The Latest: Hungary to erect second fence to deter migrants

Geez america. Keep up.

ht tp://www .dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4253552/The-Latest-Hungary-erect-second-fence-deter-migrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UtlPm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4113238/Hungary-swears-batch-border-hunters-patrol-country-s-razor-wire-fence-alongside-soldiers-migrants-out.html#ixzz4ZcrLlVY1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4113238/Hungary-swears-batch-border-hunters-patrol-country-s-razor-wire-fence-alongside-soldiers-migrants-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God-forbid rapefugees are required to follow the law like every single citizen. Hungary should hand them an AK and a little kid when they first step in the country. Good thing the (((Amnesty International))) will take them in instead… Of course they won't, rapefugees are only good on other people's lawn.

Why can't we draft registered euro-democrats to house them on their own dime?

No minefield?

Starting to worry we're not going to get anything, that the congress is going to find a way to ZOG us. The UK is getting ZOGED on Brexit it seems, we may be no different.

What's worse, only farage is talking about it. They're going to dither around for a few years, wait for enough White Brits to die and then have a "Re-vote." If this place and cuck hadn't nigger-rigged the "petition" with "signatures" from North Korea and vatican, they may have ZOGED them even earlier. I don't know, in a black-pill mood. Yes, some good news here but wish it were happening faster.

Sheit, it's that cheap?

Read that fucking article? Gaddafi warned that if he were overthrown, "Europe would turn black." Look at the fucking niggers in that picture. I assume they'll tell us those are "Syrians?" We're being genocided and bred out of existence:

"The International Organization for Migration recorded the arrival to Europe by sea of 13,170 people since the beginning of the year."

I see that organization doesn't count niggers as people because we've been getting hundreds of thousands of niggers each year
t. pasta

They should just build a wall.

0 wall
2 fences

Is that Christina Aguilera?

Two fences in hand are worth one wall in the bush

Last time I was in Italy just wanted to try. Not only Arabs and niggers but poverty, real poverty among real Italians. Not drunks or druggies, just normal guys completely fucked by the system. I never thought Italians would put up with as much shit as they do now, espe. with niggers. Something has to give there.

ftfy OP

* to cry. Although I wish a greek would "try" to take a sniper rifle and set up on Lesbos and an Italian maybe on Lampedusa. Malta is bad too, although they're so fucking dark and language so similar hard to tell apart.

user that would be literally another shoah

You can thank that fucking birdbrain racemixing cunt princess diana for that and for the anti-personal mine treaty.
Fun Fact- the reason bin laden wasn't killed in Dec 2001 at Tora Bora is because requests to drop mines on passes leading into Paki border were denied.

how are a cast and princess diana alike?

Not gonna happen. We will keep being stepped on until our country reaches Somalia-tier anarchy, and by then it will be too late. Our constitution, jew-dicial branch and (((politicians))) have all had a bad case of communist infiltration since their respective inceptions.
Our only chance is a nationalist awakening, otherwise we're doomed.

Yet italy atleast the northern part, is richer than any other part of europe including norway and switzerland.

well?

it takes a doctor to remove the plaster of paris.

kek

That's the far north though user where you are almost in Austria. go south even a few hours drive, even in parts of Tuscany and it's a very different story. Real fucking poverty. Bad scene.

user, this map is almost 10 fucking years old. I was looking at Ireland and thinking no way the're that wealthy these days. These stats are all pre-2008 crash. They're worthless these days. Some areas (like switzerland, norway) will be similar, not many, many others will be very different in 2017 v. 2008.

Just you wait Gary! Our Wall will be far more mighty and beautiful than any number of fences could ever be.
Guys we should all start competing as countries to see who can build the best Border barriers

HUNGARY NO

Hungary is showing itself to be the best country and they're accepting actual white Europeans as refugees right now as well who want to escape the shitskin hoard.

Look at all those poor women and children…

Fucking LOL at that picture. Need to literally mow these people down or put them in work camps .

No, no. They need to be integrated into the schools.

The US already has a series of fences along the border, the problem is they don't cover the entire border and spics can just walk through the holes.

S-mines, specifically.

More like

When will Jews practice what they preach and open up Israel to mass, non Jewish, non white immigration?

Why do they resist the quality of life they seek to give to the gentiles?

put a minefield between the 2 fences and now we're talking.

Needs more of those flying drones dropping tear gas grenades and shit over the barrier.

Yes

polite sage

Gee Victor, how come your country lets you built TWO walls?

Shameful

No Shitskins!

The situation is pretty grimm in here… Spring doesn't even here and these ork-like people swarm the gates like rats. We keep hearing that how this will be more worse. Meanwhile Malta still plan to make the migrant quote a thing, Serbia doesn't do a shit to stop these shiteaters and Amnesty International openly encourage the parasites to damage our fences.
The pressure on our volunteer troopers and police are big, plus after the anti-migrant referendum the elft constantly terrorizing our civil population.
The media is silent, even Holla Forums doesn't know shit. After the crap i see in the US i fear antifa will imported by (((them))) to here too.

If any of you want to help us, please do something against (((Amnesty International)))! Their sabotage is start to break thing in here!

Where are the mines, hungry, starved and abused dogs or turrets controlled by arcade shoot-immigrant games? How will their wall ever pay back without any fun?

The Soros pays a great deal of money to them. Potential ammunition.
archive.is/UtlPm

Thanks pal, but we already know this. Orban even mentioned it, but the elftist media (444.hu, index.hu) down played it.
They are pretty dangerous, since they sabotaged Duterte and now my country. Opposing them is impossible since their smug "that's racist", "oh so you blame this on poor old jew Soros?" tactic is fucking working thanks to the lolocaust shaming.

In this year we got a “The Roma people’s Hungarian hell” report, with fuck ton of lie and made up shit. Somehow this fuckers forget to mentioned how the gypsie people finally started to act civilized after Orban stopped to treat them as people and not as a special snowflake (like the left). Plus they oppose the migrants. Hell, for the first timew in my life i was fucking happy when the local gypsies were arround in 2015 and beated the fucking shitskins to leave our country!
I guess this is what the americans feelt when they finally civilized the blacks in the 50's just before the left turned them back to human apes.

In short, Amnesty International is a common enemy of the civilized west and east!
After Holla Forums hunt down the pedoring and the american left, they should focus on them asap!

Until that we and even i will hold the borders.

Jobbik’s Márton Gyöngyösi noted that during the 1980s, Soros funded bursaries for almost all of the founders of the ruling Fidesz party. “Don’t you think it is hypocritical, opportunistic and dishonest to turn against your former protector?” he asked Orbán, who replied that during the anti-Communist movement the democratic opposition had received funding from various sources and this had never been a secret.

It’s great that George Soros at the time mobilised his forces against communism to help its collapse and the withdrawal of the Soviet army,” Orbán said, adding that this had nothing to do with the current migrant crisis. “There are certain international forces who are working on bringing to Hungary … and to other countries of the European Union as many migrants as possible,” he said. “No matter what his past merits are … what he is doing now goes against Hungary’s national interests …”

Orban huimself has admitted he is half Roma

Didn't the (((civil rights movement))) start then?

Sadly yes, (((they))) didn't even let the white man to enjoy his hard work's fruit…

So it didn't even last 10 years.
Do you have a sauce for that though just so I could look at how niggers behaved back then

Remove the "leftist filter" and you will see a more balanced world:
quora.com/What-was-it-like-being-black-in-1950s-America
Most of my knowledge is from books, which about sociology. However i didn't see things as bad as those limp dicked faggots cailm to be

Good!

It's a shitskin infestation. How many of those guys in the picture are named Muhammed?

Good thing there's no significant muslim population in Hungary.
Which is why they aren't being sidetracked by "fighting the moozlims for isreal" like Western Europe has been diluted and misdirected into.

They know the threat to their survival is a jewish instigated war against the European tribes.

This way at least they wont get bogged down fighting the islamic bankers, media moguls and islamic caliphate academia that most of the West is confused by.

Can I volunteer to patrol your borders?

kek, villagers that are forced to share their village with them over here usually force them to carry boxes or concrete powder bags or dig foundations for buildings and other such simple manual labor at gunpoint
in cities, they cant even leave their designated UN refugee spaces, and its usually western European aid worker going to buy things on their behalf because any refugee massing makes local business owners itchy for those old full auto Zastava AKs and few other Yugo-produced heirlooms almost everyone seems to have around (not even a /k/ fag but I hear those are medium quality arms, and by far the best ones in their price range)

honestly why dont they just let us wipe out minorities, refugees, bosnia and albania?
if it wasnt for nato in 1990-1999, there would be no muslims either……..

'''Hungary swears in its first batch of 'border hunters' who will patrol the country's razor-wire fence alongside soldiers to keep migrants out

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4113238/Hungary-swears-batch-border-hunters-patrol-country-s-razor-wire-fence-alongside-soldiers-migrants-out.html#ixzz4ZcrLlVY1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook'''
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4113238/Hungary-swears-batch-border-hunters-patrol-country-s-razor-wire-fence-alongside-soldiers-migrants-out.html

Sorry but i think we dont… However based V4 brothers and sisters send help and reinforcement…

Will Hungary take in white American refugees and pay us to fight against the shitskin hordes? Because I would totally do that.

We're create a Varangian Guard and a Knihts Keklar to go do that. Give it time, and meme it, it will happen.

Hungary is better than the ZOG in some ways but it's not some kind of White paradise where you can suddenly be White. They still have issues with leftists, jews, and you are just another mouth to feed unless you have a skill, who would want you?
(This doesn't apply to niggers of course).

Oh grow a pair already. Just shoot them.

B-b-b-but walls dont work! T-they can just climb over them!

Top Kek.