President Trump meeting on Human Trafficking

Welp it's fucking happening, it's really happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

missingkids.
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-white-house-counsel-lanny-davis-to-advise-new-penn-st-president-appointed-amid-sex-scandal/2011/12/09/gIQAiQvfiO_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_cOuixcHcj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Seberg#Death
etherpad.mit.edu/p/r.e33d2e7230fafc0612a0f2e7ebc87bae
greycoder.com/best-vpn-china/
pro-linux.de/news/1/22419/void-linux-distribution-mit-xbps-paketverwaltung.html
twitter.com/trufae/status/802196160559587328
whitehouse.gov/contact#page
justice.gov/contact-us
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/20/democrats-question-president-trumps-mental-health/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/320161-comey-meets-with-intel-senators-amidst-russia-uproar
cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/comey-russia-senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=R2_FW7T3W8I&t=20s
gcc.gnu.org/backends.html
wkyc.com/
usatoday.com
thefreethoughtproject.com/obama-just-quietly-gave-16-govt-agencies-access-nsa-data-us-citizens/
nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/
slc-qualifications.com/login.php
shangrilaconstruction.com/
shangrilaentertainment.com/
shangrilaindustries.com/
slconstruction.us/shangrilaconstruction/
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2014/09/29/352476454/how-hong-kong-protesters-are-connecting-without-cell-or-wi-fi-networks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary left the country yet?

unless literally every single person in Hollywood is hanged at the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool I won't be satisfied.

donald… get the gas.

Don't let it be too little too late. The Fish rots from the head, down. Start at the top.

MY PRESIDENT

The anticipation is killing me.

Podesta just got hired at Washington post. Bezos supports pedos. Trump will break up amazon and jail AND execute the perps. Praise Kek

Holy shit WaPo hired Podesta? This is a fucking complete take down of the already dying Washington Post waiting to happen

He has hinted at quick justice before on twitter. We honestly need to expedite the execution process in this country. The 20 year process today is entirely unnecessary and if you happen to execute that 1 out of 100 people unjustly then just monetarily repay the family.

MAKE THE DEATH PENALTY GREAT AGAIN!

How can we help?

if dubs podesta gets arrested while 'reporting' as a guest on cnn live on air

Wouldn't you rather them be hung from the top of Washington's monument instead?

Beautiful. Now @0:26 when he said

What did he mean by this? :D

Do you have any idea what will happen to Imageboard culture if Pizzagate goes down? We'll get our first major scalps and in terms of public opinion it will no longer be taboo to associate with us. I'm pretty sure the negative PR of us being racist will be cancelled out by our work on Pizzagate. Hell we could overtake the alt-right and directly influence the American right.

We're gonna have to brace and account for newfags but if we play our cards right we could become a major international power.

It's 500 feet tall, you can't see shit that high up. And there's not a enough space up a the top

Personally, I wish we had something like an "outlaw status" instead of a death penalty, similar to how the Vikings did. Meaning that, if someone commits a crime worthy of that status, they no longer have their rights acknowledged, and citizens are free to do whatever they wish to them.

STOP THIS THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU IMBECILE

You can do anything with a long enough rope.

Special note: at the end of that video the CNN 'ACTRESS' makes it a point to remind the audience 'IVANKA WAS SEATED AT THE TABLE' and doesn't bother mentioning the horrific crime of human trafficking and the sex trade that accompanies it. SAD! Very fake news.

user, it'll more or less be the same. To be honest I don't want that much attention coming down on us period. It's far too chaotic when we shake things up and get flooded by newfags.
But yes, it'll still be glorious.
I HOPE ANONS WHO HELPED DIG ARE KEEPING RECORDS OF THEIR WORK FOR THEIR FUTURE CONGRESSIONAL MEDALS OF HONOR

Yeah idk about that fam. We're still going to gas the kikes and race war now regardless of what they think.
We just meme'd a President of the most powerful nation on Earth into office. I'm pretty sure we're already an international power.

Apparently Ivanka was the one who set up the meeting.

I would die laughing if Ivanka was the secret Holla Forumsack all along instead of Don Jr. or Eric.

Believable. She's planning to gas Kushner when she runs in 2024 for extra sympathetic votes after she gets all the kike endorsements.

damn shes gorgeous

B-but the media told me the elite pedophile ring was fake news!

Alefantis arrest when? Podesta arrest when? Clinton arrests when? CIA coup when?

Well she refused to take his last name and the body language between the 2 of them makes me think that Ivanka is the husband in the relationship.

Maybe Kushner is just a proxy for Ivanka, who the fuck knows.

These are the groups he met with today:

I'll be honest, I haven't looked into these- have we found anything bad about them? Are they good or are they part of the actual trafficking operations/cover-up?

Reminder: a few years ago (5? 6?) Putin prohibited the adoption of russian children by foreigners. This was due to the fact those kids usually ended up as sex slaves. I distinctly remember the (((MSM))) throwing a bit of a sissy fit.

The US goverment knew. The elites knew. They were the ones doing the fucking. If you count in weirder shit like human sacrifice, Jew blood libel and Moloch worship the picture is even grimer, and we all have ample evidence to believe these things are happening.

Point is white children are being raped and sacrificed, and now we have two of the most powerful men in the world trying to stop that and eviscerate those condoning and doing it. This is good.

Trump is getting more done in little over a month than what Obama did in eight years.
This proves to me that he didn't give a shit about this country.

Look up Tucson. See Bianchi pizza/Rose Group/Edible Arizona. See all of the new developments on Speedway Blvd. Get this out. Help us. Please.

I'm worried about that too, user. You take national center for missing and exploited children. I'll start on the middle one. After I report back with overview of mine, we'll tackle the last one together.

Don't worry they'll still hate us for being RIGHT.

She's too much of a 'muh vagina muh equal pay' drone to be one of us. I'd prefer to never have a woman president, and never again to have a non-white president.

the thorn one with ashton kutcher is bad news, he gave a speech to congress or whatever a week ago and personally thanked john mccain for funding him heavily…

A full year into his presidency, Obama was being called out on both sides of the aisle for failing to make gains on basically any of his campaign promises. If nothing else, Donald Trump must be destroyed simply to preserve the narrative that the executive branch hasn't grown too powerful.

I find it very easy to believe that pizzagate redpilled Ivanka.

There's a decent chance she could just be pretending to be retarded.

As would I but I don't think we're at that point yet. We could be headed in that direction once the empire fully collapses. Strong men will make good times again.

NCMEC is confirmed clinton controlled

keks

it's happening

rumor was she tried and was grounded

Could it be that this was to send a message?

If he was conceding or colluding with them then he wouldn't call this meeting at all and wouldn't use the language that he did.

That's what everyone who pays just enough attention to Holla Forums already feels, doubt it will change.

The Lolbertarians suddenly feel relevant again. Are you anons ready to equate Lolbertarianism with defending pedophilia if the Lolbergs are dumb enough to sperg out about "muh freedoms" again?

Checked and capped.

I wonder if he's going to do anthing about the Eastern European females being taken into sex slavery by israelis.

I hope so

Jesus fucking christ i want these kikes to burn.

I hate these kikes so fucking much

NCMEC is a gatekeeper organization with Jeff Koons (friend of Alefantis) and Silsby (pic related) on the board of directors. It is not on our side, and neither is Kutcher as a mason and Hollywood kike himself. I am afraid that it looks like Trump is being deceived here, although I would not assume he is in on it like some anons.

So the President is basically telling straight to the Jew's face that he's going after them. He wouldn't be that ballsy unless he knows he has an airtight strategy.

Yeah noted the soft mind control tactics of her dull, bored voice while wrapping that up & immediately more high pitched, awake & urgent as she got back to "controversial immigration"

her face sure is smug enough

Rolling for "arrested live at Hillary 2020 rally"

Along with Hillary.

That's just the natural state of the Jew being a beta male.

Did you not realize what happened in 2016?

He's going to hang before that.

Bad news anons. International Justice Mission CEO got an award from Hillary Clinton and the Board Chair is in wikileaks because she worked for the State Department under Hillary Clinton.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

He'll be able to look at their financial statements and see that their funding is kiked. He's telling these fronts that he knows what they are doing and offering them terms to roll them and get their entire networks. Then he'll roll them all up and burn them down and salt the earth left in their ashes.

why don't you go back quietly, leftypol? before things get out of hand?

unchecked reich trips, noice.

not tired of losing yet, kike?

Keep crying, loser.

The most interesting thing about that is Trump knew there were guilty parties in the room. This is going to get interesting quickly.

We'll become a recognized major international power. The current webm thread has a nice video of a top ADL kike sweating bullets over Holla Forums. I suggest cruising on over there to watch it.

Medals would outweigh any monetary compensation, imo. Although I'd also like a letter of marque and reprisal so I can go heretic hunting as an official member of the God Emperor's Inquisition.

Yeah I specifically suspected that one because CuCain is a treacherous president LARPer & Kutcher is a kikebala puppet.
Their testimony a few weeks ago was bizarrely misfocused

Okay, looks like I was wrong, the group attending Trump's conference is NCMEC, not ICMEC, and ICMEC is the one that is infested with Silsby, Koons, and other scum covering for pedo rings, I haven't done much digging into NCMEC, but the only worrying link on NCMEC is someone from the McCain institute working on their board, otherwise the board has a bunch of LEO and subject matter experts who have not been found to have ties with any of the PG usual suspects. Sorry for the false alarm, but Kutcher being used as a controlled op/derailment by hollywood pedokikes is still a concern.
missingkids. com/boardofdirectors

They blamed the technology and not the perpetrators. McCain has been after criminalizing civilian encryption for years if not decades. Kikes don't want anyone encroaching on their monopolies, nor allowing people to communicate freely without (((government))) monitoring.

What is this

Kek

Threadly reminder that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

And he said we'd be tired of winning…

(check'd)
ftfy OP :'^)

That's her cover… :'^)

Heil Trump!

Wonder if they'll try to shoot him before or after he announces an audit of the fed.

This does not necessarily or obligatorily require internet privacy crackdowns. Look forward to agents everywhere, experts and guilty parties being hounded into plea deals to bust rings, and retards inviting deep ops to "pizza parties", though.
All three of those things are public outlets rather than private user:business contract dealings or invasive, thereby avoiding the issue entirely.

Won't happen so easily. Reminder that Trump hires his own bodyguards comprised of jaded people who used to be part of the system and rejects bodyguards that are recommended by the kikes.

I'm getting really suspicious of these posts popping up all the sudden lately…

Did I understand this correctly? Did Trump give credit to "the internet"?

In context, he said the sex trafficking is enabled by the internet.

Got a source on that? I don't doubt it, but the idea of Trump going "Yeah, I'm not getting shot in the head while your bodyguards do nothing" and hiring his own guys is interesting.

Oh I misunderstood him. Thought he gave credit to internet for investigating.

Pedocaust incoming

checked. this is perfect because harmon is a faggot

Via Appia style mass crucifixion would be better, not only is it slow and painful but it ironically kills them with a symbol of their most hated enemy

I'm a simple-minded man, so maybe this is a bad interpretation, but it seems to me he's implying there are people within our own government that are complicit.

Also it's publicly humiliating, that's a significant bonus given how narcissistic kikes are

PEDOCAUST NOW

The media jews will never allow us to receive credit for it.

ITS OVER 9000

Fact check : true

Your anonymity is what gives you power. Besides.

I DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE MOTHERFUCKER

Im pretty sure NCMEC is pedo infiltrated

Let's get this fucking party started!

(checked)
This. When it happens we can take solace in the fact that we are heroes who are saving the world, that didn't do it for recognition.

Podesta won't make it to trial, neither will Epstein, though for different circumstances. Hollywood will be a ghost town by July 2018. Many will flee, like rats from a sinking ship, but it won't do them any good. New legislation coming down the pipe will leave them no ground to retreat to, and it will bring down anyone who attempt to shelter these degenerates.

Big things coming down the pipes, lads. Monumental things. Catastrophic things. You're all going to have a blast though.

The corruption is obviously not total. This could drive the ones that aren't compromised to tear the organizations apart from within. Also, those fearing the hammer coming down but do know what's happening are likely to turn with hopes of mercy. You can count on bastards working together to eat each other when the chips are down. Keep your enemies close.

Hold up, faggot.
This is "le drumpf is zionist shill" tier argument. Just like trump had to run through a republican ticket to defeat the crooked system, he has to affiliate with these pedo infiltrated organizations since they're so deep in the system itself. Not everything is black&white. This is literal 9d chess fam.

let us cross the river, and rest in the shade of the trees

Lose the ego, user.

Stomp the grass to scare the snake
(打草驚蛇/打草惊蛇, Dá cǎo jīng shé)
Do something unaimed, but spectacular ("hitting the grass") to provoke a response of the enemy ("startle the snake"), thereby giving away his plans or position, or just taunt him. Do something unusual, strange, and unexpected as this will arouse the enemy's suspicion and disrupt his thinking.

This.
He seemed to be quite warry of the situation and seemed to be thinking about something when you watch it.

Actually ICMEC is the one with Koons and Silsby on their board of directors, I haven't done much digging into NCMEC but just a superficial look at their board of directors indicates nothing suspicious. It is possible that NCMEC is compromised but I haven't seen anything to indicate it.

NCMEC does use Amber Alerts which are handled by Laura Silsby's company though, which is concerning.

this was not covered on CBS evening news but they were sure to update us on the female gymnast diddler to get their rocks off

oh fuck yes

True that

We're gonna need some serious reforms so that we can get a good public trial and execution like the public will demand.
(checked)
m8…this is wishful thinking. Just the fact that how similar they both sound is already enough evidence for those who are redpilled. Im sure there are good men and women who want to do the right thing but its probably pedo infiltrated. And Trump knows this without a doubt.

No Wayne Foundation?

wut…
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ tbh.

Surely they will flee, but this eon there will be no where to run. Bounty and kill warrants will be issued at an international level, allowing for a short term reemergence of bounty hunters poised to clean all the fleeing filth.
It may take a while to get them all, but that's ok.
(((you can run but you cant hide)))
I run fast too.

Found something very interesting. Check this out:

In 2005, President George W. Bush appointed Davis to serve on the five-member Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, created by the U.S. Congress as part of the 2005 Intelligence Reform Act. Davis's clients have included Porton Group, National Women's History Museum, National Black Chamber of Commerce, eHealth, Sofitel Hotels, Trent Lott, Gene Upshaw, Dan Snyder, Martha Stewart and the Office of the President at Penn State University. Davis is currently a Fox News Contributor and has a column called "Purple Nation" that appears regularly in The Hill, The Huffington Post, FoxNews.com, The Daily Caller, and Newsmax. He is a graduate of Yale Law School, where he won the Thurman Arnold Moot Court prize and served on the Yale Law Journal. As a Yale undergraduate, Davis served as chairman of the Yale Daily News.

More coming

I really want us to be able to do more, it's really frustrating that we don't have more leaks, more coverage, more hacks, more proof. Holla Forums unfortunately does have quite a skills gap, and what I wouldn't give for a team of l337 haxxors on our side. Almost all the big leaks have been from insiders. When we have had chances to investigate on the clearnet, most of the "diggers" have been retarded and they don't scap and archive before posting, baph seems to be completely inert now, and O'Keefe's CNN leak is going to be a stone bitch to comb through.
Unfortunately, I think that we need to git gud if we really want to accomplish anything, and that includes things like hacking, forensics, gathering humint, and other things. The rate of leaks should be much higher than it is, given how many people are Holla Forumsacks. The last thing is to never talk it up, if you have information, put it out immediately.

(heiled)
Kek Confirms.

Letters of Marque and Reprisal when?

Please let this be the case.

Truth.

We stayed at our post.

filename devil dubs

>tfw there's no doujin of Ivanka cucking her jew husband with another woman in a Nazi themed FEMA HQ office

Yeah, if any user lurking can help us. Please do. It might save a child from being enslaved in a pedo torture dungeon.
This.
We need more of these types in our ranks.
Maybe we should start having /poltech/ threads on haxxing?

Asking for dubs is poor etiquette mr 4chan, just post the same thing without "if dubs" and people will check em if you get em.

Why does this article no longer exist? Why can't I access it anymore on the wayback machine?
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-white-house-counsel-lanny-davis-to-advise-new-penn-st-president-appointed-amid-sex-scandal/2011/12/09/gIQAiQvfiO_story.html

https: //www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-white-house-counsel-lanny-davis-to-advise-new-penn-st-president-appointed-amid-sex-scandal/2011/12/09/gIQAiQvfiO_story.html

The WaPo article is referenced here:
http: //nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/12/penn-state-hires-lanny-davis-erases-all-doubt.html

Lanny Davis: Legal advisor to Penn State during the Sandusky scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=_cOuixcHcj0

please. They don't deserve any respect.
Also
Checked.

Well now this is odd. Sandusky's boy is a kiddie diddler too? Probably a coincidence. We need that Clinton special counselor to come back and tell us how it's not that odd.
http: //www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/02/13/jerry-sandusky-son-jeffrey-sandusky-charged-child-sexual-abuse/97859942/

Makes me wonder, why is Trump trying to get close to the NCMEC to help take down human trafficking? I'm sure Mr. Davis is ready to get some work done as the legislative affairs director.

I didn't see or find any Wayne Foundation attendance mentions

Let it be so.

It's not like a fish though. A fish would be too small and, this is too widespread. You'd have to cut quietly and quickly to get enough evidence on the people up top while also routing out their roots beneath them. Then when it falls it'll have to be announced in a way even goobers understand. Like "Timber!" Then the tree falls.

No matter the analogy this won't just go away,

I mean even more of a great power.

Like the most powerful NGO in the world type power.

That Rosenbluhm lookin ass baby is not Aryan.

is that picture real? what did they mean by this?

Read what I posted faggots. Pretty please.

He's had the same head of security since 1999 and supplements his personal bodyguard with mercenaries. Erik Prince is a buddy of his.

He also fired the head of the Secret Service.

Wtf I love Ivanka now

Test

They don't have the power to stop us anymore.

I want to dik her

I like his posture now. He's started on a more presidential tone, but is still acting and speaking like his old self.

My bad it's his wife, Carolyn Atwell-Davis, not him that works for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Any more?

So did Trump just confirm in this meeting that the increased busts are because of him?
I know a shit ton of normies who hate Trump that might get redpilled by this.

Was hiring Podesta a move by the left to shreak "oppression of 1st amendment! They threw Podesta in jail on trumped up child porn, abduction, molestation, torture and murder charges!" because he works for the paper now?

came here from 4/pol/ the shilling and sliding there is unbearable. It's become a magnet for the left to target.>>9345759

We're gonna need more rope.

A Demon worshipping pedophile cult infesting our government shall be vanquished by a Trump Presidency, this goes a little bit beyond redpilling. The Matrix is about to be torn a new asshole.

many such cases

ASSIMILATE OR LEAVE.
Seriously, lurk for a year or so before posting.

ok

list ends at Feb 14th, any action since?

Fuck no. If you are white and want to stay here, delete your garbage meme folder. Your cancerous low res shit is not wanted here. Also we are literal nazis and aren't being a epic ruse ironic memers for da lul xddd
Happy Lurking.

Lurk for 2 years

Maybe. My gut says that the pedos are protectin their own. Bezos is a pedo

I just went through all of your posts and thought about it all after being distracted by Ivanka she's my kryptonite. Fought the urge to fap. I've always thought, Jeremy Gosh, Franklin Credit Union, Penn State, Podesta were all connected. What is Trump's play?

needs to get the exposure first so that the people demand it.

This is going to cause uncomfortable cognitive dissonance odissonance on the left. Normies will be fucked up too but on side.

Also stop visiting cuckchan from now on. If you still go there from now on, we don't want you.

What the fuck man?

Stop.

Reported for concern shilling over nothing

yea me too

For

Have we started the fire?

Looking at his thread now. We're going to need bigger ovens.

For

MR. PRESIDENT,
ALLOW ME TO FIRE UP THE OVENS.

Kek.
True though. Listen up 4cucks.

Yes, the fire rises.

Kutcher was specifically blaming TOR recently and the comment from Trump seems to reflect that as well. Expect attacks on internet anonymity soon.

Don't fucking derail this thread you fucking cunt.

That is my worry as well, unless the 9D chess theories are true…

In all seriousness though, this place and cuckchan have devoloped different cultures now. Us being the superior übermensch of course.
Visit exhibit A (pic 1)
This is a typical Holla Forums meme
Now Visit exhibit B (pic 2)
This is the average "epic" cuckchan meme.
(Least cancerous one i could find)
Sage for off topic.

What the fuck did we just tell you moron, we have IDs here.
LURK FOR A FEW YEARS

Kek, good job. Haven't seen that one for a while.

If he continues his faggotry, just filter and report. He can't tell us we didn't warn him.

You need more clown pics, clown pic user.

Possibly 4d chess by Trump.
Get all the suspect (((organisations))) in a room. Get them to suggest the narrative how trump should approach the problem without being implicated or even closed down.
They collude with each other and even backstab each other while the ABC agency listens in, collects evidence.

Kind of like kicking the hornets est to see what the reaction will be.

crafty.

thx

o-ok then.

Ivanka was also reluctant at first to convert to judaism. Jared pushed it as a requirement prior to them sealing the deal and yet he shows little signs of being a religious jew. Likely parents forced it on him as a compromise for not marrying a jew. As are most relationships at the top they're out of convenience and uniting resources. Jared knows the kids aren't his. He's self-cucking for political advancement.

I'm wondering how this compares historically to previous years. I'd like to think this is related to pizzagate but maybe we're just hearing about them more?

Isn't TOR extremely compromised anyways? I mean it was created by the Government.

I think it's a matter of no consensus on a better replacement rather than TOR still being secure. But considering the large numbers of raids and busts targeted at TOR hosted servers, we can safely assume if they want you TOR will not be enough to save you.

Whoops. Sorry for the inexcusable low res pic.

You see, the thing about Tor is that anybody can become a node. Thus, a federal institution could be hosting several nodes. This doesn't matter as much if they are the secound or even third node you connect to. However, if the very first node you connect to is one of theirs, you may as well not have used Tor in the first place. VPN+Tor, or VPN, or nothing at all.

Good vpn suggestions.
Also OS?

I browse raw.

The taboo empowers us though, normalfags flooding here means our death. You best make sure some outsider gets the blame for it and we stay in the shadows, otherwise the average IQ here will go even under 95, as it currently stands thanks to shills, reddit and cuckchan.

2 Years without a post or Leave, your kind is a burden.

Honestly almost all our problems would be solved if cuckchan mods allowed you to spam gore to scare away newfags.

Oh shit it was you again.
Reported for not lurking and continuing to post without our approval.

Fuck off, Jared is an Israeli spy, as confirmed by Bibi and his ties to the kike in-law. He is not to be trusted, Ivanka got rused and that is how kikes got to Trump. I fucking despise Kushner.

I personally follow what torrentfreak says simply because, well, it revolves around torrenting. Whatever doesn't keep logs, is secure, and isn't expensive as fuck.

As for OS, use a some Linux distro. Ubuntu is the most Jewed, any debian distrobution (like ubuntu) will have the most support in my own experience.

We can always ask /baphomet/ for the hacks?
Maybe some /sp/ for important gets.
Those guys know their meme magic

I was thinking of using "trisquel" but that kike stallman approved of it so i'm not sure. Mint seems nice, is that a good choice?

we need to infiltrate the cuckchan moderation team, and make cuckchan bearable, so we can redirect all our newfags there.
we'll be the pupeteer, controlling from the shadows

What kind of transparency will the public get?

Rope incoming?

(checked)
Dub dub confirms
I don't know how but we have to do this in the year of the firecock. Cuckchan WILL be our colony by this year.

Model Mayhem is a safe haven for rapists and human traffickers. (((they))), the owners, are involved in human trafficking and allow nigger rapists to simply pay them off. Look into a nigger from "candylane productions"
Praise Kek! Bloodshed cometh!

Good luck, right now the staff is 100% SJWs.

That's goon tactics. Honestly, we win wherever we go, it's the people who count. The exceptional individuals. And the entire culture of Holla Forums will spontaneously generate around true Holla Forumsacks, no matter where on the internet we end up, and everyone halfway decent will always have to scramble to keep up with us. This isn't a weakness this is a sign of our strength. Our tactics work just fine. You honestly sound like you left cuckchan recently, which is why you still care about what happens there. They are downstream of us and always will be, no matter where we move or how often.

Not too hard tbh

Hope you are ready to provide ID.

I was heading to Tucson to visit some bros of mine in a few weeks, I'll check out Bianchi's pizzeria, the trips concern me.

SJWs are an intelligence agency product. Basically, the SJW mods of cuckchan are CIA assets. Good luck infiltrating that. If you tried to become mod of cuck/b/, it'd be impossible, those mods have been feds since 2008. That is the reason why no-one could ever become a Holla Forums janitor tehre for almost 10 years.

Mint is based off Ubuntu, but without the poz, probably a good coice. If I remember right, Mint is made by a french anti-semite. Now, Ubuntu is a white guilt project made by a South African space man, literally.

This

Oh shit yeah. He talked crap about israel in some forum i think iirc
Def going for this. Any tips for newbie to linux?

Holy shit, if we did that, we wouldn't even need to nuke Tel Aviv, it'd explode with anger.

Haha, I had never actually considered that. You could be right.

This, it's way more difficult than most people expect. These SJWs have their own inside language, speech patterns, private forums, IRC, etc. They might also expect some IRL identification. Not easy.

Well, I would read about how the Linux drives work (swap drive especially), and maybe first get a Virtual Machine running it so you understand how it works and that sort of thing.Going in blind is a pain in the ass.

Nice meme

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

It isn't dumbass, Ivanka is a dumb cunt being played by an Israeli. Trump's weakness is his children and Ivanka is the weakest point. Kushner should never be trusted near the white house.

This. Asking for dubs is implying that you can manipulate kek. It's blasphemous.

Why do you fucking fags always try so hard to use muh internet club lingo? Of course you're a magnet for the left to target. That's what it's been for the past 5 years. Cuckchan is nothing more than a sacrificial goat for all the other chans to cast their guilt upon. 4chan is the normie bait to keep us in the dark.

Literally kill yourself. Nobody wants you here.

You are to us what the shills are to 4cuck tbqhfam.

Mint has an israeli download link now, make of that what you will.

I never understood this meme. Doesn't stallman hate gentoo because its not non prorietary software or some shit? Also is gentoo actually any good?

Getting a new pc so shouldn't i just do it straight away? Or dualboot?

Take that back, faggot. She dindu nuffin.

pls stop cancer.

As soon as its confirmed that this is going down we need to start a white house petition to get public executions for this.
PETITION WHITE HOUSE FOR PUBLIC EXECUTIONS

I think Trump will play the long game. The difficulty will be dying shrieks from leftist media about how he's killing free press, because so many of them are complicit. This is why we must never take our boots off the throats of the lugenpresse. His goal will be aided tremendously by good journalists taking his side online because they're sick of knowing that their boss hurts children but being unable to do anything about it. When the arrests keep steadily rolling in as they have the past month, the evidence of these criminal networks will be insurmountable. Unlike mob investigations of the past century, the Internet never forgets. So when the stooge claims he was the mastermind and Epstein was unwitting, we'll have evidence that contradicts the story.

So no, I don't think we'll get a DotR with these diddlers. But I think we'll burn every last one of them.

Go back to reddit, shill. The fact she converted is proof enough she did do somthing.

Letters of Marque and Reprisal would be better, because it would literally legalize right wing death squads to hunt the Pizzagators down and seize their assets for the State. Pic not specifically directed at you but it's for general thread consumption since I see we have some cancer ITT.

(checked)
So what OS is 100% not kike affiliated in any shape or form?

What I don't understand is, why things are taking so long now that Trump has Pompeo in as head of the CIA, and his DoD and SoS picks in office? I would have thought he could've at least given the JSOC doorkickers a longer leash. They're apparently redpilled as fuck and hate the CIA, so why not just turn them loose?

That pepe is what the average cuckchan pepe is now. They make everything look ugly like edgy nhilists.
*pizzagaters
Also don't you mean elite pedos or "pizzaeaters". Pizzagaters mean people like us who are investigating their sick shit.

The Holla Forumsfags always talk about gentoo or arch. It all depends on how much time you have. If you're absolutely worried then use a livedvd/tailsOS or similar, keep everything in ram, set up a VPN + TOR and only access the net while on wifi at a local cafe. Then if anything happens you'd just turn off the computer. I heard they got the silk road guy because he had his computer still on and they just pulled everything from ram.
A regular linux distro with full disk encryption, a VPN and a decent browser should be enough, you could run a virtual machine if you were really paranoid too. Keep in mind that almost all of it is dependent on how interested they are in you. If they're really interested they'll bug every microphone around you, your house and use those neato spy gadgets that were in the snowden leaks. It's all a risk probability analysis issue, ultimately.

You can even see that it was probably a watercolor, by my guess.

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

I think they are turned loose already. I think that the 1500 arrests this year are what it looks like when you have limited manpower that you can trust investigating a large network of pedos that has already taken root in your power base.

It's called "vogelfrei" in German.
Which is weird because it literally translates to bird-free which seems like the phrase "free as a bird" in English.
Though it really means anyone can do whatever they want to you with no repercussions.

Is tailsOS usable though?
Also how to maintain anonymity if you produce content and have to use a online handle (namefagging)?

Still doesn't change the fact that cuckchanners are edgy nhilists who twist memes and make them aestheticly disgusting and triggering to anons autism.

Forgot to add:
How much can you customize gentoo?

Lurk 6 years before posting.

i was only pretending to be retarded :^)

Gentoo and Arch are endless holes of autism as far as I can discern. Apparently there's a lot of "build your own kernel" type stuff and more.
TailsOS is fine. I'd suggest using different distros and figuring out which one has the applications you want. It all comes down to "your security will be as good as the amount of time you're willing to sink into it."
Most people are caught because of dumb fucking mistakes that could have been easily avoided but they didn't think they'd catch the eye of sauron. The key is you need to look at your situation right now, objectively and think "well if a police officer saw me right now and try to get on my computer or look through my home, how easy would that be and how would it look" and if the answer is "I'm screwed" then you need to fix that.

It's a meme. Gentoo is bare bones and shit if you don't know dick about Linux. It takes fucking forever to get it to a usable state even if you're decent with it.

You can customize any linux distribution to your heart's desire. Just install Mint or Ubuntu, so you don't give up after 2 hours. They work out of the box.

That image triggers the shit out of me and you should kill yourself for using it.

Alte Fritz wasn't a fan of degenerate faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Seberg#Death

etherpad.mit.edu/p/r.e33d2e7230fafc0612a0f2e7ebc87bae

Void Linux.

Encrypt hard drive. Delete with srm. Gufw Incoming Deny. Get a non-NATO VPN and pay with Bitcoin. greycoder.com/best-vpn-china/

Tails should be easy to use. Qubes is another option if you have a lot of ram. Whonix is worth looking into as well.

If you want to go the Gentoo route at least get Gentoo Hardened.

Use Tor Browser Hardened. Never allow JS. If things get bad, use I2P. If things get apocalyptic make a meshent with old phones with no SIM cards connected through Bluetooth.

Chat with OTR, encryption and no logs. If you use IRC, everyone has your IP. Encrypt messages with the receivers PGP key so that only they can read them.

If you have data that you want to leak put it in blockchains.

Bezos if using Amazon profits to fund rocket development at Blue Origin.
He could be spending his profits in many worse ways IMO (think Soros).
Too bad he doesn't try to work with Trump, instead of against him. How are Elon and Trump getting along?

Normally women keeping their maiden names indicates feminist fuckery but in Ivanka's case it was probably a business decision. Giving up the Trump name would be giving up a lot of money.

Trump's first wife Ivana kept the Trump name after divorce likely for the same reason.

Thanks for the info fam. What do you think of bitcoin shit?

Explain moar

pro-linux.de/news/1/22419/void-linux-distribution-mit-xbps-paketverwaltung.html

twitter.com/trufae/status/802196160559587328

looks ok. Is it easy to use for retards like me? How much support does it have so far?

take it to >>>Holla Forums niggerfaggot

If it's your first linux distro I would start with Mint/Ubuntu or Tails OS. Tails is very easy to use. You can use Tor Browser on any OS.

If you plan on installing/compiling a lot of stuff, Void might be a bit hard. If you just plan on using it to safely browse things online then it might be ok straight out of the box.

If you guys are serious about this a lot of you will need to learn at least basic OPSEC. >>>Holla Forums is full of shills that pretend to understand security but slide any thread about backdoors and TAO.

Using the software that was used during the Snowden leaks is a good start. You can google the tools they used with the journalists and get some good information. It's mostly Tails and GPG. Qubes is better than Tails though.

Fuck, I was wrong about NCMEC being in the clear Brian Podesta, Skippy's brother, works at NCMEC as a senior analyst, fucking hell. If Trump is going to do anything about trafficking it is sure as fuck not by listening or collaborating to these snakes.

Bitcoin is useful in the tech world in terms of paying for VPNs etc (cash is king and pre-paid plastic is breddy gud, as far as i'm concerned), but it is also an autism hole. It's basically a religion for the people who are into it, mostly because of the amount of time and effort they've sunk into it. It's a very neat technology but every time it's brought up I just tell people to read "A Short History of Financial Euphoria" by Galbraith but they never do. It's pretty sad.
The biggest redpills on bitcoin would probably be:
1. Mt Gox saga and plebbit suicides over this
2. The fact that chinese keep propping up bitcoin value because their government is trying to plug the sinking boat that is their economy with currency controls
3. There are plenty of viable competitors
4. Bitcoin itself is a value sink (clock cycles, man hours, electricity) but it doesn't retain any intrinsic value. If I have a computer that's broken I can still use it for a paper weight, door stop or something else. Even better if that paper weight is a nice piece of steel, copper, silver, gold or platinum which can be used to do useful work. Information by itself just goes poof.
5. Anyone trying to take real world collection of the value of their bitcoin into government fiat or even trade goods is going to have a hell of a time, based on the experiences I've read, where scams, thieves and robberies abound.
6. Vast amounts of bitcoins are used/owned by cartels, FBI and most likely CIA, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it was useful for the CIA's blackmoney efforts, like they and other people (like the goons) use EVE online RMT for. It's not just chinese WoW gold farmers, lots of people have lots of different interests in these systems and they get absolutely rabid if you attack them.
This is probably going to get me a lot of (You)s from butthurt fags but it's the honest truth, as near as I can tell. I'm not detracting it from being a neat technology that lets you bypass the jewish credit system, but it's frankly not enough. Really the best thing we could do would be to seize all physical assets from the jews (they, along with the chinese have been piling up a shit ton of gold) then redo the monetary system as either purely non-inflationary government fiat or a gold/commodity backed currency.

I've heard a fair number of people suggest vanilla debian, any reason why/why not?

Nice find user. so NCMEC and ICMEC are completely kiked? That really does explain Trump's reaction today.

Oh, bitcoin IS neat because it's set up to be deflationary, with the set number of bitcoins (IIRC there's a theoretical limit) so that means any attempts at usury are basically impossible (usury only works in an inflationary system or you need to have debt jubilees to prevent the economy from collapsing)

Trump is not perfect and the God Emperor memes are just that, if ICMEC and NCMEC are both kiked and he does not know it yet, he is vulnerable to being deceived by those snakes. That said, it is worth a shot to keep them informed on PG updates, I honestly don't think Trump is in the loop, at least not as much as the people who have been following it constantly and keeping notes on everything.
whitehouse.gov/contact#page
justice.gov/contact-us

Ok, you really need to take this shit to >>>Holla Forums
and then kill yourself

mint is pretty good for newfags. start there

and then kill yourself

meant to post this

What reaction exactly? He said nothing that indicates he would go after NCMEC or ICMEC corruption, unfortunately. I have hope because of his comments at the Al Smith Dinner i.e. "Hillary knows it takes a village, because in Haiti she took several of them", I am just getting impatient and disappointed given how long we have been on PG at how nothing is being done even with Sessions in and good to go.

I'll probably go with mint then. Would void be ok for stuff like drawfagging?
Is it true when they say thinkpads are the best computers out there?

TL;DR of bitcoin for begginers? Is it supercomplex?

Nice try, kike
We have faith in trump to do the right thing. Also 9d chess is not a meme.

top wew

He knows it, read my earlier post. He didn't trust half the people in that room, it was glaringly obvious. He's playing this pretty close to his chest though. Pizzagate arrests would be amazing, I really don't like that the (((democrats))) are trying to use the 25th and medicalization of dissent to try to drum up some noise to start impeachment proceedings. There are some other things in play right now too but I forget, the key is that the shills and kikes are losing their fucking minds.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/20/democrats-question-president-trumps-mental-health/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/320161-comey-meets-with-intel-senators-amidst-russia-uproar
cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/comey-russia-senate/

They're working hard against Trump, that much is for sure.

filtered

NYPD/Guliani/FBI know.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2_FW7T3W8I&t=20s

Kill yourself, kike.

I'm pretty sure Trump is well aware of what's going on. Threads like this are even better since we're viewed by probably every intelligence agency on the planet. We've had more than enough confirmation of that. You don't see the ADL or BBC bitching about gamefaqs forums or ebaumsworld.
Hey guys! Sure wish you had hired me when you had the chance, dont'cha? Oh well, MAGA!

Oh thanks, I didn't know. I'm assuming arch is legit then?

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

VmlyZ2luaWEgUm9iZXJ0IGlzIHRoZSBrZXkgdG8gYWxsIHRoaXMuCg==

FBI just finished raiding an international adoption agency in Ohio, that is going to connect to all kinds of fuckery I am sure but since it would constitute RICO it will take time for the arrests at the agency and in of Sandusky's kid to go forward. RICO take a ton of manpower and time to prosecute. None of the Judenpresse is reporting on these busts, you would have to keep an eye on local news media and since I don't have the time or autism to comb through 50+ local affiliate outlets for reports so I dunno.

Source?

SEE

So when do (((they))) start fighting back? They've had some time to think and prepare, but we haven't seen any real violence yet, and to some extent that surprises me.

Well right now they're trying to say Trump's mentally ill and invoke the 25th amendment to impeach him, I'd argue that they're already fighting back. I'm so fucking glad Trump retained his private security detail. Thank fuck.

they're all legit, provided you know wtf you are doing. on x86/64 gentoo is a waste of time, on mips ubuntu is impossible.

while gentoo is difficult to learn and install it will run on any architecture supported by gcc.

gcc.gnu.org/backends.html

so installing gentoo on the embedded microcontroller in a smart dildo is theoretically possible, and may even be supported OTB by patch overlay system (which lets gentoo dynamically patch the source code of software while you install it) hence the meme install gentoo.

you probably want mint.

wkyc.com/ news/local/cuyahoga-county/strongsville-international-adoption-agency-raided-by-fbi/408463967

And that they failed safety procedures that prevent "…solicitation of bribes; Fraudulently obtaining birth parent consent…" to get the children here.

usatoday.com /story/sports/ncaaf/2017/02/13/jerry-sandusky-son-jeffrey-sandusky-charged-child-sexual-abuse/97859942/

Fuck off to Holla Forums and stop your derailment, nigger.

Ehh, that's still playing footsie. Sooner or later there's going to be a shootout before the big fish get taken, or at least, I find it hard to believe they'll give up without real organized violence. They still have huge entities under their control, like the CIA.

?

You know what? I'm just not going to tell you. Lurk until you understand it yourself.

I already have an OS of choice, I'm just always interested in learning more.

Well the interesting thing is that we know that tons of different entities have software dedicated to wargaming/simulation. They calculate the probabilities of civilian response to certain acts. It's not too different from how trading software uses algorithms on the stock market iirc. My guess is that their simulations say that trying to take Trump out results in complete civil war. The other thing is that even if we fix America entirely, there are tons of people in the MIC and other industries who stand to profit immensely. A return to American power and hegemony is in the interests of quite a few different actors and I wouldn't be surprised if the power plays going on right now are extremely subtle as people try to position themselves accordingly. The biggest gap in Holla Forums's knowledge is that we don't know what we don't know, as we're entirely reliant on people in basements. Leaks like O'Keefes should be a daily norm if we want to really keep abreast of what's going on in the world. I could only imagine what it'd be like to have access to the NSA data like all the intel agencies do now thefreethoughtproject.com/obama-just-quietly-gave-16-govt-agencies-access-nsa-data-us-citizens/
What really makes me laugh is that despite this, the kikes who are still hanging on to positions of power can't do shit with all that access. The whole seventh floor group of the State Dept got wiped out, and they couldn't do a fucking thing about it. nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/

Light as a feather, user

What they are likely going to do is try to force a meme that the PG busts are a "coup" by "Russian Agent Dictator Trump", Podesta just got a job at WaPo, I guarantee you that if skippy goes down, they will mention nothing of the charges and then try to say that "Trump is arresting innocent journalists because they criticized him, literally Hitler! Fight back!" They have already attempted damage control pre-suasion with the "Russia plants CP on opponents computers" article in NYT. That's just my guess.

Look at that, Father sleeping on the job.

Meanwhile, the Shadow President assembles exciting new algorithms in his mind to deal with various problems facing our nation and facing mankind.

Get the popcorn for that one. Most of America will secretly believe it outright, even most normalfags don't believe anywhere from 60-90% of what they say about anything anymore. These people might still be taken by surprise after all this time to prepare. They're not really as bright as I expected them to be.

Yes, letting a third party private organization insert itself into anti-trafficking infrastructure to that extent is just a stupid idea to begin with.

I knew Kutcher was full of shit when he started rambling on about "le deep web"

Some of them aren't, yes but nothing but bad things can come from underestimating your enemies, always proceed with the assumption that these kikes and traitors are the Final Boss in terms of difficulty even if they might not be.

Yeah, never underestimate the enemy.

Don't care. Its probably that epic cuckchan bird meme or some shit
That's literally all i do, but you can't lurk every single thread faggot.

Inb4 RIDF shows up and defends their lord and saviour (((dugin)))

Their predictive abilities must not be very good because they still can't deal with us.

Honestly I think that user's have only been able to acquire so much power and influence because we're so unpredictable that we know just as much about what we're going to do next as our enemies do. We're chaos incarnate and our religion reflects that, we just can't be nailed down.

Exactly, they are going to try to use it as a pretext to censor or deanonymize the web, which would of course do nothing to actually stop the elite's sick fuckery but it would allow them to spy and censor PG investigation. The fact that the ring is willing to send out Kutcher to derail this and spend a lot of money hiring him especially from McCain's foundation indicates they are scared and doing damage control in advance, if their ruse doesn't work out I am pretty sure the busts will happen.

Big Data is very overrated, especially for predictive powers, we still lack the capacity to accurately emulate a single, entire human brain with any computing tech available the idea that they can predict the actions of millions of people or even thousands of shitposters when they can't even predict one with any certainty indicates predictive abilities are bullshit, only predictions they make are what they cause themselves and their agendas are not airtight either.

They want to fuck kids for a reason.

"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis." t. apocryphal quote

Anyone crying out for censorship is immediately suspect. Personally I'd prefer the web to be completely anonymous, secure, encrypted and strong against attack. It's really a pity that we're still stuck with client/server architecture when we have the technology for everything to be distributed, it's just missing implementation. If we don't have truly free communication into perpetuity, we're fucked. Benjamin Franklin was right.

Laziness and a lack of coordination makes the digging hard. Most people here just want talking points to use for being pro trump…..

It's the same few people doing the real work every time. That's why I kinda like Okeefs reward offer. Hopefully others will begin digging with us

its hard to infiltrate pedo communities without giving them evidence that you're a pedo.
Alphabet agencies have no problem because they have a large repo of rare CP to use for "street cred".
Probably the best chance anons have is exploiting security flaws in web browsers and servers.
the recent onion network crack probably helped a lot.
the real question is how to get involved without becoming a suspect.

another possibility is getting to know local pimps, prostitutes, drug-pushers, etc.
obviously the average person here isn't interested in swimming in degeneracy, or getting killed for snitching, but for those who've been connected to local criminal scenes in the past can probably remember some highly questionable people.
I talked to a drug dealer once that knew some guy was pimping out 13-16 yo girls years before he got arrested.

Will reach signature goal in an hour

It still sucks that we didn't have anyone who could get into comet pizza's password protected area when it was available. I'm pretty sure that would have been the motherlode.

I'm just hoping that the arrests so far are just the beginning of a massive RICO case.

Honestly, learn to be a 1337 hax0r and see if you can get into the private communications of McCain, Skippy, Luzzato, DynCorp, etc. leaks and whistleblowers are their greatest weakness and the best way to get smoking gun type evidence is with hacking.

Can somebody get some more soccergate info?

Heil'd
This.
SIEG HEIL!

If any of you read about the Franklin coverup case you know how far this satanism and pedophilia ring goes. Trump's family will be threatened and he will be assassinated before he even gets close enough to blow the lid. The Franklin Coverup should be required reading in those pizzagate threads.

login: slc-qualifications.com/login.php
then go to shangrilaconstruction.com/ after you have logged in.
slc-qualifications.com/login.php
shangrilaindustries.com/
slconstruction.us/shangrilaconstruction/

view page source

This amount of delusion in this thread is staggering.

Swift trials and death penalties, here we come.

ACK

I don't really like that Eric Prince guy. Seems like kind of a neocohen warmonger.

sauce?

malik is Holla Forumsack

He means muslim rape gangs, like in Britain. By the time the 4 years are over, he will have broken them up in the top major 50 cities chances are - and secured re-election.

You really are pretty crazy

look at his twitter
shitty copy paste job cuz FUCK YOU

THE HATERS MUST STOP!
37 replies 266 retweets 1,178 likes
Malik ObamaVerified [email protected]/* */ Feb 22

My own brother is a Jew, my own stepmother is a Jew, I have many friends who are Jews. The Haters should stop!
34 replies 159 retweets 1,079 likes
Malik ObamaVerified [email protected]/* */ Feb 22

What makes the Jews above all men that nothing can be said about them when we know that there are bad Jews and good Jews?

Why july 2018?

Prediction doesn't have to be reliable or logical to be useful. Think of Big Data as Freakonomics on the Internet. A small edge develops into a large total payoff with enough grinding.
t. mediocre card counter

INTERNAL PURGE
INTERNAL PURGE

I have never seen cuckchan this bad. Right now, practically every thread is a circle jerk. Any thread worth a damn is slid hard.

This is what an autistic SS Brotherhood simulator looks like.

Sucks to be Podesta now.

SHUT DOWN THE %^ THOUSAND MASONIC LODGES IN EVERY TOWN. THE TROWEL IS THE PIZZA DESIGNATION LODGES ARE CULT HIDEOUTS THAT TUNNEL TO RANDOM HOUSES AND OTHER BUSINESSES AND SCHOOLS. DO NOT HALF ASS THIS THESE FREEMASONS ARE THINKING HOW THEY ARE GOING TO JUMPSTART THE EXECUTION ANGLE THEY WILL CLAIM THEY HAVE TO BE THE EXECUTIONER AND THE CORRUPTION HAS MADE IT TO THEY LITERALLY ARE IN REX 84 EXECUTIVE ORDERS.

THEY ARE WANTING MARITAL LAW DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME THERE HAS TO BE SOME WAY TO BREAK THE ICE ON THE JEWISH MASONIC FACTION BECAUSE THEN SOROS AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SUDDENLY ARE OUTED AS JEWISH MASONIC PROVOCATEURS. THEY ARE THE DEEP STATE AND THE GROUP WHO ARE IN VARIOUS LEVELS OF POWER ENOUGH TO HAVE A PULSE ON EVERY CITY THEY ARE IN WHICH IS EVERY CITY, FREEMASONRY IS THE CORRUPTION OF LOCAL POLITICS ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE AND WE NEED THIS TO DEFEAT THIS AND WITH IT NAMES THEY GIVE TO IT LIKE GLOBALISM AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER;

*56 THOUSAND

He took the trouble to hit the CAPS LOCK key, he must know what he's talking about.

Trump stopping human trafficking whilst Witches want to curse him. We all know what Witches do with kids elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/

Thats tonight btw

Is that some IPFS bullshugar?

Cool your jets, hotshot.

Trump told Sessions that he had 120 days to submit a REPORT.

What that means is, the real investigation takes place in those 120 days, and during that time, the child-abusers are running for cover, and by the end of that time, the FBI agents chasing the child-abusers have had their cover blown, so they have nothing to lose by talking about the investigation.

The wheels are already turning. The FBI is not going to give us status updates just to make us feel good.

My butt is euphoric, not because of bitcoins, but because of my rationality.

Have a (You).

Cool quote bro.

This is disinfo. You form an encrypted link to the final node in your chain, the most the feds could know is that you're using TOR in that situation.

What a champ.

But I fear the media is taking it's toll on normie minds.

I've been pretty close to going postal due to the sedated media, the complacent ignorant normies and the frustration of not being in a position to do anything about it yet due to my own weakness.

This problem is so widespread you have to start asking the question - prison, exile or therapy?

I'm also guessing that there are immunity issues here right?

It's all good if you're American.

But nobody is doing shit in my country about these issues.

Suppose 30% of Congress is implicated.

Feds attempt to arrest 30% of Congress.

Martial Law. Civil War.

Intra armes leges silens, or some such.

Legislation coming down the pipes, my friend. Even our best estimates put complete pandemonium within a few weeks of the first domino fall. Where will they run, where can they hide?

Far from it. One by the hand of a fried, the other by his own. It's how we expect things to happen the dogs are let loose

He doesn't know.

America has had enough of these fucks living overly indulgent lives. They have no responsibility for their fellow man and misuse their wealth on material things. However, there are still subhumans who worship anyone in Hollywood.

Both of these groups will see a dark sky ahead. Society will cleanse itself of the child abusers, and in the process those who still worship the guilty will be forced to accept a life without celebrities. No more celebrity worship can only be a positive in America.

Is that why he congratulated Kosovo it's independence a week ago saying how they hope to remain bff's?

None of the above. Immediate castration then lynching

Where have you been? We already are.

Guys, yesterday at my landscaping job we witnessed dindus running away from police. this never happens in our town, next thing you know, there's a dozen police cars and a helicopter.
It turns out that they busted a human trafficking rig that somehow managed to hide in our peaceful little Texan town.
Hope we can catch more of those disgusting fuckers.

Podesta will have a redemption arc and rat out all the pedos once he gets caught. Podesta is the good guy if he sunk HRC's campaign.

I'm looking at Texan news stories for a HT bust yesterday, but the most recent one I'm finding is from late January.

look up for anything that happened near Dallas.
I did landscaping work somewhere north of Grand Prairie.

HE REALLY IS GONNA SHOAH US ALL

got the webm vid?

Why isn't /ourguy/ Bannon among the pieces?

Wew.

I like that pepe

disgusting

underrated as fuck post

You dumb dickhead. It's green because cuckchan are a bunch of fucking jews. Your magic is weak as fuck.

What has green to do with jews?
What does magic even have to do with this?
green is the color Pepe, not jews.
Get out of here you fucking nigger

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

I thought it was the other way around, the kids were already abused who came over and parents started asking questions.

Have they all come over because of the ayy lmao distraction, like the dress a quite a few years ago thing?

So we shall see who's magic is stronger!

Such a thing would go down in the annals of imageboard shitposting history.

Nice. Pulling Teeth album art. Good band.

SOMEONE POST THE PIC OF IVANKA AND THE FROG

When will we have mass executions?

Nope. IIRC Putin's boys cracked down on an entire pedo ring. Russian orphanages were selling kids to american buyers. It was an organized kind of deal with lots of money involved.

Once the ring was cracked Putin prohibited the adoption of russian kids by foreigners, and western (((media))) pretended it was all just bullshit and tried to spin it as some kind of weird whim of the russian goverment. Given the weird shit that we found about later (pizzagate, Hillary's Moloch worship and that old Abramovic witch) I think the (((media))) was preemtively trying to stop Putin from trying to go deeper and perhaps expose the elites.

I see a link, but I might be going too far.

If dubs…

HE GOT FUCKING DUBS

Confirmed

Confirmed one of us

Gentoo offers non-free software in their repositories, so by Stallman's definition, its not free. He doesn't hate Gentoo as much as he doesn't hate Debian.

Soon, my friend. Soon.

Just let them try. They will know just how weak, their dark magic is against the power of Kek.

I'm not sure I like where this is going…

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

Is it just the lighting, or is Trump's hair greying out?

Yeah, that's worrying. Let's see where he will take it.

Kek, this is literally what he said in the campaign earlier. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now.

Chamber time, CREW.
>>>/gaschamber/

bright as a midsummer day sun

(((CNN)))

It's CNN messing with their filters, as always

No, user, it is you who needs to get out of here, you fucking doublenigger.

IVANKA WHERE ARE YOU

INVITE ME TO THE WHITEHOUSE

Damn, I never really considered this.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

You suck at concern trolling and defeatist shilling CREW, or was it Holla Forums? I don't give a damn, you're all 6gorillion shades of the same shit and piss anyways

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2014/09/29/352476454/how-hong-kong-protesters-are-connecting-without-cell-or-wi-fi-networks

Any kickback from three letter agencies yet? That by itself should rat out the enemy

You do not belong.

You do know the short range of bluetooth, right? Bluetooth is a low-energy network (like CNN).

Faceberg Jewgle Twatter and Jewtube are already censoring while the NSA tracks us. What's the worst he can do? Might close the dankweb. Oy Vey no more mail order meth and CP.

I hope there's a porn ban while he's at it and a media blackout when Pence charges up and runs into the night zapping homosexuals at will.

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, there's a live cellphone a few feet from you. I don't know why you are shilling this. They did it in Hong Kong just fine. They've done it in South Korea as well. These are countries with real problems. The government just turns off the Internet every now and then. It's practically censored in the US. People like you do a 'quick Google', find nothing and then go 'Welp, it's impossible'. Think about what you need to make a meshnet for a second and then realize how easy it is.

I googled 'does google censor things' and found nothing so it's not real

(trips!)

BITCH MOTHER KURWA KURWA

ahhhhhYEEEEEAP

^That will be the argument

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833

Wtf I love Trump now.

I work in law enforcement and this is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful that someone from the highest position in the executive branch would address this issue. So many girls are getting kidnapped, forcefully addicted to heroin and other drugs, and pimped out by shitheads. The worst part is most of them are from Mexico and connected to the cartels. It's one of their markets they've set up shop with in the US. Mexican crime has no business being here and is absolutely preventable if ICE were allowed to do their job and properly funded, and if sanctuary cities who refuse to enforce the law were cut from federal funding. It needs to fucking stop, it's the sickest crime I can imagine. I'm glad he addressed it.

Oh and you guys realize human trafficking isn't human smuggling right? That shit needs to stop too. Less savage races = less crime, I have firsthand experience.

No, people like me have fun with bluetooth modules all the time and know what ranges they have it's shit

I assume you've never seen those networks and are just trusting what you saw on NPR of all places. You can't fix physics with software, if the internet goes down you'll need something a lot more robust, and capable of bridging long distances. LoRa could be promising because it's hard to take down unless an EMP happens, and it's enough for text messages.

Do any of you faggots think that Trump figured out the weakness of the left and is completely fucking over Pedowood and the sick liberal fucks who have been trying to fuck over the system?

He literally found the leftist cucks' weakness with their sick pedo shit and has every piece of shit, child raping motherfucker of a Senator and Hollywood (((power player))) seriously fucked. Trump studied their fucking weaknessses for years, saw how they operate at the highest levels and now has an Attorney General taking these sick fucks down.

Pizzagate was just the beginning, these sick pedos are organized and there are a shit ton of other high-powered pedowood rings out there operating in places of power.

I hope Trump saves those kids, it's fucked up what's happening. Even my liberal girlfriend has been warming up to God Emperor because Trump is so aggressive when it comes to fighting sex trafficking and Pedowood.

1% murder rate is ridiculous kys

(checked)

REAL reich trips are actually 555, not 888. A common mistake.
555 was Hitler's NSDAP membership number

No user, no.
I DID IT FOR FREE

kek. Only episode of that show I watched and it's now a meme. Feelsgoodman.

I was working on that until you autists spammed it everywhere.

Wtf are you even talking about m8?

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

I'll check this out, live in the area

Also…

CHECKED