too, huh? Dumbass normalfags will think they're just random hand gestures. Stephen "Gassing kikes and drilling dykes" Miller

But anyway hail.

Never.

It's not a meme, outsiders, lurk for two years before posting.

Guys, are culturally apropiating gang sings now?

how come you guys didn't tell me? :(

Don't miss his other hand, his pointer and middle finger just barely touching the red and white, the common symbol for 'segregation is almost here 14/88 WHITE POWER KILL THE J… BLACKS'

Maybe I don't hang with the right crowds, but I've never seen this hand signal in my life.

Mfw shitlibs have surpassed our own levels of conspiracy paranoia

Jesus Christ, he's a fucking jew

try to keep up ADL, we aren't your golems

Daily reminder to keep meming the thumbs up hand sign into a hate symbol.

all it takes is some racist or whatever to use a sign like these with the intent of signalling to other racists for it to pick up.
could possibly shed light onto censorship issues.
could possibly generate many lulz.
could possibly further political incorrectness.

on second thought, messing with the peace sign would probably be a bad idea.

Heaven forbid a survey of the fucking sewer is done.